[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

I guess I am the only one not appreciating BHR’s revenge. She has every right to do that, but she is despicable in putting up a good person front while doing so. She kept calling the Pans deceiving her yet she is the one who is truly deceiving them. She has also lost her chance to score points with Seo Ban for sure, because I believe he sees through her tricks. Yes she got people to sympathize with her and “win”, but I am disappointed in her playing tricks. She is a bigger betrayer of trust and love, I’d say. She already has her eyes set on Seo Ban, son of chaebol’s group, a bigger fish, which is why she agreed to the divorce. I am disappointed that she is written this way. It’s always I want to like her but the writer just give me reason not to. To think that I actually teared up when she and PSH hugged goodbye. 

I could relate to what LSE was thinking, will her kids get hurt when NGB announces marriage and reporters digging further. 

What I like in this episode is that SYS saw SPY with Seo Ban, but I didn’t like the the preview is showing that he will use that to get Jia’s custody. I don’t know what the law is about this in Korea. And also about BHR and SPY fighting for Seo Ban’s attention? Don’t really like that, although we know from very early on that the women are interested in him especially BHR. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, MLWetherill said:

The final delightful payback will definitely be Yu Shin. Pi Young has been respectful and made no waves up to this point. We will see Yu Shin destroyed as he is now trying to take the daughter. I believe Pi Young is the smartest and deadliest of the three. I can not wait for this storyline to play out...

I agree she is the deadliest of the three. She won’t do anything to him because of Ji-Ah . Her daughter still doesn’t know about their divorce. 
Didn’t I say Seo Ban likes Sa Pi Young. 
@Songbae I agree their friendship shouldn’t be messed with but let’s be real. Hye-Ryung is only after SB for his money and supposed Title. Yes he is the eldest child but his brother I running the company.   She is looking for another payout.  I did enjoy how she played her in laws and they did deserve it. Lol 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

27 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I guess I am the only one not appreciating BHR’s revenge. She has every right to do that, but she is despicable in putting up a good person front while doing so. She kept calling the Pans deceiving her yet she is the one who is truly deceiving them. She has also lost her chance to score points with Seo Ban for sure, because I believe he sees through her tricks. Yes she got people to sympathize with her and “win”, but I am disappointed in her playing tricks. She is a bigger betrayer of trust and love, I’d say. She already has her eyes set on Seo Ban, son of chaebol’s group, a bigger fish, which is why she agreed to the divorce. I am disappointed that she is written this way. It’s always I want to like her but the writer just give me reason not to. To think that I actually teared up when she and PSH hugged goodbye. 

I don't mind the writing for her, and I have plenty of issues with the writing overall. She is who she is. Some people don't grow or change. She's not a good person, but since it's fictional, I don't care. They deceived her, she deceived them, there was betrayal on all sides. Now they are all rid of each other, and she can go and score some rich dude, but yeah, it won't be Seo Ban. He wasn't interested in her even before this stunt.

Revenge or not, I'm surprised PSH and his parents didn't expect it to get out that he cheated and got someone pregnant. He was married to a celebrity of sorts. Even if she hadn't announced it like that, the divorce would have made news and when he showed up married with a baby, people would have figured out the numbers didn't add up.

• Like 8
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I could relate to what LSE was thinking, will her kids get hurt when NGB announces marriage and reporters digging further. 

What I like in this episode is that SYS saw SPY with Seo Ban, but I didn’t like the the preview is showing that he will use that to get Jia’s custody. I don’t know what the law is about this in Korea. And also about BHR and SPY fighting for Seo Ban’s attention? Don’t really like that, although we know from very early on that the women are interested in him especially BHR. 

I'm with you girl! It didn't surprised me at all to see BHR acted that way. I have thought about this, and I even have posted before this, that this will be the karma for PanSong couple. Some people are born with a title "angel in disguise" - of course she's not a KIND ANGEL. She is who she is, always thinks ME BEFORE ANYONE ELSE. She will never changed, will never! All the cooking, wanted to see the baby, all are lies, all for herself. She loves herself so so much! Good, proceed with that BHR! Truly understand that she was hurt, felt betrayed by Pan's family but the way she deceived them during their last dinner, woahhhh, she really made them fell into her trap. Yeah, she thinks she "WINS" for now, but Seo Ban, the man that she after didn't think so.

And...... She didn't really knows man, isn't she? And she thinks by doing this, she get all the sympathize from man? I doubt so. They even feel "scared" with her. And people who didn't know the true story, will take her side. Let her win for now. She will loose, definitely later. 

For NGB & not so rich Prof, I have a thought that NGB will broke up with him and he will feel devastated and maybe try to win his family back. Just hoping Writer Lee will not accept him back & just remain friend for the sake of the children.

As for psychopath doctor, just don't like he using Ji-a as a collateral to get back to SPY. He's the one who should reflect himself and feel ashamed with his daughter. He will never be a man, always a trashy man.

And BHR will fight with SPY over Seo Ban? Interesting. Only the best woman wins! Shall wait and see next Saturday!

p/s : Maybe the writer-nim will make another scene - Pan's family revenge? Hahaha... We never know... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

55 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

She was only paying them in kind with the multiple faces they had on with her the entire time they was helping her son to continue his affair. So no, she's not despicable. The fact they were still talking trash after that happened shows you how Despicable they are. The fact that they tried to justify the cheating by saying that that BHR was making her SON out to be some SINFUL cheater when he is, shows that they got everything they deserve. They have been putting on the front for months but they're not wrong?

A bigger betrayal of love? Please tell me how. I am dying to know why the woman who was cheated on is the biggest betrayal of love when her in-laws was in on it. She divorced her husband because she found out that she could not get pregnant and because he's a cheater. Never mind the fact the whole entire family cheated with him.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I can actually make this my last episode  if they are going to trash BHR in next episodes .

i loved the revenge and the RickRoll'D PSH will end up as a RickRoll'D in news that will be now forever his legacy and the illegitimate child will read about it some day how trashy it’s parents are. Good enough revenge I say.

i hope nam ga bins news comes out soon too how she is a mistress and how 50s husband is a cheater ... I don’t want the handsome you g bro to end up with her . If the scandal hits , his parents will not accept a mistress .

Seo van lost my favor in last few episodes , he is trash views and is really not worth any of the three wives .

I want to see PSH parents slandered more and trash talked in media till they loose thier trout ion . How easily they kicked the wife in spite of having two grand daughters .

3 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

She was only paying them in kind with the multiple faces that had on with her the entire time they was helping her son to continue his affair. So no, she's not despicable. The fact they were still talking trash after that happened shows you how Despicable they are. The fact that they tried to justify the cheating by saying that that BHR was making her SON out to be some SINFUL cheater when he is, shows that they got everything they deserve. They have been putting on the front for months but they're not wrong?

A bigger betrayal of love? Please tell me how. I am dying to know why the woman who was cheated on is the biggest betrayal of love when her in-laws was in on it. She divorced her husband because she found out that she could not get pregnant and because he's a cheater. Never mind the fact the whole entire family cheated with him.

I am amazed how people think she should just not say anything at all for her own well-being and safeguarding her career .

actually she did not slander anyone , she stated truth . If husband was not afraid of cheating why should they be affraid of their affair coming out .

my only problem is sangwon nit got exposed , I want to see suffer too media should player her face all over with a black paint of mistress on her face . That would be great legacy for her child 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

26 minutes ago, qynn said:

They deceived her, she deceived them, there was betrayal on all sides.

When everything you love has been stolen from you… …sometimes all you have left is revenge. They say vengeance is a dish best served cold, but, sometimes, it’s as warm as a bowl of soup. Just 2 days after the paper signed! Good job BHR!

I think today words are SWEET REVENGE

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I WANTED DONG-MA with Pi-Young dating:rubchin:, it's shame, not time for them, this sexy boy is still in love with the teacher's fiancée,:byebye2: it's a shame

there was an opportunity to create a true love story, even if all three divorced women do not find love again now, they deserve to have someone with them

For the custody of Jia, it would have been interesting to see a war between them because in reality, there are divorces which turns into a real battle for the custody of the children, but again there are only two episodes left.

I'm sure that if this drama is successful it's because people wanted to see ex husbands pay for the wrong they did, apart from the divorce, in reality, in our world they don't necessarily pay much, and for divorced women find a partner again, more suitable, more rich and sexy lol

who wrote this drama?!! it's ridiculous, i'm pissed

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

who wrote this drama?!! it's ridiculous, i'm pissed

by the time the writer wrote the script for the episode in which 40s couple decide to divorce, it should have been known this is ridiculous lol. she persists in creating dialogue that no human being would actually say. 

another thing i noticed was this:

unknown.png

When did Jia (40s couple's daughter) ever meet Ah Mi??? I thought the sub was a mistranslation, but the actress actually said Jia - not Jia's mother, whom the writer/actress probably meant. 

Correct me if I'm wrong. I did FF a lot of parts in previous episodes.

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

I don't think BHR is a bad person but she is just so competitive and materialistic. I do think she parted with her husband because she realised they were just waiting for her to agree to their divorce. i don't get why the mom sid it was not true they asked for divorce, when in the first season their son was begging her for divorce. they only put with her because they felt bit guilty, didn't want to spoil their image.I do think she left because she was done with competition, lost self esteem and just let him be. but she did not turn into an angel overnight. Why are in laws surprised? Weren't the in laws planning on inviting Song Won for lunar new year while their son was married to Hye Ryung? Like that isn't weird enough ? She clearly planned this but i don't think the tears were all fake, it was easy to cry because she is infact heartbroken. So she turned it into an opportunity. She did play the victim and act like a selfless person but she is self aware , unlike the other wives and the entire family. The in laws think the are saints and so does the husband, but they are just being that way because they have to. Their son acts like a sad victim but in reality, he's just immature, indecisive without any ability to push for what he truly wants. He could've pushed with the divorce if he wanted to, he could've have kept in touch with her if he wanted to, but he just plays both sides grudgingly without any proper decision making capacity. At the end of the day they had it coming, public was always going to be on Hye Ryung's side. It was either she reveals the truth and lets public do its thing or she states "differences", and lets the public do their thing after they discover her husband marry another woman a month later with a newborn baby . Hye ryung would've been the victim either ways and the family had it coming. Maybe the backlash would've been much less, but there would've been backlash either ways. They would've only gotten away with it if Hye Ryung agreed to the divorce on the earlier stages of marriage. But she didnt let them. So the question is was she planning  this all along or did it just happen? i think she was really trying to make the  marriage work in the beginning because she did try to get pregnant and be a better wife. The other wives look more forgiving and generous  but I think it's only because of their kids. 40's wife isn't any different and she is only generous because of Jia. Same for 50's wife, you can tell by the way she thought of her kids.  I guess Seo Ban has a thing for sweet , elegant and generous woman. He judged Hye Ryung but he doesn't know 40's wife cruel side. Remember how she treated her mother? She is unforgiving, cold and she holds grudges for long. If Hye ryung wants to be happy she just stop pursuing wealth and power and settle down with someone who understands her. The writing on her character was just so inconsistent at times, but I think this press  conference was a last minute idea, because she didn't reveal the reason for divorce to her own parents, which she would've done if she had this idea long back. The way she revealed everything in the press  conference before even revealing it to her parents makes it look impulsive and like a last minute decision. She didnt think like the public, her parents would also find out this way. She tried to protect them from heartbreak by blaming herself but with this action, it's going to get to her parents  and they're going to even more heartbroken more, both because of what happened to their daughter and the fact that she couldn't tell them this in private beforehand.  On other note, PSH and SW annoy me so much as they are both equally immature, indecisive. Their scenes were just tooo sweet and too perfect to be true. I'm pretty sure they're both just infatuated with the idea of true love and their idea of each other. It's like the think they can never argue or that nothing can go wrong in the future, which is just immature. Let's see how they deal with this crisis.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm so jazzed up after watching Ep 14's BHR's presscon, her ex-in-laws reaction, SH and SW's reaction, and her call to her ex-FIL, that I had to chip in now lol:  The BEST segment to me. 

ep14-bhrpresscon.png

self-love.gif

:hwaiting2::approves:

Random thoughts after watching thus far:

How could anyone, any sisterhood, any woman/man, be bashing BHR for betrayal?

After all, she was spilling the TRUTH. She is a celeb. Should anyone be surprised that she is as adept at playing the media as she is at role-playing?:emmm:

If you are one of them, have you forgotten these:

Who stepped out of line first?

Who caused the hurt and heartache?

Who wrecked the union of their marriage? 

Who was first against the adultery and divorce, and then was all for it?

Who had that holier-than-thou attitude yet was the one who coveted someone's husband and family?

Who continued to deceive despite having agreed to work on saving the marriage and trying for a baby?

I could go on and on...

And a reporter asked the perfect question:

GIF-14-bhr-presscon.gif

:yaaa:

Any married person who committed adultery stepped out of line. Period.

Any single, unmarried person who coveted someone's spouse committed adultery. Period.

Such irresponsible behavior MUST NOT be CONDONED.

It's NEVER the wife/spouse's fault to begin with.

It's NEVER about anything lacking in the wife/spouse.

It's NEVER about the wife/spouse's looks, disposition, skills, etc.

It's the adulterer's CHOICE to NOT UPHOLD their oath and the sanctity of their marriage. 

It's the adulterer's CHOICE to NOT WAIT until the dissolution of marriage through divorce first. 

It's the adulterer's CHOICE to KNOWINGLY DISREGARD the existence of a wife/spouse/family.

It's the adulterer's CHOICE to KNOWINGLY WRECK a marriage/family with/without kids.

It's as simple as that.

If you are married, don't step out of line, don't disregard the sanctity of your marriage.

If you are single, don't covet someone's spouse, don't wreck someone's marriage/family.

We should try to: 

Watch each other's backs.

Wish each other well in life.

Win the World together.

(For ex. fight injustices, stop racial hate, etc.)

:allgoodlol:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

@ktcjdrama @hsmz I am with you on this one.

BHR's revenge was petty and it was beneath her. I'm disappointed in her, but not surprised.

Does she really think that she will get her way (i.e. snatch a chaebol sound engineer) by destroying 4-5 people's lives? Potentially more?

She allowed her ex-husband to be doxxed, which means that he may never be able to practice law ever again (because no company will hire him). She also threw her parents in law under the bus and outright lied that she had only taken what they had offered her (when she actually specifically told them what she wanted), as well as, lied about who asked for the divorce.

Song Won is almost due to give birth - she doesn't need the extra stress right now. And what about the baby?

What about PSH's brother and family?

She gave no consideration when she decided to lie and manipulate the story so that she alone would look innocent and impress Seo Ban. Lady, it's not a good look on you. Not all. :rage:

She's been selfish and abusive from the start, so I guess we should applaud her for being consistent throughout the drama. I feel extremely sorry for the people whose lives she ruined due to her ego....

People who go for revenge normally only hurt themselves in the process. They think people will comply with their demands, and that the party they want to hurt will respect them more. Actually it always does the opposite. The person that the avenger hurt will only hate and disrespect the avenger more. And they will definitely not comply with the avenger's demands.

I hope that BHR will face karma by the end of this drama. She's done too many bad deeds to be allowed to go scot-free.

Next week we will see 30s and 40s wife fight it out who will win Seo Ban. Too bad I think that he will choose 50s wife....

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

BHR's revenge was petty and it was beneath her. I'm disappointed in her, but not surprised.

Does she really think that she will get her way (that is snatch a chaebol sound engineer) by destroying 4-5 people's lives? Potentially more?
She allowed her ex-husband to be doxxed which means that he may never be able to practice law ever again (because no company will hire him). She also threw her parents in law under the bus and outright lied that she had only taken what they had offered her (when she specifically told them what she wanted), as well as, lied about the who asked for the divorce.

Song Won is almost due to give birth - she doesn't need the extra stress right now. And what about the baby?

She gave no consideration when she decided to lie and manipulate the story so that she alone would look innocent and impress Seo Ban. Lady, it's not a good look on you. Not all. :rage:

She's been selfish and abusive from the start, so I guess there were no surprises there. I still feel extremely sorry for the people whose lives she ruined due to her own ego.

People who go for revenge normally only hurt themselves in the process. They think people will comply with their demands, and that the party they want to hurt will respect them more. Actually it always does the opposite. The person hurt will only hate and disrespect the avenger more.

I hope that BHR will face karma by the end of this drama. She's done too many bad deeds to be allowed to go scot-free.

Next week we will see 30s and 40s wife fight it out who will win Seo Ban. Too bad I think that he will choose 50s wife. :joy:

Yes, I'm so agreed with your writing. I'm so embarrassed to be her solidarity sister on this! She loves TO LIE, we can see how she made her husband back then in S1 to lie to his parents. It's been her habit, and she will lie too even she finds a new man later. And this is a good quality from a woman? To lie for her own convenience and to achieve what she wants without thinking other people's feeling? No wonder her husband's love faded away from her & her PIL who didn't like her from the start, still can't love her like they love their grandchild's mother now. Negative points for BHR! BOOOOOOOO Hye Ryeong!!!!!

Like I have mentioned before, the best revenge is to show to your ex husband & ex PIL that YOU ARE ABLE TO LIVE HAPPILY with your new life & new man, not getting revenge like this! She received a very handsome alimony, yeahhhh that seems not enough for her! She wants more and more. Greedy people will end up losing in the end. What she did at the PC was so petty and unprofessional! I guess writer-nim will make her suffer too IF her ex husband spill the beans from his side!

Seems Seo Ban will step back from her, for sure! 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

I haven't watched this episode yet, but in the scenario that PSH won't be able to find a job after this? C'mon - his father owns a very prestigious golf course that every big CEO, etc belongs to. He still has all the connections to get a job. He doesn't exactly seem like he's all that enthusiastic about his job anyway. He should probably do something else, like work at a gym, be a swim coach, golf caddy. His parents will still give him the money to live as he always has.

As far as BHR, in the fictional TV world-sense, I don't like her and I don't support her.  Yes, she was done wrong by her ex and his family but she is not a good person. She is vain, selfish, social climbing, greedy and cold. In the real world sense, I would sympathize with her only up to a point. She's young and attractive enough to get a much better husband. She is only hurting herself by trying to make her ex and his family miserable especially when they've set her up so well after the fact. These things always come back to bite the woman in the butt so it's best to move on quietly and live with some dignity at least.

I think 40s wife is also cold but she was mostly blameless in her marriage, at least. Her attitude towards her mother was based on an immature idea she had at a young age when she was traumatized by her father being cut out of her life so in a lot of ways she was operating without the proper knowledge when she treated her mother so badly. And her mother felt so guilty that she was too scared to really force her daughter to understand her.

I also agree that 50s wife is such a pushover and is too ready to let things go back to the way they were just because it was easier for her. She seems to lack the imagination that she is a single and free woman and she doesn't have to live the way she was, sacrificing herself so her husband could drive a brand new car and support a mistress while she worked hard. Ugh.

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

13 minutes ago, americanchai said:

I haven't watched this episode yet, but in the scenario that PSH won't be able to find a job after this? C'mon - his father owns a very prestigious golf course that every big CEO, etc belongs to. He still has all the connections to get a job. He doesn't exactly seem like he's all that enthusiastic about his job anyway. He should probably do something else, like work at a gym, be a swim coach, golf caddy. His parents will still give him the money to live as he always has.

As far as BHR, in the fictional TV world-sense, I don't like her and I don't support her.  Yes, she was done wrong by her ex and his family but she is not a good person. She is vain, selfish, social climbing, greedy and cold. In the real world sense, I would sympathize with her only up to a point. She's young and attractive enough to get a much better husband. She is only hurting herself by trying to make her ex and his family miserable especially when they've set her up so well after the fact. These things always come back to bite the woman in the butt so it's best to move on quietly and live with some dignity at least.

South Korea is a very cruel world! Once you did something wrong, you are done, as long as few years or maybe at least a few months. Look how celebrity took hiatus just because of a slightly mistake. But I have a feeling that Pan's family will not stay put, we didn't see much about them in the preview right? 

Yes, me too! My only sympathize at her as a woman only because she being cheated by her husband BUT not with her character and style. Now after episode 14, I agree, she is vain, selfish, social climbing, greedy and cold. Believe me, people like this in real world always loosing as her mind full of anger, revenge and rage. Even with the cheating issue, she still have not come to her senses that not all people will support her if she did what she did in the PC. She have a longgggg way to learn about life. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

Does she really think that she will get her way (i.e. snatch a chaebol sound engineer) by destroying 4-5 people's lives? Potentially more?

She allowed her ex-husband to be doxxed, which means that he may never be able to practice law ever again (because no company will hire him). She also threw her parents in law under the bus and outright lied that she had only taken what they had offered her (when she actually specifically told them what she wanted), as well as, lied about who asked for the divorce.

She's been selfish and abusive from the start, so I guess we should applaud her for being consistent throughout the drama. I feel extremely sorry for the people whose lives she ruined due to her ego....

People who go for revenge normally only hurt themselves in the process. They think people will comply with their demands, and that the party they want to hurt will respect them more. Actually it always does the opposite. The person that the avenger hurt will only hate and disrespect the avenger more. And they will definitely not comply with the avenger's demands.

Next week we will see 30s and 40s wife fight it out who will win Seo Ban. Too bad I think that he will choose 50s wife....

Did PSH and mistress think about BHR or were considerate to her when they cheated and flaunted baby in her face , were the parents in law considerate when they practically invited the mistress to thier stay in thier home ...

why is the onus on her to be considerate to them . They threw money at her to get rid of her , it was smart of her to have demanded things , anyway it was her right to demand things as part of divorce . They could have said no but they were too happy to let her go.

she did not say anything wrong in the press conference , he cheated , he asked for divorce and the women is pregnant ..

they should suffer for making another human being go through the the affair which is an insult to her and her marriage .

seo ban is no big catch even if she does not win him, she can live alone instead of some preachy men In her life. 

Even if PSH shares things from his side first question that will be asked is if he had an affair and baby out of wedlock and why he did not divorce her if he was unhappy .  They is no escaping out of affair .

• Like 7
  • Love 2

The writers finally did something right. I LOVED BHR revenge, I loved that she played cool in front of the parent-in-laws and the cheating a-whole for a husband. I loved that she showed them that she could've been a great wife and a great daughter-in-law. I especially loved that she made sure that she went all out and public with her pain and betrayal.

The fact that some of you are blaming her for dealing with what her cheating husband and his parents did to her is mind blowing to me. The MIL made sure to cozy up to the mistress as soon as she could while she was smiling and gaslighting BHR. Her husband dragged their marriage through the mud and put all the blame of the destruction of their marriage solely on her. Why should she show grace to the people who tortured her behind the walls?

BHR may be self-centered, materialistic and self-absorbed but she was true to herself and upfront with who she was throughout their marriage. The husband changed and realized half-way through their marriage that the life he had build with his wife wasn't looking too hot anymore so instead of being an adult and having a dialog with his wife, he chose to cheat. Not only that, he got his mistress pregnant and got his whole family on the "let's-blame-the-wife" bandwagon. I'm not the least sorry for any of them. They should feel the pain and loss BHR felt. 

On another note, I'm seriously impressed by how strong and level-headed the 40s wife is. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3