[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

@Raynaa Actually it's not too far-fetched to have a happy ending for all the set couples. All shinlee's previous couple always have a good closure. Eventhough they broke up in the middle they'll get back together in the end. Unless it's one-sided love. But of course shinlee still can take another way this time, we still don't know. They give friends-to-lover trope with Iksong, LDR with Junsun, first relationship with wg. I just still don't get what the real message they wanna deliver with gomgom. Nevertheless Seokhyeong and Minha have good relationship and communication.

Btw, they're still filming. Fans who wanna send a coffee truck even said the filming schedule might be extended.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“Hospital Playlist 2” No. 1 On Buzzworthy Drama List + “The Penthouse 3” Actors Top Cast Ranking

7b28e728c34647cc8662e94c1dd43365.jpeg?s=

Jul 6, 2021
by D. Kim

The latest ranking of buzzworthy dramas has been announced!

On July 6, Good Data Corporation revealed its ranking of the dramas that generated the most buzz from June 28 through July 4. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon.

tvN’s “Hospital Playlist 2” continued its reign as the drama that generated the most buzz for the second consecutive week. In addition, Jo Jung Suk ranked No. 6 and and Jung Kyung Ho ranked No. 10 for the cast members who generated the most buzz.

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz from June 28 through July 4 are as follows:

1. tvN “Hospital Playlist 2”
  2. SBS “The Penthouse 3”
  3. tvN “Doom at Your Service”
  4. tvN “My Roommate Is a Gumiho
  5. tvN “The Devil Judge
  6. KBS2 “At a Distance Spring is Green
  7. JTBC “Nevertheless”
  8. TV Chosun “Love (Ft. Marriage and Divorce) 2”
  9. SBS “Racket Boys”
  10. tvN “Voice 4

drama.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1478056wpp/hospital-playlist-2-no-1-on-buzzworthy-drama-list-the-penthouse-3-actors-top-cast-ranking

Congratulation, Hospital Playlist! Without being a crazy makjang you grabbed the attention of viewers.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

@leftphalange oh that’s great that ShinLee  usually have a happy ending. Kdramas in general and hospital playlist in particular has been a happy place for many in the past 15 months ♥️ And thanks for answering the question about the series still being filmed.

I haven’t seen Prison Playbook but I read comments saying that Looney did not have a happy ending and people were glad to see him happy in an alternate universe.

Having said that though I’m not aware of Looney’s character I was happy to see the actor in HP as he had a very calming presence on screen and he addressed the point that Song Hwa did not answer IkJuns confession in a straight forward and sorted manner that it got through Song Hwa’s confused state of mind. The love stories in HP are of characters who have just turned 40 and they are set in their ways and had this point been addressed by a known person Song Hwa wouldn’t have been open to the advise. Plus any of the others addressing the issue could have a biased point of view since they are friends. Also for her to seek advise was awkward and  pressurising since her decision may impact  the group dynamics.

Also I did try to fast forward through Prison Playbook episodes to understand Looney’s story and noticed that the couple ring that his boyfriend had got for him and was holding in his hand but couldn’t give Looney was the same or very similar design as the one that Junwon wears and pairs with Iksuns ring that got returned.

• Like 2

@Raynaa Looney as an individual character yes, since they aim to give a message of drug addiction, but his relationship with Jiwon I take it as an open ending. Also, for other inmate characters mostly they have an open ending, like we don't know what happen with Captain Yoo's retrial and so on. PP plot follows Jaehyuk's story only. Once again, I'm not claiming we're gonna have a happy ending for all couples in HP but we can hope since shinlee made it before.

I'm thinking the same about Iksong, like they really need someone else to push them, and they always use third person narrative when they talk about each other feelings. Now the real third person is coming. About the revelation, I expect Songhwa who's gonna tell the other boys, and then another calm reaction like they did to Jeongwon's dating news. What I like about lacking five's dynamic is they look so chaotic with each other but when it comes to personal problem they take it so lightly and always being supportive.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, leftphalange said:

They give friends-to-lover trope with Iksong, LDR with Junsun, first relationship with wg. I just still don't get what the real message they wanna deliver with gomgom.

I'm not sure if every loveline needs to be accompanied with an educational message of sorts. But if we must find a message behind gomgom couple, maybe it's about getting a second chance at love after a failed marriage?

In Chinese, we call it 第二春, which literally means a second spring. And I found a quote, which I think is very beautiful and poetic.

"Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower." -- Albert Camus

Coincidentally, Chu Minha represents autumn in this drama. She'll usher in a second spring in Seokhyung's life and help him rediscover the beauty in life.

Autumn also reminds me of Jongsu, who stared at the falling leaves, which symbolise death. Now in his autumn years, he's come to the sad realisation that his children care more about their inheritance than him. In both seasons 1 & 2, he became depressed because of his family.

51293452347_08674af79b_o.png

The flowers which Rosa tended to are Geraniums. Geraniums symbolise happiness, good health and friendship. This means that Rosa will spread good vibes to Jongsu, and counter his negative thoughts and emotions with positivity and happiness. They may not develop a loveline, but I believe they'll stay as soulmates for the rest of their lives. And that is more precious than anything else.

• Love 1
  • Insightful 6

@__jesseHaha no it's not about educational message. Like I'm saying on my earlier post it's simply about what shinlee wanna show to us, is that Seokyeong is just in denial like S1 Jeongwon or Seokhyeong indeed doesn't need romantic relationship right now because he is so persistent leading a happy single life. For me it still feels vague. But I agree with you that Minha helps him, he opened himself to her. Whatever their relationship, Minha can be a good friend for him.  

• Like 2

@1ouise thank you for the info about the actor. 

also for MinHa and Seokhyung I think she fills up a void in his life that he’s not aware of himself. The amount he does for his patients and for his mother I think his life in some way like IkJun is full of responsibilities and as much music nourishes his soul there’s still a void that only a companion can fill.

Bear represents Seokhyungs introvert personality as bears hibernate during winter but human beings irrespective of their personalities need a companion. Companionship and emotional support have nothing to do with him being okay being single. And he maybe okay alone for now but as his mom said he can be happy with someone, a fact that he’s been denying as he doesn’t want to drag another woman into his family drama and go through the guilt again. As IkJun pointed out he did not say he doesn’t like Min Ha plus it’s not about romantic relationships like @__jesse mentioned  about Rosa it’s someone to rely on and something to look forward to, something to ground you, people who are home.  Like Ik jun mentioned Songhwa has her brothers and he has Ujju. 

also I like the fact that all of the friends have radically different characters and personalities but each of them have overlapping traits. Like Buddha can be used for both Jeong Won and Seokhyung. IkJun and Songhwa are both brilliant mentors. Songhwa and Junwan have their food habits in common. Seokhyung and Junwan both seem emotionally withdrawn but that’s not the case. Songhwa and Jeongwon are very empathetic with patients and so on. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, JungRok said:

Did jeongwon signing a lease to buy a house

Jeongwon is signing a contract for long-term lease (for now) for a house near the hospital to turn it into an accommodation for patients who have to travel far to visit Yulje or for family members to stay in while their loved ones are in hospital and they live outside of Seoul or something like that.

• Like 1

I was waiting for Ik Jun to get the secret out from Jae Hak, but never thought that Ik Sun tell him herself about Jung Wan oppa. Ik Sun might be lying about her falling for Se Gyeong? Hope so.. Thats the truth about long distance relationship. Not knowing what to believe from afar. 

The teokbokki date is meant for the two couples right? So, all five got their pairs now. Even side characters also got paired. But, what about me? Not fair!.. lol.. 

Ik Jun and Jung Wan scene was the most anticipated tonite. The forever mooching of Jung Wan snacks is what good friends are. And the last scene is.... Ha ha ha.. 

• Like 1

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2021/07/08/entertainment/television/Hospital-Playlist-kdrama-hospital-playlist-Samsung-Medical-Center/20210708150800321.html
Art imitates life in hit tvN series 'Hospital Playlist'

July 8, 2021

5D725E1C-BE7A-4B5F-8EC1-FA8EEF648BB8.jpg
Top: The main characters of the tvN series “Hospital Playlist” (2020-). Bottom from left: Ob-gyn surgeon Oh Soo-young, cardiothoracic surgeon Yang Ji-hyuk and pediatric surgeon Lee Sang-hoon of the Samsung Medical Center in Gangnam District, southern Seoul. [JOONGANG ILBO]

The hit tvN series "Hospital Playlist" (2020-) centers around the story of five 40-year-old doctors who have been friends since medical school. The series may seem like a medical drama, but in fact, the characters simply happen to be doctors and the setting happens to be a hospital. In essence, the series tells the story of ordinary people, one of the reasons why it has proven so popular among viewers. 

Because the main characters are so kind-hearted, some viewers say the series is an unrealistic "fairy tale for grown-ups." However, main characters Kim Jun-wan, Chae Song-hwa and Ahn Jeong-won are in fact based on real-life doctors: cardiothoracic surgeon Yang Ji-hyuk, ob-gyn surgeon Oh Soo-young and pediatric surgeon Lee Sang-hoon of the Samsung Medical Center in Gangnam District, southern Seoul. The three are also medical professors. 

The JoongAng Ilbo, an affiliate of the Korea Joongang Daily, interviewed the three surgeons at the medical center last month.   

23D25147-F466-4BDA-AA92-AFF39F2A53AC.jpg

The poster for the second season of tvN’s “Hospital Playlist” (2021) [TVN]

Yang, Oh and Lee said they felt that the series "seems to make an effort to accurately show what goes on in a hospital."   

"Sometimes [in the media] doctors are portrayed as some kind of absolute authority figures, but most of us are ordinary people just trying to get through the day, thinking 'if the patient is alright, I'm alright,'" said Yang.   

"I was glad to see the everyday life and problems that doctors experience," said Lee, "as well as the pain and joy that patients and their loved ones feel. I think all those factors were thoroughly reflected in the series." 

Lee said 10 out of the 40 classmates from his medical school are currently working at the same hospital as him.   

"We talk about how similar we are [to the characters in the series]," he said.   

The show's actors closely observed how the doctors receive patients or conduct surgery, which contributed to the accuracy of the show. Because the show features many scenes depicting surgery, Yang actually gave some of his practice medical tools to the actors via their managers to help their acting. 

How similar are the show's protagonists and the three surgeons? 

B9D8BD84-7FFB-43D4-ACE1-9F922945F53B.jpg

Lee, Oh and Yang [IM HYUN-DONG]

"I think we're quite alike," said Lee. "People around me tell me that Doctor Ahn [his character equivalent in the show] talks just like how I talk to my patients. That's probably because the actor carefully observed how I interact with patients." 

Lee added how well Doctor Ahn depicts a typical pediatrician. 

"Because our patients are young children, [pediatricians] are generally soft-spoken and friendly." 

When a short interview clip with Lee was featured at the end of season one's final episode last year, netizens commented that Lee looks like an older version of Doctor Ahn.   

Yang said that his character equivalent Doctor Kim is "just like a cardiothoracic surgeon, in the sense that he has a lot of affection for his patients, is a man of few words and is quick and firm when he makes decisions." 

Oh, on the other hand, thought she and her character equivalent Doctor Chae have rather different personalities. 

"Doctor Chae is a great professor who never gets angry, but I'm not like that," she said. "But physically we are similar in two aspects; we have the same shoe size and both have a herniated cervical disc. My neck was fine during the first season, but I recently developed a herniated disc." 

"You increased the similarities then," laughed Yang.

Spoiler

6C347634-4B96-4085-A502-DDB34D3A91ED.jpg

Oh, left, and her character equivalent Chae Song-hwa in “Hospital Playlist,” right [JOONGANG ILBO]

Oh and Yang were classmates at the same medical school, which they both enrolled in 1989. Their long-time friendship resembles the chemistry among the "99s," which refers to the show's main characters who all enrolled in the same medical school in 1999.   

"We were always together for six years," Yang said. The two have remained best friends ever since. 

Real-life anecdotes from the three surgeons' careers are incorporated in the show. Some examples are scenes in which the doctors comfort a mother as she watches her child in pain, or choose a Band-Aid featuring illustrations of a popular animated character for a young patient. Yang always has character Band-Aids on hand for his young patients.

Spoiler

41E2AD2F-76BF-4FD2-82ED-F84DC79A25F5.jpg

Yang at the Samsung Medical Center [SAMSUNG MEDICAL CENTER]

Yang said some episodes made him look back on his own personal experiences. In a season two episode that recently aired, a mother gives birth to a premature baby named Yeon-woo who practically lives at the hospital for treatment but dies at the age of three. Yeon-woo's mother continues to visit the hospital even months after her child's death because the hospital is the only place where the staff call her "Yeon-woo's mother," which keeps the memory of her child alive. 

Yang had a similar experience in the past; the mother of a child who passed away continued to call the intensive care unit every night. The episode featuring Yeon-woo's mother made Yang realize, "perhaps she kept calling because the medical staff were the only people who shared memories of her child. I didn't know that at the time." 

"Some guardians visit much more often than they need to," said Lee. "I think it's because they're so used to taking care of their ill child 24/7 so they don't have many other people to talk to [apart from the doctors]. So I tell them to visit any time they want, and we chat for a while. My main job is to cure patients, but if I can help patients and their families in any other way, I try to do everything that I can."

Spoiler

3FBB9053-8542-4395-88DE-2F2D190AB4BF.jpg

Lee at the Samsung Medical Center [SAMSUNG MEDICAL CENTER]

The surgeons shared that elements of romance in the show are not completely fiction. 

"There are some cases of [medical school] professors and students dating," said Yang. "They may face a lot of consequences when their relationship is exposed, so they're very cautious about it, but there are one or two cases at each hospital as far as I know." 

Lee and Oh also married fellow doctors.

"We [doctors] spend so much time together at the hospital, so we naturally become close with each other," said Lee. "Many doctors date or marry each other. I also married my junior colleague."  

Oh also married a classmate from medical school, just like Doctor Chae in the show. 

"People keep asking me how the characters' love stories are going to turn out, but I have no idea either," said Yang, laughing. "I only give consultations on the medical part of the script." 

Spoiler

C3349954-8989-4974-B922-631DE67DD25B.jpg

Oh at the Samsung Medical Center [SAMSUNG MEDICAL CENTER]

Oh said that a hospital is like a "microcosm of life," involving human emotions such as sorrow, anger and happiness. She recently published "Thank You for Being Born" (translated), a book about the high-risk mothers she cared for and the babies she delivered.  

"The hospital is my workplace, but it's also a place where I see sick children get better, and I can play a role in that process," said Lee. "So it's also a place that gives me joy." 

The production staff of the series donated about 69 million won ($60,600) in the name of the three surgeons who consulted on the show.

Spoiler

AADBFF67-FBD0-4C2D-BB49-0E14396EC66B.jpg

The poster for the second season of “Hospital Playlist” [TVN]

"When we're in medical school, we are told that the patient is the doctor's teacher," Yang said. "I agree with that whole-heartedly. The series tells the story of doctors, but that story begins from the patient. A doctor is simply someone who is part of the process of a person being born, growing old, falling ill and dying. 

"I think the production staff also agreed with that sentiment and donated," said Yang, expressing his gratitude. The donated money will go to pediatric patients who are waiting for liver transplants.   

BY HWANG SU-YEON [kjdculture@joongang.co.kr]

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

I feel bad for IkJun. Song hwa wants a break, his sister is not well (impacting Junwan also) and something is going on with Gyeoul (impacting Jeung Won also) his entire support system is kind of crumbling.

I love his confidence and the way he told Song Hwa in season 1 that he will fix her and in Season 2 to IkSun that he will fix her. So Him sitting alone and having coffee is :heartbreak: 

whatever is wrong with Gyeoul I hope it’s nothing to do with having kids that would be absolutely cruel on part of ShinLee.

I think I should stop watching the previews to keep my anxiety levels in check :joy::joy::joy:

• Like 5

One of my intuition says 

She is pregnant??!?! We dont know. Idk..

Or one of the professor knew they are dating? And decided to force Gyeoul or she got confessed by someone else(Old Crush or Lover) lol. Maybe a bit of a stretch. Or she received an offer to work at different hospital with a better offer to her future. Like SeokMin in his decision.:rubchin:

Iksun decision to tell him "breaking up" - it seems she is testing the water .. She cried the moment Junwan said "SeGyeong, is it?" Maybe she thinks her having a male friend in UK might causing such pain in Junwan's mind. So she said she wants to break up, maybe because she want to see if Junwan trusted her enough to not fall in love with other person even tho they are faraway? Like she might be thinking:sweating:

" Am I the problem here? Having a guy friend or having so much fun here without knowing he is in pain so much. Did I make such mistake? Am I a selfish girlfriend?"

Poor Junwan tho. Ikjun face changes; is it because he is shocked that his best buddy for 20+plus years since High School make a move on his sister? Or shocked Junwan didnot dare to tell him? 

:evilelmo:

I think this may cause a rift btw him and Junwan. Short rift but SHwa will be helping him fix the fight btw them. 

I still crave for Seokhyung - Minha interaction. Maybe next episode 6 or 7?? 

I dont know but SongHwa seems closing the gap btw her and Ikjun. Ikjun totally is a patient guy to listen her singing for a long long time. 

Sigh, could it be she is moving to Seoul next week? So that she can focus more on DDL instead of Sokcho.

THAT JUNWAN MOVE THO AT THE END. 

Such a kind person; to post such thing in SNS to light up the patient GyeongMin world. She is now so happy to having friends visiting her everyday. Damn Junwan.:crymeme:

AND THE BAND SCENE IS LIT

Tell me your thoughts @ktcjdrama

• Like 3

For Gyeoul : I think it’s another job offer. I hope it’s not much else. 

For Song Hwa: it possibly means that she will be coming to Seoul less? 

I don’t think IkJun and JunWan will have a rift, the only thing Ikjun is gonna think about is his sisters health I’m sure. He will pull his leg and tease him later when his sister gets better. And IkSun and Junwan will be able to make up I’m sure and I think she will choose to stay back in Korea. 

if IkSun needs a transplant I wonder if IkJun will donate his liver.  Was the other doctors siblings surgery that IkJun performed a foreshadow for IkSuns surgery? 

• Like 3

A lot of mixed reviews on the 4th episode but then again it's not everybody's cup of tea.

SPOILERS AHEAD. Be warned. 

I noticed that the people who said they did not like the episode was due to how Iksun and Junwan broke up. I get their point but then again they did not really think of it from Iksun's point of view. I know the whole "let's break up because I like somebody else but actually I am sick" excuse is so kdrama cliché but they have to understand that when a person is diagnosed with a life threatening disease, their thoughts may not be as reasonable as before (is that the right explanation?). They are shaken up and with Iksun alone in the UK with no family to console her or support her, of course she would act like that. She is scared which was shown through her phone conversation with her brother at the end of the episode. It's not that the writing was terrible. It can be one of person's reaction to such news.

Communication is what is lacking with the couple but I think this arc will serve as a lesson for them because this is not the first time Iksun did not communicate properly with Junwan (the other time when she was accepted to study in the UK and Junwan only heard about it from Chihong). 

And onto GOMGOM!!!!! 

Yang Seokhyung is changing for the better. He is having meals with other people apart from 99z (Minha and Gyeoul). I hope we get more of his story in the next episode.

Winter-Garden..... just continue with the honeymoon phase. I like it. I have no complaints. Just give me more moments. 

IKSONG!!! When oh when are we going to see the end of the tunnel? Acting like a married couple already when you are not even together yet :bawling:

Rant done. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Ik-sun and Jun-wan

It seems like Ik-sun may have been thinking on how to tell Jun-wan about her feeling ill. With the going abroad to study scene, whereby it was shown that she has a tendency to put off big serious news and Jun-wan was the one who has to broach the subject with her first, it seems consistent with her behaviour when handling her illness. She was probably on the fence but finally decided to not tell him when Ik-jun called her and subtly telling her off that she is contributing to Jun-wan's stress. I guess it is also contributed by how Jun-wan reacted to her accident (which she deems as minor injury but he sees it another way) and this seems more serious than her accident so Jun-wan will worry even more severely.

But I notice what Song-hwa said to Seon-bin.

Spoiler

Just wait. Something will come along.

But there's something that I learned naturally with age. As long as you both want to make it work and aren't too far apart, just wait and see. Then something will come along. Things happen, whether good or bad and sometimes, you have to call and meet up because of something that happens.

The best thing to do now would be just keeping busy. Focus on your life, and naturally, something will happen and you'd have to call and see each other.

Jun-wan didn't beg her to stay. He gets on with his life. He kept busy. And as cliche as Ik-sun's falling ill is, I guess it is the only way to bring her back from abroad. And when Jun-wan found out about her being ill, he will realise that she didn't fall for someone else (it is all the illness talking), would somehow be wise enough to have ways to patch things up with her and they will both figure out that LDR will only work when you keep communications open. So when she goes back to UK after she recovers, they won't have such issues. Of course, this is me speculating. Can't wait to see how LeeShin solves this.

Ik-sun's last phone call with Ik-jun

The last phone call between Ik-jun and Ik-sun.

Spoiler

And Junwan too.

Ik-jun's facial expression after that. It seems like he knew something has happened between them and he seems to be questioning why can't she let her boyfriend know. Perhaps because he told Ik-sun that Jun-wan was very stressed out lately and she doesn't want to add on to his stress? But he can't question both of them because he wasn't suppose to know. But if he suspected they broke up, his worry from Season 1 probably came true (like how he is always available for everyone but Jun-wan whenever Jun-wan wanna talk to him. Like he didn't want to know outright that his sister and bestfriend are dating, in case they break up and things turn awkward.)

I still think Ik-jun knew for a long time that they are dating cause during the first phone call with his sister, he talked too much about Jun-wan to Ik-sun. And it wasn't even about funny things (back in S2E2, Ik-sun mentioned to Jun-wan in episode 2 that the siblings duo always tell each other everything that makes them laugh).  He probably wanted to help them by letting his sister know that her boyfriend is stressed out too and she should care about him more. And he didn't really have a chance to tell Ik-sun more cause she cut him off by saying she is going off to study. He didn't know Ik-sun was sick and his good intentions has backfired.

Tteokbeokki Meeting

Man, Ik-jun the joker trolling Seok-hyeong. It was so cute how Seok-hyeong look so stunned and confused that he did a double take on whether did he entered the correct room. Poor Ik-jun, being sidelined after being cupid of the year. And seok-hyeong eating with them instead of being alone. I can't wait for more gom-gom development! Him taking care of Min-ha is so :7555_attack:!!! 

Patients' Story

Not me crying a bucket of tears cause of Eunji's mum. The casting is spot on. I felt her exhaustion and almost giving up hope. And Jun-wan's move towards the end is so touching. In the end, he did manage to do something for the patient, unlike what he told Jae-hak, "Yes, but I dont even know if I can say I'm taking her on because there isn't much we can do for her." You did the best thing, Jun-wan! And Jun-wan Hong-do's new mentor-mentee relationship is so endearing! Hong-do still doesn't give up learning from him.

Edited by peace
  • Love 3

@shawolynn Hahaha I loved that scene today. It brightened up my day! I didn't even realize that Gyeol's phone was backwards :lol: Her thinking mode when she needs to find a way out to protect her dolls haha

@Helena Thanks for sharing the article. It's nice to know that the characters are based on people in real life! There are people out there who are truly caring.

It's interesting that there are mixed reviews for this episode because of Junwan and Iksun's "downfall" in their relationship. There were so many factors building up into their downfall, but I personally agree with @peace. Iksun's illness will bring her back to Korea and I think that this downfall will lead to a patch up in the future. Seonbin and her boyfriend's forgiveness and reconciliation happened naturally without any unnecessary force. I believe that Iksun and Junwan's relationship will become like that, too. 

And, it's commendable that Junwan continuously fulfills his responsibilities even with all the stress and weight on his shoulders. We get to see him sing at the end of the episode. It was befitting when the lyrics was about forgetting. After the song finishes, Junwan says "next song". It's his way of moving on even though he's hurt and sad.

Mirroring Junwan's loneliness was the patient who didn't have visitors. It was lovely when Junwan used social media to find people to visit the lonely patient. On the other hand, Eunji's mom was lonely eating her kimbap while the other mother was with her husband. I'm glad Eunji's mom didn't lose hope to the very end and eventually the scene between the mothers crying and embracing each other was lovely and heartwarming.

I'm glad this drama can comfort me on this Thursday. Listening to the Season 1 OST song Lonely Night.

• Like 5
  • Love 3