Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

I am really not familiar with how the writer works except from my love from another star

maybe I am missing something...

do you have to be from SK to be Div 11 or are they from NK smuggled to SK?

• Like 5

when they look at each like this my heart melt :love:

ezgif-6-34a31767a5f4.gif

• Like 8
  • Love 10

Just now, margerytka said:

This actress always plays the role of the mother of the main protagonists...
*always...it means MLFTS/TLOTBS.... ^_^

so does that mean she can Seri’s mom?

i mean if the designer was an insignificant person why play by a significant actress?? 

and also— fashion? Both her and Seri are into fashion???

• Like 7
  • Insightful 4

7 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

Seri's mother would then be from South Korea but for whatever reason ended up in the North? she would need a good reason for that and i dont think the writer has the time to go there but it would be a good twist if they plan on giving this drama more episodes.

Can they extend the series? 

• Like 4

My initial impression of this drama was that I found it to be quite funny and entertaining during the first 6 episodes, but had not thought much of the storyline. But the last couple of episodes are getting quite interesting. I'm waiting patiently to see Seri returns to South Korea and getting some actions there.:)

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, carly08 said:

Can they extend the series?

at most 16+1

or

16+2 exstra ep (interviews, director's editions ect.)

12 minutes ago, carly08 said:

i mean if the designer was an insignificant person why play by a significant actress?? 

There are a lot of significant actors in the secondary roles.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sussieh said:

yes yes they're match made in heave & if only if they don't date in real life...something's gotta be wrong with them :) fingers crossed let's root for them even after CLOY! they're PERFECT for each other what can we say? LOL

If i happen to be one of these two's siblings, I'll push them to date or just get married! :blush:

Well my comrades - i believe Ri's father will help him no matter what! SD is of course jealous as hell bc of SR but if i were her and i realize the man i was supposed to marry doesn't have any feelings for me? I'd let him go & let him be happy for him! The writer Park ji -eun is to be commended for this story...woah how in the world can someone write so nicely about it? Listen we keep talking about CLOY but let's give Park ji eun nim a big applause!!tenor.gif

and here she is:

Park_Ji-Eun-p01.jpgcr: Asianwiki

she looks quite young and yet so talented! thanks for making this drama so likable! She also wrote Legend of the Blue Sea & many others which I'd love to check!

@carly08 i hope it gets extended, too that maybe 4 more equals 20? :) this drama shld've been made 20 epis anyway, this drama this good!

• Like 12
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, carly08 said:

I am new here but I have some theory. Remember back in the earlier episode, the person GH asked to investigate Seri’s Div 11 background? He mentioned a woman who recently returned to NK after a mission? 

I think she is Seri’s real mom... and if I may... I think she is the wedding designer who smuggled a magazine from Seoul.

and I have a feeling Seri has a half sibling (thinking it is the guy from my love from another star).

both of those actors I mentioned were in the previous drama so I wouldn’t put it past the writer.

Maybe after Seri’s father found out she was in NK, he contacted the birth mother... maybe...

do you guys think that is plausible?

I thought that the fact that "SeRi's mother" wasn't her byological mother isn't too important and it was only to show us why she wasn't too beloved by her mother.

But now that SeRi will go back to South Korean in episode 9-10?, I think that this fact could be important. Moreover, in My love from the stars and Legend of the Blue sea there were a plot about "her missing father/his missing mother", so It's something that the writer likes.

I don't know how the writer will surprise us (until now, she has done very well) but your theory is quite interesting. 

Although I'm not sure about Kim Soo Hyun's cameo, I think he'll be another character. I hope we'll appear next week! 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

3 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

She also wrote Legend of the Blue Sea & many others which I'd love to check!

HITs: 
https://www.viki.com/tv/20503c-my-love-from-the-star
https://www.viki.com/tv/32240c-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea
and undervalued but very good:
https://www.viki.com/tv/26853c-the-producers

I like and respect her very much.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, dulcinea1 said:

I thought that the fact that "SeRi's mother" wasn't her byological mother isn't too important and it was only to show us why she wasn't too beloved by her mother.

But now that SeRi will go back to South Korean in episode 9-10?, I think that this fact could be important. Moreover, in My love from the stars and Legend of the Blue sea there were a plot about "her missing father/his missing mother", so It's something that the writer likes.

I don't know how the writer will surprise us (until now, she has done very well) but your theory is quite interesting. 

Although I'm not sure about Kim Soo Hyun's cameo, I think he'll be another character. I hope we'll appear next week! 

Maybe he is SK spy and he will help Seri escape. Not sure but so much theories. 

i love this drama so much

Also... correct me if I am wrong, wasn’t Seri brought home by her dad so that whole thing is wrapped in mystery...

also.. didn’t Mr. Hong brought up the mother issue again ep9? I think we will know more in the next few episodes

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

@margerytka i've seen one of them love fr the star but still hv to continue with legend and little did i know she's the same writer .... i guess when i watch kdramas i hardly pay attn to the name/s of writers but now that i know Park ji eun who's bringing us this addictive CLOY drama, i'd really follow her projects!

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

@margerytka i've seen one of them love fr the star but still hv to continue with legend and little did i know she's the same writer .... i guess when i watch kdramas i hardly pay attn to the name/s of writers but now that i know Park ji eun who's bringing us this addictive CLOY drama, i'd really follow her projects!

older videos I need to watch*:

http://asianwiki.com/My_Wife_is_a_Superwoman

http://asianwiki.com/Queen_of_Reversals

http://asianwiki.com/My_Husband_Got_a_Family_(You_Who_Rolled_In_Unexpectedly)

*It is not easy to do in Poland
[eot]

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hibiscus23 said:

yes yes they're match made in heave & if only if they don't date in real life...something's gotta be wrong with them :) fingers crossed let's root for them even after CLOY! they're PERFECT for each other what can we say? LOL

If i happen to be one of these two's siblings, I'll push them to date or just get married! :blush:

Well my comrades - i believe Ri's father will help him no matter what! SD is of course jealous as hell bc of SR but if i were her and i realize the man i was supposed to marry doesn't have any feelings for me? I'd let him go & let him be happy for him! The writer Park ji -eun is to be commended for this story...woah how in the world can someone write so nicely about it? Listen we keep talking about CLOY but let's give Park ji eun nim a big applause!!

and here she is:

cr: Asianwiki

she looks quite young and yet so talented! thanks for making this drama so likable! She also wrote Legend of the Blue Sea & many others which I'd love to check!

@carly08 i hope it gets extended, too that maybe 4 more equals 20? :) this drama shld've been made 20 epis anyway, this drama this good!

Yes! Yes to all !! Hahaha :love::grin:

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images .
  • Like 4

@sussieh yes comrade! :blush::heart: i think bef the days ends, i'll be rewatching ep 8, i just can't get enough of these two! waiting for another week to see another epi is indeed a big torture! tenor.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Ey, I have been thinking about something since ep 7. What do you think about this theory:

Spoiler

What if RJH’s mom is from SK? I don’t know, since SD’s mom mentioned that she was an actress, I have this idea. 
JH’s dad looked to me like « touched » when his son said in the preview that if something happen to SR it will be same as him being dead. His dad looked affected by his confession, but affected like in an empathetic way. I think that he will help his son. And maybe because he understands him being in love with someone from SK. 

i don’t know, my imagination is playing with me hahaha

• Like 5

Park Ji Eun has had hit dramas before, but she continues to hit this one out of the ballpark. Just really excellent writing. And acting. And filming. I kept pausing because I didn't want it to end too soon. Because it will be a week before we get more. *cries* 

Also, I have to ask about the Song Ga In song, A Picture of My Heart, or however we're translating it. (내 마음의 사진) So simple and lovely. Is this a pre-existing folk song? Because when I tried to find it, I came up with this on You Tube:

It's referencing it to CLOY but the video is unrelated? Please explain. :) (I realize some fan could just be setting a different drama to this music, but I'm just curious if it was written for CLOY or if it's an arrangement of an old song.)

• Like 12

1 hour ago, jamy47 said:

Concerning SD, she is annoying but i still dont hate her. By reporting the situation to JH's father, she is actually going to save the day even if it wasn't her intention but it's still the responsible thing to do in this situation. Seri and JH were only digging further into a hole and there was no way out let's be honest here. The army chasing after them were going to catch up to them eventually, it was only a matter of time and JH is not powerful enough to go above the State department, he was going to be arrested and punished, then his entire family punished too and who knows what would happen to Seri. They were not realistic in their choices, they let their feelings cloud their judgement and it's natural because they were in an impossible situation since the beginning. The father should have known since the start because his life is in danger too but i understand why JH couldnt trust his father when it comes to a stranger from the South. Plus Seri's father is about to find out the truth from South Korea too. Interesting how both their fathers found out around the same time and now i think they will take control of this situation and save both. 

Couldn't agree more with you. The dad(s) needs to be involved, especially JH's dad. Although I understand why JH didn't tell him to begin with - you are right. The whole situation in itself is above JH's hands. I can't wait to see what happens next. 

• Like 11

It’s been a long time since I’ve been interested in collective guesswork and clues on how the show will end or what the next steps of the villain and our protagonists will take.

Various propositions that I’m enjoying:

- the role of the two dads in saving their children

- the possibility that seri’s birth mum (now that it’s confirmed the SK mum is not her birth mum) is North Korean: Seri counting at the sea and her mum never returns, indicative of a long journey and separation. I’m interested to know why her step mother seems to have some maternal feelings for her though..? Also I like the idea of birth mum being in Div 11

- Seung Joon.. man this guy is as slimy as Jo Nam Doo in LOTBS, and up till pretty late on that series I thought he was gonna betray HJJ and SC but he protected them. The writer is keeping her cards close to herself, this one. I can’t decide how I feel about Seung Joon but he is compelling.

- Mu Hyeok being the first choice for Dan.. still holding out on that.

- totally left field proposition by someone here but hahahahahhaah I love it if ChiSu and Dan’s mum get it going hahahahhaha.

Great ratings, unfortunately international fans I think can’t do much to push ratings up, knetz are generally indifferent to how we feel about a show, I think no amount of hash tagging is going to help. It’s intriguing but unsurprising that the show performed exceptionally well with women aged over 40- the leads have grown up with them and the slower pace but deeper emphasis on micro expressions and relationships really hark back to a different age. I nearly thought I signed myself up for one of the big 4 hallyu cry about dramas of the early 2000s.

Once again SYJ and HB are kicking it out of the park with their emoting. Usually I get annoyed when “things are meant to be left unsaid” in dramas cos either the acting or writing falls short, but this time round it’s no stretch of imagination when words are absent. 

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2