[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

5 minutes ago, Elle R said:

ME:  Dead.:lol:

They are so zen.

Me too ! 

:lol:

19 minutes ago, eLizza said:

His NK id had 77 Feb 14.Actually according to me the date is based on Juche calendar .In North korea they have their own calender which started from the birth of their first general Kim Il Sung.He was born in early 1900s

I learnt too many things about NK through this drama!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Keroppi said:

At the same time, I like that they are in SK now because this is where SR truly thrives.  JH can see that as well. His woman is the boss. But if only SR also realises that there is more to life than financial success, career etc, that there is something to be had in having less, maybe she can recreate that happy nest in NK with JH in SK or Switzerland so they can once again enjoy homemade noodles and clam bulgogi instead of Subway, Chicken BBQ, where being unfashionable is okay sometimes and there is no need to wear coats worth 25 million won. Just the two of them and their loyal friends (this is obviously a bit of a stretch coz the ducklings can’t all defect. They also have their own lives and families in NK) and the care and love they all have for each other.

The clam bulgogi should indeed taste way better than Subway.

Wow, this is going be hard. Next week will feel like saying goodbye to old friends. Call me crazy but Seri, Jeong Hyeok, the ducklings and the ahjummas has been a huge part of my life for the last few months, feeling like an eavesdropper.

Writer-nim's brilliant characters have been so well-written and so well-acted that they make me feel immersed in that little world that the ensemble cast have all created for us. I will have to go back to my normal life after Sunday next week.

No more heart-fluttering scenes from Seri and RJH. No more new BTS and Swoon videos of Hyun Bin and SYJ. No more ranting about lack of skinship. No more character analyses and ending predictions. How incredibly sad.

• Like 6
  • Sad 14
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, blue_fleurs said:

I’ve always thought a simple ending in the village is not ideal because while true it brings the best out of SR, and gives her what she’s been lacking all her life, her best is also being the badass CEO that she is, thriving on the success that she’s worked so hard for many years to build up.  I think that’s why the ending is so difficult for me to even craft if I had a choice, because it’s not as easy as love conquers all.  What will happen years later when they feel their identity is lost (I know this probably isn’t something of a consideration in our lovely kdramas, but the best portrayal of what I mean is imo Marriage Story on Netflix).  We have said it time and time again both RJH and SR are pragmatic characters and they prob don’t want a life where either side would have to give up themselves.

Re: last day of filming. I honestly wonder if they had to change the script around to please the audience following viewers response to CLOY. Seems pretty late to be filming up until the weekend prior to airing, and it must be difficult to book space etc.  Maybe HB and SYJ are done and it’s the other characters who must film the last scenes since they didn’t receive the finale script til now...

Yes, I have the same thoughts as you. It is really hard to give up the world you belong to for many years. So I'm really curious how the writer will build up the end. Because JH's father made a lie about the plan to recruit a SK's chaebol, maybe, if HE, SR and JH will end up in NK. But this is a Kdrama, so it's hard for them to end up like that, I mean whether SK-folk will accept it. I hope a HE in Switzerand.

• Like 7

@blue_fleurs

I believe that live shooting still exists in K-Dramas. The production and writer teams monitor the ratings and from there, they try to shift things with the script on how they’ll be doing the ending. Y’all excited for an awesome ending?! I hope writer-nim won’t dissapoint with this almost meta/melo/fantasy/action but still a romcom drama. 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, wyen6 said:

Not sure you guys realize from the youtube BTS scene at hospital bed kiss JH seems licked his lips before kissing SR at 4.08:lol:

I wondered what they were laughing so hard about!

In the scene where he's showing his head scar and his shirt is wide open...I would've been like "I think we need to have a closer look there for scars" lol!

Everyone keeps talking about the BTS and as I mentioned earlier and others he's definitely very different with her and at times seems almost nervous for real...like its little too real for him...wishful thinking!

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 7
  • Love 3

Why am I sad now? Just realized that we will say goodbye to the characters next week. I feel already too attached with them. For the past 2 months, my daily life is filled with CLOY. My daughter even knows that every saturday and sunday night are CLOY nights for me, and how much I am really addicted to CLOY.  So I watch after she is sleeping. She would ask me the next morning how was the episode. Hahaha. 

I don’t want to guess the ending. This writer always gives surprise in the last episodes and taking routes of stories that I never thought about. So I just want to have a good and happy ending. Not like MoA, please! So that I can enjoy CLOY happily after it finishes. 

Perhaps the airing time (every episode is around 80-90 minutes) gives us the good time to enjoy their interactions. But that’s because the story (well, not all episodes) moves fast and many heartwarming scenes while also giving good laughs. 

I am so happy that Parasite wins Best Picture. Seeing Dan’s mom and uncle in the picture looking great. Wow are they still shooting also for CLOY last episodes? If last shooting day is on the 13th, means they still have 3 more days then! 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@Ameera Ali@thanie and all comrades here where i'm just too busy to tag all of you mian mian (sorry sorry) however, i'm absent from ep 14 bc i was glued to watching the Oscars --- warning out of topic! Parasite the Korean movie won 4 awards....not sure if some of u hv seen this movie which i did last month & was in awe!

anyway our CLOY gained 17% woah - not sure if this was already posted coz i hv no time to go back to pages & pages of this thread LOLs it's grown so fast I can't keep up! I hope to watch ep 14 v v soon, I can't wait! Am sure we're all so happy for this latest rating and hope HB's wish will come true if not 20% at least close to it! :):heart:

cr: hancinema

[Ratings] "Crash Landing on You" Achieves Ratings of 17.7%

photo1151489.jpg

"Crash Landing on You" Son Ye-jin woke up and reunited with Hyun Bin.

The latest episode of the tvN drama "Crash Landing on You" rated an average of 17.7% for households on paid platforms, incorporating cable, IPTV and satellite, up to a maximum of 19.0%, breaking its record. In particular, the ratings for women in their 40s hit a maximum of 25.9%.

In addition, the drama ranked first in the same time slot for all channels, including groundwave networks, in the 10 - 50 age group. The ratings for men and women who targeted tvN also soared 12.2% on average and up to 13.3%.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV's "Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life" rated 25.2% and 28.8%, TV Chosun's "Queen: Love and War" rated 6.3% and OCN's "Tell Me What You Saw" came in at 3.3%.

Source : www.joynews24.com/vie...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Just my opinion, I think that our  though of the movie  we'll be bias if we watch by skipping some part. it's like a puzzle, you have to use all the parts to make the big picture :)
I think all characters in CLOY have their part to make you get the big picture on why the lead actors act the way they do. Their stories, their conversation, their struggles, their happy momens, and even their jokes have meaning for the story.

Another thing, in the BTS, why is HB look nervous in the ring scene. He keep making mistakes..  It's not like he's going to propose.. right.. :PB):wub:
And why is SYJ look nervous in the kissing scene.. she keep laughing.. It's not even like the scene in april snow.. right.. :phew::D

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

I just, I just can't with this new BTS T_T. I've watched all of the BTS of CLOY and HB is usually the reserved one who doesn't talk much and SYJ is the playful and touchy one. But now with this new BTS, did you see the part where he just intertwined his hands into hers? Like he initiated that, not her. I just can't help but replay that part, it's just so cute. 

Screen-Shot-2020-02-11-at-1-31-07-AM.png

• Like 9
  • Love 6

11 hours ago, im0202 said:

Watching this part made me feel like a third wheel:ph34r: (I wonder why she covered her mouth, is it a joke only they understand? heh.)

I just though that she covered her mouth because she was about to cough. She sounded really sick.

• Like 7

https://www.soompi.com/article/1382326wpp/watch-crash-landing-on-you-actors-get-closer-in-behind-the-scenes-video

Watch: “Crash Landing On You” Actors Get Closer In Behind-The-Scenes Video

Feb 10, 2020
by S. Park

Watch: “Crash Landing On You” Actors Get Closer In Behind-The-Scenes Video

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin kept the sparks alive while filming “Crash Landing on You.”

On February 9, tvN released a new behind-the-scenes video of the cast filming episodes 13 and 14.

The clip began with Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin rehearsing the scene where he surprises her with couple rings for her birthday. He got confused as to which hand was her left and made the staff burst into laughter with his question about intertwining their fingers together.

On a different set, Yoo Soo Bin filmed with Choi Ji Woo who made a cameo appearance as herself in the series. The actress asked Yoo Soo Bin where he got the beanie which closely resembled the one worn by her co-star Kwon Sang Woo in “Stairway to Heaven.”

Choi Ji Woo, Yoo Soo Bin, and the director giggled while discussing the recreation of the iconic line from the 2003 drama. She had difficulty holding in her laughter and cracked up when filming wrapped. The actress then took selfies with Yoo Soo Bin, and the actor commented, “I’m so nervous!” as he put a hand over his heart.

Seo Ji Hye delivered lines and punches while rehearsing for her scene with Kim Jung Hyun. She asked how she should approach her daring kiss scene before grabbing him by the collar for a smooch. The actress lost her balance during one attempt and chuckled before trying again.

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin reunited in the hospital room to film the scene where he showed off the various scars on his body. Overly enthusiastic about his battle scars, he sped through them before Son Ye Jin could finish her lines. She also showcased her playful side by not letting go of him. The actress held onto his head even after the director completed filming the necessary scene and fixed his hair. The pair continued to have fun during the shoot and showed off their chemistry with improvised lines.

The final two episodes of “Crash Landing on You” airs on Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. KST. Check out the clip below:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

Not sure if this artic belongs here but it's related to our OTP anyway:

Spoiler

[HanCinema's News] Footage of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin Meeting on "Secret Garden" Resurfaces

photo1151047.jpg

While Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were first proper co-stars on the 2018 movie "The Negotiation" a little-known cameo appearance by Son Ye-jin on the Hyun Bin headlined drama "Secret Garden" has recently come back to public attention.

In the drama, Son Ye-jin stars as herself, being a major celebrity even ten years ago.

photo1151046.jpg

Hyun Bin's proper co-star at the time was Ha Ji-won, another name that still carries resonance in the present day, though her most recent drama "Chocolate" was not quite so successful as "Crash Landing on You". Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin star in "Crash Landing on You" as a North Korean soldier and a South Korean heiress who become romantically entangled as they try to extricate Son Ye-jin's character from an accidental visit to North Korea.

Written by William Schwartz

Is it safe to say they're fated? :) I'd love to think that....after CLOY!!!

Spoiler

if you comrades happened to watch last night's Oscars, Dan's uncle in this drama (didn't recall this when i watched Parasite, until last night) was also a part of the movie Parasite as he was one of them on stage with their win of Best Pic!!! amazing movie!

Edited by hibiscus23
to add something else
  • Like 5
  • Love 2