[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

People will remain oblivious until the day they received invitation card. I think at the end of episode 11. kekeke.

WHY  are THESE TWO QUESTIONS ON THE POLL? hahaha

YeonSeok is also kinda like that. His previous drama - sometimes he is Roman Doctor like, sometimes he is like acting aegyo. Plus Ahn Jeong Won is 41 (atho he is 37 irl) ; i guess he is letting out all that frustration pent up for 30 years; having no girlfriend to act aegyo.. 

for me its a little bit annoying; but it is how it is - he talks like that to all the kids

I just want someone to slap HIS MANBUTT up - saves some money, man - and earn more money. Get some connections from your inheritance- you can get more money from them to led Daddy Long Legs.
You are a chaebol and also, you want to get married; nowadays stability is a thing :criesariver:
SHB must be giggling a lot and cannot stand his aegyo acting. A lot of takes I guess

How cute is Jeong Won massaging Gyeo Wool's cheeks and talking to her like a puppy? 
WHY is he talking to her like a puppy and massaging her cheeks? It's weird, no?

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

I absolutely agree @partyon that it’s Gyeoul who is going to let everyone know somehow and it will be hilarious. I wonder if it will be out of jealousy for the new ER resident doctor :P I think she has been straight faced for so long and other than knowing that she is crazy about Jeong Won and she is Army we havent really got her reacting to anything and it’s high time she reacts to something! as amazing as she is she’s human too... 

For Songhwa and IkJun I realised as different as they are they are alike too. As much he chides her for taking on more work he also went out of the way and beyond his already packed schedule to help both the Mokpo patients. I wonder if the mirror scenes in the rejection scene meant that they mirror each other as people in things that matter though their smaller daily habits are very different like the car covers :joy: 

the way she trusts him as him being the best doctor asking his opinion is so amazing. As much as he teased her he was just as proud of her for turning down the interview and he would have done the same for his resident. Also the respect they have for each other - they both went so out of the way to be normal with each other so far after the rejection convo. She doesn’t flinch when he places his hands on her shoulder as she knows he always did that and he also behaved just as funny as he used to and she still laughs at his jokes. Andddd more than anything she still asked him for dinner!! I’m sure both were concious but both did their absolute best to be normal. It takes a lot of restraint to do so! they really don’t want to lose the other. 

also the mokpo hospital and IkJun calling his rival a trail blazer if they do land up together as a couple I could see him and Songhwa moving to a smaller hospital like that to save more lives at the end of the series. Which again shows That they are more alike than different though IkJun said he loves the city he would totally move seeing his keenness to help in this episode. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

36 minutes ago, JungRok said:

WHY  are THESE TWO QUESTIONS ON THE POLL? hahah
for me its a little bit annoying; but it is how it is - he talks like that to all the kids

I put the options in there.

And yes I admit it, I voted for WHY is he talking to her like a puppy and massaging her cheeks? It's weird, no?

I find it so....awkward....and weird.

:loolz:

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 1

WHY is he talking to her like a puppy and massaging her cheeks? It's weird, no?

@partyon twin , I love to think he always want to do it  , because she so adorable with her cheeks filled with cookies and sweet in S1 :D

~ first time he give her cookies 

vgQOTrR.gif

Spoiler

LI4Vsto.gif

~ first time he called her Gyeo-ul 

WLgviqC.gif

Oppa finally in S2 did you know how much I wanted to touch these cheeks :wub:

2YINLjk.gif

# the romantic side of me 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

Ikjun's rival hates him but they are good buddies. He hated Ikjun in the past but Ikjun had no issues at all . BUT Songhwa HATED him. WHY? There is only 1 simple reason

because he was Ikjun's rival.:partyblob:

Conclusion:

Songhwa who never hates nobody , only hates them who hates her IkJunni,:sparklyeyes:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

I was thinking last week that Ikjun is already playing cupid for his friends.Only Junwan is not in the need of his help regarding matters of heart....... AND BINGO....it seems from the preview of next episode that Ikjun will have to delve into Junwan matters to sort them out for him after seeing him so depressed and stressed. And who else can better help Junwan than his gf's brother:crazymad::hwaiting2:.

And last season it was IkSong who were asked to park Jeongwon car .....implying that they will help wintergarden to be end game and sail....they will put Jeongwon love life ride on the right track and make him reach his destination Geyoul , and and Ikjun practically helped him as we all know while Songhwa was able to know about Jeongwon secret, first even when he did not tell anyone about Geyoul.

And this season it is once again Ikjun who is asked to park the car by Seokhyung.... As we already know he is trying to play cupid for GomGom. So it definitely means GomGom will sail.:rickroll:( Though i had no doubt otherwise.I believe in uri Ikjunni.the best wingman).

• Awesome 3
  • Blob 2

22 hours ago, partyon said:

I put the options in there.

And yes I admit it, I voted for WHY is he talking to her like a puppy and massaging her cheeks? It's weird, no?

I find it so....awkward....and weird.

Because it's his personality. Clingy and childish.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

As all of us expect from Jeongwon  to return the favour to IkSong by playing a facilitator in bringing them close, i think the DLL is one example of that dynamic between the three friends.

It was initially JWon's idea but it was always Ikjun who was the one to provide funds with his non stop surgeries , then Jwon shared this secret with Songhwa only. But Ikjun ultimately  got to know about it by chance.

Now when Song is the actual  active partner of the program, who she consults with for the most difficult , borderline impossible surgery......yes you guys guessed it right ......Ikjun ofcourse.

Conclusion:Jwon's DDL has broght IKSONG MORE TOGHETHER then they already were. They are a  team now.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

Watching S02E03, we're being reminded again, that spending time with Songhwa is Ikjun's treat to himself. After a busy day and his lack of sleep, he gets recharge the moment Songhwa came and ask him to eat together. I love the way he smile and look at her, he must've cherish her so much..

spacer.png

Throwback to S01E10..

spacer.png

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, shawolynn said:

Is it just me or they kinda look like each other in several scene? ;;^^

Btw, where is the head rest?

This is like intentional edits. They edit the head rest to emphasize the holding hands, and you see the green light, it's like they will keep moving together, heading to somewhere, their destination. As already mentioned, probably it's like bride and groom in wedding altar. This is sort of an easter egg.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 3

5 hours ago, leftphalange said:

This is like intentional edits. They edit the head rest to emphasize the holding hands, and you see the green light, it's like they will keep moving together, heading to somewhere, their destination. As already mentioned, probably it's like bride and groom in wedding altar. This is sort of an easter egg.

Oh, you got a point there, just like how they edited the ER heart.. <3

And I just watch a video on yt, it's a pretty good analysis for WG's scene..

And for Iksong's scene..

• Like 2

I’m just wondering, what is the purpose of Songhwa moving to Sokcho btw? Like, I’m trying to find the reason behind this. She’s always seen at Yulje and I see that her health problem is not getting any better with all the surgeries and all. Plus, she’s sooo ambitious with the DLL program hahah, it’s good that she loves helping people but I’m worried for her health like what Ikjun said..

This is the same with Ahn Chihong. Songhwa firmly told him to stay at Yulje when he said that he wanted to follow her to Sokcho. But on episode 1 we acknowledged that it’s Songhwa who asked him to go the other branch because “he will get a lot of opportunities there”. I don’t know if this is some plot holes or lazy writing, but I just can’t find the reason behind this decision:sleepy:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, consuella said:

I’m just wondering, what is the purpose of Songhwa moving to Sokcho btw? Like, I’m trying to find the reason behind this. She’s always seen at Yulje and I see that her health problem is not getting any better with all the surgeries and all. Plus, she’s sooo ambitious with the DLL program hahah, it’s good that she loves helping people but I’m worried for her health like what Ikjun said..

This is the same with Ahn Chihong. Songhwa firmly told him to stay at Yulje when he said that he wanted to follow her to Sokcho. But on episode 1 we acknowledged that it’s Songhwa who asked him to go the other branch because “he will get a lot of opportunities there”. I don’t know if this is some plot holes or lazy writing, but I just can’t find the reason behind this decision:sleepy:

I know, right? Because she's at Yulje all the time anyway.

I squeeeed when I saw Lee Kyu-hyung's cameo. :w00t:

On 7/4/2021 at 7:37 AM, ryanallright said:
Is it true that TWICE is singing OST Part 4 and it is related to Wintergarden?

@ryanallright yes! I think some fans figured that the voices in the background song during the WinterGarden scene in front of Gyeowool's house (I suppose), is Twice. Actually the song that Tzuyu was singing that you linked was the background song of that particular scene :)

And... 

Hi guys! I'm new to this thread! 

I actually got taken in by my curiosity towards WinterGarden hype and then I actually fell in love with them ahhaha.

Now that WinterGarden ship is sailing smoothly, I'm really hoping for Chu Min-Ha and Yang Seok-Hyeong ship to be sailing (hopefully soon!) 

I love any types of analysis and insider info from here so I'm looking forward to them! ~

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 4

Still can't grasp what shinlee wanna do with the goms. They put Seokhyeong - his mom scene side by side with wintergarden, is it to tell "No Seokhyeong, you're wrong, being with someone is more fulfilling than being single, look at them (wintergarden)" or to show how persistent he is to be not in a romantic relationship and what a happily single people look like??

My initial observation on Seokhyeong is he needs friend outside the lacking five. Tho both men are reluctant to have romantic relationship but the goms and wg have very different dynamic. Seokhyeong can be very casual and comfortable with Minha, which is good, they have a good relationship to begin with. So, how Seokhyeong really feels towards Minha? Will the goms end up as a lovers or shinlee will only show until they become a good companion outside their works?

• Like 2

Does anyone know if the shooting is complete or ongoing. The winter garden kiss as per Twitter users was shot on April 7th. So what about the finale is it already done?

@leftphalange

I think all couples including Gom Gom seem to be set for a happy ending which itself sounds alarming as we know ShinLee always has an element of realism and all of them finding the love of their lives and all relationships working out seems too good to be true.

Specifically  for Gom Gom when Seok Hyung spoke to IkJun in the last season he never said that he doesn’t like Min Ha. 

then again I’m hoping the point of the series maybe is that everything works out - the 2 years of their lives when they came back together and everything magically fell into place. You know it happens like a time when everything seems to go right and it is a wonderful phase of their life as a group of friends? When time, group synergy, music and love all came together? Hope ShinLee is reminding us how good life can be and the good phase is round the corner after the pandemic ♥️

• Like 2
  • Love 1