[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

I may be wrong but from the preview, my take is that it is SD who is behind SR's abduction otherwise she wont be so positive that SR is dead. A few commenters from another website also suggested so. :angry:

As previews are not always shown in sequence, I think JH must have confronted her about SR's abduction. She then went on a drinking spree and SJ piggybacked her home much to money faced mummy's surprise!:lol:

Cant wait to see moneyfaced mum's reaction when she finds out who SJ is!:D

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin , @thanie @Sarang21 @Lawyerh @cenching @Sushimi @ktcjdrama @triplem

hearing Bang , bang from oppa I am in floor laughing :mrgreen::joy:

I can't stay at the thread for long. Haven't finished watching Ep. 8 yet, too many spoilers here and there ... but that KISS!!! HB, again proved himself as the most sensual kisser in the land of kdrama. I was just there, watching from my phone but the guy left me panting. His way of saying "Thank You for saving my life" is way too sweet ... 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

Can someone please tell me the title of the korean song played at the ending of Episode 8 of Crash Landing on you. It’s the song that came on after the gunshot was heard. Please help. Thanks 

• Like 2

Just finished epi 8 :tears:, I think Mongolia might be coming up, my guess is SD and JH's father plan this whole kidnapping of SR, and will ship her out to Mongolia back to SK. To keep her away from JH.:huh:

Can't wait for Saturday to come faster...:sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

30 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

:joy: all he will say , what are you talking about :sweat_smile:

UF and babe magnet yesterday, today and tomorrow hahahaha.  

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images/gifs/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Hi everyone! I’m new here and I just raced through all eps in the last 2 days. It’s killing me to wait another week! I just have to get on here and read all comments to find my comrades. I’m sorry (I know this is soooo late) I have a question: does JH remember SR from Switzerland when they met in the forest?

Thanks sooooo much.

• Like 10

22 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Just wanna say, I screamed so loudly in delight when SR and JH kissed. My husband came in and asked me what was wrong and I yelled back excitedly that they had kissed in Episode 7. (Jumping up and down in glee) :D

LOL my husband knows for sure that I am a lost case now... he noticed me rewatching the same episode 8 and pausing/rwd the same scenes million times... and if that was not enough, when he asked me to continue watching The Witcher, I said him  « better tomorrow, I have not finished watching this one ». He laughed aloud. :joy:  Well, if he still doubted that I was addicted to CLOY and that HB is my k-actor crush... well, he doesn’t anymore :tounge_xd: LOL I even showed him the part where HB speaks in german only to ask him if his prononciation was good (since he speaks german). 

In my opinion, SR was caught by JH dad’s men. Maybe JH’s dad is hiding her but decides to tell his son her whereabouts after his confession (his dad will see how much his son is in love with SR and the importance that JH sees that SR is fine with his own eyes, if not he may do something more dangerous) 

In the preview SD seems to be drunk and SJ helping her. Maybe they will finally accept that it’s better to help them (Ri couple). 

20 hours ago, dftio said:

OMG HB actually played the piano himself! Can't believe he memorised the piece and played it well for the novice pianist that he is!! 

IKR!!! :love::heart: 

Since they will release ep 11 after two weeks, maybe writer-nim and director-nim will have mercy of us and 2 Ri couple will be reunited in ep 9. Please have mercy and give us many OTP moments to survive again two weeks of torture waiting   :cry:

I am now more convinced that JH’s dad will help them at the end of the following episode.

Another thought... SR already exchanged Sj’s ring. For me, that’s a clue from the writer that no way she will continue with the plan of faking a marriage.

Btw, I love that after the kiss he is talking to her in a “familiar” speech. Both of them dropped already the formal speech :blush: (at least that is what I have noticed using the spanish subs)

• Like 12
  • LOL 5

I think they will reunite briefly to have proper goodbyes. I think JH's dad will have mercy on him, and will be sending SR to South Korea. So JH will have the opportunity to confess his love, since he didn't have time in the past. I think their reunion will be rushed, but they will say important things to each other. I honestly just want him to find out that she's alive at this point. It breaks my heart to see him suffer like this.. I'm not too worried about SR as she tends to find a way out of any situation - she's more flexible, meanwhile JH is just digging his grave deeper with every move :(

I think we need their separation to show them just how much they love each other and how much it means for them to be together. 

Also, of course, the whole watch situation will unveil the next episode. I hope JH's dad will take their side. Also i hope SR's dad will also take action. It's time to move the plot to South Korea. 

• Like 17

3 hours ago, sussieh said:

Btw, I love that after the kiss he is talking to her in a “familiar” speech. Both of them dropped already the formal speech :blush: (at least that is what I have noticed using the spanish subs)

I also noticed that, although RJH started speaking to her informally when he came to her in SJ's house. In the hospital after the kiss, he was still referring to her as 'Usted'. This is why I always watch CLOY in Spanish subs the second time bec Spanish also captures the speech levels in Korean, which do not exist in English.  :D

For those who understand Korean, is there also a difference in the way RJH spoke to Se Ri after the kiss? In the Spanish subs on Netflix, it started when RJH went to see her in SJ's house, so basically, starting episode 8. In episode 7, while they were in the hospital room, he was still speaking to her formally.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

@Ameera Ali LOL that was cute! i think that comrade is quite a character spewing some stuff to D's mother to the dismay of his other comrades!

@Site Admin woah i luv that pix of our HB really handsome! :heart:

@Kyoya me too i wish for HB's rating of 20, fingers crossed! i also am a huge fan of BTS :)

@ChunSungIm i've seen parasite & wow really for BP at the Oscars? how about that eh? btw who are those supp actors fr parasite & also in CLOY?

@sadthe1st woah that HB photo looking sexy even if his back is facing cam :)

Spoiler

i did some HB marathon last nite & not sure if u comrades hv seen some of his old projs and this one was I Am Happy his role as a mental patient really was v v convincing! goes to show how versatile he is! I'm about to watch his other old one titled Confidential Assignment where he played a NK officer meaning this CLOY role is not really his first acting as NK officer!

dae6f03bb379aa83cdeae062c86f4a82.jpg

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

I didn't get a chance to visit this thread over the weekend while the new episodes were airing and now there's just way too many pages to back read so I'm just going to put my 2 cents in here without backreading. :D

@joonminfan thank you for sharing @packmule3's thoughts. I thought it was very interesting and agreed with the points made. For anyone who has not had a chance to check it out, please do give it a read.

As for eps 7-8, I felt that it was such a huge turning point for both Captain Ri and YS. Both had always been aware of how impossible and complicated their situation was and for them to finally admit their feelings not only to themselves but to each other is so monumental. To me, that kiss (though it was technically their 2nd since they first kissed on the boat) signified Captain Ri's decision to go for Seri. He is both prudent and reserved so this means that he is fully aware and prepared to deal with the consequences of admitting his feelings. He is a man who has a lot to lose and his decision will impact not only himself but his family, given his father's esteemed position. When you really think about it, Captain Ri has always played by the rules and never questioned it. This is evident in how he honoured his engagement despite not having any feelings for Seo Dan. And even though he suspects that his brother was murdered, he has not used his family connections to his advantage and has instead abided by the rules in his quest to find more information around his brother's death.

As for Seri, I love that she, too is evolving and becoming a better version of herself. She has always put herself first and one can't blame her considering her family background and how she's had to fight for herself against her own family. But with Captain Ri, she is learning to put his needs and welfare before hers. Despite desperately wanting to return to SK, she still chose to save Ri. I also thought it was interesting that she so willingly gave up the engagement ring given to her, and seeing that out of all the items she was given in exchange, she was only interested in the watch to give to Captain Ri. I don't think she even got her own watch back. From all the earlier episodes and even in the epilogue for ep 8, we can see how Seri was only focused on growing her business, benefitting herself, without a care for what others thought. How she has behaved in the last 2 episodes is completely opposite of that.

I love the flashbacks to Switzerland. In a way, Captain Ri has always been her saviour. He saved her from suicide and unknowingly comforted her with his music. And now he is protecting her and keeping her safe while she is NK. 

I cannot wait to see how the watch is going to come into play and that composition that Seri has memorized... 

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

57 minutes ago, campanulah said:

This is why I always watch CLOY in Spanish subs the second time bec Spanish also captures the speech levels in Korean, which do not exist in English.  :D

I do the same! LOL 

I have the same question for those who understand Korean. Did JH begin speaking to her without the formal speech in SJ's house, or before that?:blush:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2