[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

comrades i had to take a wee bit brk bc right now i luv this scene when he kissed her any stills or gifs on this anywhere?

Spoiler

woah if you/i were Se ri can you leave Capt Ri in that condition? No way Jose! this only goes to show SR is really having that deep ? feeling for him? Imagine giving up her chance to go home & instead looking after him & giving him some of her blood? luckily they matched! i thought of having this spoiler in case some other comrades haven't watched yet! awww so touching scenes, i can't get over these two! LOL but let me continue watching

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

comrades i had to take a wee bit brk bc right now i luv this scene when he kissed her any stills or gifs on this anywhere?

Reveal hidden contents

woah if you/i were Se ri can you leave Capt Ri in that condition? No way Jose! this only goes to show SR is really having that deep ? feeling for him? Imagine giving up her chance to go home & instead looking after him & giving him some of her blood? luckily they matched! i thought of having this spoiler in case some other comrades haven't watched yet! awww so touching scenes, i can't get over these two! LOL but let me continue watching

Here's some slow motion of the kiss

Close up:D

And another one...

• Like 6
  • Love 10

7 hours ago, Mattie2020 said:

So she uses "looking at me romantically"  while Netflix uses "looking at me wistfully".  This is the kiss part of the episode which caught me by surprise.  I like the word wistful though :wub:.

i like wistful too!! :mrgreen: and finally my dearest comrades, i’m delighted to announce this is my most favourite scene to-date!!
*raise beer cans and jiang!*

@Ameera Ali aww the nurse missed the “bed scene” hahahaha but we all saw it :naughty: but at least, she knew it was a deep kiss :phew:

• Like 4
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, attriste said:

Other things I’m liking- JH telling Dan honestly that he fell for Seri. I didn’t expect him to tell someone that wasn’t Seri, so quickly. And even Seri hasn’t heard those words herself yet. Teehee. I’m really not liking Seung Jun’s double crossing here, he is so much more with Seo Dan ugh. With Seri it felt ominous because of what he told Seo Dan (when the engagement was broke off he started longing for Seri)... hang on. Was it explicit that both of them were engaged or was I just making things up? I only remember the brothers tried to marry Seri off to SJ.

He did not exactly said engaged. He said when the relations being broke off, he starts to long for her. Seri's brother is setting them up for blind date to marry Seri to GSJ. But, of course Seri called it off before anything could happen. That is just her style. GSJ was not sincere when they were set up too. So i don't think they were engaged but clearly they were set up to marry. Even Seri told JH that she and SJ almost got married and that statement made our Capt furious and start talking the difference about fate and coincidence. :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 2

@Phoenix88 you made my day comrade! love it! i think it may hv been a good few seconds :heart:

I also enjoyed that scene where Ri asked SR to sleep on the bed instead of the cold floor & when Ri was moving away SR asked him to stay LOL so sweet! swoon!

I'd say i wld hv some fave scenes on epis 7 & you comrades must know what those are! :)

i hvnt finished watching but I can't help but give my 2 cents here now & then!

BTW any of you comrades find the OST on that scene in the hospital where SR fell asleep on his bed? it sounds nice!

• Like 8
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching @Lawyerh @Sarang21 did she drive like mad dog & nearly hit the  man outside the hospital with her car ( poor guy couldn’t run faster with his broken leg ) :joy:

to see this :joy: ok show up little more we wouldn’t judge :sweatingbullets:

There is a teenager in the room. She will get shocked if suddenly this Capt strip off. hahaaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

5 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I just saw the kiss! It was actually a very sweet kiss. The way Captain Ri looks at her is just so :wub::wub:. I think the purpose of this kiss is to show the onset of their growing affection towards each other. But my problem is: WHERE IS THE CLOSE-UP angle?! I surely can see head movements but dang it, i needed a close up!

hahahaha.. We were given the angle of the nurse who saw two people sharing a deep kiss in the middle of the night. The nurse is US. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

I like the kiss scene...

It so beautiful and showing JH's feeling..

Funny many comment on tvn's ig demand for the close up.

I want to see more passionate kiss but i have to keep in mind that JH got shot,so SR's hand cannot be as naughty as the boat kiss scene..:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

Haha the nurse scene is hilarious! I love how RJH cheeks are pinkish. I’m just wondering which blush on that Hyun Bin wore? hahaha. 

On the other scene.. 

Thinking how RJH reacts so quickly telling Dan. I can imagine it. If he doesn’t like anyone. So be it, he can just marry anybody without feeling miserable and missing someone. Just ordinary life, ordinary marriage without love. That’s it. 

He can be just a great husband and father, and he can later on care for Dan. Nothing to lose. 

But with him liking another woman, with all the heart flutter things. Oouch, he cannot enter a marriage like that. If he does, it could happen that he says the wrong name all the time.. haha he would probably says “Se-ri ah...upps, I mean Dan- ah”.. It would be a miserable marriage after all. So RJH is really a man who keeps promise. He knows that he cannot keep his promise to marry Dan (to make her happy and try to love her after the wedding). Therefore, he thinks better to break it now, instead of not keeping his promise later on. 

Concerning the kiss, I think it’s just the right time and right moment. With his emotion, angry because she doesn’t go home to SK, but also feel relieved that she helped him, and of course, he already likes her before that. It’s just the right time then. I think it’s really sweet kiss. Not passionate kiss or something. But really statement that he loves her and grateful that he still can find her there. 

• Like 16

Last night I was on a plane so I couldn't watch at all...but I caught the raw as soon as I arrived home and got Internet, without even unpacking lol. 

About the whole ruckus with Cho Chul Kang 

Spoiler

Wow this guy is really something. He even has his "secret army"?? 

I got it that he wants to find RJH and question him about the weapons (as a 'boss' he has the right...particularly if it seems suspicious..and IT IS SUSPICIOUS why RJH logged out that many weapons)...but what's the need to bring that many soldiers??!!

Luckily Seri had some senses and hid before she got found out. If not, I'm pretty sure she'll be the one got dragged for interrogation. 

I'm curious how the power play will be played between him and RJH's dad

Hence, RJH and dad

Spoiler

Thank God, he arrived at the exact timing! Though he seems to worry more about his position, compared to his son's well-being #hmph. 

I wished RJH will tell him right then about his suspicion against Cho...cuz if there's anyone who can help him to uncover mystery about his brother's death is his dad...and maybe Seo Dan's uncle. 

At least he consulted Seo Dan's uncle about GSJ's car plate... Hope it'll lead to further investigation. 

And THAT KISS... Lol one of the fans in KR DC(?) prediction which was posted few pages before is quite right haha. 

Spoiler

It's filled with emotions, especially from RJH. It's a mixture of gratitude, affection, and longing at the same time... 

He can no longer hide his feelings... But omg poor boy. He still doesn't know how to react and answer Seri's questions after that. He's so afraid he's giving her the wrong answer and reaction...

And THAT NURSE IS US AHAHA. Though luckily she doesn't notice the guilty looks on Seri and RJH's faces. 

RJH and Seo-Dan... 

Spoiler

As much as I'm happy the main leads finally come clean with their feelings (though they haven't really worded it out), I was like "NOOO JEONG-HYUK!!! YOU'RE STILL ENGAGED!!!" 

So I was glad he comes clean to Seo Dan about his feelings. While Seo Dan also confirms her own suspicion about him having feelings for someone else, though he told her he'd COOPERATE with her plans for marriage. Her insistence to keep going with the plan on marriage is merely pride and not knowing how to break it to their parents... At least for me, it wasn't because she actually 'likes' RJH so she does not want to let him go. 

Things will get tensed this upcoming episode.... No noble idiocy please ㅠㅠ

• Like 11
  • Love 4

Just a few random thoughts. I have not read through the whole thread yet so I apologise if these have been mentioned by someone already.

1) that man’s voice in the preview for Ep 8 asking to see that SK woman could be JH’s father. I thought I recognised his voice but I could be wrong since it’s like really early here. I think instead of calling the state security department (in the preview SD was seen at the public telephone booth. Doesn’t she have her own handphone?) SD could have gone straight to JH’s dad and told him about SR.

2) I thought it was sad that JH’s dad was yelling at him in the hospital and seemed more concerned about his own title and position than his own son’s well-being. From the interactions we’ve seen, I have a feeling that the dad may have doted on JH’s brother more as he’s the elder son.

3) why was JH looking around at the audience after his recital performance? I think he could have been looking out for his brother. Maybe he was supposed to be there but couldn’t coz he was already killed.

4) I still don’t know what to think about SD’s feelings for JH. Does she genuinely love him or it’s just a he’s-mine-so-you-can’t-have him kind of thing? If anyone has closely analysed SD’s scenes, please enlighten me.

5) weird thing about GSJ suddenly having feelings for SR after she rejected him. Are we going to have two jealous second leads? But I like that there’s still this human side to him as his handler mentioned. Or maybe this human side is only for SR since his heart supposedly fluttered for her. I still can’t figure him out.

loved this Ep! Kind of looking forward and not looking forward to tonight’s Ep. I think I might cry given what’s in the preview. I’m quite sure SR will take the noble idiocy route since she wants to protect JH.

• Like 14

59 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

If only Seri is more understanding just  like you :joy:

wished i can quote ur gifs as well LOL at that moment i bet RJH is seriously thinking of calling the doctor.. SR really has bipolar disorder issue hahaha forever in denial and trying to sound cool about kisses :mrgreen: perhaps 10 kisses daily will break down that self defensive wall??

==

edited: to add more reply.. how come i can’t quote from 2 different posts in the same reply??

==

@joonminfan for #5, its quite perplex to me as well.. i thought SR was just a potential business marriage kind of thing.. money was his ultimate motive.. and he was attracted to SD.. or that came as a brief moment of interest? if majority of CLOY is going to take place in a NK environment.. i can only think of 2 endings for SJ:

- both RJH and SJ love SR.. SJ will eventually die while trying to help the OTP, SD will annul the engagement and dump RJH in the name of not wanting a man who doesn’t love her.. although she could be crying deep inside (but will still hold her head up high in grace!)

- SJ and SD unknowingly fall for each other while trying to break up RJH and SR

haha both are very cliche in kdramas, oh well.. just my wild guesses

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

5 hours ago, RanP said:

What most took me aback was SJ character!!! omg i thought the writer would build his relationship with D so they'd just become 2nd otp but after his confession to D about arranged marriage, i was like wait a minute so the woman he couldn't forget, it's SR?!? then bam the ending, when he answered her call and said he'd go to her. And when he lights up the candles, idk but it was downright creepy to me.

I thought of this too and had the same reaction! I was totally shipping him with SD but this happened. I don’t think SJ is offering her the fake marriage so that he could get connected to SR’s wealthy family (although that’s also an advantage) but he’s doing it because he really likes her. Yikes. But in the preview, SJ said that SR being in NK will bring harm not only to her but also to JH and the others... if that’s the case, then why did he also say that if she leaves, JH’s safety won’t be guaranteed. That statement will only make SR stay even more in NK since obviously, she cares about him.

I liked everything in this episode and I think the only thing that is missing was both JH and SR’s confession to each other so that there won’t be any future misunderstandings between them even if we know they’re gonna be separated at some point. I really loved the fact that JH knew and was certain about what he was feeling and decided to tell SD the truth. That he likes SR so he can’t go on with the marriage. When SD said ‘oh nah, let’s go on with the marriage, you only feel that way towards her cos you’ll miss her and you pity her but after she’s gone, you will forget about her’ and then JH just had this funny, blank, almost confused look on his face as if saying ‘wow girl you know me better than i know myself?’ LOL that was funny but I really do hope she diverts her attention and would hang out more with SJ — eat out with him, watch movies, go on dates, feel them butterflies with him, etc. just like what SJ told her :lol: Honestly, I’d want her to experience these because it seems like she hasn’t had any experience with love before. It’s not too late for the writer to change the trajectory of this 2nd otp.

As for the special scene after the credits, wow. I mean, what are the odds? I hope there’ll be a chance he gets to play that piece again and SR will be there. SR will realize that they really go way back and this time, she’ll also realize that they’re really destined and understand why JH had to argue with her about coincidence and destiny. And upon knowing that JH knew and he kept it to himself (that they knew each other before), she’s probably gonna tease him about it but at the same time she’ll melt again and fall even deeper for him. :D

Lastly, I wish JH would take that magazine page from SD or SD will throw it/leave it with him after their talk and then he’ll take it to SR so SR will know what’s really happening with her family in SK and she’ll find out SJ lied to her. Time for her to realize SJ’s hidden desires *ew* and trust no one else but JH.

PS, for once it’s sooo nice to watch a scene where I don’t need subs to understand what they’re talking about. :lol: I speak German and I have to say HB’s pronunciation is quite good.

@stroppyse hi of course not! Someone told me about it but I forgot to post. Thank you very much for sharing it :wub:

• Like 16
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2