[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Dropping by here to read all your views on the recent IG posts. I was never one to 100% believe in this trending of lovestagram between LMH and KGE. However, I cannot deny that it is far fetch for it to be merely coincidental that they always post on the same day. And to now know that the NB sneakers are newly released in the exact colours the both of them wear?? What are the chances of it being coincidental again?

Yes, it is the ex birthday but I truly think it has never crossed LMH's mind. All he was thinking of was the real need/mission to post something because KGE has posted. But he missed the timing to do so before the end of 9 Oct. As simple as that.

My only complain is why he always post blurry pics that doesn't really mean anything and his posts have no captions! Is his pure intention merely to post anything just to be posting on the same day as KGE? Even so, why blurry pics?

As for KGE, I like her pic of her sun-kissed face in the car. I also like her pics with Shin Hyun Bin in her cap. But she also tends to post random pictures that I couldn't comprehend such as these random ones with Chanel bag sans makeup and then her pictures in short bangs and black&white boots?

Whatever it is, I am still looking forward to big crumbs from them that don't need us to crack our brains to decipher...

• Like 11
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

It seems to me that all the beauty and charm of the photos of Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun from IG are in their fleetingness, spontaneity and realism. We see our favorite actors as they are in everyday life - without makeup, artificial poses or imaginary images. Their cute lively faces, natural smiles and funny faces warm hearts and bring real joy. And there are enough beautiful staged photo sessions on the actors' official pages. So let as many photos from everyday life appear in IG, even blurry ones!

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

Coming here again to booster my shipper mood. I pray the attraction grows into love, then grows into respect , then grows into life long commitment! I hope their relationship last long. let them bask in the sweetness of their love, but please don't forget us fans, give us some crumbs every now and then. it feels like a miracle to witness how are attracted they are to one another, starting from the press con, the BTS and the lovestagram. PATIENCE and STAYPOSITIVE in our ship, fellow members. That time when they finally come open/announce their marriage will be the sweetest joy ever. Love you both lee min ho and Kim go eun. 

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

I dont want him to post anymore today. Period.

Let the lovestagram today be our happy pill. Enough with the scrolling, reading and comments in sns. My head is spinning with too much sugar from cake today. I need my pillow. 

:issohappy:100th Day!

Edit: Is pass midnite kst time, no update like 2nd July. So our ship has been sailing smoothly by the captain and co captain. And today 10.10.2020, co captain are our savior to the fandom. Shipper that jump ship, are welcome to come back anytime. Remember, We are blessed shipper. Honoured and enjoy, as they try to love tirelessly with us in it.   :cutekitty:

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

So all this while, KGE is the real OIM:lol::lol:

She’s so fed up with people linking other women to her MAN that she posted back to back on the same day as him & even made sure there was something that will point directly to him:P:D

I love how bold & fierce she is:wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 8

Seems like nari is wearing the same pair of shoes that kge wore of NB.:surprisedwut: Either this post is to distract the attention that yesterday’s post made or nari and taeul bought the same shoes!!:crazily:I think my brain is going to collapse thinking the possibilities.:headbang:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

https://forums.soompi.com/profile/1476626-itsmylifeboss/

@Itsmylifeboss

See y'all in heaven

hai everyone .. :D

absolutely, wearing matching outfits with your partner or best friend is a way of expressing love in a fashionable way. as for me, it is an attempt to the glorification of young love, the longing for relationship or friendship stability and a fixation on appearances. in fact, matching outfits sometimes it's subtle, sometimes it's flat out there, sometimes it's intentional and sometimes it's accidental.

:heart4:

I believe in the past we did it very often. whether it be with a partner, friend or parents. we've always somehow matched with somebody. when we see that we're matching with someone, we get really excited, right? 

we get happy because it makes we feel closer and more connected with that person. it would look cool and show them how close we are.

my impression is that, it was sweet since MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI in love  :heartxoxo:  normally has no issues showing their affection to me. at the time, it were the only way they found to show us affection in public. both of them were trying to make an effort to make the bond of love. in other words, it is a way to show affection to express emotions and to feel closer to the other person.

:rickroll:

in my view, mostly they do so to let themselves and others know. once you get in love, you won't know what all crazy stuff you going to do.

Come Here Mental Health GIF by YouTube

I always keep on praying , O GOD may our dream couple come true.

stay safe and happy everyone.. :D             

:transforms:

• Like 12
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

Lol. I was actually expecting nari to have those shoes when I saw that she follows the official ig of thisisneverthat yesterday. It's a limited edition and a collaboration and she's obviously a fan of the brand, so I thought she would not dare to miss getting a pair. So I was not surprised that she's wearing the same pair in her post with kge but what intrigued me is the timing. I bet the post was deliberate and they know fans has been talking about the couple shoes since yesterday. 

Also, who took those photos??? So far we have not seen kge and nari with other people when they hangout. Their mutual friends I can think of are their staff, bh actors and tkem casts. And so far we have not seen traces of their staff or any actors with them. I can't help to think they were with someone who should not be seen publicly with them. 

Suspicious Willem Dafoe GIF by Film Independent Spirit Awards

Edited by gutterland
  • Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

On 8/7/2020 at 2:51 PM, MsMagic said:

Does KGE have a magnet for men's eyes or what? Found this on YouTube. Start from 2:10 :

No wonder LMH felt the need to mark his territory!

hai everyone .. :D

I just refer and attach this above quote @MsMagic

okay, are you looking for a way to lift someone's spirits? in my eyes, love is magic makes you want to dance. if we find ourselves on the receiving end of a positive message, it may boost our self-esteem because love is the most beautiful, perfect thing humanity has ever known. I say love is magic and rightly so, because for anyone who's ever had true love, they know that there really is no way to describe it. just a second , we're all trying to forget the rumor of LMH and Sora but it doesn't matter for us because we keep our faith up , stay strong and let GOD take over it. we can hear rumor but we can't know them, right? thank you @MsMagichad spread good energy. deep inside it's all around me I can't hide. I always support and keep on praying , O GOD may our dream couple

MIN HO SSI :heart:  GO EUN SSI come true.

https://tenor.com/view/the-king-eternal-monarch-tkem-kdrama-korean-drama-lee-minho-gif-17425121

:heart2:

• Like 19

We should give her an applause coz finally she is no longer a boomer and other than putting borders on her ig post she has started using igs also....

and apparently it seems the whole gang is into close up face pics now on igs 

kimbum

demi Kim 

kge 

now let’s wait for our lover boy also (LMH juseyo)

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Prerna said:

We should give her an applause coz finally she is no longer a boomer and other than putting borders on her ig post she has started using igs also....

hai everyone ..:D

I just refer and attach this above quote @Prerna

I want to say that haven't we noticed how people who often smile a lot attract positivity? a simple smile can bring out all the positive ways. personally, I think people who feel good and who give good vibes to others are more attractive. definitely, our beloved actress

WOW! GO EUN SSI. in other words, her smiling is contagious and she is passing these positive vibes on to others and I've noticed a large change in ourselves and those around her. :heart:

thank you @Prerna for all the positivity and good vibes.

:bunnywar: 

stay safe and happy everyone ..

:allgoodlol:  

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

https://mobile.twitter.com/royalcourtlady/status/1315623603543576581

D-4! Who’s up for a tweet party on the release day of #Untact?

Oct. 16, 2020 | 10AM - 1PM KST Use the hashtag #/UntactShortFilm and tagline “Ggonekim For Untact” in your every tweet (please DO NOT USE the ht and tagline until the tweet party schedule).

https://mobile.twitter.com/kimgoeunphofc/status/1315544995919613952

• Like 13
  • Awesome 1