[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Dear all Moonlighters!!

Would to ask you all join Naver Trending Party at 9pm KST 

Type  수고했어요 구그달   (u can copy paste or type yourself)  on the search tab on  http://www.naver.com/

After searching,please open the page for at least 2 min ,then close the page and reopen and search again..

And dont forget our hashtag  #난_구그달_연모하고있다

Let show our love and support to GURUMI TEAM!

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

Lee Yeong still eyerolling out of existence because of boredom when Eunuch Jang announces HY's visit.

So it wasn't the potion but the bowl which was poisoned? We get a nice focus on the ring touching the bowl...

UGH NOOOOO.... the flashback to the cutting of the bracelet and Ra On feeling something is wrong. My OTP! These two who are soulmates! :(

So what is this?? Poisoned or faking his death??

it's strange because CP' face already pale before drink it and the same case when king was false poisoned

• Like 5

@lavender2love  so sad you cannot join us tonight..... hopefully I don't have to suffer too much without your company in supporting YS.  ...Hopefully everything we know is just trolling us....  At this moment, I rather be trolled and have a pleasant surprise.   Just look at that gentleman and yet melancholic face....how to watch him suffer and perish?   It's almost insane!!!!

Seriously I don't know how he can have the look of melancholy dressed in perfection..no more..no less.......what is going on behind that head to give such an expression that pains the heart at a glance?

IMG_4146_zpsgqktqwhw.jpg

• Like 12

2 hours ago, pyoyong said:

Winning is our plan chingu! Get that delusion Grandpa who keep thinking about that bloody fortune teller. Oey grandpa, stop looking at one crane! Yes indeed your grand-kid YS will indeed become a great leader, that is to replace your sorry a$$! He will be far greater PM and leader of Kim clan that you will ever be! Plus he is CP's best friend, smarter than you, younger and much handsome than you, loyal, man with dignity and righteous principal. I shall be one of the first to celebrate when he don that PM robe!

HERE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS YOU BLIND BAT

(sigh I posted this somewhere already just so you know Delusional Grandpa)

Red Crowned Crane symbol of the royal family (duh)

Oh yea oh yea, HAPPY ENDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HERE WE COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

My friend, you will always be a part of any team (not just blue team)! I respect your opinion, I respect others opinion as well. Errr...well unless you bash this thread of course, then hell is the place that I will take you mwahahahahaha. I would like to propose a toast for you "To each their own" and "To Happy Ending"!

@NRGchick wowwww I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bracelet! Shall I call you NRG-Ah from now on? wahahahahah

@Tinkiebell thx for fixing my post. I got carried away with posting buttload of pictures cuz I thought the limit is 50 pics per post in the general rules.  So I went all out with that mwahahahahahaha. Now I like my HY post better than ever, cleaner, free of lag and look shorter which make me look way more sophisticated hohohho *cheers*

To a happy ending.... 

EHGkFqK.jpg

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, Mymindisblank said:

Omg from the yoon sung picture are we gunna see a time leap and him being a minister by LYs side? His clothes ?

Also BY as head of the guards/police lot?  Lol yay

I believe YS pic was from episode 6, he wore the attire to greet RO after she was carried to China, and BY attire might be from episode 16 when he and RO sneaked in the palace to see HGN :huh:

• Like 6

I can't believe we are down to the last episode fellow moonlighters. I have been a silent lurker on this thread since MDBC began. I really really hope that the ending is a happy one. And super hoping that Bogum and Yoo Jung will reunite after 5 years for another project. They are both beautiful person inside and out. They are excellent actor/actress and both are talented. So they really deserve the popularity they are experiencing now. 

I will surely miss Jeoha CP Lee Young, Raon-ah, Kim Hyung and Yoon Sungie. SARANGHAE. 

• Like 14

Guest ireumimolla

Thanks @MinLyn for the roll call today. And @nonski for all the other previous roll calls as well. I AM PRESENT!!! And stalking this thread for the last Moonday in awhile probably.

I just want to do a quick THANK YOU post before the last episode today. I haven't been able to post as much this couple of weeks because I'm usually concussed after work and just going through all the posts I've missed everyday takes up a lot of energy, especially at the rate this thread moves by!! Real life sucks lol. 

Special mentions to @Jillia for all your insightful and informative posts on our beloved characters and their costumes, @pyoyong and @Bambiina for all the times you brought a stupid grin to my face with all your letters etc addressed to PD-nim and the WAR cries series (which are all genius btw), and of course @Ahpheng and @NRGchick for the laughs your strips provide. I know it's impossible for me to remember everyone I wish to thank, but this thread gives me something to look forward after work everyday and I appreciate it.  :heart:

TL;DR, Moonlighters, you all ROCK and me, this rather silent reader, will miss this very much after the drama ends. One more episode to go, FIGHTING!!!

Dear Drama Gods, I sincerely wish for at least one more steamy OTP moment in tonight's episode. *crosses fingers and releases lantern*

tumblr_od1pqwa9cX1qk67r7o6_500.gif

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Lee Yeong still eyerolling out of existence because of boredom when Eunuch Jang announces HY's visit.

So it wasn't the potion but the bowl which was poisoned? We get a nice focus on the ring touching the bowl...

UGH NOOOOO.... the flashback to the cutting of the bracelet and Ra On feeling something is wrong. My OTP! These two who are soulmates! :(

So what is this?? Poisoned or faking his death??

I'm hoping CP is faking death to ensure Premier Kim's guard is down so that CP can go in for kill. Much like pretending to visit the gisaeng while securing evidence to wipe out dumb and dumber. 

• Like 5