[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

My attempt of translating OST part 4 by Baek Ye Rin - Here I am

My heart is moving
I just walk following the street
Once again, in this place
I appear in front of you

My heart was afraid
And the white snow is falling
So I'm still, I'm here 
And I will be there

I lean on your warm shoulder
Like this, I can feel you again

I'm still
And I'm here
I'll keep you like this
Even if we push each other away
Because of that it will engraved deeper (in my heart)

Right here and there
Even under different sky
I'll remember your feelings
And I'm still, I'm here

When my heart is swayed
You get closer to me again
So I'm still
I'm here and I'll be there

When we passed this frozen path
Like this, I can meet you again

I'm still and I'm here
I won't lose you again
Even if you keep pushing me away
Even if you disappeared in front my eyes

Here, I am here
I will always by your side
My heart is moving

And I'm still
I'm here

I am afraid I will lose my memories about you
So I engraved inside my heart

That I can't see you again
I am afraid of the time
I am going to find you again
Like this

I'm still
And I'm here
I won't lose you again
Anywhere you are in this world
No matter where, I will find you

Here and I am here
My heart is moving
And I'm still
I'm here

For those who is interested with the hangul lyrics, I put it inside the spoiler

Spoiler

cr naver

나의 마음이 움직여

그냥 길을 따라 걸어가도

다시 여기 너의 앞에

두려웠던 나의 맘에

하얀 눈이 내려와

So I'm still, I’m here and I’ll be there

따듯한 어깨에 기대어

이렇게 다시 너를 느껴

I’m still and I’m here

이렇게라도 널 담을게

우리 서로 밀어내더라도

그 때문에 더 깊이 새겨져

여기 또 거기

다른 하늘이라도

너의 맘을 기억해

and I'm still, I'm here

흔들렸던 나의 맘에

네가 다시 다가와

얼어붙은 이 길을 지나

이렇게 다시 너를 만나

I'm still and I'm here

다시 널 놓치지 않을래

계속 네가 나를 밀어내도

혹시 나의 눈에 사라져도

여기 나 여기

곁에 늘 서 있을게

나의 맘이 움직여

and I'm still, I'm here

난 너의 기억이 다 지워질까 봐

마음에 새겨도

너를 볼 수 없게 될까 봐 시간이 난 두려워

다시 너를 찾아봐 또 이렇게

I'm still and I'm here

다시 널 놓치지 않을래

세상 어느 곳에 있더라도

어디라도 내가 찾아갈게

여기 나 여기

곁에 늘 서 있을게

나의 맘이 움직여

and I'm still, I'm here

42 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Btw whose voice is that for the ost when se ri turn down jung hyuk and crying thinking about him walking alone in freezing cold. I know that it wasnt crush because the melody is different

I guess it is a new OST. At the ending credit, there is two new line up OSTs

Kim Jae Hwan - One Day (literal translation of 어떤날엔)

Song Ga In - A Picture of My Heart (literal translation of 내 마음의 사진)

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 8

3 minutes ago, Anh Nguyen Roff said:

Ha, she didn’t accept the proposal. She accepted the ring then sold it lol 

I so enjoyed that part. To SR a fancy materialistic diamond ring is not as valuable as the love she received from JH and those villagers.

Also, does SR buying that watch remind you guys of O'Henri short story- where the wife cuts her hair to buy her husband a pocket watch chain (and the husband sold his watch to buy the wife a set of combs)? 

• Like 13
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

My attempt of translating OST part 4 by Baek Ye Rin - Here I am

My heart is moving
I just walk following the street
Once again, in this place
I appear in front of you

My heart was afraid
And the white snow is falling
So I'm still, I'm here 
And I will be there

I lean on your warm shoulder
Like this, I can feel you again

I'm still
And I'm here
I'll keep you like this
Even if we push each other away
Because of that it will engraved deeper (in my heart)

Right here and there
Even under different sky
I'll remember your feelings
And I'm still, I'm here

When my heart is swayed
You get closer to me again
So I'm still
I'm here and I'll be there

When we passed this frozen path
Like this, I can meet you again

I'm still and I'm here
I won't lose you again
Even if you keep pushing me away
Even if you disappeared in front my eyes

Here, I am here
My heart is moving

And I'm still
I'm here

I am afraid I will lose my memories about you
So I engraved inside my heart

That I can't see you again
I am afraid of the time
I am going to find you again
Like this

I'm still
And I'm here
I won't lose you again
Anywhere you are in this world
No matter where, I will find you

Here and I am here
My heart is moving
And I'm still
I'm here

For those who is interested with the hangul lyrics, I put it inside the spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

cr naver

나의 마음이 움직여

그냥 길을 따라 걸어가도

다시 여기 너의 앞에

두려웠던 나의 맘에

하얀 눈이 내려와

따듯한 어깨에 기대어

이렇게 다시 너를 느껴

I’m still and I’m here

이렇게라도 널 담을게

우리 서로 밀어내더라도

그 때문에 더 깊이 새겨져

여기 또 거기

다른 하늘이라도

너의 맘을 기억해

and I'm still, I'm here

흔들렸던 나의 맘에

네가 다시 다가와

얼어붙은 이 길을 지나

이렇게 다시 너를 만나

I'm still and I'm here

다시 널 놓치지 않을래

계속 네가 나를 밀어내도

혹시 나의 눈에 사라져도

여기 나 여기

곁에 늘 서 있을게

나의 맘이 움직여

and I'm still, I'm here

난 너의 기억이 다 지워질까 봐

마음에 새겨도

너를 볼 수 없게 될까 봐 시간이 난 두려워

다시 너를 찾아봐 또 이렇게

I'm still and I'm here

다시 널 놓치지 않을래

세상 어느 곳에 있더라도

어디라도 내가 찾아갈게

여기 나 여기

곁에 늘 서 있을게

나의 맘이 움직여

and I'm still, I'm here

I guess it is a new OST. At the ending credit, there is two new line up OSTs

Kim Jae Hwan - One Day (literal translation of 어떤날엔)

Song Ga In - A Picture of My Heart (literal translation of 내 마음의 사진)

Alright so it is kim jae hwan?

So the ost that still not been released yet is

-Crush

-There is 1 more but i forgot the name of the singer

-Kim jae hwan 

-Song ga in

4 more song to go. Hot damn i guess theyll do one per week then.

I wish there are more tho. The ost has been gold every single one of them.

Wow we got song ga in the trot winner? That will be her first OST!!

I couldnt wait for crush ost. You guys need to hear the preview it is so good 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

EPISODE 8 is by far the best, here its all out emotions for Riri the i love you at the end from seri was just too much coz i have been waiting for that ..all their scenes tonight was already shouting how they fell in love with each other, Cap Ri was all out pursuing Seri come hell or high water! but both esp Seri keeping it in ( for Cap Ri sake ofcourse) what a heartache and the i love you but then it will not be fullfilled ( more heartche huhu)  ..this episode again reminds me how love changes a person ... Riri couple got me all crying!!! And Goo seung joon is amazing ..CLOY is by far the best korean drama ive watched and i have watched so many for many many years lol...this thread deserves all the attention! Love CLOY! Epi 9 is a long wait but it will be worth the wait im sure :)

• Like 6
  • Love 6

15 hours ago, jojoanna said:

Watching up to Ep 7, i confirmed I really want to hang Cho Cheol-Gang.
He is obviously behind the death of Ri Mu-Hyeok, brother of Ri Jeong-Hyeok
I hope CHO will get the slow death in the hands of the Ri's father Ri Chung-Ryeol

Seo Dan is the FREEZING COLD person in the series as to the few appearance of her that pop up here and there... From her smile to her tone...it is freaking scary...worry if Ri Jeong -Hyeok really marries her ... his life would be a permanent iceberg...as can forsee Seo Dan's mother Ko Myeong-Eun will be the center of the marriage

My one wish for a perfect ending to this series is Ri Jeong-Hyeok and Yoon Se-Ri will end up in Switzerland and live a blissful life together away from those "murder-ing" Cho and Seo Dan

@jojoanna I also want CCG persecuted, he's an awful awful man, mean & all that! same wish if not SK, bc he can always defect am i right? Re SD that actress i must say suit this role, i've seen her in other series & she was really good in her roles! i think my other wish is that the ending will show them getting married and not separated! two ppl in love such as them should not suffer anymore than they should in the struggles they'd been through! It wld be so unfair :heartbreak:

@Joypott i think some of our comrades hv the luck to watch it on netflix

Spoiler

i watch it though from online newasian is very fast & good website

comrades here you guys are very good in your assessments re CLOY, i salute you and i just can't list your UN one by one but I'm sure you know who you are and this thread is pretty amazing! thnx to comrades who always are ready to share a lot of what they have, etc.

7 hours ago, margerytka said:

There are HB's fingers.

positively HB's fingers! was this off cam i wondered? i really can't wait to watch epi 8 but i hv some laundry that needs to finish first hahaha so sad! so i don't want to read any of the stuff here until i see ep 8!

• Like 11

Wow!  Ep 8 was intense... i cried a river over scene of SR telling JH that she doesn't need him any longer.....and the ending scene where SR telling JH "I love you".  Stellar performance for both Hyun Bin and Son Yi-jin....I had lumps in my throat seeing how they conveyed so much depth of emotion through their eyes....!  Their performance is pure gold.

Looks like our couple is about to have a period of struggle and separation in the next episode...but this short separation, if anything, will only prove (to SD and SJ)  that their emotional bond and love for each other are real, not some short-lived infatuation or the illusion of separation

Aiii......It's gonna be a torture  having to wait for another week....:dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved: 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Episode 9 is a special one. Those melodrama lovers will enjoy this one and i bet ratings will be good! The acting and chemistry between HB and SYJ was at an all time high this episode wow! They are so totally in love with each other now there is space for nothing else. I love how the writer toys with the Kdrama cliches but chooses to not follow through with them everytime, like in this episode when Seri turned away from JH for a moment thinking of protecting him this way, a total Kdrama cliche but the moment he walked away from her, she couldnt accept it and ran after him. They choose each other everytime and dont let others get involved, very refreshing to see from an OTP.  The ending was another amazing cliffhanger. Cant wait for next the episode! Sidenote: I also think this time it's JH's father who is behind Seri's kidnapping and i think he will end up being the one who fix this matter for both. At first i think he will force Seri to go back to South Korea and then when he realizes his only remaining son will be like a dead man walking without her, he will find another way to bring her to him. 

• Like 16
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

I was super impressed by GSJ's speech at the beginning of the episode - despite how underhanded his methods were, he really drove home the implications of SR continuing to rely on JH and allowing him to protect her. In most instances of noble idiocy, the dilemma seems pretty contrived (it's not the only way!!!), but in this case, SJ really made the case that the best option for both parties' survival/well-being was to go their separate ways. SR's time with SJ was needed to face the bigger picture (JH being in danger from JCG, SD knowing the truth about her), as in order to protect SR's feelings JH would never admit to her the trouble that he's gotten in. 

I am sooo relieved though that JH saw right through her - him going up to her and comforting her even as she spoke harshly was the most touching part of the scene for me. He can see past the walls that she puts up and accepted her choice, letting her know it was ok. I love that the characters in this drama are rational and smart; they don't put up with facades and are quickly able to grasp the true intentions beneath spoken words.

I know most of us believe by now that JH remembers SR, but I was fully convinced during the school scene where SR asks JH about his first love. He paused, and the OST "The Song You and I Used To Sing Together" came on. At first I thought this was a song that was played in the Switzerland scenes because the melody was so nostalgic (it was actually played in Ep 3 when the homeless boy brought the food from SR to give to his sister).

If you look at the lyrics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te0XzrLlRuY (I don't speak Korean so taking this translation at face value :lol:):

"The song you and I used to sing together

Do you remember the song?

The season we walked together

Do you remember the season?"

It refers to a shared past and memory; a time when JH and SR previously walked in the same place. The fact that JH didn't answer and this song started playing indicated to me that he does have a first love, and he's thinking of the time 7 years ago when he met SR, almost like in a different life. It would be pretty cliche that she was his first love, but it definitely adds a layer as to why he's gone to such lengths to protect her. To have saved a life (SR's) while losing one so close to him (his brother) in that short period of time must have made a big impact on him. His argument to SD at the beginning of the drama about not repeating the mistake he made with his brother was touching, but I needed further convincing as to why SR is the one he decides to put everything on the line for (especially considering they're in NK, where injustices are rampant - he must see this regularly as someone with the power to arbitrate justice).

I can see the literal meaning also referring to the piece JH composed for his brother, which is another memory from Switzerland that ties SR and JH together in the present day. I think we can see this song make another appearance when the Swiss arc concludes and the characters acknowledge that they met before!

5 hours ago, Kyoya said:

Yes, i was thinking this could be the case too. Because Cheol Gang's troops were all in uniforms and it's not like they were able to travel fast from Seung Jung's house. Oh my, i'm really anticipating how will Seri go back to SK and how will they meet again! I want to see more lovely moments from our couple. <3

Agreed that the gangster looking guys looked out of place! The truck they were in at the end didn't seem military-style and JCG has been traveling with a huge military entourage so far. Seems SR will have to be reunited with JH in order to find out the true meaning of the watch, unless JH's dad is the one who sent the kidnappers and something clicks when he sees the watch. Now that both the fathers are aware of the truth, I have a lot more confidence of SR and JH getting out of this in one piece!

The wait is going to kill me this week - does anyone know what generally happens in dramas around ep 9 and 10? :tounge_xd:

• Like 14
  • Insightful 5

5 hours ago, pp5india said:

Either seri's father or jyeong hyuk's father pulled some strings as the people who kidnapped seri looked like goons or something so seri is all safe..but seri's confession was really emotional and jyeong hyuk is all love..

I think those are people sent by Dan because of (can't remember his name) "con-man" asking her to step in and help.

• Like 8