Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, agenth said:

Oh my god I did it wrong. 

I misread and thought I need to add. HAHAHA.  I knew it. I am useless in the morning.

No need to worry. The rules say something but I saw how people can chose a team is they want. :D Welcome to this thread.

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, this reminds me of something! You remember Pride and Prejudice korean drama in 2014?? Choi Daniel was first casted for the main role but he declined it for some reason. Then they casted Choi Jin Hyuk instead. :rolleyes: How was that drama, by the way?? Have you ever watched it?? 

I have not watched this drama. I think I read about this drama at that time (the hero was a prosecutor?) but I do not remember much. I did not know that Choi Daniel declined the role.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

30 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Welcome on board @agenth

18 kissing scenes?    which oppa? 

Your Zoppa! 

26 minutes ago, agenth said:

Wait what 18 kissing scenes in one drama? Mind-blowing, which one?

As for kissing king, here's another kissing master 

Devilish Joy had 16 or 18 kissing scenes :D Every ahjumma in Korea fell in love with Choi Jin Hyuk oppa after that drama. :D 

Ooh, my Ji Chang Wook oppa - he’s such a great kisser. :love:faint fainting GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Your Zoppa! 

Devilish Joy had 16 or 18 kissing scenes :D Every ahjumma in Korea fell in love with Choi Jin Hyuk oppa after that drama. :D 

Ooh, my Ji Chang Wook oppa - he’s such a great kisser. :love:

Kimbap Noona's Korean Lessons :) | Korean words, Korean lessons, Korean  phrases

OK Devilish Joy,  Zoppa, here I come!

Cute Chicken GIFs | Tenor
Golf Chicken GIF by happydog - Find & Share on GIPHY

Hello @kokodus   Seo In Guk, your oppa?   Whose else?  Better ask LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ooh, my Ji Chang Wook oppa - he’s such a great kisser. :love:

Should I watch Devilish Joy? (Apart from Kissing Scenes lol). I mean I have a long list of to-watch but can always bump it up. 

Yes Lovestruck in the City had steaming kissing scenes! Very worth watching, especially since the next project will be absent kissing scenes haha.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

1 minute ago, agenth said:

Yes Lovestruck in the City had steaming kissing scenes! Very worth watching, especially since the next project will be absent kissing scenes haha.

Lovestruck is that Ji Chang Wook, right?  

Ahh, it's okay ... Zoppa first! 

Kim Ji Won And Ji Chang Wook Are Seconds Away From A Kiss In “Lovestruck In  The City” | Soompi

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Devilish Joy had 16 or 18 kissing scenes :D Every ahjumma in Korea fell in love with Choi Jin Hyuk oppa after that drama.

I knew that this drama had many kissing scenes. It is all that I know about Devlish Boy. I am curious if  there were any complaints (to have so many kissing scenes). :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, larus said:

I knew that this drama had many kissing scenes. It is all that I know about Devlish Boy. I am curious if  there were any complaints (to have so many kissing scenes). :D

Huh

Why would that be? :D

I wonder which other drama has more than 18 kissy scenes?   Hmmmmmmm

Silentwhisperzz's Animated Gif | Cute gif, Animated gif, Animation

616 C

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Just now, Min2206 said:

Lovestruck is that Ji Chang Wook, right?  

Ahh, it's okay ... Zoppa first! 

Yes, indeed it is Ji Chang Wook!

img.gif

one last gif because the cinematography is just breathtaking haha. 

It's a 17 episode à 30min series, although the last episode is more like a preview for "next season" (if they make it), available on Netflix. 

I'd call it one of his best performances. 

As for Devilish Joy, I rather meant if it is good plot-wise other than kissing hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Huh

1% of Something apparently also had a bunch of kissing scenes... Didn’t watch it.

When it comes to being the king of

kissing, no one and I mean NO ONE tops Seo In Guk oppa. That man knows HOW to kiss 

Down With Love Omg GIF

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, partyon said:

1% of Something apparently also had a bunch of kissing scenes... Didn’t watch it.

kissing, no one and I mean NO ONE tops Seo In Guk oppa. That man knows HOW to kiss 

Ohhh , so Seo In Guk oppa is yours and @kokodus
No worries, I am just ask ..... asking only.

Do you have his compilation too .... ?

Laughing GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

+2

Hmm I gave up on 1% of Something... I only watched a couple of episodes. I don't know why, it just didn't interest me anymore I guess.

I haven't seen any Seo In-Guk kissing scenes, so I'm still on JCW :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

19 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Huh

I think Penthouse has more than 18 kisses. There were complaints that there were many kisses. :D Perhaps because he played a villain but Uhm Ki Joon jokely responded at 2020 SBS Drama Awards that he is not the producer of Penthouse drama. People said that he must be the producer that has so many kissing scenes and he kissed all three heroines. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, larus said:

I think Penthouse has more than 18 kisses. There were complaints that there were many kisses. :D Perhaps he played a villain but Uhm Ki Joon jokely responded at 2020 SBS Drama Awards that he is not the producer. People said that he must be the producer that has so many kissing scenes and he kissed all three heroines. :w00t:

Oh yea horr

And there was Season 1
Season 2 - does he have - I didn't watch this.
And Season 3 coming ... 

:w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

13 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Do you have his compilation too .... ?

Sadly enough I don’t have a compliation of SIG oppa’s kissing scenes. But when I’m home I will dig up a couple of videos for you to watch. :kiss_wink:

12 minutes ago, agenth said:

I haven't seen any Seo In-Guk kissing scenes, so I'm still on JCW :D

I adore Ji Chang Wook oppa. His kissing abilities are daebak :kiss_wink:

He was a good kisser already in Healer - very heart fluttering scenes. :love:

His kissing scenes in Melting Me Softly are H-O-T !!!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Hey there Chingus, hope you are having a great weekend :biubiu:

Penguin Hello GIF

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, this reminds me of something! You remember Pride and Prejudice korean drama in 2014?? Choi Daniel was first casted for the main role but he declined it for some reason. Then they casted Choi Jin Hyuk instead. :rolleyes: How was that drama, by the way?? Have you ever watched it?? 

Chingu, I watched that drama. It was the first drama I saw him in lead role after FTLY, and I liked that drama actually. Didn't know Daniel Choi was going to be doing it. If he would have done it, we would have seen him do a drama with Baek Jin Hee much before "Jugglers"

Chingus, the Noonas-Dongsaeng team has been working on a fun event as mentioned by the @partyon Noona. Please look forward to it :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Season 2 - does he have - I didn't watch this.

Yes he has kissing scenes in season 3 with Lee Ji Ah, pretending to be another character. :w00t: It became a joke. Who he will kiss next?

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

48 minutes ago, larus said:

I have not watched this drama. I think I read about this drama at that time (the hero was a prosecutor?) but I do not remember much. I did not know that Choi Daniel declined the role.

Yes, it's not very known among fans of Choi Daniel. I think Beak Jin Hee was the leading actress in Pride and Prejudice. Had Daniel accepted the offer, then Jugglers could be his second drama with Beak Jin hee as his leading lady. Glad to know that @Sleepy Owl chingu knows about my fav Choi Daniel's dramas as well???! :rolleyes:

And chingu, I don't think that Daniel's new drama will air on May 24 itself. Not even a poster is out yet. May be jtbc cancelled Mon - Tue drama slot & rearranging the schedules. So basically, his new drama is kind of time-slot-less at the moment. Gosh, I hate waiting!!! I've been waiting for 3 years to see Daniel on-screen. :blink: :(

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6