[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

43 minutes ago, xxyy said:

Question :sweatingbullets:: Comrades, i see posts where it said Cap Ri's Birthday is Feb 14 and that it is different from passport birthday ? How did we know that..please enlighten me? I don't know how i miss that...sorry!!!

Someone posted on page 297 this tweet, which shows his Identity Card (he showed this in Ep 2 or 3 when he got off the train to Pyeong Yang) vs his fake Chinese passport in Ep 14.

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, ncly said:

Someone posted on page 297 this tweet, which shows his Identity Card (he showed this was way back in Ep 2 or 3 when he was got off the train to Pyeong Yang) vs his fake Chinese passport in Ep 14.

Thank you so much!!!!! :wub:

• Like 3

In episode 7 when the the track team left for Europe and Se-ri didn't take the flight as she was giving blood to RJH, their coach took a final look at her passport before deciding to  leave without her. In that her birthday was mentioned to be in December 1988 .Seems like they choose fake dates for fake passports.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

BTW, how sweet of RJH. Piano recording and grocery shopping for SeRi. He even thought about if SeRi can reach the top most part of the cabinet; he instead moved the stuff to the bottom one. What a guy! To the singles, don't you want your own Captain Ri?! lol! 

Not only the singles, friend....heehee

• Like 6
  • LOL 13

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

more kiss will be clearly dangerous :joy:
Seri : that enough I can’t handle it :mrgreen:
Oppa face expression ( are you sure  :joy: )

OMOOO, Thank you for your sweet gif!!

This morning (MONDAY btw), I went to office with my puffy eyes due to Ep 14!! :bawling:

Standing ovation for HB and SYJ for their great acting!!

And now i can not stop smiling for watching their BTS!

Oh God, I am officially having diabetes! Too sweet and too real! :love:

Edited by Jillia
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

I have a theory (if it hasn't been said already, because this forum is moving way toooo fast) - Se Ri will transfer some money into NK under some form of pretense, as she promised JH's father that she will return the favour to him one day. This will potentially give her the privilege to enter NK easily. This is also to feed the lie that JH's father has told so far.

And SR's mum giving JH her biz card will be put to use in the next episode as a way for JH to get out of his sticky situation with SK's NIS.

• Like 16
  • Insightful 3

OMG! My IG feed and this forum are exploding with their BTS! So cuteeeeee!!

How can they be so cute? 

Expression of our captain Ri is unbelievable funny!!!

I like it so much when SYJ holds Hyun Bin’s head. Hahaha. This will fuel our waiting for this weekend for sure!!

• Like 15
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

Watching this part made me feel like a third wheel:ph34r: (I wonder why she covered her mouth, is it a joke only they understand? heh.)

The way she shook her head naughtily.. and the hiding of her hand under the blankets.

Surely an inside joke. :D

• Like 6
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

My theory is that RJH has to die in order to be by SR's side but for that, he needs a powerful backer which will be SR's mother. He needs a new identity. Only RJH's death can ensure that his family in NK is not endangered: he died doing his duty. Hence RJH said to the F5, that they needed to leave without him. And Switzerland is the perfect place where he can create a new identity and live a new life... as a musician. No one will connect him with RJH the captain from NK. And I can imagine that the second daughter-in-law and her husband will never be close to SR and her family again... both in jail and after they won't have any money. And for the NSI, his death solves the case and they are not interested where his body disappeared. From my point of view, RJH needed CCG as witness for his death so that the latter can never use him in order to threaten his family.

Besides, why would the NSI only aim at RJH and not CCG? All the red points were visible on RJH and not CCG, even if the former was the only one with a gun. CCG was accused of a huge crime (attempted murder and kidnapping on SR) hence he represented a big thread. This was to create an illusion that RJH would be shot dead by NSI.

Let me know what you think....    

I absolutely love your theory and I think this is definitely possible!

I also agree the cliffhanger is not at all surprising and I am sure there will be lots of revelation how RJH has planned this out in coming episode. The part where he get in touch with his informants is still too vague. 

In any case, let’s all look forward to an ending that will surprise us all in a good way! 

Then we can bid this drama goodbye in tears :bawling:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, superspace said:

Standing ovation for HB and SYJ for their great acting!!

The annoying sister-in-law deserves a standing ovation, you know! She never failed to make my blood pressure rose to a critical level! I hate her so much, I just want to slap her all the time :joy: 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1