Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Pretending to be another character, are you kidding me Chingu 

Nope. I am not kidding. In makjang land everything is possible. :w00t:

Spoiler

Her character was stabbed and was definetly dead (despite the wish of some people who thought she is alive :w00t:) in the end of season 1  but sudently they said there was another character who looks exactly alike (They used a doppelganger trope and not the twin sister never new about it :w00t:) in season 2. This character was supposed to be in carhoots with the villan for a long time and we`ll find out later that he stabbed the wrong person (of course people have guessed this scenario a long time ago. It was so surprise). That`s how they explained Lee Ji Ah`s character was alive.  So, in season 2 Lee Ji Ah appears as another character and when she appears in the scene, Joo Dan Tae is saying the dead woman`s name (not knowing he is right after all :phew:) Where is the logic? He should have known who that the person in front of him. Don`t you think?

The madness continues.  She will frame the villain that he kept her captive for two years and that he killed the woman doppelganger but nobody asks who the hell was the woman who died 2 years ago and looked exactly like the wife.  The villains are arested and put in jail without any evidence than the poor wife `s testimony.

Season 2 ends with the villain out of the prison. He kills the good guy with a bomb and everyone is hoping that this poor good guy is alive. The reason? None is dead until they saw the dead body.

There is a rumor that season 3 will have the male villain dead and the news saga who killed him will continue. Of course, there will be other dead people who will come alive. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, larus said:

Nope. I am not kidding. In makjang land everything is possible. :w00t:

I've watched some clips of Penthouse & lee Ji Ah is star of the show, right??! She is even rocking in short hair. :partyblob: Ha ha ha... I don't even bother to understand the plot. I only watch her scenes out of all episodes. :D

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

@larus that is just a crazy plot here :loolz:

I think the writer is just outdoing herself here. With the drama divided into 3 seasons, I wonder she is getting more time to come up with crazy plot twists and pulling them off like that :rubchin:

I am just happy I didn't start the drama, but even if I would do it, I really think I would drop it quite early :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I don't even bother to understand the plot. I only watch her scenes out of all episodes. 

It is better this way. The plot is upper ridiculous.  I only watch Kim So yeon`s scenes. I was hoping she won`t appear in season 3 but I was not lucky. I am hoping she gets the award for Best actress and move on to a better project.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

Disclaimer: 

To all people who are new on this thread. Please be advised that all banter on this thread is just friendly play between long time chingus.

We don’t want anyone here to think that we are actually fighting :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

14 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@larus that is just a crazy plot here :loolz:

I think the writer is just outdoing herself here. With the drama divided into 3 seasons, I wonder she is getting more time to come up with crazy plot twists and pulling them off like that :rubchin:

I am just happy I didn't start the drama, but even if I would do it, I really think I would drop it quite early :joy:

I dropped it at ep 4 myself. Some people are asking why this super popular drama, loved by so many people, is not on the Best drama list on the awards events. Come on! You have to ask? With a plot like that? I laugh when people are saying this is a masterpiece. Perhaps a masterpiece of crazy makjang dramas. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

I watched a couple of episodes of Penthouse, but over-the top things aren't really my thing, since I have limited time, and it's better for me not to get invested. I remember when I watched 2/3 of Temptation of Wife episodes lol. 

But I'm sure everyone is getting paid handsomely, and why not? KSH  has gotten some awards for her performance, so that's cool as well. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

44 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@larus Chingu, I watched "Law School" yesterday, and actually liked the first 2 episodes of. I think the suspense will go one until the end, almost all the characters met with the guy who died in the first episode before his death, and we can't tell who the killer is yet.

I liked it as well but not as much as I thought I will. There are some points that I don`t really like but I hope the drama will grow and I could follow a coherent story.

I like to watch Kim Myung Min on screen again. He has such a stong presence. I will start The King of Dramas soon so I will watch him in double dose. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

3 minutes ago, larus said:

I dropped it at ep 4 myself. Some people are asking why this super popular drama, loved by so many people, is not on the Best drama list on the awards events. Come on! You have to ask? With a plot like that? I laugh when people are saying this is a masterpiece. Perhaps a masterpiece of crazy makjang dramas. 

Ha ha ha.. The you can call Penthouse an indian soap opera. Even the writers themselves don't aware that who is gonna end up where!!!! :joy: :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha ha.. The you can call Penthouse an indian soap opera. Even the writers themselves don't aware that who is gonna end up where!!!!

Penthouse is a soap opera.

I can`t stand the indian soap opera.  I can`t resist watching a single scene. :w00t:

I watched US soap opera when I was young and I am familiar with the ridiculous plots but here everything is concentrate in a few episodes.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I can`t stand the indian soap opera.  I can`t resist watching a single scene. :w00t:

To be honest, I've been watching indian soap operas in the past. But they go beyond 1000+ eps, drag the plot then go around the same loop over & over again. So I think I've detached myself from indian cinema and landed on Korean drama land instead. 16 episodes is not even countable when compared with 1000+ eps indian dramas. :D:w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, larus said:

1000 episodes? Really? :o

That's quite true. I once asked somebody watching a Malabari series, something that sounds like Kaisote in its theme song, and she said she's watching it daily for 3 years.

I am ready to believe that the toddler character there grew in the set from when he was a baby, LOL!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Speaking of Lee Ji Ah, I did not know she was in Beethoven Virus with Kim Myung Min. I will watch this drama because of him. 

Here with Oh Jung Se and Park Min young in A New Leaf . I watched the drama but I don`t remember the plot. He played a lawyer who lost his memory. Other than that...blank.

OblongPastJellyfish-max-1mb.gif

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

That's quite true. I once asked somebody watching a Malabari series, something that sounds like Kaisote in its theme song, and she said she's watching it daily for 3 years.

The US soap opera are runing for many many years but the plot is different. Is there the same thing in Indian soap operas?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

Kim Myung Min was in A Miracle We Met! with Kim Hyun Joo and Ra Mi Ran

Korean Drama Love GIF by The Swoon

haha i only got to know him from there..

hi chingu, i'm finally back home..

Tired Mondays GIF by MOODMAN

i see many new faces here in +/- thread.. welcome!!

i love you kiss GIF by STAR Bharat

off to shower..

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

7 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

Kim Myung Min was in A Miracle We Met! with Kim Hyun Joo and Ra Mi Ran

I knew that. I like all three actors but I have not started because of the plot. I am not a fan of swap bodies dramas. I  have waited to see how it will be. There were mixed reviews so I decided to not watch it.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

22 minutes ago, larus said:

The US soap opera are runing for many many years but the plot is different. Is there the same thing in Indian soap operas?

Maybe? I was also surprised. I don't know if it's changed, since it's been years the last time I was there for a holiday. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7