[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Interesting episode today. For those that haven't watched, spoilers ahead.

Spoiler

SJ is weaving a web of lies. When JH comes to rescue her,  I'm sure SR will choose to stay with SJ and take the noble idiocy route. But I'm also sure that CK when he comes to arrest SR will reveal SJ truth to her and JH will once again come to rescue her from CK. Remember, SR still thinks that SJ is here on business and he's trying to help her out. She doesn't know about the deal he's made with her brother.

Dan on the other hand I think will be the one to report SR to CK. After JH rescues SR from CK, I'm sure he will take her back to his place. 

In my opinion, one more episode is needed at the NK village to wrap will all the plot points - the cute and funny side of JH getting the preferential star and more importantly, SR finding that watch which will be what topples CK's evil operations. 

This has to move in a quick pace because by episode 11/12, SR has to be back in SK because the shareholders have already voted in her evil brother and she has to go back soon before it's too late. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i dun think our comrades are too much affected from the rumors and stuffs.. usually its the local s.korean fans that will have extreme love/hatred :ph34r: like what SR said, one-time fans is scarier than anti-fans hahaha :lol: there’s really not much bts released from tvn and the casts IG.. thats why we comrades are back to kimchi cabbage preps for the months to come (kimchi anyone?)

Because the 'scandal' was averted by the... kiss. :D 

I had to watch the episode again and I'm sure the rest are doing the same. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, emily_fling said:

I like reading this too.  Her recaps have different translations than Netflix.  I like how the nuances of the language are interpreted differently by different people.  So she uses "looking at me romantically"  while Netflix uses "looking at me wistfully".  This is the kiss part of the episode which caught me by surprise.  I like the word wistful though :wub:.

• Like 8
  • Love 5

Love this scene in the epilogue so much. Love the breathtaking scenery, love how poetically beautiful this scene was shot! As expected, this Writer writes a beautiful love story! It was first snow too in Switzerland when SeRi heard the song Jeong Hyeok wrote for his brother.  That song gave her the strength and consolation to carry on living. Though it was late for Jeong Hyeok’s brother who did not have the chance to listen to the song, though the song could not bring back his brother who’s gone from this world, that song “revived” SeRi who will later become the woman he falls in love with. 

And I am pleased to tell you that more than 915,000 Chinese drama fans livestreamed from one source alone - the highest number so far!

1 hour ago, dftio said:

@sadthe1st @campanulah thank you for all the videos. Definitely quenched my thirst for CLOY!  So the drama broke the rule of kiss and revelation of mutual feelings on ep8, instead we got it all out in the open in ep7. Something I wasn't expecting so early of but lovin it nonetheless.

@sadthe1st I'm thinking exactly like you, episode 8 seems like its gonna be all about their impending separation. SD may turn SR in, SR may choose the noble idiocy route and enter that fake marriage with JH, gah! My weak heart will not be able to take another cliffhanger :crazy:

Is it just me or the hype in this forum has died down?I thought with the long wait most people would be waiting for live updates but it does't seem to be the case. Really hoping the ongoing scandal/saga isn't affecting CLOY.

Nah...the nonsense is much ado about nothing and has nothing to do with our male lead and so, I am definitely not letting it affect my enjoyment of the drama. Ignore those k netizens and just enjoy the drama - how often do we get such a well written drama with beautiful lines, such a magnificent set, fantastic acting all around with main cast and supporting cast speaking North Korean Satoori so convincingly (except maybe Seo Dan and her mom haha) and most importantly, leads who are the likes of Hyun Bin and Son Yejin!

Like @cybertron the only reason why I took a while to come in to post is because I was too busy livestreaming and then watching it on Netflix with subs and then checking out IG and this thread etc etc.:blush:

Again, let me say thank you to all of you who post, spazz and give us all the adorable Oppa-gifs, hilarious posts/gifs, fanvids, great insights/perspectives- all of these add to our kdramaland happiness and have made this thread so enjoyable! I have been enjoying every single post (except for that one *highandmighty dampening one :glasses:)

• Like 10
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Love this scene in the epilogue so much. Love the breathtaking scenery, love how poetically beautiful this scene was shot! As expected, this Writer writes a beautiful love story! It was first snow too in Switzerland when SeRi heard the song Jeong Hyeok wrote for his brother.  That song gave her the strength and consolation to carry on living. Though it was late for Jeong Hyeok’s brother who did not have the chance to listen to the song, though the song could not bring back his brother who’s gone from this world, that song “revived” SeRi who will later become the woman he falls in love with. 

And I am pleased to tell you that more than 915,000 Chinese drama fans livestreamed from one source alone - the highest number so far!

YES I loved the way writer-nim weaved in their past encounters, goes past the usual “their histories were linked” trope.

While JH left Switzerland with the death of his brother also signifying a death/ the end of his old life, SeRi was brought back to cherish life through his little actions (distracting her from taking her life, soothing her with his swansong). 

To go full circle, Seri will be the one to breathe life back into JH. He will play the piano again, and she will be instrumental (ha ha punny) in orchestrating (hehehehe) it. 

Which really makes me think they must end up in Switzerland. 

@KimSooHanMoo Chinese fans— were they using Aidou? Haha. 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, dftio said:

My guess is alot of people are over at IG, there's alot of HB's,  SYJ's or drama fans posting clips of the episode, so I myself was over there waiting for updates.... :sweatingbullets: I don't think the hype for this drama died down, uploaded clips of the episode got like 600+ views around first few mins it was uploaded by the fans.:D

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

What I can say is this episode really overflow with chemistry between RJH and YSR or HB and SYJ!! Before and after the kiss especially. Really is a good episode. 

Surprising from the plot, having suddenly RJH kiss her and then, tell Dan honestly that he likes her. This is unexpected I think. 

I also think that this drama got plot adjustment, because the preview of ep 7 is different with what we got. There is no crying RJH, and Dan angry with RJH (she said she doesn’t care of him in the preview). 

I’m also still wondering the motive of GSJ. Suddenly he said to Dan that he had his heart flutter with the woman he would have arranged marriage. 

Can’t wait for tomorrow episode 8! This drama has now melo parts equals to romcom parts (or bigger?) compared to earlier episodes. 

• Like 12

It seems like episode 7 has change from what we have seen in episode 6 preview? Like the scene where JH was crying badly and where Dan said she doesn't care if he dies? Maybe it will appear later on HAHA

Edited by Cmaine169
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, dftio said:

Is it just me or the hype in this forum has died down?I thought with the long wait most people would be waiting for live updates but it does't seem to be the case. Really hoping the ongoing scandal/saga isn't affecting CLOY.

I've just tried to posting about Kiss scene but this soompi forum a little bit lagged to open.

And another reason people are busy to zoom in the Kiss scene. LoL

My fave scene

PS : Jung Hyuk Shi, whatever you choose is wrong answer. You know woman always right. It's okay As long as you get the "Heart". :D

2 hours ago, dftio said:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Will the kiss scenes be more explicit later on? because right now they seem very shy with the kissing which is surprising for TvN since they are cable and usually let their couples kiss freely. I also wonder how far will they let our OTP go in their intimacy. Can we hope for a goodbye love making perhaps?  

• Like 2
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 12

1 minute ago, jamy47 said:

Will the kiss scenes be more explicit later on? because right now they seem very shy with the kissing which is surprising for TvN since they are cable and usually let their couples kiss freely. I also wonder how far will they let our OTP go in their intimacy. Can we hope for a goodbye love making perhaps?  

I love your imagination LOL :D I remember the kissing scenes from her private life. Yoon Seri and Ri Junghyuk should be able to do it too :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

I just saw the kiss! It was actually a very sweet kiss. The way Captain Ri looks at her is just so :wub::wub:. I think the purpose of this kiss is to show the onset of their growing affection towards each other. But my problem is: WHERE IS THE CLOSE-UP angle?! I surely can see head movements but dang it, i needed a close up!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 15

I think the writer asked to rewrite some scripts and that's why they stopped production to wait for her new scripts because this episode was definitely shot very recently based on the clothes they are wearing, i saw some BTS of them filming these scenes like a few days ago but they had a preview ready for episode 7 before the break so this means they edited heavily the episodes last minute. They must be going in another direction OR rewriting some of the story. It could mean there will be a season two after all or the ending will be very different than what they intended. We'll see.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1