12 days of Soompi Winterland

Lmangla

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found it! Couldn't find it initially...until I checked a page back. :) Looked at other threads, even found that store drama thread, then went back to that particular thread again, because that is the only running thread. :lol:

Xmas-banner-and-santa-claus-jerry-vector

Spoiler

1534252531739-w2880-e2.jpg

No contest. Food anytime over 488 abs :D

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Found it! Couldn't find it initially...until I checked a page back. :) 

glad you were able to find it. sorry about the confusion. the clue has been amended. so hopefully others will be able to find it easily....

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

No contest. Food anytime over 488 abs 

:lol:.. shussh... don't say this in front of @partyon, she really wanted abs for today given the theme. seemed not a waste to include any. hahahaha. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

lad you were able to find it. sorry about the confusion. the clue has been amended. so hopefully others will be able to find it easily....

The search for the right page was the head scratching part! :lol: But I rather think it's easy to find the thread. Although I thought also that the folks at the last page of the thread must have some store drama projects, so I tried to look just in case. :)

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

.. shussh... don't say this in front of @partyon, she really wanted abs for today given the theme. seemed not a waste to include any. hahahaha. :lol:

It's okay @Lmangla, coz if @partyon still remembers it, I already mentioned in the +/- interview some months ago that abs does not excite me. :lol:

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It's okay @Lmangla, coz if @partyon still remembers it, I already mentioned in the +/- interview some months ago that abs does not excite me. 

am not into abs much either. ^_^ bit of a joke but I end up noticing the bathroom accessories during shower angst scenes almost more than the abs. it is like I watched way too many of these ads that I am automatically thinking "tiles seem clean.. nice shower head. where is the water heater? no frosted glass... " :lol:

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am not into abs much either. bit of a joke but I end up noticing the bathroom accessories during shower angst scenes almost more than the abs. it is like I watched way too many of these ads that I am automatically thinking "tiles seem clean.. nice shower head. where is the water heater? no frosted glass... " :lol:

LOL, I guess I'm worse then. :phew: Uhm, if you're squeamish, don't open the spoiler. For me, abs are

Spoiler

Life-sized version of skinned frogs for dissection. :sweatingbullets:

:joy:@MayanEcho ~ lol... no idea how your brain connects those two things. but it is funny...

will anyone be checking out the night sky today? the 'christmas star' will be visible today...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamiecartereurope/2020/12/18/how-when-and-where-you-can-see-christmas-star-planets-then-shooting-stars-on-the-solstice-this-week/?sh=52d8cdc05348

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

sorry about the confusion @Min2206; think I wrote the clue while sleepy and didn't realize the page number error but glad you were able to figure out the clue though! wanted to include  different section of soompi in winterland.

It's okay @Lmangla Somehow I could read your mind ... hehehehhehehehehhe

:loolz:   

it's fun !  All the merrier !

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

will anyone be checking out the night sky today? the 'christmas star' will be visible today...

I will see if I get to watch it. It is so funny that whenever something like is going to happen, the clouds think its their cue to arrive and cover the sky :loolz:

Spoiler

Love this:

our wish for you: we may grow old and life can be serious at times but we wish you a youthful spirit that can laugh at yourself and play silly games. wishing you lots of innocent giggles and playful moments with friends during 2021

:heart:

1 hour ago, larus said:

It was unexpectadly easy because I don`t watch any variety shows.

super! wasn't sure if it would be too difficult for folks not familiar with variety. I haven't watched variety since we got married and so am not really sure what happens on some of these shows including the thread where the goodie is. hahahaha...watched a lot of clips but never the full episode... wanted to make sure that every section got included in the winterland and so managed to weave it in. yay!

and chingus, has anyone done a run/marathon? I did a 10K once. that was my first and last. hahahaha...

5 minutes ago, corey said:

That was incredibly easy, maybe @partyon took into consideration that this forum member (meaning me) is intellectually challenged?

kekeke... we took take turns writing the clues and creating the goodies. so today was my day. glad to hear it was easy. writing hard clues is a gift. I find it easier to write clues if I can imagine it like a drama story -- hence, the clues read like the adventures of a ditzy fangirl. :lol: hahahahah...

Archived