[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

@Joje You do have a point here. I am one of those who question how LMH can be so creative and smart to purposely choose specific scenes from his drama, specific song and post it almost in a random manner - all for the objective to debunk so-called rumours with Miss K? Maybe because I am not a creative person, I still struggle to understand someone can think and devise such a creative plan to post such a cryptic post....

By the way, some random person posted about Miss K here a number of pages back. But I am not aware Miss K or any rumour surfaced recently? Please enlighten me.

I get you. For fun, let’s say LMH is not creative. A man of his stature will definitely have solid social media team who can come up with this tactic. I have 0% doubt about LMH’s creativity and being cryptic though.

Personally, I’m not really reading much into his video post. From my previous posts, I’m just really intrigued by how everything happening around them (LMH & KGE) almost always fall in line with each other. From her having a photoshoot with his horse in TKEM (giving us TKEM vibes) to him posting a video with TKEM ost and BTS a couple of days later. It makes one wonder from time to time; are these really coincidences or deliberate acts..?? I mean come on, two people can’t be having these many coincidences. It’s just weird & impossible. 

I’m more excited to see the final video. Will he perhaps release it on the Korean thanksgiving day..?? 

Regarding the rumours, please check your dm. Wasn’t sure if it was okay to post it here. 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2

The latest post of Kbeom is quite fun to read indeed. He posted it almost three months after the epic 2nd July post, and it’s so obvious that the photo of Kbeom was not taken on the same day, given the difference in the sky color and cloud pattern (I feel like a real detective here lol). Why does he have to post a blurry photo with black narrow border in the same location where LMH went for the infamous birthday night walk almost three months after? No one would possibly believe that he was the one with LMH on 2nd July. does LMH suggest him to go there? Perhaps he has a girlfriend too and LMH suggests this pretty dating spot for him? 

There is another thing that I want to point out. Since 2nd July, LMH started posting a lot of his daily life photos, and many of them seemed to be taken by an intimate friend (and I think she is KgE lol). Would a guy go for a late night walk with another guy that often? Would a guy go to an empty supermarket to take photos with another guy? I feel superb weird when I picture two handsome guys taking random photos of each other when they walk on the street, let alone having late night walks together so frequently. Lol. I am in no way against homosexuality but LMH is clearly interested in women only. :hahah!:

Are their friends playing games with us? Or LMH suggests him a secret dating spot? Or he tries to tone it down a little bit? I am not sure about any of the above but my faith in our royal couple has not been wavered by any of them. They are just too obvious, and there are far too many coincidences already.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 6

I really think they compliment each other very well and seem very happy together in the BTS and interviews, but isn’t it ironic that they are polar opposites in this way - he is known as the most popular Korean actor on social media and she stated early on in her career that she was never going to be about popularity and be “liked” but would strive to be a great actress in her field.  However, she’s a lot of Korean guys’ ideal type and I’m sure everyone that works with her finds her extremely charming.  I think he’s the ideal type for those seeking fame, not already with it, because it becomes a hassle to date someone so famous and worry about antis and drop in popularity from backlash.  It would be in his best interest to be open about their status more than hers, especially as she continues to film with very attractive actors who seem to all consider her charming and have great chemistry with her.  I do think they make a great pair though because at the end of the day, most people want the same thing, famous or not, someone they can enjoy growing old with.  She’s more ideal in that way for a lot of men in the industry or not.  The fact that everyone who works with her regards her so highly as an actress and a person is quite rare and special.  Great all around talent and humble personality is generally hard to come by I imagine, especially in Korea when everyone works so hard to achieve success and stay famous/ relevant.  

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

22 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

MYM is silent about Ms K, too. Hmmmm...

I think the rumors are just circulating among shippers and not in legit media. I doubt if koreans are even aware. 

On the other hand, if they deny this, it is like mym is cofirming kge/lmh. So the best way to handle it is to keep mum about it. 

MYM is smart.  I think they know they have everything under control. 

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 3

hi everyone, let me tell you my opinion.  since lmh was rumored to be loud, the number of their followers has increased.  I think sora also wants the attention of big lmh fans and kge supporters.  sora feels uncomfortable with the presence of this interesting, extraordinary and humble kge actor.  the voice party wants equal.  mym just kept quiet doing nothing.  I think this rumor has also spread widely in south korea.  if we just look at the youtube content of lmh rumors and sora made by lmh fans or haters maybe from those who do not want kge and lmh together "the beauty has a lackluster artistic careeer ...." what does it mean does sora not want to promote herself ?  I think they made a provocation to increase the number of followers and eventually kge supporters will give up from relating kge with lmh. all kge supporters and fans are probably among the smartest people. I hope kge consistently strong and do not feel threatened by this rumor because the competition is starting and I am sure kge already knew this.

• Like 12

To twinkle_little_star, 

These past months, the crumbs have mostly come from LMH’s side. KGE’s camp has stayed quiet. IF WHAT YOU’RE SAYING IS RIGHT, it would mean then that LMH’s camp took advantage of and even fanned the flames of the LMHxKGE shippers’ ‘delusions’ just to increase their popularity. And now that they have achieved their objective, they now want everyone to stop their delusions. How? By making LMH post a video with Maze as background music. Doesn’t seem smart to me. Also, the idea of them milking and deliberately fanning the flames of the shippers’ ‘delusions’ does not make them nice at all. Before TKEM, he was already a Hallyu star. He certainly doesn’t need to ‘play dirty’ to gain popularity. 

Edited by TheWanderer
  • Like 18

1 hour ago, TheWanderer said:

To twinkle_little_star, 

These past months, the crumbs have mostly come from LMH’s side. KGE’s camp has stayed quiet. IF WHAT YOU’RE SAYING IS RIGHT, it would mean then that LMH’s camp took advantage of and even fanned the flames of the LMHxKGE shippers’ ‘delusions’ just to increase their popularity. And now that they have achieved their objective, they now want everyone to stop their delusions. How? By making LMH post a video with Maze as background music. Doesn’t seem smart to me. Also, the idea of them milking and deliberately fanning the flames of the shippers’ ‘delusions’ does not make them nice at all. Before TKEM, he was already a Hallyu star. He certainly doesn’t need to ‘play dirty’ to gain popularity. 

Yes...LMH doesnt need any attention anymore bcoz he is already popular....

and i think LMH is not the type of person who will ise his drama or people to gain popularity or attention.....

i believe those rumors are just baseless.....

Also if that rumor is true...then i would be very disappointed bcoz a lot o lf people will attack go eun again and i dont want that to happen....

i believe in LMH AND KGE...they are an item..period...

• Like 9
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

time to watch TKEM again.

It's been on my Netflix "continue to watch" list since May even though I have watched it x times.

Time for KGE to post something next... How about a nice crumb to tell us you are happy healthy and okay?

I’m 7 episodes of Dreaming away from being done and then TKEM time again.

Everything I’ve watched since TKEM reminds me of TKEM.  

IOTNBO - multiple TKEM cast members, including bb Shin Jae

Dreaming - commoner and Prince, time travel, magic MacGuffin - in this case it’s lanterns

Goblin - obviously 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

:poledance:my friend keeps recommending IOTNBO, I keep refusing. Haha. I heard many many many greats things about it but nope not ready.

I been watching movies. Surprisingly, Pride and Prejudice was the movie that broke my weekly TKEM binge watching. I really liked it. Love, Guaranteed was okay too.

Tempted to watch some Gong too Goblin since you mentioned it last.

But now back to some TKEM action.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

12 minutes ago, Katherine mae Neri said:

and i think LMH is not the type of person who will ise his drama or people to gain popularity or attention.....

Also if that rumor is true...then i would be very disappointed bcoz a lot o lf people will attack go eun again and i dont want that to happen....

I’d like to think otherwise though. That in case THAT rumour is true, KGE will still come out of it unscathed. Yes, her haters will rejoice but from even before TKEM, they weren’t her fans anyway so no big deal. This whole time, she has been really quiet and just went on with her normal activities. Very classy of her. Our boy, on the other hand, has subtly and not so subtly given us crumbs to lap up. And although his friends’ posts these past few days are a bit confusing, he did post that Maze video of his. Not exactly a smart move if his objective is to debunk OUR delusions and confirm that rumour! So in case the rumour is true, in my eyes, LMH will seem very ungentlemanly cos he was the one who dished out the crumbs to us. I wouldn’t think much less of him though if it will turn out he isn’t in any relationship with anyone. He’d just appear to me as someone with unrequited love with our girl as the object of his love. Hahahaha. 

But I agree with you... something is definitely going on between our 2 protagonists. 

• Like 13
  • Insightful 1

On 9/27/2020 at 10:56 AM, Katherine mae Neri said:

I see what are you getting at but I did not say lmh needs any attention , I knew he's superstar. I still have my doubts, I just say the other side , sora perhaps needs an attention from the huge fans of lmh and kge supporters and her fans 

On 9/27/2020 at 11:34 AM, TheWanderer said:

I’d like to think otherwise though. That in case THAT rumour is true, KGE will still come out of it unscathed. Yes, her haters will rejoice but from even before TKEM, they weren’t her fans anyway so no big deal. This whole time, she has been really quiet and just went on with her normal activities. Very classy of her. Our boy, on the other hand, has subtly and not so subtly given us crumbs to lap up. And although his friends’ posts these past few days are a bit confusing, he did post that Maze video of his. Not exactly a smart move if his objective is to debunk OUR delusions and confirm that rumour! So in case the rumour is true, in my eyes, LMH will seem very ungentlemanly cos he was the one who dished out the crumbs to us. I wouldn’t think much less of him though if it will turn out he isn’t in any relationship with anyone. He’d just appear to me as someone with unrequited love with our girl as the object of his love. Hahahaha. 

But I agree with you... something is definitely going on between our 2 protagonists. 

I agree with you here. I want to thank you for your timely response TheWanderer. I see exactly what you mean I'm sure there are things hidden between them.  the feeling of love is wonderful if it is built with sincerity and honesty

• Like 11
  • Awesome 3

Well well well, as expected the 3rd wheeler come to picture again. And this time with confusing post that rock the ship to certain people. Dont be, I bet lmh was with kb walking the same route he took on 2nd July. He brought kb to walk at the same place to remind everyone the significant of the route. Damn that man are smart.

I had accepted that all their friends, agencies and even media is on their side. As we already know about the friends helping hand try to debunk their whereabout and agencies on krik krik mode, media on the other hand is a mystery and acting fishy. Why no news, no gossip, no dispatch? Is a lie if those powerful portal dont smell about this rumors with him and kge. I dont even want to bring miss k business here because none of HIS post relate to her at all. YES, NONE. And if let say the miss k really on relationship with him, why why why he throw crumbs that link to kge. Why make fans think him and kge an item? So it doesnt make sense at all to me. Is so unlike him doing things that would backfire in a bad way. 

Im not sure how the legal work in korea, but i remember they had petition in 2019 to disband korean dispatch and others gossip portal as breach of privacy, against the law and entitle of suing if everything expose without consents. So, is this why they are so quite? Media has been warned by agencies to not leak any news or photo or face legal action?

Thats how i look at things. Just enjoy the journey as we seriously witnessing something beautiful about to happen sooner or later. :gangnamstyle:

• Like 16
  • Love 2