[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

1 minute ago, pp5india said:

Either seri's father or jyeong hyuk's father pulled some strings as the people who kidnapped seri looked like goons or something so seri is all safe..but seri's confession was really emotional and jyeong hyuk is all love..

Yes, i was thinking this could be the case too. Because Cheol Gang's troops were all in uniforms and it's not like they were able to travel fast from Seung Jung's house. Oh my, i'm really anticipating how will Seri go back to SK and how will they meet again! I want to see more lovely moments from our couple. <3

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I have mixed feeling watching episode 8 :bawling:

Their love is so great! I really love how RJH wipes her tears in front of GSJ house. I can feel his love for her. Doesn’t want to argue her. And then the hug!!

Although sad and shocked by the ending, I like it. Her confession and his tears!! Romcom turns to Super Melo :anguished:

Those two are brilliant. This drama is so good, roller coaster ride indeed. Don’t know how I can sleep now, and tomorrow is Monday. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1

My heart is breaking into pieces, my tears can't stop falling. :bawling:

SYJ and HB deliver the best acting within 1 episode. I can't stop repeating their scenes, especially the part when RJH wipes Seri's tears and tell her not to cry and Seri standing in the freezing cold worrying about him when he left.

And that ending.... :tears:

• Like 5
  • Sad 10

Spoiler ep 8 part 3

Ending scene. JH woke up from his nap and find the house is empty. He see a Christmas tree that SR made. He got a call from unknown number

Spoiler

JH: Hello?
SR: It's me
JH: Where are you? Why are you not coming in but call me? Anyway who's phone are you using ?
SR: I have to go Ri Jung Hyuk-ssi
JH: To where?
SR: Why would you ask? I have told you before. I'll go with Gu Seung Jun
JH: Are you leaving now?
SR: Yeah, I suddenly have to go. Are you awake now?
JH: Where are you? I'll go there
SR: You don't need to. I have gone quite far by riding a car. I'm sorry. I don't even say goodbye to you properly. But we have say our goodbye for several times. So I don't think we need to say it again
JH: No. Even if we did say our farewell, even if we did for many times we still need to do it. We need to say it properly, so please just tell me where are you now?
SR: You are really a frustrating person Ri Jung Hyuk-ssi. I told you that I have gone far away. It just happened. That's why please stop asking where I am and saying that you are going to look for me
JH: Yoon Se Ri, please! Just stay still! Even if it is far, I'll go to you immediately, so please wait. I will go to you
SR: Please be well. Stay healthy and good luck with your marriage. Be a good husband and live happily for a long time. Please forget everything about me. You must do it
JH: Don't be like this! Listen to me. Just say what you can see and I can find you quickly
SR: Ri Jung Hyuk-ssi, I love you

*I'm going to sob in the corner of my room. Because the next Saturday is still far away and I'm dying with curiosity about what will happen next* :tears:

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Based on EP 8, I have a few possible theories for EP 9,

1. SR will find out that SJ is a liar and I'm sure SJ will try to convince her to turn on JH so save herself. Because CK' s main target is JH and his family not SR.

2. Now that Dan has told JH's father the truth about SR, I'm sure he'll help his son out. CK said that there would be some commission that would do the hearing of JH and there is a director there that has almost the same power as JH's father. But I'm sure the tables will turn at that hearing because of the watch. CK said to the Rat that there is something very incriminating on that watch. 

3. Dan doesn't seem like she's back down from the engagement so quickly. The only thing that makes her hesitate is JH's brother's death. I think maybe her family will have something to do with it unknowingly and she'll feel guilty and end the engagement.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 3

Baek Ye Rin OST Hit no 1 realtime melon at 1am today!

Thats amazing! 

First OST of 2020 to reach #1 realtime 

Also about today episode this was a hard to watch episode with all the emotion mixed in and the inevitable seperation between Jung hyuk and se ri. 

I do think that seung jun want to marry se ri not because of love but for money and as a leverage with the younger brother money. He is shady as hell.

I COULDNT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!

Btw i got some bad news for you guys. There will be no episode for Chinese new year. So the gap between ep 10 and 11 is another 2 week just like from ep 6 to 7. It will be a painful wait yet again for all of us comrade.

It is already halfway but there are still a lot of things need to be resolved and there are still more story to explore with.

I hope it will be a great plotline and the ending would sastify everyone because thats all what we need right?

Btw whose voice is that for the ost when se ri turn down jung hyuk and crying thinking about him walking alone in freezing cold. I know that it wasnt crush because the melody is different

• Like 8
  • Sad 5

I am loving everything about CLOY so far and coming out of the soompi woodwork to contribute to these lovely discussions. 

i hope the writer gives more depth to SD than just a jaded fiance. I like the actress and the potential of where and how her character can develop and hopefully she ends up being a help to our OTP instead of a jealous fiancé who will use every trick to push the OTP apart. JH has already made it clear to her a few times their marriage won’t work, so move on and be happy—like your mama wants. 

HB acting on that last scene is just so sad and on point. 

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Baek Ye Rin OST Hit no 1 realtime melon at 1am today!

Thats amazing! 

First OST of 2020 to reach #1 realtime 

Also about today episode this was a hard to watch episode with all the emotion mixed in and the inevitable seperation between Jung hyuk and se ri. 

I do think that seung jun want to marry se ri not because of love but for money and as a leverage with the younger brother money. He is shady as hell.

I COULDNT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!

Btw i got some bad news for you guys. There will be no episode for Chinese new year. So the gap between ep 10 and 11 is another 2 week just like from ep 6 to 7. It will be a painful wait yet again for all of us comrade.

It is already halfway but there are still a lot of things need to be resolved and there are still more story to explore with.

I hope it will be a great plotline and the ending would sastify everyone because thats all what we need right?

Btw whose voice is that for the ost when se ri turn down jung hyuk and crying thinking about him walking alone in freezing cold. I know that it wasnt crush because the melody is different

Wow so happy it’s no.1,now can we get this ep to reach at least above 10%.:grin:.What a great day,this two fine actors better get best female and male award.!!!

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, Ms. E said:

Can anyone share when Netflix posts the new CLoY episodes with subtitles? What time? Thanks!

Hello! The subs and episode were out already at 10.05pm gmt +8  (11.05pm KST time) 

I signed myself up for a roco so why does my heart feel so melo? :dissapointed_relieved:

I loved the hug. It was his way of saying goodbye to her, the way she asked for in ep6. He knew what she was doing. So much left unspoken but these two really emote their eyes out. 

Bawls. 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, somethingitr said:

Is this true?! :(

If the drama keeps on having a 2 week break, it will be hard to gain more momentum on the ratings side. Good thing they were able to maintain the ratings in the 9% despite the hiatus and scandal. Really hoping that episode 8 will finally break in the 10%!!! 

• Like 5

TWO THUMBS UP!

If I have more than two thumbs, I am willingly give more to this CLoY drama. Daebak! Wang Jang!

this episode is full of laughters and cries, and in the end RJH have to hear a gunshot from the call and also her confession "Sarang he yo!" Finally SR confessed her feeling to him!

• Like 8

3 hours ago, peggygordon said:

Today episode :bawling:

Really loves the OST on last part.

And suddenly the stream buffering at the end of episode

Se Ri ahh..finally you said you love Jung Hyuk Shii

I can't..It make me cry like a river.

@peggygordon

I’ve been looking for this OST like crazy!!!

I hope that is gonna be the next one....

The first time I heard on the NK orphans scene I cried... Even since it’s on my heart. 

Now... to light this up:

RJH Oppa should play on the piano for us! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

I cried a river during that confession of SR for JH...she is truly the queen of romance. I am so so happy that the director and writer chose HB and SYJ. Excellent acting from both of them.

Cross my fingers that the rating will reach 10% because it truly deserves it. If you guys know how we international fans can help boost the ratings please let me know.

• Like 17

Hello!

First time ever posting in Soompi Forum! Just couldn't help but register after watching CLOY Ep 8 tonight. It totally blew me away!!

It's been a looong time since I was swept away by a kdrama like the way CLOY has done! I think the last one was Goblin. Not quite sure what is the exact reason, since the drama can be pretty fantastical and unrealistic, and full of kdrama tropes. But they do it SO WELL!!  Kudos to the writer, director and of course our amazing lead actor/ actress, plus all the supporting cast! I've also been so absorbed into the North Korean setting and it made me hunt around for articles, interviews, videos etc to know more about this country that's hidden from the world. Have only known about the Kim regime, but this drama made me want to find out about the North Korean people, the every day folks and also those in the elite society. My heart goes out to all the sufferings they had to go through (and probably still going through). Although some people feel that CLOY paint too-rosy a picture of North Korea, but I think the positive is that the drama has made people (like me) sit up and pay attention to the lay people in this country and understand their plight more. 

Back to the drama esp CLOY Ep 8,

I've been enjoying reading all the comments and chats here, and was more than happy to just be an observer. Like everyone, I was waiting impatiently for Ep 7 & Ep 8 after 2 weeks. Watched Ep 7 last night and was happily enjoying the first real kiss, and the blossoming emotions between SR and JH. But it was Ep 8 that made me want to post my comment here, and to chat with everyone about this drama! I know it's getting pretty tragic and melo in this episode, but oh boy, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin JUST KILLED IT! All their scenes together all just total GOLD, from the funny ones, romantic ones and the sad ones. How can they act so well!!! I've been a fan of Hyun Bin after My Name is Kim Sam Soon but after that, his other works didn't really have the same impact on me (I've watched some of them including SG) - until CLOY. As for Son Yejin, I've enjoyed her movies a lot more compared to her dramas, but she's always been a more of a melo-queen in my eyes, hence was SO pleasantly surprised by her comedic talent in CLOY.

But in the end, it's the melo and emotive acting that both SYJ and HB is best at, as proven by Ep 8 tonight! I cried bucket of tears throughout the episode, esp the last scene of JH crying in silence, still holding his phone hoping to hear SR's voice again, sob sob! And that last "I love you" from SR before the gunshot....totally killed me - I felt like I'm JH. The North Korea/ South Korea scenario allows the writer to dial-up the stakes of our 2 lovers, and it's really beginning to feel like Romeo & Juliet, or one of those tragic cantonese romance movie....

At the same time, I salute the writer and director for the comedic relief in between all the heavy emotional scenes. They literally made me cry at one moment and then laugh like a crazy hyena the next! Applause applause!!

All in all, this has been quite a ride and I hope the writing, directing, editing, pacing, OST and of course the acting will continue to be amazing and on-point, Let the ratings soar!!

P.S. A small analysis from me - I believe the kidnappers were ordered by JH's dad, after SD told him about SR and JH. He had to do that to protect JH and his family's reputation. The instruction is probably to make JH thinks SR is dead so that he can give up on her and go on to marry SD.

• Like 21
  • Love 3

Btw i got some bad news for you guys. There will be no episode for Chinese new year. So the gap between ep 10 and 11 is another 2 week just like from ep 6 to 7. It will be a painful wait yet again for all of us comrade.

Is the above true? Are we really having another 2 weeks break? Does anyone know why? :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

11 hours ago, liltash85 said:

i don't think she accepted it. If you see seems like SJ puts it on even before she get to say her answer. N i guess, right after he put it on, RJH appears ifo the villa

Ha, she didn’t accept the proposal. She accepted the ring then sold it lol 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3