[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Hospital Playlist 2: Episode 2

by lovepark

hospitalplaylist2-02-00371.jpg

Every patient is different, and as a result, not all relationships between a doctor and their patient can be ideal. Sometimes the relationship is strained, filled with mistrust and contempt, while others are based on mutual respect and understanding. Just as a doctor influences a patient’s life, a patient can change a doctor’s as well.

EPISODE 2 RECAP

hospitalplaylist2-02-00013.jpg

It’s five minutes to seven in the morning, and Yulje Medical Center is bustling with people. Joon-wan gets to work while video calling Ik-soon, and she teases him for the time he mistook her for Milky, which he denies. He tells her that he is on his way to buy Jung-won coffee since his roommate had an early surgery.

At the café, Gyu-wool buys three drinks—one for the intern and two for her—using Ik-joon’s card. Joon-wan joins them, and Jung-won soon follows, cuddling up with his friend. Noticing Ik-joon’s card, they take it from Gyu-wool and order one of everything from the menu. Pffft.

When Ik-joon arrives at work, he gets a message about Gyu-wool’s purchase, but minutes later, his phone buzzes again and he nearly loses his shoe from shock. He double-checks the receipt and wonders aloud how she spent 182,000 won (approximately $161) on drinks.

Min-ha gives Seok-hyung an update on the emergency patient before they drop by her room to deliver some bad news. Unfortunately, the patient’s cervix is opening, and if the baby’s foot or umbilical cord comes out, then they might need to do surgery. The patient tears up at the possibility of losing her child, but Seok-hyung offers her some hope, promising to do his best.

Afterwards, Seok-hyung asks Min-ha to keep an eye on the emergency patient, so she stops by to visit her again. From the doorway, she sees the husband sticking by his wife’s side and massaging her arm. Realizing that the patient is in good hands, she sneaks out without interrupting them.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/06/hospital-playlist-2-episode-2/

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

The Different Chemistries Of Friendship Showcased In “Hospital Playlist 2”

fda2d6e343384b0fb56c09a079ca9147.jpeg?s=

Jun 30, 2021
by S. Cho

The second season of the popular series “Hospital Playlist” is off to a great start and has already showcased great chemistry within various heartwarming friendships!

“Hospital Playlist” stars Jo Jung SukJung Kyung HoYoo Yeon SeokJeon Mi Do, and Kim Dae Myung as five doctors who first met in medical school and have been friends ever since. Here are three different chemistries in “Hospital Playlist 2” that add more fun to the drama!

1. Heartening Junior Chemistry: Chae Song Hwa (Jeon Mi Do) and Heo Sun Bin (Ha Yoon Kyung)

In the latest broadcast, Song Hwa and Sun Bin caught the attention of viewers for their cute chemistry. When Sun Bin was upset about a guardian who did not trust residents like herself, Song Hwa listened to her. Song Hwa then told the guardian, “Residents are also definite neurosurgeons and know more than me about the patients,” making both Sun Bin and viewers emotional.

Additionally, Song Hwa received a request for an interview after successfully completing a difficult surgery, but turned it down to everyone’s confusion. She explained, “We all had a hard time together, so how could I do the interview on my own?” The pure relationship between Song Hwa, who cares so much about the residents, and Sun Bin, who looks up so innocently to Song Hwa, is making viewers anticipate future episodes that much more!

Jeon-Mi-Do-Ha-Yoon-Kyung.jpeg

2. Bickering Childish Chemistry: Ahn Jung Won (Yoo Yeon Seok) and Kim Joon Wan (Jung Kyung Ho)

The two roommates Jung Won and Joon Wan are completely different on and off the job. Jung Won, who is kind and sweet to everybody, is only grumpy and a cheapskate to Joon Wan. On the other hand, Joon Wan appears cool and aloof but makes sure to jokingly criticize every single thing Jung Won does. While their opposite personalities cause them to constantly bicker, their home life also showcases just how close they are and is a key point to the drama.

Jung-Kyung-Ho-Yoo-Yeon-Seok.jpeg

3. The Surprising Healing Chemistry: Lee Ik Joon (Jo Jung Suk) and Yang Seok Hyung (Kim Dae Myung)

Last but not least is Ik Joon and Seok Hyung, who both had rough days in the last episode. However, they were able to be a source of strength for each other just by being together. Typically, Ik Joon is very humorous and Seok Hyung does not easily play along with him, but the two convey the depth of their friendship in the most critical moments. When they need comfort, they are able to communicate without even speaking, leaving viewers looking forward to the healing they’ll continue to bring throughout the series.

Spoiler

Jo-Jung-Suk-Kim-Dae-Myung.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1477218wpp/the-different-chemistries-of-friendship-showcased-in-hospital-playlist-2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Why some viewers think that Ikjun is a man-child. No he is not. He never showed childish tantrums. He is just a goof ball. Imo the real man child is Jeongwon. lol.

He shows childish tantrums. Fighting on sitting in the middle, making fuss when scolded & hit by the mother in eating together scene at her home and latched to director ju jung suk like a little child, on using shampoo, on consuming less food when Songhwa & Junwan consumed more.lol. And look at his face while he showed those tantrums. Pouting just like a pissed off child.

And Songhwa being the only female in the group, treats him accordingly. Knowing that he is a man child in close circle of friends and family. She knows he is sensitive . So she does not argue with him. Answers him in a polite way. Pampers him when she asked ,could she drive when he was bitter about seat positioning. 

It is just like Jeongwon is his little/younger brother. Whom she takes care and caters to his needs just like an older/elder sister.

With Seokhyong and Junwan her relationship is more on a dominant side. Junwan only and only is scared of her.lol. How he was relieved when Jeahak called her for duty and  Junwan said to him that he did the good job for the first time ever when he was spared to answer her that why he did not tell her about her cheating boyfriend .lol. He has been always a big , huge admirer of Songhwa. Whatever she does , he approves, just like she invited  Rosa and JongSu in the concert, and he immediately said to her that she did just right. 

With Seokhyong , also he trusts her the most , even in his very personal and sensitive matters relies on her advise, respects her. So Songhwa has a little dominant / upper hand here as well, just like with Junwan.

And with uri Ikjun there relationship is quite balanced. They bicker a lot. Songhwa even only hits him among the lacking 4 guys. No one is superior in this relationship. They are equal level friends. In fact they both are Parents of the group imo. How Songhwa treats them, how Ikjun playing a cupid for his friends is all evident of how they basically are taking care of the 3 other guys of the group.

• Like 8

I am having heart attack..... THEY KISSED 5 TIMES 5 TIMES IN A ROW.. RickRoll'D GARDEN JEONGWON .. YOU PLAYBOYYYY

1 minute ago, JungRok said:

I am having heart attack..... THEY KISSED 5 TIMES 5 TIMES IN A ROW.. RickRoll'D GARDEN JEONGWON .. YOU PLAYBOYYYY

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1

Poor Junhwan. Seems like next episode will focus a lot on him. 

What a struggle. In previous episode, I honestly thought Se-Gyeong is a woman. What a shock turn of events. 

His girlfriend; never disclosed SeGyeong a girl and they are roomates??

Iksun;  She might be a military officer; and having men as subordinate close that gap of friendliness/closeness. 

She might thought Se Gyeong is a harmless guy; so thats she didnt think much about this disclosure.

The chances that the gift mail was returned back to Junhwan.. it might be him. Could it be that person have eyes on Iksun? 

Today episode is so sad. Poor mother who's in a marathon for a long time, havent got her chance for heart transplant.. but the mother who is just starting her run, now received heart transplant. For me, it is a cruel twist of fate. Consoling others in expense of oneself. 

Oh my gosh, Jeongwon. 

Can you be more selfish? You are a doctor; EARNING MONEY and having assets is a must if you set sail for WINTERGARDEN family. Noblesse Oblige.. kekekeke

Songhwa seems taken aback by our Looney cameo. He spits out the same word she used for that "confession" with Ikjun that night. Oh my goshh

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Poor Jung Hwan. He must be super worried about Ik Sun.

About her roommate being a guy, I’m not that worried. Because Ik Sun is a really amazing girl. She loves Jung Hwan a lot. Plus after being with a girl who’s a friend for so many years, Jung Hwan shouldn’t worry about it either. Just look at Song Hwa. I really hope she’s okay though. Because that’s worse than a heartbreak. Poor baby. He’s my bias. For some reason, I’ve always been in love with Jung Kyung Ho.

Ah Looney’s cameo made everything better. Too bad Dr. Ahn Chi Yong (the doctor who had a crush on Song Hwa in season 1)wasn’t there. He was Looney’s boyfriend in Prison Playbook, right? They were adorable. I love Lee Kyu Hyung so much. He was hilarious and heartbreaking in Prison Playbook and in Hi Bye Mama he was amazing too. The contrast was so much. And seeing him here even as a cameo it was amazing. I didn’t expect him to have a girlfriend, but he gave valuable advice to Song Hwa. She should consider giving the straw-in-nose guy a chance. They would be adorable. And I think that’s what they’re aiming towards this year. Hopefully Minah and Seuk Hyung will become a couple too.

I of course love Winter Garden (and those kisses!!) and I can’t wait for them to be an official couple, yunno, a couple that people will actually believe. Jeong Won is so adorable, I have no words.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Andrew - said:

iksong shippers woke up with this episode xD

Just because of Looney’s cameo everything became alright again. Happy shipping, guys !! We might actually get a chance to see them together.

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Hopefully HP won’t drag on like Grey’s Anatomy or something.

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

Cute Winter

that Deathstare

i guess WinterGarden drought next week. Because this week is GomGom(Bear) drought

41 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

About her roommate being a guy, I’m not that worried. Because Ik Sun is a really amazing girl. She loves Jung Hwan a lot. Plus after being with a girl who’s a friend for so many years, Jung Hwan shouldn’t worry about it either. Just look at Song Hwa. I really hope she’s okay though. Because that’s worse than a heartbreak. Poor baby. He’s my bias. For some reason, I’ve always been in love with Jung Kyung Ho.

True. But tbh, 

Even tho he has his own deal having a female companion as his best friend. And we knew Iksun is from the military. Having male friend as roomate is nothing new to scoff about. But I am shocked when Junwan seems shooketh - SeGyeong is a man? Iksun didnt tell him? 

He bolted and pretty stressed out when he received the news of the incident. I hope everything is okay. He might taking new cases after cases just to fill up his mind from being worried about Iksun. 

Will Junwan break up with her? No, idont think so. He is pretty serious to make a move on his best friend's little sister. And they are from same hometown. 

LDR is tough. You had to and always tell the truth just to ease the faraway person's heart; not being there in person for someone that you loved

PLUS 

IN YOUR FACE CHAE SONGHWA. 

YOUR EXACT WORDS. SPIT BACK & GOT TURNED AROUND BY LOONEY... I saw the coffee scene twice already..Her hand is shaking when she lifting the cup to drink. Is it just me? Maybe SHE knew deep down she has feelings for Ikjun.  hewww

• Like 9
  • Love 1