[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

On 11/10/2016 at 1:15 PM, moodypie said:

@jeonghyang 

I am hoping for more Kim Hyung scene tonight.

make sure you post lots of his gifs of uri Kim Hyung !!!!!!!!!

Thank you for quoting me. And hope to see you tonight:blush:

He's so good looking and macho here..

TFadtDF.png

But I am wondering why the minion kim is so stupid to only station 2 guards at the back window, while the whole big group is in front. hahahaha

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Aizah Mahmood said:

Has anyone realised that there is NO official MV for Park Bo Gum "My Person" OST 11. Why is this?

Heyy, Bugs just hasn't released it yet. They haven't released some of other OST MVs as well. They will probably do after MDBC ends :)

3 minutes ago, denarvie said:

this is what I get

translate : 

Please note that this program is not currently offered live online due to copyright issues

Heyy, don't worry! On Tuesday, it's always like that until 5 minutes before the episode starts. So it will be back at 5 to (your time there) ^^ @ruka18

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, happypuppy said:

I believe YS pic was from episode 6, he wore the attire to greet RO after she was carried to China, and BY attire might be from episode 16 when he and RO sneaked in the palace to see HGN :huh:

Oh lol I don't even remember what ys was wearing at that time! Damn I guess they wouldn't be giving out such vital spoilers when they've done everything to keep the last ep under wraps! Whatever happens in the last ep is a mystery! 

• Like 9

Hi everyone I'm a silent reader here I follow from the start until last episode now just want to say thank you to everyone who recaped all pics and video I'm really enjoy all the comment and have fun with all of you it' s so sad now our drama coming to an end tonight but hope all the to everybody and thank you again .

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

Heyy, Bugs just hasn't released it yet. They haven't released some of other OST MVs as well. They will probably do after MDBC ends :)

Heyy, don't worry! On Tuesday, it's always like that until 5 minutes before the episode starts. So it will be back at 5 to (your time there) ^^ @ruka18

thanks I panicked for a moment there, I forgot it happened also when I first watched online.:lol:

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, denarvie said:

this is what I get

IXMiHmQ.png

translate : 

Please note that this program is not currently offered live online due to copyright issues

vDaqKLl.png

and 

The broadcast service is not related to copyright

dont worry.

u can watch when Gurumi air time..

• Like 10

Less than an hour now. Here wishing to as strong and happy ending to a drama that got me strongly acttached to the overall show loving each and every character - some more some less but love them. Its been emotionally investing 2 months over a show. 

As for the ratings. I will be happy for it to maintain yesterday's or even anything at or above 20% because there will be telecast of the other Moon today unlike yesterday.

• Like 12

What I learn in MDBC is I really learn how to CRY..... I see RA ON CRY, I wanna CRY(KYJ is so good), I see CP CRY(PBG is so good), I wanna CRY... I see BY(KDY is so good) die, I wanna CRY and IF I SEE YS(JY is so good) DIE...I also wanna CRY......     So you see in the drama, each of them only CRY their parts, I CRY for all their CRYING and TRAGEDY parts....  OH.......ONLY GOD CAN SAVE ME NOW........:cold_sweat:   

I forgot to add....in real life I don't cry easily but in this particular drama...I seem to cry more......Wae-O????

• Like 22

Okay, so tonight's the last moonlight :( I do not know what to feel about this. I am sad cause its ending but I'm also happy because the angst is almost done and all our leads (CP, RO, HY, BY, YS) will be happy and can now enjoy their youth in the joseon era!!!! Lol 

IMO, This is one of the best sageuk drama!! I think it will be hard for the future sageuk drama to compete/beat with MDBC :(Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh seriously i am having mixed emotions right now!!!!!!

Its destiny/faith that the casts and prod worked together for this project!!! EVERYONE (CASTS AND PROD) WERE PERFECT FOR THIS PROJECT (even the bracelets and BY's hair!!!!). I cant imagine this show without them, seriously :((

I am getting emotional hahaha but I CANT WAIT FOR THE LAST EPISODEEEEE AND SPECIAL EPISODE!!!

Viewers, casts and prod will be celebrating tonight! Yipeee!!! Online party it is!!

LESS THAN AN HOUR LEFT AJA!!!!

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, denarvie said:

this is what I get

IXMiHmQ.png

translate : 

vDaqKLl.png

and 

The broadcast service is not related to copyright

*please pm me if your usual streaming service work...

it will be online 10 to 5 minutes before broadcast

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I was a bit confused because he hesitated before drinking it... But it doesn't make sense because he still has a lot of things to take care of.

I think he needs to stay out of Premier Kim's line of vision by faking death so that he can continue his investigation without calling unnecessary attention upon himself. He could have gotten some medicine from Dasan?

Also, with  CP out of the picture, the evil camp will have internal strife vying to be next in line for the throne.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

What I learn in MDBC is I really learn how to CRY..... I see RA ON CRY, I wanna CRY(KYJ is so good), I see CP CRY(PBG is so good), I wanna CRY... I see BY(KDY is so good) die, I wanna CRY and IF I SEE YS(JY is so good) DIE...I also wanna CRY......     So you see in the drama, each of them only CRY their parts, I CRY for all their CRYING and TRAGEDY parts....  OH.......ONLY GOD CAN SAVE ME NOW........:cold_sweat:

:D This is so cute. What I learn from MDBC is not to get trolled by the preview (though I got trolled all the time) :D

P/S: Yesss it will come true right, my lil dream?

• Like 10