[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

June 5th was the start right? It was the airing of episode 14 or 15? Something important must had happened there :blush:. Maybe it’s the first time they watch the TKEM episode together? Spending the night? Remember how crazy we were with all that fried chicken, beers, and tonic water :wub:, best companion and who wants to watch with whom.

well....just seeing how happy they are is enough to make our heart contented. 

Cheers to all of you ladies....

wait...wait...their first kiss was at episode 5. Is that the significance of number 5 was all about? Their very first kiss which to our blessed romantic hearts happened on screen with all of us stood as the witnesses? :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

13 hours ago, HR. said:

:((((((((... it seems everyone has figured out how good and beneficial the barley tea KGE is advertising bc my local HMart  (korean mart) has been out of it for weeks now. It’s literally the only endorsement product from either KGE/LMH that I can incorporate in diet :tears: Atleast people are showing their love for her by supporting her endorsement <3

Trader Joe’s sells barley tea now!  It’s their own brand but tastes the same.  $1.19 a bottle 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, markovingian markov said:

June 5th was the start right? It was the airing of episode 14 or 15? Something important must had happened there :blush:. Maybe it’s the first time they watch the TKEM episode together? Spending the night? Remember how crazy we were with all that fried chicken, beers, and tonic water :wub:, best companion and who wants to watch with whom.

well....just seeing how happy they are is enough to make our heart contented. 

Cheers to all of you ladies....

wait...wait...their first kiss was at episode 5. Is that the significance of number 5 was all about? Their very first kiss which to our blessed romantic hearts happened on screen with all of us stood as the witnesses? :heart:

Or could be May 5? :) because remember 1st couple post was MAY 8 ( SUNSET PHOTO) :)

May the 5th be with you! 

What day is it? It's OCTOBER 5TH... ( inspired by Mean girls haha) 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

I think I'm going to get face cramps today from too much smiling! Omg, after LMH posted, I said if KGE post as well then it means it's totally official. And she did!! I can't believe i. Think I'm gonna cry :please: All I can think about is TKEM ep.5. After all the electrifying chemistry they shared, they finally admit they're smitten with each other after that kiss. I love the fact that our King looked so happy/playful in the latest photos he posted. He looked like he's bouncing around like a man in love!! The 5th is definitely a special date! :doggie:

• Like 8
  • Love 7

Hai everyone . .

It's a lovely day today :D

Here .. a sweet note may be just enough to let that person know I'm thinking of them.

When I think of you. whenever I think of you, I just can't help but smile. falling in love with you is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and I've never been happier in my life. I know this feeling will last forever.

I just want to say ..

Dear Min Ho Ssi and Go Eun Ssi 

:foryou:

I know that both of you have felt the same feelings on this 5th date. We saw something is beautiful love and you've received a lot of comments since you've not going to tell anyone else yet. It must be really hard and we all would feel the same way if it happened to us. We all just want you to know that we are here for you. Stay strong and keep going. We're all here for you. May God bless you and keep you safe.

Love, 

All Sincere Fans Supporters

:heartxoxo:

let's go somewhere the sun kisses the ocean.

:saitama:

keep on praying. O GOD may our dream couple come true.

• Like 16
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Itsmylifeboss said:

Can someone pls enlighten me

who is soha minoz ? is she an insider who is a minoz

She is a minoz living in S.Korea.She has visited the shooting locations of TKEM several times along with another Korean Minoz named ‘minoz moonshine’.Both of them are active IG users and have uploaded several fancams and pictures from the locations.Soha also follows KGE in her IG handle and have uploaded a pic with KGE during the filming days.

What I could figure out is that Soha is very supportive of our couple and today she has uploaded two vedios from TKEM episodes and one is from Ep 5 where they say that they are dating(first kiss scene).

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, kdrama said:

yuhuuu check the eng sub here gyssss thanks to ms kiwiii

Thank you for posting this. The youtube link is not working again, regional restrictions I guess. I am curious though why only UNTACT content in Samsung Korea YouTube channel has regional restrictions????? Will it be the same when they release the movie also? Hellllooooo Samsung Korea why do you hate us international fans:isannoyed:

This was a beautiful trailer and the BGM is also so soothing. It made me teary eyed and filled my heart with love. I hope UNTACT movie is even greater than the trailer.

I love my baby girl so much. So happy to see her and hear her voice, even in a 1 minute trailer. She looks so young in this . Can't believe this is the same girl who played the mature JTE. Kge and Kjh looks good together. 

How I wish LMH and KGE get to do a film where they can have these simple day to day life moments rather than trying to save the world from immortal villain's?

Someone please make a film based on the real story of mineun and cast LMH and KGE as leads please:please:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • Love 5

The King: Eternal Monarch's Kim Go Eun excited to reunite with Sunset in My Hometown co star Shin Hyun Bin

It was a happy day for Sunset in My Hometown fans as Kim Go Eun and Shin Hyun Bin reunited for a meal. The King: Eternal Monarch star and the Hospital Playlist alum posed for a couple of selcas.

kim_go_eun_shin_hyun_bin.jpg?itok=7i9T6n

For a slew of viewers who began watching Korean dramas this year, Kim Go Eun is associated with The King: Eternal Monarch. However, fans of the industry know her from numerous other projects. This includes Goblin and Cheese in the Trap on the television front. Not many might be aware that Kim Go Eun has also starred in a number of movies. One of them is Sunset in My Hometown, released in 2018. The movie also starred Park Jung Min, Shin Hyun Bin and Kim Jun Han.
Over two years since the movie released, Kim Go Eun took to Instagram and revealed she reunited with one of the cast members, Shin Hyun Bin. The two stars have been close friends long after the movie released. The duo seems like they caught up for a meal together. In between their meal, the two stellar actresses posed for a couple of selcas which eventually made their way on Kim Go Eun's Instagram account. The two actresses for minimal makeup for their outing. Kim Go Eun shared the pictures and said that they were excited!
On the work front, the duo has had a good year. While Kim Go Eun swept everyone away with her stellar double role performance in The King: Eternal Monarch, Shin Hyun Bin featured in Hospital Playlist. The K-drama, starring Jo Jung Suk, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jung Kyung Ho, Kim Dae Myung and Jeon Mi Do, sees the actress play a third-year resident in general surgery.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/king-eternal-monarchs-kim-go-eun-excited-reunite-sunset-my-hometown-co-star-shin-hyun-bin-566446?amp

• Like 8
  • Love 4

Excited to watch UNTACT. Loved the trailer. 

But what’s with the header picture on her VLOG? She’s playing a different character (SuJin) so why use a picture she took while filming her previous work (TKEM)?? Can’t she just take a new picture? Moreover, she has short her in the movie. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF_APEiJG5x/?igshid=jg81tx3wpro5

So to recap:

1. His Minoz kit had traces of TKEM

2. Her Photoshoot had traces of TKEM

3. He edited his videos with TKEM ost as background music.

4. She used her picture taken when filming TKEM in her new short film

TKEM must really be special for these two. 

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4