[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

WOW amazing episode. CK thinks SR is the ticket to ruin JH's family. Spoilers ahead.

Spoiler

LOVED the love confession. It was so sweet and natural from SR's side. She's felt it all this time but in her last moments, she didn't want to hide it. CK has been on their tail right from the beginning but the tables are going to turn on him soon because SR has finally found the watch that will expose all of CK's evil operations. 

I'm still feeling like as a reward for exposing such a big scale corruption in NK military, SR' reward will be free passage back to SK. JH's father will pull some strings to make it happen.

Glad to see that SR's father knows that she might be alive, let's see how he rectifies what happened in the shareholders meeting.

And Dan, she is about to see how much JH loves SR. Either she will back out of the engagement or she will be forced to back out. 

• Like 18
  • Love 3

When they banter each other , its good, 

when they are with each other, the vibe is better, 

but when they act , they really really give THE BEST!! 

I love CLOY!!

I havent watch ep 8, just the raw, but i know whats coming..i need to prepare for my corner space (crying) after watching ep 8 ..omoo..

have to hold to all of you here to get some strength till next week. I need emotional support!!

This is my first time post here.

• Like 15

22 minutes ago, Ss79 said:

WOW amazing episode. CK thinks SR is the ticket to ruin JH's family. Spoilers ahead.

Hide contents

LOVED the love confession. It was so sweet and natural from SR's side. She's felt it all this time but in her last moments, she didn't want to hide it. CK has been on their tail right from the beginning but the tables are going to turn on him soon because SR has finally found the watch that will expose all of CK's evil operations. 

I'm still feeling like as a reward for exposing such a big scale corruption in NK military, SR' reward will be free passage back to SK. JH's father will pull some strings to make it happen.

Glad to see that SR's father knows that she might be alive, let's see how he rectifies what happened in the shareholders meeting.

And Dan, she is about to see how much JH loves SR. Either she will back out of the engagement or she will be forced to back out. 

@Ss79 Ep. 8 is basically the force of the fathers:

Spoiler

In the North, Dan knows the fastest way to end this pair of lovers by going to JH's father. He'll do what is necessary to retain the reputation and name of the family. As CK knows JH's father is on the nigh of his career and he's about to finish his military service and his power won't be as vast as it is. He finds a great opportunity for him to come into the picture and dethrone JH's family. 

In the South, it's heart warming to know the President still holds hope for his youngest daughter even if he has filed a death certificate for her missing body. There is a chance that the lovers get pulled to S. Korea is instigated by the fathers. 

Ep. 8 is also the start of melodrama. 

Spoiler

What frustrates me is that she's pushing him away and only to chase after him about 5 minutes of ruminating about him. How could you run after him and get into a car that has ran out of gas?! Then says, I just want you safe, I don't have any other reason for being nice here. That's to undo all the good work you've put in ep. 7, c'mon. You got to be consistent, writer! 

SJ's character and his motivation / reasoning:

Spoiler

The more I see SJ the more I'm unsure about him. What is he truly after? Her hand in marriage, how could he use this opportunity to make her rely on him and resume the ill arranged marriage that isn't meant to be. I don't like how slimy he is, even if Dan is trying to break apart the couple she isn't exactly unethical about it? Dan isn't going about it in a very shady, legal way...although the two of them are definitely looking for the same result - the separation of JH and SR, Dan is still trying to reinstate the previous equilibrium / status quo - even if her mother has heard from the talkative, drunk soldier, Dan doesn't try to stir the pot and make her mother remember anything about she heard. 

The most touching scene is definitely the ending: 

Spoiler

JH refuses to accept that the previous goodbyes are valid and that they need to see each other once again before she goes off. When he said, "just describe anything, I can find you - just let me know where you are', that really broke my heart. He would follow her anywhere, he would go anywhere for her. He would do anything just to make sure she is safe. That look of despair and that single tear that fell to his cheeks really made my heart twinge. 

AND ANOTHER 7 DAYS FOR 2 MORE EPs, THEN 2 WEEKS OF WAITING. AAAAAH. 

l658W0p.gif

• Like 11
  • Sad 3
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

Spoiler for ep 8 

SD and SJ tried to stop JH and SR. SJ even tried to guilt trip SR which sadly a fact ㅠㅠ

Spoiler

SD: Tell me. Did you know about the real identity of this woman?
JH: I knew
SD: Why would a SK woman come here?
JH: She came by accident. After that it's just a coincidence. She'll go back soon
SD: That's why you have been hiding her?
JH: That's right
SD: Just because you have been hiding that woman, you might lose anything you have. You could even die because of her. Are you still okay with it?
JH: To be honest, I don't want to die. Who wants to die? But, I can't help it
SD: What do you mean?
JH: I lost my favorite person in the world (his brother) because I couldn't protect him. It's better to die
SD: So?
JH: I want to send her to her home safely. If anything happens to me in my effort to do it, I'll just think that it can't be help
SD: Do you mean that you don't care if you die?
SJ: Won't it matter for you? If anything happens to that man because of you? He was shot. Today the soldiers came to catch you. 

JH: Please move away. I have to go now
SD: Do you mean that no matter what you want to protect that woman? It's the same with me. I too will do anything to protect my fiance. I can't let you go to die with your own choice
SD: I warned you. Don't do anything that you will regret later
JH later visited the chief doctor and ask him to borrow an ambulance. He rides it to look for SJ's location.

With a help from a comrade that he helped before, JH could find the exact position of SJ's current location. He fight all the bodyguards inside even though he is still sick and weak from his previous wound. SR watch him from inside with worry

Spoiler

SR: Why is that person here? He must be crazy, he should be in the hospital why would he come here?
SJ: What will you do once you go out?!
*from this IG clip it's not included but SJ told SR that SD knew about her identity and wants to inform it to the autorithy. SR tried to reason with him that she and JH could find another way for her to go home. SJ then ask her, if she go back safely, does she think that nothing will happen to JH? JH won't be safe*
SR: What are you doing here?
JH: Are you hurt anywhere?
SR: You are in no position to worry about others. I can't believe it. Do you think a gun wound is a joke? Didn't you hear what the doctor say? You have been told to be careful for 15 days. With this kind of weather and in the middle of night. Why would you come here?
JH: Why do you ask? I came to pick you up. I think you might have been waiting for me
SR: *sigh* I'm sorry but I didn't wait for you. Please let me go, Ri Jung Hyuk-ssi. I have to go so that I can live
JH: I will find another way
SR: But you couldn't! We always fail. How can I trust you? Gu Seung Jun-ssi had another way. He will submit our marriage registration and once I received a foreign pasport then I can go out of here safely. I just being proposed by him. Just so you know. That's why, I think we have to stop meet with each other. *sigh* I said we. Even I find it funny. What are we? We are nothing (means don't have any special relationship). Just being together like this, we are doing something illegal. I'm so sick of this place. I really want to go, so please don't hold me down. With you do something like this, it really burdened me and I hate it. (saying it while avoiding his gaze)
JH: (walks closer to her and grip her shoulder) Are you serious?
SR: I am serious (while trying to hold back her tears)
JH: I understand. I understand so don't cry (wipes her tears)
(SR cried after JH left. Then she got worried of him and dash off with SJ's car to look for him. She is worried about him with his condition in the bad weather. Thank goodness, she found him)

Hugging scene

Spoiler

SR: For now, go insde. I will take you to home
*JH hug her*
SR: Let me go. I don't come for you to do this

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

18 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

how about food truck for the casts and crews? :love:

:joy: , bad Comrade , no  drinking or eating until RiRi couple happy again :mrgreen: 

just let’s just stand on a line let oppa dry our tears too comrades  :joy: ( no pushing allowed) 

ezgif-3-0b5e1580230d.gif

• Like 12
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

ohhhh, this episode gives me a hug, a confession, and ... a litre of tears :bawling::bawling:

Text preview for ep 9: *Please help me translate it :heart: thank youuuuu :heart:

방송일 : 2020년 1월 18일 [토] 밤 9시 tvN 방송

세리는 어딘가로 사라지고 정혁은 세리를 찾기 위해 안간힘을 쓰지만
그런 정혁에게 정혁부는 세리로 인해 집안이 몰락할 수 있음을 경고한다.
세리의 정체를 밝히려는 철강의 압박은 점점 더 조여오는데...

:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, HannahGreen said:

ohhhh, this episode gives me a hug, a confession, and ... a litre of tears :bawling::bawling:

Text preview for ep 9: *Please help me translate it :heart: thank youuuuu :heart:

방송일 : 2020년 1월 18일 [토] 밤 9시 tvN 방송

세리는 어딘가로 사라지고 정혁은 세리를 찾기 위해 안간힘을 쓰지만
그런 정혁에게 정혁부는 세리로 인해 집안이 몰락할 수 있음을 경고한다.
세리의 정체를 밝히려는 철강의 압박은 점점 더 조여오는데...

:dissapointed_relieved:

in general: it's the scavenger hunt in the army

• Like 7

Spoiler ep 8 part 2

SR just realized that the car has no gas. They are stuck. 

Spoiler

JH: The snow is falling heavily and won't stop soon
SR: Then what should we do?
JH: There's no nearby village. But I think there's a school nearby. We can go there and lit a fire. Let's go

JH and SR safely get inside the school and make a fire to keep them warm

Spoiler

JH: Are you really going to do it?
SR: What do you mean?
JH: Marriage
SR: It's just on the paper, so what?
JH: Even though it's only on the paper, marriage is not a joke
SR: Our situation now is not a joke too
JH: Still, to me marriage is not something easy
SR: I heard that Seo Dan, the woman that you are going to marry, know about me. Did you know about it?
JH: I knew
SR: Then what if she reports it? Will the plan for marriage between the two of you will be canceled?
JH: Are you worriying about my marriage would be failed? 
SR: I am afraid that I would destroy your life. Because of me, your life in here might be in danger. I don't want it to happen
SR: Is Seo Dan your first love? Are graduated from the same school?
JH: No, I don't even know her during my school years
SR: Then who is it? Your first love. Who is she? *JH didn't answer* Well, your style is 'mo-tae solo' (someone who is has never been in a romantic relationship)
JH: I don't know what is'mo-tae solo', but from the tone I guess you are now making fun of me
SR: Yeah you are right about it. I guess that word is not a good one
*JH smirk and SR laughs*

JH fell asleep while SR tending the fire

Spoiler

SR: *touch his face* He has a fever. *looking at his posture* Geez, he is really a soldier. How can he sleep like this? *make him leaning on her shoulder. Grasp his hand*
JH had a dream about his last farewell with his brother. He gave RMH a watch (yes the same watch that SR saw before) as a present. He bought it with a money that he won from a competition (?). JH suddenly woke up while sweating buckets
SR: Are you okay? It's not good. Whether it's your home or the hospital, let's go back since the sun has risen and the snow has stopped falling. Let's move, okay?

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 6

Either seri's father or jyeong hyuk's father pulled some strings as the people who kidnapped seri looked like goons or something so seri is all safe..but seri's confession was really emotional and jyeong hyuk is all love..

• Like 8
  • Insightful 3

After this...:wub:

e8763c8b9c85b2078bcb3c38127b993c28d1c877

c8e466f6f58315d2771d7e4a1d36babfb5f2754e

Credit: thingskateknows

We've seen this...:wub:

giphy.gif

I hope we'll watch more scenes like this.

I'm feeling a little depressed right now because of the last episode (there were so touching scenes) but we've only watched the first half of the drama. And I must say I'm really enjoying it a lot until now so, I have high expectations about the second half of the drama.

Edited by Jillia
Please credit the owner of the gifs!
  • Like 14
  • Love 2

My heart is in so much pain for Junghyuk and Seri right now. When Seri confessed her love for Junghyuk at the end, my heart beat so quickly, but then the gunshot came and my heart stopped. We all know that Seri wasn't killed but Junghyuk doesn't! All that was left for his imagination was that sudden mysterious gunshot and Seri disappeared on him. :bawling:

I really hope the watch won't be found by Jo Cheol Gang! That guy is just beyond greedy for power and would stop at nothing for that. Absolute worst!

Okay, I need some time to calm myself down from today's episode before I comment on anything else. I can only say that Hyun Bin and Son Yejin gave stellar performances beyond description by words, and I definitely felt (and still feel) very emotional together with their characters for today's episode. I hope tonight's emotional episode will push the ratings past 10%!!!

Alright, I am checking out now to calm myself down. Will definitely be back tomorrow! Good night everyone!

• Like 16
  • Love 1