[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

At this point I have two possible scenarios for the ending.

1.  The one that I had thought of and most of us had thought of since the fated encounters in Switzerland and that is they would be living their happy ever after at the beautiful Swiss.  JH can pursue again his passion for music playing piano while Seri can manage her business abroad while living as the wife of Pianist Jung-hyuk, raising adorable twins at the Alps.

2.  This is something I love with Daddy Ri, when it comes to people trying to overstep him, he is always make sure he's ahead of the game.  He wouldn't be Director of GPB for nothing.  I don't believe he has no back up  plans for his son, he is after all his only remaining son.  I almost jumped for joy when CCG rushed and searched his house only to find nothing.  Same with the current situation, I take Daddy Ri's words as a foreboding of what's to come.  It is highly possible that he would make a way for Seri to enter legally and possibly marry Jung-hyuk thru economic means.  Another angle I am looking into is thru military  means.  CCG crossing the border and being a criminnal in NoKor as well as can be considered a dangerous person for the SokOR due to his illegal trade and drug trafficking.  JH could have been assigned in a secret mission to capture him.  At the same time, they could make it look like Seri too is under a secret mission since she was elemental in the capturing of CCG.  Seri could have been working with JH to capture CCG in bringing him back to NoKor dead or alive.  

lols these are just my random thoughts to distract me from the waiting game...

11 hours ago, Linhchi Linda said:

Guys, did anyone notice that the email which JH used in this ep had "@oneKorea" in the end? I remember someone in this forum said this before, but until now that I realized it. So he is actually a member of One Korea?

yes i noticed that he had been using that email and portal for OneKorea.  As I have mentioned earlier JH is a very intelligent man.  He would not rush out to SoKor without plans.  I think he is working with some group, maybe secret military operatives composed of both north and south intels.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

thanks to seri & captain Ri scandal :joy:

after all they were most searched online :tounge_wink:

Haha, look at RJH's face after SR said " I like this picture" in the bottom video. He was laughing at SR for being childish, cute and funny. 

Its an affectionate smile from him though. Love this couple for laughing with each other and AT each other. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 5

17 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

THANKS TO THE LOVELY TWITTER FOR POSTING THIS ON TWITTER!!

BTS!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE I CANT WAIT FOR THE SUBS

11 minutes ago, Hueee said:

BTS

This thread and the HB/SYJ shipper thread about the explode.  Fuel for the rest of this week.  !! Thanks for posting!  4:15 - fave.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

The scriptwriter for this awesome drama is brilliant!:blush:

I simply love the dialogues as I watch it alone (when everyone is out working) with full 100% concentration. And I DONT care about the lack of kisses. (I even loved a recent Cdrama without a single kiss to bits!):heart:

Love JH (& Hyun Bin's expression) for suggesting to SR not to wear bikinis when she voiced her disappointment for not being able to wear them. So our JH is already showing signs of a possessive boyfriend!:tounge_xd:

@Learry when I saw those playful BTS scenes you've just posted between HB & SYJ, I felt like pinching HB's fleshy cheeks! :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

28 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

Ok. I just want that nasty sister-in-law to go to jail. 

That nasty sister-in-law and his equally evil hubby must rot in jail. CEO dad already stripped him off of the privilege of being his son but it isn't enough considering their greed and capability to do evil things. I think I can forgive the other couple (the eldest son and his wife), they're less evil and the wife is kind of Dumb :D

Oh, WOW! Comrades, another milestone for us. Happy 300 pages :star:

• Like 13
  • Love 1

Happy 300 pages comrades! :D

I woke up super early this morning to watch episode 14 so I’ll have to rewatch tonight to see if there’s anything I missed! Couldn’t wait till after work :sweatingbullets:

I hope we get a sweet moment of JH, SR and JH’s mum in the last two episodes. I’ve loved watching how kind she is and how she truly just wants her son to be happy. JH’s dad might appear as though he is mostly concerned about

his position and family reputation but I think he would put his son first before anything else too. Big contrast to SR’s family but it’s lovely seeing that SR’s mom has always cared about her and such a great moment when she slapped her own son for being such a snake to SR. I do wish she had said something sooner though.. 

I hope SR also has a reunion with the ahjummas. I loved their bond and relationship in NK and it’s sweet that they still have her back even up until now.

I can’t believe we are down to our last two episodes! I’m going to miss this show so much!

• Like 8

Those BTS are giving me heart explode....i can't even.......too cute!!! utterly cute!! I just can't even.....:heart:

Like i ma be dead if they aren't dating in real life!! I hope they really are more than friends rather than it's me just seeing things!!

Question :sweatingbullets:: Comrades, i see posts where it said Cap Ri's Birthday is Feb 14 and that it is different from passport birthday ? How did we know that..please enlighten me? I don't know how i miss that...sorry!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, nonski said:

yes i noticed that he had been using that email and portal for OneKorea.  As I have mentioned earlier JH is a very intelligent man.  He would not rush out to SoKor without plans.  I think he is working with some group, maybe secret military operatives composed of both north and south intels.

I agree, JH is an intelligent man and he  always has plan(s). I think we have not seen all his turf cards. I wonder whether all of them would be shown in episode 15 when he gets arrested by the NIS. Plus, with SJ going back to SK, I am curious about what he would bring to the table. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1