[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Why do I feel like JH would stay in SK? At some point he would need to return to NK for his family, well mainly his father. However, the chance of him staying in NK is a very slim one. Another possibility is, he doesn’t return at all. However, the F5 brings all the evidence with them in order to help JH’s dad. 

I agree with some of you. SR is striving as a businesswoman and I don’t see any reason why she needs to stay in NK. Unlike her previous life, she now has more loyal employees and probably a better family’s relationship. As for JH, except for his family and friends, he lives like an empty shell in NK. Sure, he is a great leader and a respected person. However, he doesn’t belong to such a mundane life. Doesn’t he also need to have a chance to enjoy his life? Being with SR allows him to be free and able to make choices that were deemed impossible. Be in Switzerland or SK, he knows that SR will always support him and walk by his side. 

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Dana T said:

@INeedAFansaw your post earlier you've only watched MLSS and half SG....you have got to watch Snow Queen he was amazing in that movie and Worlds Withing also very good! He was younger and so handsome and he does melodrama like no other

Loved Snow Queen and Worlds WiThin. He was good in Friends our legend and Hyde Jekyll Me as well

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, L A said:

Loved Snow Queen and Worlds WiThin. He was good in Friends our legend and Hyde Jekyll Me as well

i've see SQ & i bought that dvd only bc of HB after seeing him in SG! i've been a huge fan even bef this drama! he's awesome overload, i must admit though that i hvnt seen him HJ and WW, i guess i got busy at the time it was airing but it's never too late, i would hv the ones lined up after CLOY :)

Comrades i can't help but be sad and at same laugh at ep 14 bc of that hosp scene where JH after hugging her on her hosp bed was so selfish in letting his squads hug her by stopping Offc Kim who was about to hug her lols spkg of jealous freak hahaha kekeke  I just love the squads plus when they secretly went to her room before she was moved from the OR the squads were cleaning the room & installing that gadget to monitor her whereabouts! I just love the squads or JH's comrades aside from OTP!!! this drama is just super unbelievable in a great way! :sweatingbullets:

sadsad.jpg

cr: koalasplayground

83456016_2146172775485540_48355152512646

cr: thepicbear

Did you guys notice something during that hospital hug they did in one scene HB's back was facing the cam, but with the second hug he was on the other side, then when the squads were coming to peek at the glass door, HB's back was once again facing the camera! Was i seeing things or what?  :sweat_smile:

Edited by hibiscus23
to correct something on photo & add something
  • Like 6
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, Annie12 said:

I just though that she covered her mouth because she was about to cough. She sounded really sick.

Looks like she was about to cough and HB teased her about it subtly. YJ was also playful and sooooooooooo beautiful even when sick. Omg, this girl! :wub:

That clip is golden!

• Like 5
  • Love 7

3 hours ago, philosophie said:

What do bridges mean to you? I saw them a lot this weekend in the past episodes, and realized how much they appear overall in this drama maybe it’s already been discussed, but what is the symbolism of bridges in this kdrama??

I think symbolism is that

Where they meet first time & connected with each other faith bring together. 
when he first save her life . 
when he fall for her hard for the first sight. 

# when oops find his type :mrgreen:

the captain like them jumping or crash landing :D

ezgif-6-1bc1f6d2a130.gif

Spoiler

ezgif-6-9e5b314fc88d.gif

ezgif-6-d7d72870b6af.gif

ezgif-6-84d73ab59f2d.gif

5e41e5ff8f8e8581728710.gif?download

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

@LA loved SQ they had pretty good "innocent"chemistry ... SungYuri is beautiful but ending so sad. He had great sexual chemistry with Song Hye Ko in WW. Haven't watched Friend Our Legend. Did watch Hyde....not my fav but he's still amazing! 

When you watch the BTS scenes in the hospital and others why is it you feel like you're intruding in their private moments lol! Think someone else said that...feel like 3rd wheel. I keep saying it they're too comfortable and silly to just be "all business as usual" . I don't want drama to be over but I'm curious to see if in near future we hear of them together. Going to be alot of us feeling really silly if not but oh well. Guess they would just be really good at their craft if that's the case

I have feeling he's leaving with no goodbye. He left the recorder and the notes&groceries so going back would take away from that. I think he did that knowing wouldn't have another chance. So obviously will be separated for a time...? Is will they communicate during this time...surely so... or will they just meet later in Switzerland by chance or by plan? Any thoughts?

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 9
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Site Admin said:

The clam bulgogi should indeed taste way better than Subway.

Wow, this is going be hard. Next week will feel like saying goodbye to old friends. Call me crazy but Seri, Jeong Hyeok, the ducklings and the ahjummas has been a huge part of my life for the last few months, feeling like an eavesdropper.

Writer-nim's brilliant characters have been so well-written and so well-acted that they make me feel immersed in that little world that the ensemble cast have all created for us. I will have to go back to my normal life after Sunday next week.

No more heart-fluttering scenes from Seri and RJH. No more new BTS and Swoon videos of Hyun Bin and SYJ. No more ranting about lack of skinship. No more character analyses and ending predictions. How incredibly sad.

AND no more checking soompi forum night and day as if my life depended on it :sweatingbullets:

I am going to miss the company all you guys provided for the past few months. You've all become a part of my CLOY memories and it definitely made this run way more enjoyable for me.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

I think JH's father gave us a pretty good hint as to what the ending for the show could be. So according to the father, he sent JH to SK to bring back SR so that she would invest in the NK economy. Logically, if this were true, they can't kidnap SR and expect her to invest her money into their economy. Nor can they try to ransom her because that would cause an international crisis between the countries. The only I can take that to mean is that JH's father was implying that he sent his son to win the trust of SR and willingly get to her invest NK businesses. Now does that mean if she did that, she would be be able to cross the DMZ freely between both countries for business purposes? That would also make sense why the writer started this succession of Queens Group storyline. As the CEO of such a big conglomerate, she could do a lot in NK and if they need the money, they might make an exception for her. Now, it's only SK that's the problem because they may be suspicious of a business relationship. But like I said in previous posts, if JH comes out looking like a hero who saved SR, then SK might also be open to this new business relationship between both countries. 

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

Captain Ri is alive... have you guys seen the picture fan taken for the final episode. Captain Ri is on handcuff while SeRi is standing in front of him like about to give him a hug:tears:

WHAT?? that's final ep...in handcuffs no no we should be smooth sailing by then! Where did you see this?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

Captain Ri is alive... have you guys seen the picture fan taken for the final episode. Captain Ri is on handcuff while SeRi is standing in front of him like about to give him a hug:tears:

could it be for episode 15? i hope for no drama in episode 16...only happiness and fluffiness.

please share the fan picture if you have it!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, kimeon_ said:

I've shared the photo from Twitter as a spoiler in page 303/304 if I am not mistaken

on p 302 I saw a twitter link but could not click on it. when i copy and paste the URL, it says the page doesn't exist. I guess somebody took it down.

• Like 3

Okay guys don’t panic. Based on what happened in NK, JH will definitely return to NK by the next episode (perhaps another farewell kiss). I can’t guess how the story will go but it will have to be a happy ending (unless the writer and director want to be boycotted for their next project :joy:)

Btw I love episode 14 (and the BTS):heart:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1