Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Good morning everyone ! :dorakiss:

Hope y'all are doing well this Saturday. I'm thinking of baking something. :glasses:

@Thong Thin the milk bread loaf recipe you shared seemed interesting.

@Abs_ triggered @sadthe1st @joccu Why did you ignore my post to you on the Joo Won thread? :cries:

I will be watching Doom At Your Service - I adore Seo In Guk oppa, Park Bo Young and Lee Soo Hyuk. :kiss_wink: When is it premiering?

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

10 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Look sis @larus what I have found !

It is an advertisement for a KIA car. They used the soundtrack of Misaeng and it looks like they used a quote from the drama too? That sounds like it was but I don`t understand a word. It it is not a quote from the drama , they made like Im Si Wan plays the character for his succesful drama in the Ad and the words to sound like the Geu-Rae, his Misaeng character narrated. It was intensional similar, that`s for sure. Perhaps they wanted to show, look what he became. :lol: That`s my take without knowing what they are talking about.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

hi @partyon what are u going to bake??

whatever it is, share!! i want like, 30% this time! hahahaha

oops.. i din notice the tag.. so do i get to do a lick combo there???

taraji p henson cookie GIF

hi @larus

Black Coffee GIF

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

rain?.. Over here might rain too, maybe towards late afternoon. 

yups, super heavy rain with flashes of lightning and booming thunder! and i want to start singing celion dion song hahahaha!!

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

sg is pouring heavily now! hahaha i have half a mind to bring umbrella and wear slippers out to play!

Gene Kelly`s singing and dancing in the rain is one of my movie favorite scene ever. :wub:

It is sunny here.

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

yups, super heavy rain with flashes of lightning and booming thunder! and i want to start singing celion dion song hahahaha!!

:lol: I like summer rains but without thunder and lightning. Perhaps it will be sunny after that. Look for rainbows.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @partyon what are u going to bake??

whatever it is, share!! i want like, 30% this time! hahahaha

I'm thinking of baking some Milk Bread - as I have never tried baking it before. :glasses:

Hokkaido-Milk-Bread-17998-5a4fde551c-155

Problem is that I just realized that I might not have enough flour at home - and I am too lazy to go to the grocery store this early in the morning :crybaby:

Otherwise I would gladly share @sadthe1st :wow1:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Problem is that I just realized that I might not have enough flour at home - and I am too lazy to go to the grocery store this early in the morning

then, bake cookies!!! lol

10 minutes ago, larus said:

I like summer rains but without thunder and lightning. Perhaps it will be sunny after that. Look for rainbows.

i always get reminded of this one:-

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 7

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

the way they switched scenes between present and past, is a bit confusing for me. and sometimes i dun catch it fast enough to notice is that scene real or just the students reenacting in their assumptions.. i'll watch, but i'll wait like every fri so that both wed and thu episodes are available for me to watch continuously.

You are tallking about Law School? Because that`s what I would have said about this premiere. I expected more. I like Kim Myung Min and Lee Jung Eun and their characters. The young female lead is annoying (perhaps it is the actress` portrayal? ) but I can see how she can grow. The same I could say about the students` interactions. I got tired of all the scenes jump. I can`t say that it is a drama that wins me from the start but it can become better. I will continue watching.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

37 minutes ago, partyon said:

Good morning everyone ! 

Hope y'all are doing well this Saturday. I'm thinking of baking something.

@Thong Thin the milk bread loaf recipe you shared seemed interesting.

@Abs_ triggered @sadthe1st @joccu Why did you ignore my post to you on the Joo Won thread? 

I will be watching Doom At Your Service - I adore Seo In Guk oppa, Park Bo Young and Lee Soo Hyuk.  When is it premiering?

+2

Good morning! 

Since you don't have enough flour, you can try half the recipe :D

Hello @laru

@larus  :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

12 minutes ago, larus said:

You are tallking about Law School?

yup Law School.. it requires a lot of focus to watch it.. not something that i can leisurely watch cos i got myself lost several times in ep1 and 2. the coldness in most of the students kind of scare me.. like, are they already elitists "trained" to be emotionless in school even before they step into the real world of lawyers and prosecutors?

the guy wearing the spectacles annoyed me as well.. he was the one who found the laptop? or, what was that folder he deleted secretly in the mockup court?

i'll watch @partyon @Abs_ triggered and @joccu 's new pool oppa drama later this evening

fishing pole GIF

hi @4evrkdrama @Lmangla

want it GIF

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

22 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

the coldness in most of the students kind of scare me.. like, are they already elitists "trained" to be emotionless in school even before they step into the real world of lawyers and prosecutors?

They are scary. And lots of characters have hidden motives, even the students. SolA is the most normal one. :lol:

I wish the police were more profesionals. I knew Yang Jong-Hoon has an ace up his sleeve to prove his innocence but I don`t apreciate how the police jumps to conclusion every time as they find some new evidence. I wish I don`t see every suspect taken into custody and put in jail in this show.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

@sadthe1st You'll enjoy Sell Your Haunted House, even though you think fishing oppa looks like an ahjussi now :twerk2:

@kokodus Ms. Koko, hello! :highonflowers: Are you going to watch Seo In Guk oppa in Doom At Your Service?

@Thong Thin Good news, I have enough flour at home :glasses:

Will bake 2 loaves while I am at it. Will try following this recipe:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

27 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

I will watch Law school @partyon someone need to jail  @sadthe1st for not voting right :lol:

Hey @sadthe1st don’t forget to smile for camera :mrgreen:

Agree, @sadthe1st needs some jail time for voting for the wrong option in the Joo Won poll!

giphy.gif

But that's not ALL!

As punishment, Wonho will be officially assigned as @sadthe1st's oppa! There's no escape from Wonho anymore, girl!

I See You GIF by Kathryn Dean

Everyone, meet @sadthe1st's new oppa :joy:

ce5951f714fb00b0db5e468b7c2242161bd546c2

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

@mirmz @joccu @Abs_ triggered @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @sadthe1st @Min2206 @larus 

@Thong Thin @Jillia @elan1 @4evrkdrama @MayanEcho @willenette@Wuzetian @Ernie@BlackLotus1025 @cenching @Sarang21 @strongtower sum can be defined as the result or answer we get on adding and subtracting number two. hai everyone. :D

tenor.gif

Disguised-Livid-Iridescentshark-size-res

tea-80.gif

Spoiler

tenor-1.gif

it's raining.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8