12 days of Soompi Winterland

Lmangla

8 hours ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

This is new to me too @Min2206 @Lmangla and it was also mentioned  in our part of the world, (not my geographical world) :glasses: .  The gifts however are in the form of 12 days of Treats (recipes only)

I'm sharing one here.  Credit to BTSARMY Kitchen+Bar

Enjoy 

@YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @Min2206 @Lmangla @twinkle_little_star hello chingus.delicious.special treat for the season :yum:

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

This is new to me too @Min2206 @Lmangla and it was also mentioned  in our part of the world, (not my geographical world) :glasses: .  The gifts however are in the form of 12 days of Treats (recipes only) I'm sharing one here.  Credit to BTSARMY Kitchen+Bar

Thanks @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ for sharing and hi @forme26 fi
Let's be merry and enjoy the treats and fun for the last few days in this winterland 

Pin on GIFs

4 hours ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

This is new to me too @Min2206 @Lmangla and it was also mentioned  in our part of the world, (not my geographical world) :glasses: .  The gifts however are in the form of 12 days of Treats (recipes only):approves: I'm sharing one here.  Credit to BTSARMY Kitchen+Bar

Enjoy

@YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ, ohhh.................this looks so very yummy..... I'm a sweet-tooth person. :blush:

My favorite advent calendar:

Lindt-Pick-Mix-Tree-Advent.jpg

There are so many types of advent calendars to get nowadays though. There is even make-up, nail polish and jewelry calendars.

1624ff4c0b25e0e389d1f35af3da4e62.jpg

christmas-advent-calendar-socks-e1536665

@Lmangla Next year's December, let's make a Soompi Forum Advent Calendar with abs! :joy:

24 abs to admire before Christmas. haha :joy:

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

:joy:hahahaha.. am like @MayanEcho, if there is a choice between food and abs, food wins! kekekek..

some fruit custard for everyone!

Okay, deal!

deal jim GIF

We'll make two advent calendars:

- one with food

- one with abs

In both cases, the calendars will be yummy :D 

11 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

That fruit custard sure looks delicious....  

You don't like abs either, chingu? :kiss_closed:

Do I need to put up a poll to ask whether we should have a food advent calendar or abs advent calendar or both? :joy:

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

You don't like abs either, chingu? :kiss_closed:

Do I need to put up a poll to ask whether we should have a food advent calendar or abs advent calendar or both? 

abs with custards, wow yummy .... 
wait, we have to wait till next 2021 christmas???????? 

Download Gif Crying Anime | PNG & GIF BASE

14 hours ago, forme26 fi said:

@YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @Min2206 @Lmangla @twinkle_little_star hello chingus.delicious.special treat for the season :yum:

@forme26 fi hai everyone.. @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ yummy butter tart cookie pie :D in fact, at the dessert table, there were the usual Christmas sweet treats such as cream puff eclairs, stollen, pecan cake, French pastries and yule log cake. :D

Merry Christmas GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

@partyon I really want that Clinique advent calendar. The problem with these advent calendars is that they get sold out very quickly. Maybe just in Asia?... 2020 is a nice/pretty year (numerical wise) to get one actually, without considering how tough this year has been. It’s probably to late to find one now. Anyway, I wonder if I am patient enough to wait day-by-day in opening them, LOL

I saw L’Occitane still has a display of the advent calendar but I am less keen on theirs because it’s pretty much the same stuff just different fragrance and I already have some of them.

Last clue (Day 12) revealed - Let's find oppa!

Chingus, the last clue of the event is up. It's been a 3 week journey and we're finally at the end of it. Oppa has been waiting patiently for us to find him.

2-2.jpg

(This is not the oppa we're searching for, but we Event Organizers like Taecyeon a lot and the pic is cute :love:)

Let's find oppa and have a great Christmas!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7f07bpEKaVO1Q9iOrYj4

tagging:

@Sejabin @Min2206 @sadthe1st @pompyavi @MY15 @corey @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @larus @madmad min @syntyche @Berou @twinkle_little_star@maribella @Prettysup @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @willenette @joccu @kokodus @kdramagrandma @Sleepy Owl @ktcjdrama @Dal-A @Wuzetian @Nodame @iksunijini @forme26 fi

re: @Lmangla

On 11/30/2020 at 1:01 PM, Lmangla said:

Day 12

In my search for oppa, I felt as resilient as the runners I had just seen. Suddenly I got a text on my phone. It was from my handsome oppa!!!

Oppa wrote: "Where are you? Didn't you get my message earlier? I've been waiting for you all day. It's almost 9 pm already. Come to the agency in zone 3. "
I hopped into a taxi that was coming out of a tunnel. I should have known oppa was at work today! Oppa had always been a hard worker despite being a chaebol heir. He had been a bodyguard and detective before his current job. In his free time he liked to DJ and visit art museums. His latest hobby was cooking - especially pasta dishes.
Finally I would meet oppa and get to spend Christmas with him! Oppa, I'm on my way!

Merry-Christmas.png

Spoiler

918D728A-7930-4A45-9035-5BF375E1E825.gif

LOL ... @partyon  I love you because of HIM!   Thanks a lot for the gif @Ameera Ali  :heart2beat:- really went round the thread to look for Oppa LOL  - our Z one

:Megathanks:   
Thank you @Lmangla @partyon and also our EO Oppa for this wonderful Winterland activities.   May we have more yea

Archived