[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

4 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

Is it safe to say they're fated? :) I'd love to think that....after CLOY!!!

@hibiscus23, Ses! See, I told you ... SYJ made a cameo role with HB and HJW's Secret Garden. OMG, she's absolutely pretty there (judging by the pic you shared earlier). I'm watching SG rn but I haven't reach that part yet. Due to CLOY's wide popularity, a lot of people are getting interested with either HB or SJY that they opted to re-watch their previous drama :rolleyes:

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, imels said:

@Phoenix88, he is not in handcuffs, but hold a handcuff.

I don’t know why but what you said made me imagine this Super cheesy scene where JH hands SR the handcuffs and tells her to bind him to her for life. :heart::kiss_wink::joy:

I swear this drama has made me crazy, in a good way. I keep thinking of our RiRi couple in real and reel life.

It’s Tuesday here! Counting down!

• Like 3
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Jemrie said:

This scene was everything.

I love that even at this point, they are more concerned about the other person, I love that stoic, tries to care for nothing RJH is crying with zero shame or interest in hiding it, that brittle, prickly, hides all her vulnerabilities Seri just opens her arms to him, so emotionally open and loving it’s amazing.

I love the tenderness and the love and desperation and how they just fit.

Thanks for describing the hospital scene so beautifully.  I can’t get the IU song out of my head, and I just can’t help thinking about this scene when the melody is on repeat!  I don’t know why but it’s this scene that makes me scream please let this couple grow old together, they are so in love.

Can I be greedy and ask ya’ll for some predictions/theories on the spoiler twitter picture please!!??

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

So sexy oppa need to handcuff seri in bed now :joy:

.. my perv mind :ph34r:

seri : I am ready , the twin need to come either way  :mrgreen:

Oh yeah we going there now oppa! Maybe he likes it rough :naughty: twins better be ready for the 16th episode :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 8
  • LOL 1

17 hours ago, alleram95 said:

SYJ looks so pretty in these scenes. No wonder HB keep makes mistake during the BTS. hahaha he couldn't focus. haahahah feel sorry for him. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

9 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

Oh yeah we going there now oppa! Maybe he likes it rough :naughty: twins better be ready for the 16th episode :tounge_xd:

rough or in slow motion we don’t judge :joy::mrgreen:

US COMRADES : just bring it on Captain Ri :naughty: 

5e4207bae6345208823664.gif?download

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

Gawsh, peeps... all this talk of handcuffs... so kinky @Ameera Ali:lol: And yes, @Phoenix88 - it's always the quiet ones you wonder about... ;)

The first time I encountered HB was when I encountered Kdrama - My Name is Kim Sam Soon. That's so long ago! And HB was already very good looking IMO then. He is like a fine wine... :lol: Shortly after MNIKSS, I stopped watching Kdramas for quite a while, so didn't watch many of his other dramas in between until MoA (which ending I absolutely disliked). So this is the 3rd drama with HB as lead that I'm actually following. Someone said before at the start of this series that it's refreshing to see HB in a role where he isn't a jerk, and I must say, few of his dramas as I have seen, I do think this is the role I like best -- RJH is aloof, innocent, sincere, and passionate. And HB has portrayed these qualities so well. It's so different from his other "bad boy" roles. Testament to his good acting. 

I like @bebebisous33's theories on how this might end - a faked death sounds like a plausible way to end things in a strained political relationship between the North and South. But the recent stills don't seem to point in that direction now. @Ss79's guess seems rather plausible too if this isn't part of a Room 39 project -- I think RJH's character is too upright to want to be engaged in something illegal that would implicate the love of his life too. And while yes, it is likely true that Director Ri could not have gotten to where he is without his ability to play the political game well in NK, it is also not necessary that playing the political game well means having to be corrupt. For both his sons to be the upright characters that they were/are, they must have caught these values from their parents (cf. Seri's brothers and what they learnt from watching their father). So perhaps, since this is a drama after all and the writer is exploring all possibilities for reunification to edge forward, this might be a very plausible suggestion of real, legitimate investments from a fellow kinsmen across the DMZ that could pave the way for more warm relations between NK and SK. I reckon such an ending wouldn't anger the more politically minded/sensitive SK viewers? 

• Like 13
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

10 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

Not sure if this artic belongs here but it's related to our OTP anyway:

Hide contents

[HanCinema's News] Footage of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin Meeting on "Secret Garden" Resurfaces

Reveal hidden contents

if you comrades happened to watch last night's Oscars, Dan's uncle in this drama (didn't recall this when i watched Parasite, until last night) was also a part of the movie Parasite as he was one of them on stage with their win of Best Pic!!! amazing movie!

My forever girl crush. Follow most of her works (Drama/film/variety show/ad/IV) and CLOY is one of the best among with the best! Big love SYJ- shi :heart::blush:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

Maybe,  RJH asked SeRi omma to help him with something.

He has her card,

he called her, 

his future mom in law help (i don't know how)

he went back to NoKor safely (with heavy heart of course). Fast forward,yrs later,they meet again ..live happily ever after.. End.  

Even I couldn't convince myself to like this ending :sweatingbullets:. What I really want is,  they get married, show us bed scene,  piano scene, kids scene for 2 eps.. Hahahaha 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

He is wearing same clothes looks like in pic with handcuffs that he had on @shootout but surely she's not up so soon and it just doesn't make sense for them to go to the trouble to cover all little details of his farewell @her condo for them to get to say goodbye properly. Unless she just gets called to where he is...only time for quick goodbye on the run...then she goes home to see all he left her?? Ahhhhhh killing me

I just watched the youtube BTS hospital scene again...I swear when he licked his lips then he goes in for the kiss OMG! I mean I'm having bad thoughts from a video she's right in front of him how can she be so silly. I bet tho she was holding his head down to try and get better look down his shirt lol

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2

32 minutes ago, Dana T said:

He is wearing same clothes looks like in pic with handcuffs that he had on @shootout but surely she's not up so soon and it just doesn't make sense for them to go to the trouble to cover all little details of his farewell @her condo for them to get to say goodbye properly. Unless she just gets called to where he is...only time for quick goodbye on the run...then she goes home to see all he left her?? Ahhhhhh killing me

I just watched the youtube BTS hospital scene again...I swear when he licked his lips then he goes in for the kiss OMG! I mean I'm having bad thoughts from a video she's right in front of him how can she be so silly. I bet tho she was holding his head down to try and get better look down his shirt lol

Pardon for being so pervert:D

I read about this:

Tonya Reiman, author of The Power of Body Language, says that lip licking is a sign of anticipation: "We lick our lips when we see something we desire," she says. "It could mean that they're hungry for you." "When you're attracted to someone, your mouth produces extra saliva," adds Wood.Aug 14, 2019

• Like 5
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 3