[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

54 minutes ago, dzareth said:

The preview about GW... Could it be IJ asked her to cover for IS to hide from JWan, but JWon misunderstood something?

Hahaha....i m not gonna make any assumption based on the preview. I have learnt my lesson.LOL. But nevertheless interesting theory.

What the hell.... i was not expecting that cliche korean drama trope of "leaving you for your own good" from this highly acclaimed writer. But i hope she turns it well into something new and fresh and acceptable. Seriously i would rather IkSun would have actually cheated on Junwan.  That was much more interesting option. And how the story evolves for those 2 would have been more interesting after that. Than this cliche trope of lying to you, leavin you for your self. 

• Like 1

Songhwa's Answer:

Her precious answer we iksongers & anti iksongers have been anxiously waiting for is finally here

Compared to before, you’re probably more better now
You’ve fulfilled this emptiness inside me
Being so weary in this wonderful world
Losing my way trying to find my other half
is all in the past
You don’t know how long I’ve waited in my life for this day
It feels like a dream
I’m not alone, but with you now

Oh~ Love I’ve been so weary, why did it take you so long to find me
Oh~ Love I love you, now you can spend every second with me

All right all right
When I saw you one time I lost my heart to you

Oops baby I’ll be loving you forever with you now
Baby don’t go too far I won’t let you go
Please don’t go I want to hold you tight and I need your love

Come into my arms and look at me
Stop breathing and close your eyes
Will you accept me
I’m not bent
For you I’m your one rose baby kiss me

Do you know how many long days I’ve waited for you to come
Now I’m going to hold your hand real tight in front of everyone
We’re going together now

I have deleted the parts which get repititive and the bold part is what Songhwa sang to Ikjun . Yes she sang to him ,not infront of him.:partyblob:

Do we need any more answer from her or any more clues ??? NOPE.

This song has beautifully encompassed the Songhwa's past & future reactions & actions. It has also revealed her future attitude towards finding her long lost love, Ikjun, whenever IkSong is going to happen.

It talks about their first meeting in the medical college where Songhwa fell in love in first sight.

When I saw you one time I lost my heart to you

It has her expression of pain when Ikjun left her in the past.

Baby don’t go too far I won’t let you go
Please don’t go I want to hold you tight and I need your love

it has her expression of tiresome loneliness when she had to move on but it was difficult.

Being so weary in this wonderful world
Losing my way trying to find my other half

It has her anger why he took 20 years to return to her.

why did it take you so long to find me

It has her acceptance of the fact that ,this time IkJun is more better cause he finally expressed his love,

Compared to before, you’re probably more better now

it has her expression of finally accepting his love

Oh~ Love I love you, You’ve fulfilled this emptiness inside me

it has her show of love for him that she is never going to let go his hand. 

Oops baby I’ll be loving you forever with you now

And it has her happiness  that they are finally together .

now you can spend every second with me

Oh God , i am having goose bumps seriously. How come writer could find such a befitting song for Songhwa's situation, past & present. Even the lyrics she did not sing are also precisely fit in their situation.

And you know what, what more beautiful here is , this is not a band song , Songhwa sang it only infront of IkJun. It makes it more so special. Ofcourse why this beautiful song that totally sits well with Ikjun & Song situation would involve other lacking 3 guys. A special song for a special person just for his ears.:hwaiting2:

Last episode Songhwa said " i like you" to Jeongwon which disturbed some of the viewers who are victims of this duo's reply series and husband hunting game. So Songhwa said , no, in fact, Sang to IkJun " I love You" this episode. So folks now you better decide which one is the most strong expression of affection.:joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

I am late to the party. Lol Binged HP S1 last week, upto S2 E3(halfway through). I love this show and all the characters. Short Summary.

I somehow couldn't remember many of the names , and this is a first lol. Pardon Me.

Cardio Doc- He is probably my fav out of all the 5 of them. He is rude, he is blunt , he is straightforward but he is charming and funny. He also I feel does not wear the pants in his and Ik Sun's relationship but that's a new arc which I gladly like. Like him I also sweat it out the moment Ik Jun comes close to figuring his relationship out with the sis. Lets see how it plays out. :fullofhearts:

Gynac Doc - My next favorite , he is the closest to what I am ! Misunderstood by the entire Public only known how good he is to the one closest to him. His mind work is way more detailed and complicated than the rest. He is isolated for a reason and Teddy bear you deserve some love please give your Junior a chance.(The ship I want to sail badly lol) :fun:

Dr Ahn - He is the most patient one out of them all, and most sensitive one and it shows while he operates in OT or in love life. People like him are very very rare to find, I mean its not everywhere that you find a rick kid who himself is some sort of a Robin hood. I liked him more as Daddy Long Legs but let see.:hooray2:

Dr Song - She is more of a balancer and everyone loves her, supposedly a perfectionist. And I think she had the least amount of failed cases. But she refuses to commit to anyone. The day she said to Ik Jun dont confess to the girl if she is your long time friend it will make things awkward hit hard. It does make things hard if the other person never felt the same. But is their relationship now still the same? I wonder.

Dr Liver aka Ik Jun - He is the humor inducer in this group and is right amount of Stern when needed. I dont really get his fascination with Club dances but to each their own. His comic timing has been one of the best Lol and now I (after watching him in 4 shows) finally get the sexy stare factor Lol. There was this one scene where he stares Song and I was blusing bad lol. I love him and Uju together. :bashful:

Dr Jang- She was shown some sort of genius Resident then went onto become the only one in GS who somehow is more involved in Peds than GS, I am a bit confused there but Nvm. I do like the arc with her and Dr Ahn but they lack chemistry as per me. Sorry cant get that. Ahn is a very overpowering actor is not the issue but the romantic chemistry is dud. Also HP people let her blowdry hair stay for some hours without heavy rains or breeze. Poor girl Lol. 

Dr Min Ah - I initially did not like her but down the line she may be one of the most relatable character , she gets frustrated and wonders why she has to do everything from scratch and can't get it right at one go, that's how we all learn. I hope Dr Gynac heeds to you. I love you.:dorashakes:

Dr Cardios Resident - I love the love hate relationship between him and Dr Cardio. Nothing more to say.

Doc Mommys and Chairmen - They have their own friend group, its so fun to see them all.

Finally Uju- Uju please show your face more. Whosoever casted him is a genius , he can legit pass off as his real kid. Lol.:teaze:

The character I dislike is the other Dr Cardio with political connections. people lIke him should be banned.

Also HP stop killing off babies this often its very uncomfortable, I get the emo part but its too much at places I feel.

• Like 3

The misleading preview; I think all the emphasis on Gyeoul scene is because of Ikjun. They were securing a liver for Iksun / or securing an OR room for Ikun or maybe emergency from liver failure ; and the way she's covering up and not able to tell anyone including Jeongwon. Thats why her face is soo worried "torn" to not tell or tell. BCuz Junwan will know from AJW . Ikjun may book a VIP ward. SHwa knows too. I think that is next week episode all about.  

9 hours ago, dzareth said:

The preview about GW... Could it be IJ asked her to cover for IS to hide from JWan, but JWon misunderstood something?

I hope we have more scenes with Dr Cheon's bedridden patient. Feeling sad for her. Bravo to JWan for sharing her situation and asking for volunteers to accompany her.

I too thought that SHyung looked extremely comfortable with MH in toppokki scene. Compared to how grumpy and reluctant he was in S1.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

i dont know who is more at fault in JunSun relationship. when she made it clear she was not ready to marry why Junwan sent her rings. Might be she did not want to end things with him so she did not tell him not to send rings. Though she should have been more clear cut in her communication with him. 

She is selfish by ending her relationship just on a phone call without letting him talk.

But she is actually more silly to break her relationship in such a stupid way . I was not expecting this stupidity from a 40 year old woman who is not just any ordinary woman BUT who is a military officer with 300 men under her commands.  She should be more strong & wise. She should know the importance of team work and communication. JunSun is a team of 2. She should have faith in her partner. And this was the best time for her to test the loyalty and true love of Junwan. In this situation  one needs the maximum support of their loved ones.  This is so IRONIC , Junwan is the one who is so actively helping a lonely patient BUT his own gf do not trust him enough and made herself lonely and brought pain to both of them. 

And in this situation where her own brother is a specialized doctor of her disease and her bf himself is a competent doctor, her breaking up cause of health issues is very idiotic in my opinion.

I have also read some comments on different platforms that it was Ikjun harsh words that he said to her (knowingly or unknowingly that she is the actual gf of junwan) that also led her to break up cause she felt guilty that she was not a good gf. But her break up with JW because she thinks she's a bad girlfriend is causing him stress, and it's a self fulfilling prophecy, because she's causing him real stress now. what does she think? if Junwan really loves her ,would he be ok with breaking up??? will it cause him less stress???

She's a strong, independent woman but one conversation with Ikjun and she throws in the towel on her relationship?

Grow up lady. I'm  irritated with how they're doing a silly plot twist at her expense. But as i said earlier, i hope this messy situation turns out well. And writer knocks some sense in IkSun.

• Like 1

Many viewers, almost everyone, an IkSong shipper or anti Iksong or a genuine viewer thought the same thing after watching the parallel scene of the older couple Jongsu&Rosa walking in the sunset with IkSong walking and talking. That IKSong might end up just being best friends in the end. 

I even saw a separate post about it where the poster raised the same suspicion and concern on Reddit. It goes as follows

I’ve been rooting for them for the longest time (am sure there are many of you in the same boat),but ep 4 (especially with the rosa-jongsu parallel) kinda spoilt everything that has been built up :’)) seems like they might just remain best friends for life.What do you guys think? Will the Iksong ship ever sail or will it just remain platonic..

So i wrote my comment, my reply to him/het in that as thread as well and i am copy pasting that here with some amendments. Because all of you had the same doubt , same question raised in their minds.

Just don't worry . Putting both couples scene together is just another clever move of writer and  director to create confusion, anxiety & uncertainty among viewers. And they have become successful in doing that:joy: hence your post. As we know this duo love the guessing game.

The old couple is at the last phase of their life . But IkSong couple is in just their 40s where they are exploring the possiblity of a new love or rather regaining a long lost love. Time is very uncertain. Any thing can happen in an instance. In the last season lacking 3 had a discussion where it was shown that their tastes have developed and changed over night , Junwan started to like a certain food that he earlier disliked, Ikjun started to take pictures of flowers unknowingly, etc.  So there can be A LOT of drastic things can happen to IkSong to make them fall in love in the remaining 30 years of their life to reach the age of 70s in accordance  with their parallel couple of Jongsu&Risa. Dont  you think??? As Songhwa already mentioned this season , this episode that for love related issues , sometimes you need to trust nature, to work its way. And also some time some big thing happens to make love successful. And IkJun character description this season states he is waiting for the change of Songhwa's heart Slowly & Steadily without any greed. So i believe IKSong will sail. No matter what route it takes, no matter how it works, no matter how long it takes but they eventually will sail. 

We dont know whether in any point of time the older couple had romantic love for each other or not , either one sided or mutual BUT we DO know that IkSong DO HAS a mutual love for each other, does this MUTUAL love will let them remain just as close friends for the rest of their lives? I Highly Doubt it. Love can find and can make its own ways. Almost 20-30 years of their remaining lives are more than enough to make them fall in love especially when there is a MUTUAL romantic intersest would be at play. I dont think Songhwa can fight her desire and love for Ikjun for almost 30 years and disguise it as the friendship especially when IkJun had already confessed and their is a possiblity in front of Songhwa that she can turn the friendship into love at any time she wants.

Why we are so adamant that IkSong would remain best friends like older couple. It can be The Other Way Around. The older friends can eventually be an official couple just like IkSong whenever  IkSong is gonna sail and become an official couple. Hence the parallel scene. Like they both couple are on their way to be more than bestest friends. As  i said earlier  any thing can happen in a mere fraction of seconds. So now when Jongsa is in need of faithful companion more than ever , who could be best companion than his long time best buddy Rosa. Additionally Rosa is also single and though is contended with her life but having a loved one near  NEVER HURTS. Her happiness can multiply by sharing it with Jongsu. They are already with each other most of the time. What is wrong if they officially label their relationship and move in together . It also does not hurt also that many viewers AlREADY ship them together .

Their scene putting parallel with IkSong also indicates the maturity of IkSong couple. Like they in their 40s already have that same level of maturity, affection, care, love , understanding, respect, opennes and dependence that Rosa and Jongsu attained with almost 70 years of friendship, considering the fact that the old couple has been childhood friends. 

Lastly if they end up only friends like Jongsu& Rosa, the whole build up so far indicating their mutual love and possibility of being exploring the long lost love, would go in vain, it would be useless, it would have no point, it would just be so irritating & frustrating. And i dont think writer & pd would opt this route where their whole effort of showing a potential couple in form of IkSong would go down the drain. All this much effort just for IkSong to remain friends ???  I HIGHLY DOUBT IT.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Watch: “Hospital Playlist 2” Cast Can’t Stop Laughing After Making Mistakes During Filming

faf6a87ddc714d8b9fd97ee645a10a3e.jpeg?s=

Jul 11, 2021
by S. P

tvN has revealed a fun look behind the scenes of the second season of “Hospital Playlist”!

“Hospital Playlist” stars Jo Jung Suk, Jung Kyung Ho, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jeon Mi Do, and Kim Dae Myung as five doctors who first met in medical school and have been friends ever since.

The video kicks off with Jo Jung Suk, Ahn Eun Jin, Shin Hyun Been, and Kim Dae Myung getting ready to enjoy the tteokbokki (spicy stir-fried rice cakes) that their characters would eat during the scene. Jo Jung Suk takes a look at Kim Dae Myung’s script and gets playfully irritated that he didn’t highlight his own lines as well. Playing along, Kim Dae Myung pretends that he forgot to highlight them, leading Jo Jung Suk to joke that he really would highlight his lines next time.

Kim-Dae-Myung-Ahn-Eun-Jin-Jo-Jung-Suk.jp

The scene then grows somewhat chaotic as Ahn Eun Jin drops her chopsticks and Jo Jung Suk accidentally cuts off Shin Hyun Been’s lines. Yoo Yeon Seok then enters, laughing at the fact that his only lines in the scene pertain to how spicy the food is. The hilarity continues as he fails to open up his chopsticks on the first try, and later on Kim Dae Myung ends up cutting off Jo Jung Suk’s lines.

Next up, Jeon Mi Do finds it difficult to sing off-key as she walks across the hospital grounds. Afterwards, Jo Jung Suk jokes that if she keeps it up she may not be able to sing anymore, and the pair can’t stop laughing at her continuous attempts to make her voice crack.

Spoiler

Jo-Jung-Suk-Jeon-Mi-Do.jpg

During their band practice, Jeon Mi Do shows off her skills on the piano while Jo Jung Suk and Yoo Yeon Seok provide the harmony. Later on when the group begins filming, Jung Kyung Ho suddenly lets out a yell. When everyone looks over in surprise, they find out that he had played the wrong chord on his guitar, and they all burst into laughter. During the next take, it happens again, and Jung Kyung Ho drops to his knees in apology.

In the following scene, Jo Jung Suk practices a gag where he draws letters on his hands. After filming once, he realizes that he has to erase the letter on his hand despite it being written in permanent marker. Jo Jung Suk proceeds to amaze the producers when he easily wipes it off with a wet wipe, bragging, “I applied hand cream before this.” When his declaration draws sounds of admiration from the surrounding staff, he continues with a proud smile, “Don’t compare me with those other guys. I wish they could see me like this.”

In the video’s final clip, child actress Oh Eun Seo steals the hearts of everyone around her with her resounding laughter. When Yoo Yeon Seok asks her what’s so funny, she just keeps laughing, leading him to speculate that she just laughs whenever she looks at him. Despite her excitement, Oh Eun Seo perfectly carries out her scene with Yoo Yeon Seok, and everyone grows amazed at her professional attitude. However, the moment the scene finishes she breaks into laughter again, creating an enjoyable atmosphere on set.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1478646wpp/watch-hospital-playlist-2-cast-cant-stop-laughing-after-making-mistakes-during-filming

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

18 hours ago, JungRok said:

The misleading preview; I think all the emphasis on Gyeoul scene is because of Ikjun. They were securing a liver for Iksun / or securing an OR room for Ikun or maybe emergency from liver failure ; and the way she's covering up and not able to tell anyone including Jeongwon.

I think you're probably right. I replayed the preview over and over again. I think when we heard Jeongwon's voice saying "Tell me if anything ever happens to Gyeoul", he actually say it to Gyeoul herself, perhaps because he's referring to Iksun's case of not telling Junwan about her illness, or about her workload/patient. Coz he also called her "gyeoulie" during their dinner scene in eps.1, when his professor's mode is on and he's giving her advice ;;^^

I think just like Songhwa, they're planning to go on vacation to the seaside together. Not sure if they'll eventually go, considering their busy schedule and how Gyeoul checked the time, she probably late for their trip. I do hope they get to go though^^

Songhwa's announcement to take a break is like a flashback to the end of season 1 when she tell the guys she want to go to Sokcho, but I think this time she just want to take a vacation (that's why she said "forget about me", aka "don't disturb me").

Anyway, the preview was always misleading so it's probably just my imagination ;;^^ as a WG fan, I'll be waiting for their date in JWan/JWon's apartment..

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

m7v7KSz.jpg

O YES... this is the new sitting arrangement  for every DLL, mommy short legs meeting. IkSong as the team. I said it in my earlier post , i would say it again. Though Jwon started it but our IkSong are now the most active partners. IkJun is every where in Songhwa's life. Even in her MSL program. 

Just remember the last ep. When everyone denied even Songhwa had hope that IKjun would be able to cure. And if says otherwise, then there was no hope left for Songhwa.

Here in this scene though DLL team was talking about a shelter home for patient's visitor.  And IkJun ultimately got involved in their meeting.

Also it was IkJun scene in the start of the drama that led us to this scene. where he is talking about patient's visitors suffering who comes from far away places.

JQIgYdb.jpg

And he tried successfully to accommodate them by rescheduling his timings for the next appointment.

Oh look what i found.

This is from the ep 7 season 1. Song"You Always".

3oxGqhc.jpg

WratT4x.jpg
ozq5Isu.jpg

Spoiler

9QqacSI.jpg

oIMi6yX.jpg

eVCGbQZ.jpg

cZkzaQO.jpg

0dsTZyh.jpg

AKM7ZbI.jpg

And Junwan was even lip synching here with IkJun.

Foreshadowing of the current situation... hmmmm....then" i am going to get you back" YES JunSun gonna sail.

Edited by gm4queen
Please put 4th image onwards under spoilers! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

I saw many people bashing Iksun, and understandably so because we’ve been looking at bidulgi’s rls from Junwan’s POV. We hardly saw Iksun, except through her video calls with Junwan. I think we shouldn’t jump the gun and write her off before we see her side of the story.

I spent some time mulling over what happened, and here are my thoughts:

Iksun was pretending to be fine.

Before the accident, we always saw them having video calls, and Iksun always looked bright and cheerful. But after the accident, she stopped video calling him. Maybe she was in a worse shape than she described and she didn’t want to him to worry. It’s easier to sound happy over a voice call, than to pretend to be fine over a video call.

When Ikjun video called her, he could immediately tell that she looked unwell. Just like how Junwan kept his troubles from her, Iksun was also hiding her worries from him. She was trying to protect their relationship in her own way too.

51305948226_ab2e38f536_o.png

Rmb last season, she checked her appearance before meeting Chihong. It wasn’t because she liked Chihong, but because he knew about her breakup and she wanted to appear fine and well in front of him. 

I wonder if it's a common trait among successful and independent women. Songhwa tends to hide her vulnerable side from others too. Be it her herniated disc condition, or her breast lump scare. She always says she's fine, when her body screams otherwise.

There’s nothing between her and Segyeong.

Think most of us would agree on this, she was lying when she said she fell for someone else. After the accident, she officially introduced Segyeong to Junwan on the phone.

Junwan: Oh, hello. I’ve heard so much about you… No, right... Of course… I see…

51306668849_7e33662d4c_o.png

Rmb last season after Junwan saw the misleading message on her phone, she invited him to the gosu party, and officially introduced him to the culprit. I suspect Iksun probably gave Segyeong an earful after finding out that he told Junwan about the accident. If she was well enough, she’d probably kick his shin non-stop.

Also, Iksun never meant to hide the fact that Segyeong is a guy. She created an IG acct for Junwan to follow, and if he looked at her posts, he'd know that Segyeong is a guy.

She didn’t know about her liver condition when she broke up with Junwan.

I think she broke up with Junwan with a lie because she thought they would be separated for the next 3 years. She probably thought, if things were this difficult from the start, it might be better to just break up. If she talked about the difficulties of LDR, Junwan might try to put in more effort to save the rls. Instead of dragging it out, why not end things cleanly by being the bad person?

Songhwa: As long as you both want to make it work and aren’t too far apart, just wait and see. Then something will come along. So many things can happen even in the span of a day, you know. Things happen, whether they’re good or bad. And sometimes, you have to call and meet up because of something that happens.

And as fate has it, something did happen and Iksun is coming back to Korea. It’s just a matter of time before Junwan finds out. Personally, I have no doubt that all four ships will sail eventually, it’s not a question of if, but when.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

Hi! New here and have recently binged on Hospital Playlist. Here's my take on the ships, I think all are bound to sail and it's all just a matter of timing. 

First, it was Jun Wan - Iksun who sailed halfway of Season 1, though they are on stormy seas at the moment. Right now, I am 50:50 on whether it will stay afloat to reach its destination or bound to sink for good. What makes me contemplate on the idea that Jung Wan might stay a bachelor for a longer time is the parallel trajectory of his and jeong won's arcs, parallel but non identical. I think it's clear by now that Jeong won is headed towards marriage and family life which is what Jung Wan has been aspiring for himself. On the other hand, Jung Wan's development manifests more clearly within his professional space, and I am getting the idea that in terms of leadership, he might be the one eventually stepping up for chairmanship of Yulje (which is the path that Jeong Won had rejected). So for me, there is a reversal of sorts at play. I think this also connects to Jae Hak's character development, as we see him providing solutions to both medical and personal dilemmas, being a more reliable right hand to Jung Wan. He is being pegged as a successor. The succession line is more visible within the CS department. Hmmm, although this really doesn't contradict the possibility of their ship surviving the storm. Afterall, they're bringing Iksun back to the Hospital. Killing her off will dampen the mood too much and if they're not endgame, why bother to bring her back? In the first place, Jung wan has a permanent connection to Iksun because of Ikjun, so their conflict has to be resolved one way or another. I think there's still hope in this ship. 

Second ship that sailed was Jeon won - Gyeo ul. I am convinced that all clues are there that this is a couple that we might see married in the series. Or at the very least, the clues are there that they are certainly an endgame couple headed for family life. Whether they actually show us the wedding or stop at just hints would be interesting to see. I wonder if a second gathering will occur by season end where jeong won would inform everyone that he is marrying. He had wanted to take a vow of priesthood, it would be interesting to actually see his character in the altar making a different vow than what he initially expected of himself. Plus clues are there. So many clues about marriage, kids and family. The talks about loans and how he seems to always be broke.

I believe that this season, we'll see Gomgom couple take off. It's taking a while because a new relationship for Seokhyong is supposed to signal a step towards healing, maybe not just for himself but also for his mother. I remember Min Ha's scene where she talked about the guy he ditched because he kept prying infos about whether her family is wealthy. On the other hand, Seokhyong's mom keep bringing up questions of wealth and family background in relation to girlfriends and marriage. I anticipate how this will connect and play out in the series. 

Towards the end of the whole franchise, it would be Ik jun and Song hwa's turn to decide ultimately about their own ship. We know that Rosa/ Jongsu is parallel to Ikjun/Song hwa. But I am inclined to believe that no two trajectories are similar, each relationship/storyline is differentiated from the other. And because we already have Rosa and Jongsu to give us a picture of two old bestfriends who have chosen to remain platonic, I say that this path is no longer available for Ikjun and Song hwa to take. They are now two bestfriends delegated to explore the outcome of a different path, where they actually cross the line of friendship towards romance. After all, we know they are still affected by one another. Unlike Rosa and Jongsu, they are both not married. It is really only their own fears of rocking the boat that is blocking their romance. We are given Songhwa's rejection of Ikjun at the start of the season, so that towards the end, this can be reversed. I believe they will end up together but they might not show us in detail the relationship. I expect that Songhwa will be the one to come forward, but I see them being tentative, calm and natural, instead of overly passionate. Afterall, this love they have is really nothing new, it just needs to be acknowledged. 

Edited by wintergardencrew
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Finished EP 4.

HMm Cardio Doc was overwhelmed this episode and I was so happy he did not do any blunder in OT.

Regarding Ik Jun in first half giving a knowing expression, He does have a Inkling about Ik Sun and Cardio Doc but does not know it fully I beleive. His expression was just to accompany the lonely Cardio Doc and when he saw him smiling he left thinking what he said to Ik sun on phone, that he finds his GF selfish.

Ik Sun and Doc breakup.Doc is supportive but if he is jealous he should communicate to her a Bit properly, him coming to impromptu conclusion that she took a fancy with her BF in foreign country means he did doubt her at some level.That is not a Good thing Bro.

Ik Sun breaking up with Doc had nothing to do with her disease considering the timeline as She firsthand informed IkJun the moment she got the results.She brokeup with him after IkJun was sad and said Doc was being Pulled from every direction.Ik Sun has a guilty nature of taking blame of sorts bcuz of her previous relationship where her Ex's mom blamed her for being a danger to him, hence she chose to breakup with Doc to safeguard his life.The liver diagnosis came later.(Btw the Song to forget It this episode...wahh What Passion from both Ik Jun and Cardio Doc while Song Cha is smiling like a kid in a candy store Lol)

Lets see how rest goes.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I find myself rethinking the wedding hints for Wintergarden of ep 3: holding hands in the car and the ktx

spacer.png
I feel now that instead of (or more than) foreshadowing, it is meant to amplify the context of where they are currently at in their relationship which is the HONEYMOON PHASE. There is still the rush and excitement, but conflicts/challenges will soon one by one arise.

Edited by wintergardencrew
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

From my perspective, I think the hints towards marriage rather than a foreshadow are to show that they are already married in their heads where commitment is concerned and another person definitely can’t disrupt the loyalty and commitment they feel towards each other. Their bond is already that intense and deep and the next phases in their relationship will be similar to making a marriage work.

Any screen time dedicated to their marriage after this is only fan service in real life and for their families in the series. 

I think giving up his lifelong goal of becoming a priest suddenly makes Jeung Won more aware and focused of what he has decided to do alternatively. That’s why the children’s hospital and his professional goals (all more selfless than selfish) are so important now. He is suddenly on a sort of mission to make everyday count. Also when he was set out to become a priest he had everything planned - he planned his leaving months in advance. He has that kind of clear vision. It’s just that after the twist of fate he’s applying his clear vision to his goals for the children’s hospital and Yulje now. Also he’s someone who can’t do things half heartedly. So he couldn’t become a priest cause he knew he’s hopelessly in love with Gyeoul(even though he was not sure about her relationship status). Now when he’s looking at his professional goals which are focused on helping people he’s gonna go all out too. It’s all in for him always!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, Raynaa said:

From my perspective, I think the hints towards marriage rather than a foreshadow are to show that they are already married in their heads where commitment is concerned and another person definitely can’t disrupt the loyalty and commitment they feel towards each other. Their bond is already that intense and deep and the next phases in their relationship will be similar to making a marriage work.

Any screen time dedicated to their marriage after this is only fan service in real life and for their families in the series. 

This particularly makes sense for me. I agree with how you put it. To add, their exchanges of pecks feel like a symbol for reciprocity.

• Like 2