Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Omo! My heart broke while watching JH sobbing wretchedly at his dead brother, MH's altar! At last we get a glimpse of how close he and MH were from a short scene regarding the expensive watch which will help expose JCK's evil deeds. So glad to see a few seconds of my bias, HA SUK JIN as MH again in this episode! :blush:

@africandramalover yes! Kaesong where the ahjuma squad lives is indeed a parody of SKY CASTLE! Kudos to the writer!:lol:

Most of my thoughts about ep7 & 8 are already mentioned here by many of our expressive comrades here!:P

But I need to ADD that HYUN BIN as a man can REALLY CRY indeed! 

However he still looks gorgeous while crying!:love:

• Like 15
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

how could you bear to leave out the second photo by our mr corn chewer duckling??? :w00t:

sorry :joy: I’m a shipper not into a rejection
he probably show him in the script he will kiss other monster :joy: 

ezgif-2-d3b79caa0ec8.gif

• LOL 22

I may be wrong but from the preview, my take is that it is SD who is behind SR's abduction otherwise she wont be so positive that SR is dead. A few commenters from another website also suggested so. :angry:

As previews are not always shown in sequence, I think JH must have confronted her about SR's abduction. She then went on a drinking spree and SJ piggybacked her home much to money faced mummy's surprise!:lol:

Cant wait to see moneyfaced mum's reaction when she finds out who SJ is!:D

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin , @thanie @Sarang21 @Lawyerh @cenching @Sushimi @ktcjdrama @triplem

hearing Bang , bang from oppa I am in floor laughing :mrgreen::joy:

I can't stay at the thread for long. Haven't finished watching Ep. 8 yet, too many spoilers here and there ... but that KISS!!! HB, again proved himself as the most sensual kisser in the land of kdrama. I was just there, watching from my phone but the guy left me panting. His way of saying "Thank You for saving my life" is way too sweet ... 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

Can someone please tell me the title of the korean song played at the ending of Episode 8 of Crash Landing on you. It’s the song that came on after the gunshot was heard. Please help. Thanks 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Aziz said:

Can someone please tell me the title of the korean song played at the ending of Episode 8 of Crash Landing on you. It’s the song that came on after the gunshot was heard. Please help. Thanks 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

Imagine Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's future kids telling their friends, "Yeah, that's my Dad when he was younger." :w00t:B):wub:

EOCjRxEVAAA3Kvg?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 7

bet some of us comrades here wished we were the cute swiss girl.. :love: like, i want to marry that handsome oppa when i grow up kind of cliche childhood dream LoL

i feel like singing “Right Here Waiting” hahaha :glasses:

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Site Admin said:

Imagine Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's future kids telling their friends, "Yeah, that's my Dad when he was younger." :w00t:B):wub:

:joy: all he will say , what are you talking about :sweat_smile:

ezgif-3-972dce0ce603.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 21
  • Awesome 1

Just finished epi 8 :tears:, I think Mongolia might be coming up, my guess is SD and JH's father plan this whole kidnapping of SR, and will ship her out to Mongolia back to SK. To keep her away from JH.:huh:

Can't wait for Saturday to come faster...:sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

30 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

:joy: all he will say , what are you talking about :sweat_smile:

UF and babe magnet yesterday, today and tomorrow hahahaha.  

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images/gifs/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Site Admin said:

I think he was lovely when he was younger, but I don't think I really fancied him until he came back from the military and showed up as an action star. In spoiler only because not a scene from this drama.

Spoiler

Image result for hyun bin confidential assignment

And, I do rather like the way he looks in this drama.

Image result for hyun bin crash landing on you

Though my fave shot is still:

I did not expect to see such a petulant JH in this drama. He's shown as being so relatively stoic, and holding things in that I didn't expect to see this, but having seen it, I think jealous, petulant JH adorable.
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone! I’m new here and I just raced through all eps in the last 2 days. It’s killing me to wait another week! I just have to get on here and read all comments to find my comrades. I’m sorry (I know this is soooo late) I have a question: does JH remember SR from Switzerland when they met in the forest?

Thanks sooooo much.

• Like 10

Mooore BTS please! Hehe. I'm enjoying them so much! I'm so happy this show finally went past 10%!!! I can't wait for episode 9 & 10!!! 

Hoping that HB's wish of 22% ratings will come true! Hehe

• Like 6

22 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Just wanna say, I screamed so loudly in delight when SR and JH kissed. My husband came in and asked me what was wrong and I yelled back excitedly that they had kissed in Episode 7. (Jumping up and down in glee) :D

LOL my husband knows for sure that I am a lost case now... he noticed me rewatching the same episode 8 and pausing/rwd the same scenes million times... and if that was not enough, when he asked me to continue watching The Witcher, I said him  « better tomorrow, I have not finished watching this one ». He laughed aloud. :joy:  Well, if he still doubted that I was addicted to CLOY and that HB is my k-actor crush... well, he doesn’t anymore :tounge_xd: LOL I even showed him the part where HB speaks in german only to ask him if his prononciation was good (since he speaks german). 

In my opinion, SR was caught by JH dad’s men. Maybe JH’s dad is hiding her but decides to tell his son her whereabouts after his confession (his dad will see how much his son is in love with SR and the importance that JH sees that SR is fine with his own eyes, if not he may do something more dangerous) 

In the preview SD seems to be drunk and SJ helping her. Maybe they will finally accept that it’s better to help them (Ri couple). 

20 hours ago, dftio said:

OMG HB actually played the piano himself! Can't believe he memorised the piece and played it well for the novice pianist that he is!! 

IKR!!! :love::heart: 

Since they will release ep 11 after two weeks, maybe writer-nim and director-nim will have mercy of us and 2 Ri couple will be reunited in ep 9. Please have mercy and give us many OTP moments to survive again two weeks of torture waiting   :cry:

I am now more convinced that JH’s dad will help them at the end of the following episode.

Another thought... SR already exchanged Sj’s ring. For me, that’s a clue from the writer that no way she will continue with the plan of faking a marriage.

Btw, I love that after the kiss he is talking to her in a “familiar” speech. Both of them dropped already the formal speech :blush: (at least that is what I have noticed using the spanish subs)

• Like 12
  • LOL 5

I think they will reunite briefly to have proper goodbyes. I think JH's dad will have mercy on him, and will be sending SR to South Korea. So JH will have the opportunity to confess his love, since he didn't have time in the past. I think their reunion will be rushed, but they will say important things to each other. I honestly just want him to find out that she's alive at this point. It breaks my heart to see him suffer like this.. I'm not too worried about SR as she tends to find a way out of any situation - she's more flexible, meanwhile JH is just digging his grave deeper with every move :(

I think we need their separation to show them just how much they love each other and how much it means for them to be together. 

Also, of course, the whole watch situation will unveil the next episode. I hope JH's dad will take their side. Also i hope SR's dad will also take action. It's time to move the plot to South Korea. 

• Like 18

3 hours ago, sussieh said:

Btw, I love that after the kiss he is talking to her in a “familiar” speech. Both of them dropped already the formal speech :blush: (at least that is what I have noticed using the spanish subs)

I also noticed that, although RJH started speaking to her informally when he came to her in SJ's house. In the hospital after the kiss, he was still referring to her as 'Usted'. This is why I always watch CLOY in Spanish subs the second time bec Spanish also captures the speech levels in Korean, which do not exist in English.  :D

For those who understand Korean, is there also a difference in the way RJH spoke to Se Ri after the kiss? In the Spanish subs on Netflix, it started when RJH went to see her in SJ's house, so basically, starting episode 8. In episode 7, while they were in the hospital room, he was still speaking to her formally.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2