[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

On 1/1/2020 at 6:16 AM, gladys57 said:

@jadore1 hi! :lol: Nice to meet you again.

Finally a drama which helps me overcome my serious withdrawal from Cdrama AMA! Am I the only one who's obsessed with men in military attire?:P

I watch CLOY because I read that my bias Ha Suk Jin will be Hyun Bin's elder brother and School 2017's Kim Jung Hyun will be the 2nd lead but I was completely mesmerised by Hyun Bin!:heart:

I'm so loving CLOY that I'm rewatching it and love the off the chart chemistry between HB & SYJ. It's sad that HSJ's role is only a cameo though. KJH is brilliant in his role as the conman and SJH is perfect as the cold, jealous 2nd female lead (just as in Black Knight).:love:

Good to see you too @gladys57    :smile:i've been away so now i have 60 pages to catch up .  I did see ep 8 last night and our comrades are something else ...Capitan Ri certainly deserved that heart :heart:  for everything that he is doing for Seri .  My crack up was the mothers all over the world want their children to do well in school , but i am still in love with my comrade house inspector, the way she and her son are so honest with each other . Poor rat finally decided to do something and i am equally proud of him and his wife and also a bit apprehensive of the consequences .  The question of who is the culprit i hope anyone else but the trigger happy general or whatever is his designation .   

• Like 8
  • Love 2

In love with this song. It really describe RJH feeling.. he'll go wherever she'll go.. :wub:

This is just my rough English translation
Pardon if there's some mistake

My feeling moved even if i just walk down the street
But here again in front of you
I'm afraid with my heart because of the falling white snow
So I'm still, I'm here and I'll be there
Leaning on the warm shoulder
I fell you like this again

I'm still and I'm here
I will hold you like this
Even if we pushed each other away
It's just make it carved deeper
There and here
Even in another sky, remember your heart
And I'm still here

My heart is shaken, you're coming back
Passing through this frozen road
Meeting you again like this
I'm still and I'm here

I won't miss you anymore
Even if you keep pushing me away
Even if it's gone from my sight
Here I'm here
I will always stand beside you
My feeling moved
And I'm still I'm here

I may loose the memory of you
Even if i wrote it down in my mind
I may not see you, I'm afraid of time
To find you again like this

I'm still and I'm here
I will not miss you anymore
Wherever you are in this world
I'll go everywhere
Here I'm here
I'll always stand beside you
My feeling moved and I'm still I'm here

• Like 8
  • Love 7

I don’t know if anyone has asked this already but does anyone know what language the little girl and captain Ri were speaking in Switzerland? Not that I can speak the language but just from a third person’s point of view, I thought HB spoke it well. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

Reading everyone's posts in this thread is my source of joy these days. Thank you everyone here. You guys are so witty, humorous and inspiring at the same time :wub:

It's been ages since I'm obsessed this much with a Korean drama. Our brilliant leads HB and SYJ, their love is so beautiful that it hurts to see them suffer so much in the latest episodes. Hope it's JH's father who kidnapped SR, it's the only safe choice I think...

Congratulations to CLoY team - best drama and best team of the year :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 12
  • Love 6

12 hours ago, sussieh said:

LOL my husband knows for sure that I am a lost case now... he noticed me rewatching the same episode 8 and pausing/rwd the same scenes million times... and if that was not enough, when he asked me to continue watching The Witcher, I said him  « better tomorrow, I have not finished watching this one ». He laughed aloud. :joy:  Well, if he still doubted that I was addicted to CLOY and that HB is my k-actor crush... well, he doesn’t anymore :tounge_xd: LOL I even showed him the part where HB speaks in german only to ask him if his prononciation was good (since he speaks german). 

Actually I wouldn't have reacted that way but the kiss came really unexpected and his eyes were truly wistful. I don't particularly like HB, I have only really watched him in Secret Garden (ages ago), and tried to watch him in Hyde, Jekyll & Me but didn't think much of him there. Here though, a much older HB and the pairing with SYJ (whom I really admire) is truly daebak! The 2 week wait was truly worth it. Let's stay tuned for the ride!

@mouse007 I believe it's German. Someone in the post mentioned earlier that she asked her hubby who is a German if the pronounciation was correct.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I don’t know if anyone has asked this already but does anyone know what language the little girl and captain Ri were speaking in Switzerland? Not that I can speak the language but just from a third person’s point of view, I thought HB spoke it well. 

Its German 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, sussieh said:

LOL my husband knows for sure that I am a lost case now... he noticed me rewatching the same episode 8 and pausing/rwd the same scenes million times... and if that was not enough, when he asked me to continue watching The Witcher, I said him  « better tomorrow, I have not finished watching this one ». He laughed aloud. :joy:  Well, if he still doubted that I was addicted to CLOY and that HB is my k-actor crush... well, he doesn’t anymore :tounge_xd: LOL I even showed him the part where HB speaks in german only to ask him if his prononciation was good (since he speaks german). 

Husbands are so cute supporting our drama lifestyle.

I was watching CLOY with mine and he made a meme about our F4...

And I had to post about it!

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

18 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Also want to add a few minor scenes in Ep 8 that really stood out to me :

1) When SR sat SJ and his assistant (?) down and conducted a meeting with them on how they will plan her escape. That was so funny cuz she's back to being the controlling CEO she is back in South Korea. Love all the comic relief in between the emo scenes

2) The super funny and yet touching scene of SD's mom in her morning hangover when she had NO recollection of the secrets revealed to her (LOL) and then that final moment where she held SD's hand and said she only wanted her to be happy. From comic scene to an emo one this time!

Salute to the writer and the director for these scenes and script!!

I totally agree with you! There is no filler scene in this episode as each scene contains many meanings and emotions. I also chuckled when I watched Seri conducting the mini meeting-I love to see that leader personality in her. She also made me realize that JH and she had been very serious about planning her escapes and they have thought of every possible ways. I guess it's really time to get intervention from someone with higher authority such as JH's dad otherwise they're going in circles.

I also love the scene where SD's mom holding SD's hand. At first I was a little nervous, wondering what kind of secret that weak Pyo Chi Su spilled when he drank with SD's mom, then seconds later relieved because the suspense turned into a comical situation as the mom didn't remember anything herself, then emotional one as she held the daughter's hand. 

One thing I want to point out is how those female villagers easily changed their loyalty from SR to Dan just by some little gifts given to them. The rather realistic portrayal of these villagers make me love them, then not love them, then love them...and just like with character GSJ, or the North Korean butler who worked for GSJ, or SD's mother... the unpredictability in their behaviors as incidents happen make the story suspenseful. 

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

I've a feeling that our hero, JH saved SR yet again in ep 9 after confronting SD about the abduction and had her hidden safely somewhere.:wub:

The political POWER STRUGGLE is being portrayed realistically in ep 8. So I was right when I suspected JCK has support from someone of equal authority as JH's dad. Otherwise he wont dare to pursue JH so relentlessly. :angry:

• Like 10
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, sam suk sam sik said:

Even in another sky, remember your heart
And I'm still here

My heart is shaken, you're coming back

This part is just beautiful  :heart:
I agree, I think that this song is from JH perspective. 

1 hour ago, sam suk sam sik said:

Wherever you are in this world
I'll go everywhere

And this part... yes please!! Just go living to Switzerland with SR!!  (plus the four comrades plus the rat LOL I am greedy and optimistic with the ending :blush:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

I think you all or some if not all can agree that the 4 squads are just a wonderful addition to this drama and of course need we say more about our OTP right :)

Here's a tearful Capt. Ri and SR uttering that sweet Sarang hae yeo

(cr:dangermousie)

f8cd5b8e66f023427e557809d432369d02c97d06

19995e7c94f99a27a034808d084b974d6533565e

2f214c31c9c3f5cf4f7f9f4ff8348c6d025c872b

after hearing her say sarang hae, is this his expression of disbelief or shock maybe that she said those words :)

29eaeb361db69644f881adf953e10f8b450e7141

Pls don't let anyone break these two Ri

Spoiler

3a6934be1ae5a08d4cfcbf9e93e1ea6bd9dbe4ba

Credit: IMJAEBEOUM

036b7f2836823530a91c80f1d48b1b0f4839e1b3

Credit: rosiedaes

Edited by Jillia
Please credit the owner of the gifs!
  • Like 7
  • Love 11

3 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

after hearing her say sarang hae, is this his expression of disbelief or shock maybe that she said those words :)

Reveal hidden contents

I think what made this scene more traumatic for him is not being able to say "I love you" to Seri. Now he's thinking she's dead. He missed all his chances. "Lucky" Seo Dan, she even heard his confession.

All those time, he could have just blurted it out. Now it was Seri who said it first. And even if she "died", she would have no regrets. She had already bared her soul, bravely and boldly. Unlike him. Regrets are bestowed upon those who are left behind.

Gahd, the weekdays in between are killing me already. I thinking of re-watching episodes 1 to 8 and list down the scenes I liked and why I liked them. Maybe I missed a detail or two. I desperately need an excuse hahaha.

I hope this drama ends already so I could go back to my normal life. Grrr. :angry::crazy::D

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@kokodus had posted this clip to the Add and Subtract Game thread, but I laughed so hard when I was watching it, that I'm re-posting here with translations of the captions. My apologies if this clip has been posted to this thread before. So many pages to this thread that I may have missed it.

Awwww you are awesome @stroppyse!!!!! Even without understanding the captions I thought the video was funny, now after knowing the meaning it's very hilarious. Pouty captain is my favourite any time of the day. Thank you so much for the translations. :heart:

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Winny said:

Just finished epi 8 :tears:, I think Mongolia might be coming up, my guess is SD and JH's father plan this whole kidnapping of SR, and will ship her out to Mongolia back to SK. To keep her away from JH.:huh:

Can't wait for Saturday to come faster...:sweatingbullets::lol:

Is there really a Mongolia scene for CLOY? To my knowledge, CLOY is partly filmed in Mongolia (the train station)because it's impossible to shoot in North Korea. Simulated Scenes... I'm not really familiar with that. Lol, confusing :D You better check ... 

This is the same with Memories of the Alhambra last year. The drama was partly shoot in Spain, Slovenia and Budapest (Hungary). I known those facts from the get-go so when the drama was nearing its end, I got confused and disappointed because I thought, the Hungary and Slovenia scenes were intentionally cut :joy:

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1