[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

hai everyone ..:D

sure, that's one way of looking at it , being around positive people has been shown to improve self-esteem and increase our chance of reaching goals. surround ourselves with people who will lift we up and help with see the bright side.

just let me say ..

recently, the rumors love between LMH and Sora are still on youtube.  among LMH Shippers told in Sora's IG , she has added and followed MIN HO SSI Fans's IG.  LMH Shippers conclude either Sora want to inform the rumors or to know the activities of LMH Fans. they're spread the information does not mean anything.

:byebye2:

just like the ocean has no end, the same way LMH and GO EUN SSI love , both of them grow every single day. each passing day, may their love grow deeper, I can't imagine a world without them. love both of them LMH and KGE.

:heart2:

:saitama:

once again, these good words are always on my mind, I always keep praying for MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI in my prayer until they become together real couple as lovely husband and wife because they're deserve to be together.

still, keep on praying O GOD may our dream couple come true.

• Like 12
  • Love 5

@OnlyforloveYou're me girl, You're me. Tell me about it. It's my everyday struggle. 

Spoiler
I will put my rant in the spoiler not to give off any negative vibes in the forum.
From the start of my recent obsession with k-dramas, the only names I search on twitter were KGE's and HB's(Goblin and CLOY are my top most favorite). I just wanted to know their latest projects and updates. I have stopped searching KGE's name for the past 2 months. The comments are so hurtful and gives such heartache for anyone who loves her. She's been called by every deteriorated word that exists under the sky.
The obsession of OIM's towards KGE is incomprehensible. In this rate they will forget their fav's name itself cos that much they're absorbed in hating her. 
So now I only go to KGE fan twitter accounts. For me, if I don't like someone I avoid everything about them like plague. Here they are intentionally creating wars by crossing their lane.
Sometimes this makes me wonder whether this shipping is worth all this. Then I see how happy she was with him and also looks happy and glowing in the recent interviews and that makes me believe they are on the right path. 
How I wish I could create a bubble and protect her from all the hate. Even HB is getting hatred cos of shipping wars. But that's nothing compared to what KGE is receiving. My two poor precious babies..... I want to protect them from the whole world. Let me stop here cos otherwise there's no end to it.

7 hours ago, masunni said:

Tweeterian are sensitive social media. Everyone being sensitive for the fandom or celebrities. WHY???

You critic you got bash, u use wrong word u got bash. This is not about hate tweet or malicious tweet towards a celebrities, thats YES, u need to be on guard on defend mode.

Is a discussion and an opinion, is an open sns to everyone to reach each other, make friends but it got misunderstand, misinterpret by people who are very sensitive and end up twisting the meaning of tweet. They end up spreading the war without them realising it even they support the same fandom.

Be cool, be positive and dont jump to conclusion.

@masunniSorry to cut your post short dear, I know exactly what you're talking about. Nowadays, fans worship their idols and they don't want to hear or read anything bad even if its a positive criticism. My only problem is when the whole fandom and artist gets bashed because of some one in their fandom's opinion about other fandom's idols.

Let me end this with this:

Paulo Coelho-"Never argue with a fool. People watching may not be able to tell the difference".

and this "Never argue with the fools because they will bring you down to their level and defeat you with their experience."  

• Like 5
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

Sorry to cut short your post, Ahjumma @masunni. You should post what you just said above on Twitter. I see social media as an engagement tool but, as you pointed out, people's reactions create unnecessary tension. There are good contents on Twitter (even the political ones, I must say) but even the good tweets with the best intentions get bashed. Oh well, that's human nature I guess. One needs the self-awareness, intentional action and practice to learn how to let go of the negativity. 

Back to Untact, besides KGE's superb acting I can sense a great chemistry between KGE and the lead actor - based on the teaser. Can't wait for the release and I hope Samsung TV will allow access outside of Korea (I heard the recommended VPN is a hit and miss). And yes, I am one of those who fervently wish that PYEHA POSTS SOMETHING TO SHOW HIS SUPPORT TO KGE/UNTACT! Just because they're....ASDJZHKLM...okbye:)

Good point there chingu @kdfan_incad , but this ahjumma cannot argue with gen y & z, i will drag myself to the gutter by putting fire to their tweets. Their words is to harsh, u feel no point advising them. They will learn later in life themselves. 

Yes chingu @Ms.sunshine, we dont engage with them, we just observe, as long it didnt prolong the issue, it will pass eventually. Both fans love their celeb individually or together so much, sometimes they forget to live their lives respectfully. Nice quote u got there. :thumbsup:

We used to quote "if you had nothing good to say, please hold your tongue", now we should hold our mind and fingers from writing if we didnt understand what we read. Everyone have different opinion, conduct nicely, putting down and bash others opinion, then lead to fan war, doesnt make u righteous. Is a reminder to myself too. 

Untact is coming! ive done installing my vpn, at first no idea how to use, but this ahjumma somehow manage it hahaha. Kge so beautiful, she didnt age, im jealous huhu, Lmh hiatus from any prog make us miss him more. Wish we could see them together in 1 frame soon. :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

On 10/5/2020 at 12:29 PM, Prerna said:

I think the long time minoz is also slowly converting herself to be a shipper....lol

soha minoz uploaded a video on 5th October of tkem ep.5 where LMH confesses that he is dating now...

okay @Prerna thank you for heading up on what is in and what is out around here. I got it :D

• Like 12
  • Wiggle 2

24 minutes ago, masunni said:

Good point there chingu @kdfan_incad , but this ahjumma cannot argue with gen y & z, i will drag myself to the gutter by putting fire to their tweets. Their words is to harsh, u feel no point advising them. They will learn later in life themselves. 

Yes chingu @Ms.sunshine, we dont engage with them, we just observe, as long it didnt prolong the issue, it will pass eventually. Both fans love their celeb individually or together so much, sometimes they forget to live their lives respectfully. Nice quote u got there. :thumbsup:

We used to quote "if you had nothing good to say, please hold your tongue", now we should hold our mind and fingers from writing if we didnt understand what we read. Everyone have different opinion, conduct nicely, putting down and bash others opinion, then lead to fan war, doesnt make u righteous. Is a reminder to myself too. 

@masunniSeriously, Twitter is not really a safe haven for anyone. The choice of words use in the tweet wasn't even offensive. Fans are just overly sensitive. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Report the tweet if it's offensive. If it's not, ignore and just MOVE ON with life.

2 hours ago, Ms.sunshine said:

Nowadays, fans worship their idols and they don't want to hear or read anything bad even if its a positive criticism

Most fans will only have good things to say about their idols. But that doesn't mean we should condemn the minority who criticize. I can accept constructive criticism. But hate speech/derogatory words that I can't accept. Learn to differentiate.

I've tweeted my opinion regarding the tweet:

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

43 minutes ago, cpjing8 said:

@masunniSeriously, Twitter is not really a safe haven for anyone. The choice of words use in the tweet wasn't even offensive. Fans are just overly sensitive. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Report the tweet if it's offensive. If it's not, ignore and just MOVE ON with life.

Most fans will only have good things to say about their idols. But that doesn't mean we should condemn the minority who criticize. I can accept constructive criticism. But hate speech/derogatory words that I can't accept. Learn to differentiate.

I've tweeted my opinion regarding the tweet:

Hide contents

U are the best fans!! thank you! :phew:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

So it’s the first time our queen has used an IGS.I cannot get over how beutiful and bright she is looking in the pic.:fullofhearts:Now if at all the king posts an IGS than we all should prepare  our bridesmaid dress...Wedding Dress GIF by Heist or Hitbut I know I am asking for a lot at this point of time.So I’ll settle with the queens’s IGS.:bashful:

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 2

Friday yey because KGE is so generous with her IG stories... back to back...how I wish she can also do IG live soon:fullofhearts:

Good luck and God bless in your short film- Untact:approves:

We will support you no matter what.

I was like addicted in the teaser for 30 minutes of Untact after the Arjenias shared the vpn for non-SK residents. Thank you so much to them.

I'm super hooked that I added in my Spotify playlist the song Won't Let You Go. I now have the so called LSS because of that. 

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!! 

:2540_meh:

• Like 12

hai everyone ..:D

love at first sight cannot happen without that initial attraction, right? as is well known, falling in love often leads to emotional so am I falling in love GO EUN SSI's IG lastest update and stated "because the day is good" 

:elated:

well from my perspective, KGE really loves watching the sunset. she's friendly introverted personality. she loves nature and it's beauty as she often meditates on GOD as CREATOR of the universe and HIS creativity ,

same goes to MIN HO SSI Fans and his Shippers and GO EUN SSI Fans, Shippers her Smart Supporters someone who loves sunsets isn't lonely, I think they are sensitive and have a love for natural beauty. they probably think a little deeper and can take pleasure in something as magical but natural as a sunset. I'm proud of the soul of the LMH Fans and his Shippers and KGE Fans , Shippers and her Smart Supporters who are always supportive non-stop.  :heart:

definitely, you and I love sunset.

keep on praying O GOD may our dream couple come true.

:heartxoxo:

:happydance:

source :

https://www.instagram.com/ggonekim/

• Like 20
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Good morning chingus! I just want to share this very clever & cute fan vid with you all. Hope it puts a smile on your faces like it does to me. Happy Friday lovelies :) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGCJyR6JG04/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I am over the moon seeing a sun kissed gorgeous KGE looking so pretty. She's the unbothered queen. So relieved to see her happy knowing that all these negativity is not reaching/affecting her.

And YOU @Peekaboohoomade my day further happy by sharing this. Love you for sharing this.

:kisslevel:

• Like 11
  • Love 1

KGE just went to met Veniel Choi, and after that Veniel drove KGE during sunset time to drop her to the cafe where LMH were waiting.

Then our King and Queen enjoyed their evening together.

Is it only me or anyone else have the same thought after saw today's lovestagram?

THEY DRIVE ME CRAZY srsly!!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 4

I'm loving how our king & queen are not subtle anymore

Interestingly today is heirs 7th anniversary

Queen's fav Kim tan's 7th anniversary:heart1:

How on earth both of them choose the same day to meet frnds? Its clear as day that they are in love and dating:please:

I'm always grateful for MinEun who chose to give hints abt their love life and let me be a part of it 

• Like 12
  • Love 3

@Ms.sunshine Always a pleasure to share new findings! But hey, now your day is EVEN BETTER! Posts from our King & Queen. I refuse to believe this is coincidence anymore. No way. I think our couple is in love and they're trying to tell the world about it! Ah feel so lucky that they're sharing a bit of their lives with us all :yaaa:

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1