[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

I can’t wait to see tonight’s ep 8 on Netflix ! 
I love the beautiful scene in Switzerland ! There’s one part where JH luggage and piano were waiting at that wooden pier and he plays his masterpiece for his last audience which is the little girl. I found it surprising that he brings his piano back to NK ? And where is that piano now? In his military home or .. his parents’ house?? 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

URI DONGMU!!! Captain Ri absolutely can't hold back his feels towards Sam Suk dongmu anymore  :heart:

the KISS SCENE OMG OMG OMG! I'm dying and can't help watch it for nth time now and still desperate pls help mehhhh :bawling:

and you know there's always a positivity from doing something excessively. now I realized that in this kiss scene Sam Suk dongmu still confuse to process, so in the end I don't see her kiss Captain Ri back LOL

sure her lips are moving but not to kiss, it's more like just a response (?) or maybe like she's giving a way to Captain Ri to do what he wants. and Captain Ri wohooo good job!!! but I want you make a progress next time, okay? I know this kiss is like a confession for you, so next time I believe in you, okay?

okay then I need to stahp this, forgive me uri beloved dongmu :sweatingbullets:

Edited by totoro
typo
  • Like 9
  • LOL 7

24 minutes ago, kriswu said:

PS, for once it’s sooo nice to watch a scene where I don’t need subs to understand what they’re talking about. :lol: I speak German and I have to say HB’s pronunciation is quite good.

Yeah, right!! German is my third language after my mother tongue and English. I was like, hey, Hyun Bin, your German is quite good! Although Netflix already has subbed it. For sure, Hyun Bin has talents for languages, I think. I rarely found korean actors to be good in foreign language. 

Now, whether the song played in piano will be in OST? perhaps only the full OST, right?

• Like 13

This sunday episode will be the biggest turnpoint yet for the rating.

Will it surpass the elusive 10% and become the first cable tv drama to reach 10% this year?

Sunday is always higher because there are not a lot of competition for drama than saturday.

Saturday had 7 dramas going rn ( although some with different time slot )

Jtbc chocolate ( avg 4% )

Kbs Beautiful love wonderful life ( avg 23% )

SBS Stove League ( avg 15% )

MBC Never twice ( Avg 9% )

Tv Chosun Queen Selection ( Avg 3.3% )

Channel A Touch ( avg 1% )

Meanwhile in sunday the drama that airing that day is 

KBS Beautiful Love Wonderful Life 

And

Tv chosun Queen selection 

So Lets hope we reach more than 10% today!

Oh also the plot goes deeper it is so exciting and cant wait for today episode + the baek ye rin ost too

• Like 11

I can imagine Captain Ri asking her “so does this mean nothing to you” with a smooth move when they finally get over their push pull romance and give in to the danger of being together. Hehehehe.

Anyway @kriswu or maybe like lotbs (where the show made it look like Junjae’s friend was gonna rat and betray Shimchung but he actually wasn’t) the writer makes SJ look bad but he’s actually helping SeRi. One can hope, lol. 

• Like 15

SJ’s plot twist surprised me!

I thought SJ could have a good impression of SR since she is pretty, rich and clever (he recalled SR is the cleverest in the family) and he was smiling when he’s recollecting his memories of her. He was also cautious not to share too much of SR to JCK when he probed about her, and he was worried when he couldn’t reach her. In episode 7 when he confessed that he longed for SR after the engagement/match making session broke off surprised me. 

The marriage plot was also something i had in my mind previously, but my version was SJ teamed up with SR (instead of with the brother) to help her get back to SK. Marriage plot could either getting a identity for her to leave SK or a marriage then divorce plot would also get him a huge sum of money from SR (definitely more than what SR’s brother could offer plus he does not need to return half of the money he cheated from him!)

But well he’s a conman afterall and we will see more in the coming episodes.

P.S Switzerland’s scenery is amazing!

• Like 9

Hello. I'm a newbie here but I really really love this drama CLoY. In my opinion, I think SJ will ask SR to have a fake marriage with him as he can bring him out of NK safely as he holds a British passport, not a SK passport, thus the route out is safer and politically correct. It's just my opinion and guess. 

I am more intrigued to know why JH has a swollen eye a bit and blood at the end of his lips in the preview of Ep 8. Did he not make it to bring SR out of SJ's mansion after he came to save her? I am nervous for Ep 8. 

Edited by Nesseri
  • Like 10
  • Insightful 3

I must be one of the few who have not watched the 2 popular works of the writer as romcom and fantasy are not genres that I like and I could not relate to a romance between an alien and human or a mermaid and human but somehow the romance between a North Korean man and a South Korean woman struck a cord in me as it gave me the vibe similar to those war time romance movies. 

I love the epilogue on ep 7. I have been trying to predict how they could have connected in Switzerland but I did not expect the way the writer had written it - that she would be there to listen to his last performance which is the song that he had written for his brother. It was too late for his brother but it gave her the comfort and consolation that she wanted to keep on living at that point in her life. That was so meaningful and beautiful. 

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

57 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

A lot of woman would run for this marriage When they see prospective life there  :joy:

dearest @Ameera Ali comrade and all.. did you notice reason #2 gif the clothes in the fresh vegetable compartment?? undies!! 

:scream::sweat_smile::joy:

seriously i love the NK ahjumma comrades.. they need to move to pyongyang and be SD (and her mom’s) neighbors..

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

51 minutes ago, charray said:

I must be one of the few who have not watched the 2 popular works of the writer as romcom and fantasy are not genres that I like and I could not relate to a romance between an alien and human or a mermaid and human but somehow the romance between a North Korean man and a South Korean woman struck a cord in me as it gave me the vibe similar to those war time romance movies. 

I love the epilogue on ep 7. I have been trying to predict how they could have connected in Switzerland but I did not expect the way the writer had written it - that she would be there to listen to his last performance which is the song that he had written for his brother. It was too late for his brother but it gave her the comfort and consolation that she wanted to keep on living at that point in her life. That was so meaningful and beautiful. 

Same here comrade...I didn’t watch the other two popular dramas because I can’t imagine romantic love between human and alien or any other organism. But love between SK and NK...that’s hot stuff right there. I have really enjoyed the drama so far but also anxious about their future...I don’t want him to be a defector and I don’t want her to stay in NK.... most of all I don’t want them a sad ending like Altair and Vega.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, cybertron said:

Too bad the rating hasn't reach double digit for ep 7.

But the good thing is it increase from ep 6.

Nationwide : 9.394

Seoul : 9.738

Hoping for tonight it will:innocent:

Can i suggest we international fans can help too in other ways by lifting up their boost through our dedicated support of making it as a Trending drama. 

Though i don't have a twitter account i can make it now for the sake of making the drama trending with the hashtag #CrashLandingOnYou 

So guys, we just help. Knetz will boost rating and for us the exposure... 

Note: can we also include in our tagline RiRi couple for real:D

• Like 9

3 hours ago, taekwang said:

I can’t wait to see tonight’s ep 8 on Netflix ! 
I love the beautiful scene in Switzerland ! There’s one part where JH luggage and piano were waiting at that wooden pier and he plays his masterpiece for his last audience which is the little girl. I found it surprising that he brings his piano back to NK ? And where is that piano now? In his military home or .. his parents’ house?? 

Comrades I 'm sure everybody's thrilled with ep 7  - i really liked it!

@taekwangsame here i just can't wait to see ep 8! i also love that scene where she was on the boat & slowly the cam was sort of panning on who was playing the piano...ehem...these two are seemingly destined to meet again & of all places NK! Good question where's the piano :) now? I love the sound of that melody i wonder if it's one of the OSTs here?

gr8 idea @Loveumore Like what HB has been hoping for a 20% rating wasn't it when he was interviewed not too long ago? i have a twitter acc and so comrades let's try to make it! let me know ok?

I really enjoyed ep 7 esp their sweet scenes in the hospital, and yes the KISS!

Crash_Landing_on_You-ep07trailer.jpg

SR's worried reaction on her Superman! :)

1577671796524-1577671796524.png

f3932723-29e5-4ca0-93b5-695b7aad482d.png

Spoiler

8d40a9465750a4fea11fb51be1e86af6e055bbdf

Spoiler

8462118c9f7a38080963184d15955ed4be272e77

Ri was almost always there (for Se ri) to protect her!

Spoiler

16c8a90ed6ad1bcc4628880f6e6af39fec246eab

Spoiler

31a2bb9a84e2656dbe4de6f5fc26b1b6304bfddf

e567d54d4a11945d2fb5d3ef7868fb2f0f581f5d

Spoiler

8ef9d02f4374f4f54ee52f281226303699e5cfbe

Spoiler

10180968484df5ccb3b5abfb52ac4fdcc069b063

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

I don't know if anyone said this yet, but there must be a reason why they made Junghyuk and Seri's Blood Type O (other than for Seri to donate blood to Junghyuk). As we all know Blood Type O is the most universal donor. It's exactly what Junghyuk is. Always giving and sacrificing himself for the others (especially Seri), but he doesn't expect anything in return.

Seri as Blood Type O may seem the opposite from Junghyuk as she has been receiving so much from him and the ducklings but haven't been giving anything back in return. In actual fact, Seri is a very giving person as well but she just doesn't have the means to do so being stuck in North Korea with nothing. She has tried expressing her gratitude during the reward ceremony (even though she made use of Junghyuk's resources haha). Also, she could have just left for the airport when Junghyuk and Gwangbeom were in the hospital but she stayed on, and even donated blood to Junghyuk without thinking when the hospital staff said they needed blood. Of course, he holds a special place in her heart but if she was a selfish person, she would have left him in a lurch since she has been longing to go back to South Korea. To be honest, I am pretty sure she would have done the same for the ducklings if any of them got hurt.

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2