[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

:scream: Man am I stoked for the CLOY team, esp since SYJ was clearly sick whilst filming this ep and poor HB had his fair share of action scenes which would've been physically demanding with all those late nights! 

Spoiler
21 minutes ago, Learry said:

LoOOve this gif of yours @Learry, JH honestly looked like he was ready to devour her alive if not for the untimely arrival of F5 :relaxed:. How did this man hold back his feelings for SO long?!!!

@marshemell0ws I really loved that scene. Watched it LIVE and burst out laughing at SR's bewildered HUH? expression after JH denied unbuttoning his shirt too. :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Can we surpass 18.8% next week to get 2nd highest peak cable tv of all time?? Lets see

I'm so happy and excited for everyone in the CLOY team, they deserve this! Working so hard despite the super cold weather, then having to deal with so many negative comments at the beginning and throughout the show. And there's really nothing we can say about the actors, they all delivered their characters so sooo well! 

I'm kinda worried for Saturday ratings since it tends to be a bit lower, but let's all hope for the best that they will get at least 18.81 to become the 2nd highest! (Reply 1988 is 18.803%)... now that i think abt it, they just need to rate 1.1% higher from ep14! Fighting!!! :heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Cloy team deserved the rating, feel bad for syj, hopefully she will recover soon. Eoniii, thank you your hardwork! I love this drama so much, little bit tired for such theory for the ending, whatever the ending will be, I'll accept it, enjoy it and never decrease my respect and love for the cloy team for making this wonderfull drama for me. One week more comrade! :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 4

42 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Phoenix88

seri & captain Ri can save each other from gun shoot but when come to reputation I don’t know you :joy:

@Ameera Ali @marshemell0ws Lol i know right Captain Ri must have a magic buttons then or he is wearing a self un button shirt:tounge_wink:

And ratings are up see what Captain Ri little strip teasing show did in there... bare it all i mean just the top I'm sure rating will skyrocket :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

Just finished watching the episode in full and this one made me cry many times!!!  The writer really made it seem like this is the end of the road for them. I guess given the nature of the story, it was to be expected, now i cant wait to see  what happens next. I didnt like that he didnt tell Seri about what is going at the end of the episode especially without saying a proper goodbye to her but i guess there was no way to really do this without her freaking out and possibly hurt her recovery, still it surprised me how things went from bad to worse so quickly near the end of the episode. I was not prepared for this level of doom. 

I'm also glad they made things a bit more realistic by involving the NIS and revealing that they knew the whole time that JH and the villain came from the tunnel, because it would not make sense that such an advanced country like South Korea is not prepared for such possible invasion from the North. Now it makes sense that they were watching them the whole time, waiting to see  if they were violent or not then the shooting happened, which made them react and approach them.  I'm now again feeling nervous about the ending for our couple.

I must take a minute to talk about HB and SYJ's acting in the hospital scene when she woke up. My lord! how superb are those two? they better win some freaking awards for these scenes! They are two oustanding actors!!! I dont know why i'm surprised because i did watch many of their projects in the past but they really outdid themselves in that scene. I want to see them together in another project again!

• Like 13
  • Love 3

The Crush OST is nearly no.1 on every Korean chart (just one chart left)

I feel like the second leads got screwed over with whatever changes they made to the script. I honestly have no idea what the point of them has been in the last few episodes, or what they're going to do in the finale. There's surely no way they were written to have this much insignificance in the last few episodes. I find myself fastforwarding their scenes as it rarely seems relevant 

• Like 6

I remember one of their interviews after the presscon wherein they were asked about the ratings and HB said that he wished for 22%. Yejin and the host laughed because they probably thought that it was absurd of him to say that. Lol. Yejin on the other hand didn't provide a figure because it's something they cannot control. And now... it's very feasible for them to reach 20%! Huhu. I'm so happy for them :heart:

If they do get 22%, i wonder if HB would really shoot money to the cast in the wrap up party. Hahaha :joy:

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, dulcinea1 said:

Ratings episode 14 (Nielsen Korea)

Nationwide: 17.705%

Seoul: 18.612%

it went up about 2% compared to last sunday. :)

Ratings

In this table, the blue numbers represent the lowest ratings and the red numbers represent the highest ratings.

Ep. Original broadcast date Average audience share
AGB Nielsen[23]
Nationwide Seoul
1 December 14, 2019 6.074% 6.558%
2 December 15, 2019 6.845% 7.841%
3 December 21, 2019 7.414% 7.689%
4 December 22, 2019 8.499% 9.409%
5 December 28, 2019 8.730% 9.794%
6 December 29, 2019 9.223% 9.535%
7 January 11, 2020 9.394% 9.738%
8 January 12, 2020 11.349% 12.031%
9 January 18, 2020 11.516% 12.355%
10 January 19, 2020 14.633% 15.903%
11 February 1, 2020[a] 14.238% 14.648%
12 February 2, 2020[a] 15.933% 16.413%
13 February 8, 2020 14.097% 14.620%
14 February 9, 2020 17.705% 18.612%
15 February 15, 2020    
16 February 16, 2020    

• This drama airs on a cable channel/pay TV which normally has a relatively smaller audience compared to free-to-air TV/public broadcasters (KBS, SBS, MBC and EBS).

(Source: wiki)

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Hey guys it breaks 17%

The odd episode ratings needs to pickup next week if it wants to become second cable drama to break 20% rating after sky castle. Odd episode slows down the growth though even episode makes up for it. But next week odd episode rating should cross 18 or near about 19%. So finale gets 20%.

The overall ratings  for 14 episodes is 155%. So if it records 37% in last 2 episodes combined,  overall average of season will end up 12% ( 192% in 16 episodes ). That will be big achievement  and only 4 cable dramas has reached that which include goblin, reply, sky castle, mr sunshine. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dulcinea1 said:

Ratings episode 14 (Nielsen Korea)

Nationwide: 17.705%

Seoul: 18.612%

Very well deserved. This episode had everything. While we can always expect more scenes from our main couple, i'm starting to understand why the writer decided to keep the focus on developing the story to make things make sense for everyone. They can always throw some great scenes of happiness for our couple in the last episode but if they fail the storyline now, the show overall would suffer more in the long run and since it is a Netflix project, they must be careful with the details so the project can be a great success.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

I’m confident JH is fine but poor SR is going to be heartbroken and so worried when she finds out something has happened to him. Lucky she still has the ducklings there with her though. I’m thinking the NIS just shot as a warning and didn’t shoot CK either.. They are both going to get taken away to be investigated now. I’m just really hoping CK and the annoying second bro and his wife are finally removed early on in episode 15 so we can just focus on how our leads will be together. I have a feeling SR’s family will help JH and the ducklings, particularly SR’s mum.

I’m curious to know what else JH’s dad has up his sleeve. He is smart and wise so I imagine he has another back up plan. I’m still concerned about the fortune tellers prediction.. MB has become such a crucial loveable character that I would be devastated if something happened to him. I’m also hoping his wife and child are ok. The bloodshed in the village also concerns me.. if there is going to be an epic showdown of some sort in the village then where would that fit in given there’s only two episodes to go?

I also can’t help thinking of possible endings.. If JH does get investigated by the NIS then he will likely have to return to NK which kind of rules out an ending of them living in SK, unless maybe he fakes his death or something and him and SR live in a rural area? Or I wonder if what JH’s dad said might become true and they do ask SR to help boost the NK economy and therefore, she is able to travel between SK and NK and on paper, SR and JH ‘live’ in their respective countries but SR spends most of her time in NK? Otherwise, I know a lot of ppl aren’t on board with them living in a different country but it kind of makes sense for them to live in a different mutual country right? SR can still run a global company from a different country if she wishes to, although I’m certain she wanted to quit anyways, but our leads can actually live together. 

Anyways my fav moments from episode 14 have got to be:

- JH indirectly exposing his body to SR by showing off his scars. I love how proud he was each time she praised him lol
- JH admitting that he doesn’t care about what happens anymore, he will love SR, enjoy and look forward to life with her. We have seen his devotion and loyalty to her but it was lovely to hear him say it. And watching them openly hug and be even more affectionate to one another was so sweet

- The ducklings continually keeping watch over SR and MB being awesome by bugging her hospital room. I love how they relay the conversations they hear in such a dramatic way too :joy: also their reactions at JH being over protective of SR :joy:

- SR’s mum’s apology to SR. That was really sad.. I’m also pretty fine with us not knowing about SR’s biological mum. I think it’s too late in the story to bring it up now anyways

- The loyal assistant being scared of JH right after he wanted to scold him 

- And my most fav part of all, JH stocking up SR’s kitchen with food and moving everything around in the cupboard because SR won’t be able to reach :wub::wub: he is perfect!

It’s going to be a long week waiting to know how it all ends. Pretty sad we only have two episodes left too. I’ll miss seeing HB and SYJ together :tears:

• Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Yoon Seri almost dies- paragliding.

Ri Joonhyeok almost dies- gets shot.

Yoon Seri almost dies- got shot

Ri Joonhyeok- almost dies ep 14.

Excuse the minor stab wounds, almost being shot etc. 

This drama doesn't even have time for break ups. It takes me a whole week to recover from the weekend.

On a sidenote, I actually like the NK stories and I was NOT one of the viewers gripping. You can't spent the whole episode wallowing in the OTP. The reason why I especially like this drama is that the pace is brisk, the characters well written. I like my rom com. Just having the whole episode spent on people trying to kill or kidnap Seri will be too much. And RJH trying to save her all episode will feel like some of the more badly done thriller dramas. They tend not to keep the pace and it's tiring for the viewers. So I would rather have a cast of characters. And enough stories to keep the pace moving.

I am now going to try to recover. And get on with this week. It's been mentally exhausting waiting all week. I am glad it's over and the episodes were good.

• Like 9

Wow! Great news for the rating!! 

Anyway episode 12 and 14 are really great. I feel it was really slow in episode 13. But episode 14 really pays off for episode 13. 

I cannot say much, too many things that are great for episode 14. Only the last scene that I don’t like. 

Just wondering, is it possible that Hyun Bin himself that does not want to open his shirt? or writer-nim? PD-nim? No shower scene, no changing clothes? He already lifted his backside shirt to SeRi and opened his buttons actually. Usually I don’t care about this, only that I’m wondering now because this drama hits many cliche kdrama story and turns it upside down. For long time kdrama viewers, especially romcom, CLOY uses the drama cliche and change the cliche into something else. Which is really great! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

this scene of everyone cheering in the fried chicken store will be repeated in many posts and over many pages from now because we still have many good scenes and a big rating number waiting ahead. Fighting CLOY!

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

@Annie12I know right when he reached for 1st button I think I instinctively was like Seri "omo what is he doing" ...then I was like YEAH FINALLY!!!! Little disappointed only got shoulder not whole shirt off but @least we got some skin lol!  Was so sweet how he wanted to show her his scars so she wouldn't feel so insecure. 

And omg...I literally melted when he was putting up the groceries and lowered them for her because she's shorter. I mean this man thinks of everything! ? tho do u think this was done before while she was in hospital or after the shootout and he's leaving with no goodbye only the note?

Who was shot do you think? I rewound the video to be sure and he definitely had a tear run down his cheek which made me worry that he knew he was risking his life with her either by being shot or by shooting CCK and being taken in. 

I do hope we get to see the scene with the pic of her in flower dress and him in blue suit sitting across from each other smiling so proudly at each other. They truly are the most amazing...BEAUTIFUL people. Both in these roles and in real life! So happy for the success of this drama:heart:

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, Helena said:

it went up about 2% compared to last sunday. :)

Ratings

In this table, the blue numbers represent the lowest ratings and the red numbers represent the highest ratings.

Ep. Original broadcast date Average audience share
AGB Nielsen[23]
Nationwide Seoul
1 December 14, 2019 6.074% 6.558%
2 December 15, 2019 6.845% 7.841%
3 December 21, 2019 7.414% 7.689%
4 December 22, 2019 8.499% 9.409%
5 December 28, 2019 8.730% 9.794%
6 December 29, 2019 9.223% 9.535%
7 January 11, 2020 9.394% 9.738%
8 January 12, 2020 11.349% 12.031%
9 January 18, 2020 11.516% 12.355%
10 January 19, 2020 14.633% 15.903%
11 February 1, 2020[a] 14.238% 14.648%
12 February 2, 2020[a] 15.933% 16.413%
13 February 8, 2020 14.097% 14.620%
15 February 15, 2020    
16 February 16, 2020    

• This drama airs on a cable channel/pay TV which normally has a relatively smaller audience compared to free-to-air TV/public broadcasters (KBS, SBS, MBC and EBS).

(Source: wiki)

This is so great!!! They deserve the praise and high ratings!!

Episode 16 will definitely rise to 20% I reckon. Especially if they keep doing what they’ve been doing by making the cliffhanger at the end of  the first episode of the week so enticing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yay ratings! Also, does anybody know if shooting has wrapped up? 

Either the 8 feb ending still holds or 12 feb (new) end of shooting.. if there are still scenes for Dan’s mum and uncle since they’re being all so snazzy at the oscars! Either they’re done or they’ll probably shoot them post Oscars later this week.

Spoiler

/edit: thanks admin for putting this in spoiler (At least I think it’s you, since for the life of me my spoiler button wouldn’t work and soompi was hanging) Probably from all the overwork on this thread :lol:
  • Like 6