12 days of Soompi Winterland

Lmangla

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will look for the clue right now. I read this morning the clue and I think I know the thread but I did not have time to look for the right page. I hope it is not very hard.

On the third try I found the clue.

Spoiler

Kim Soo Hyun thread, page 2735

christmas-card-santa-claus-his-sleigh-wi

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

hai everyone.. thank you @Lmangla @partyon 'Day 9 - give yourself a treat.' it's the little pleasures that get us through the everyday grind. send you lots of smiles. :D

Spoiler

Day 9 

After the salon treatment and hearing random gossip, I felt so rejuvenated. Since I was in zone 5 already, I thought I would check out a musical at the famed theatre. I checked what was available and there was a play about an alien falling in love. what kind of love story is that? that didn't sound at all like my kind of romance. so I left to go shopping but someone bumped into me and dropped their coffee. what was awful was he didn't even apologize! I was so miffed that I yelled "yaaa! do you think it is okay to walk off like that without apologizing? it is not okay!" then he got embarrassed and agreed to pay my dry cleaning bill and paid me 3000 won. I dropped off the jacket at the dry cleaners and they said it would be ready in a bit. with the change, I treated myself to a lovely purse for 265 won. sometimes, a girl needs to treat herself!   

Let's have fun!
Your Event Organizers @Lmangla& @partyon

Spoiler

here's the answer, 

Day 9: the highest paid Korean actor of 2020 Kim Soo Hyun 

500-90811-1576362420.jpg

Santa Claus Christmas GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

https://youtu.be/vEcIvgHLOq0

29 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ ~ thanks to events here, this popped up on my youtube. hahahaha... I think it is cute but I am wondering how the groomsmen managed to dance with mask. they look like den robbers dancing away. ahahahha... :D

Yes, it has become popular here and there... I believe I have seen another wedding using Dynamite too. Safety first, safety second, safety third.

There's another interesting one on Tik Tok by a preschooler who was singing Dynamite ... but i'm not sure if I can find it again :lol:  Just FYI, we have just managed to get Dynamite to 700M views just now.

Last but not least, for the coming festival, this version is the best.

Credit to the owner

33 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

This is an easy one and I super love the goodies. That pudding screams a must-try to me! 

it does look yummy! I would buy it if I see it in a store. hahahaha...

@larus ~ such a nice expressive gif! :)

3 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

'Day 9 - give yourself a treat.' it's the little pleasures that get us through the everyday grind. send you lots of smiles.

indeed! sometimes you just need to gift yourself something and it can be as simple as little pudding. :)

5 hours ago, joccu said:

new year I would like to travel if it is safe.  I would like to see the swiss alps.

sounds like a plan! I would like to visit a wildlife sanctuary and take a boat ride.

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

thanks to events here, this popped up on my youtube. hahahaha... I think it is cute but I am wondering how the groomsmen managed to dance with mask. they look like den robbers dancing away. ahahahha...

The video put a smile on my face. I like how they danced. They moved really well. I wish I was there, dancing with them.

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@willenette ~ in terms of the page number

Hide contents

you have to subtract!  you have to look in the actors section for this one as it is zone 5

@Lmangla, thanks dear, will try. Although,. I went to the right section.......:blush:

*** Hahaha - I guess I found it! It's my SPACE! - :Woah::rickroll:

Spoiler

KSH page 2735

27 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yay you were able to find it @willenette @Thong Thin :)

so what places would you like to visit when you can?

@Lmangla, everywhere in the World. But, I would love to travel again to Europe, particularly Prague, Czech Republic. Well preserved and super clean. The old city haven't changed much compared to cities like London or Paris. :blush:

main-qimg-b917a2706349133b70d9a089ea3cc9

19 hours ago, Lmangla said:

it does look yummy! I would buy it if I see it in a store. hahahaha...

@larus ~ such a nice expressive gif! :)

22 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

indeed! sometimes you just need to gift yourself something and it can be as simple as little pudding. :)

On 12/17/2020 at 5:50 PM, joccu said:

sounds like a plan! I would like to visit a wildlife sanctuary and take a boat ride.

@Lmangla hai.. thank you :foryou: it's the best chocolate croissant bread pudding I've ever tasted, serve with ice cream, whipped cream, vanilla sauce and a selection of fresh fruit. enjoy. :D

20201218-185540.jpg

Santa Claus Yes GIF by benniesolo

Day 10 Clue Revealed

Chingus, can you believe we are so close to Christmas already? Only a few more days to go.

Christmas Vacation GIF by QuickJack

I have posted the 10th clue. As usual, scour over the threads and let us know once you've found the answer.

Thanks for all the lovely pictures and videos you guys have been posting. It's always fun to read about your thoughts and opinions. :kiss_wink:

Here is some music to listen to while you look for Clue 10. This is a classic Christmas song in the UK and Ireland.

tagging:

@Sejabin @Min2206 @sadthe1st @pompyavi @MY15 @corey @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @larus @madmad min @syntyche @Berou @twinkle_little_star@maribella @Prettysup @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @willenette @joccu @kokodus @kdramagrandma @Sleepy Owl @ktcjdrama @Dal-A @Wuzetian @Nodame @iksunijini @forme26 fi

re: @Lmangla

Archived