[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I'm so excited to watch Untact in Youtube:approves:

The arjenias are so generous to share the app to access it online. 

:fullofhearts:

The trailer is really good and again how KGE delivers her lines, no doubt is so effective. Definitely worth our time watching. Let us support KGE in her project and be unified to reach 10M views so she can fulfill her promise to sing a song for us. :issohappy:

• Like 12
  • Love 1

Everyone noticed her photo taken during TKEM made it to the Untact film. Well, isn't this the same photo that some keen-eyed fans believed was the wallpaper on LMH's phone when he posted that pic of him reading a stack of blank papers? Remember??

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

5 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Video from veniel_choi instagram:

Could Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun (foreground) be here?

I had the same suspicion. Although the female looked like it could be KGE, after looking at the side face profile of the male, I really don't think that's LMH. At first I really thought it could be him, the way he touched his hair and sit with legs crossed. But hmmm.. side of face tells me nope, not him :blink:

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

As per my thought I don’t think it’s LMH cause they would not post anything related to the couple openly as such.But  what I saw is that when veniel posted this vedio a few days back the comment section was open and few people mentioned his name asking whether it’s him or not!!:headbang:and now the comment section is closed in this specific vedio.So I guess our King and queen should be very well aware of the noise happening around in their name.

And the agency is still silent!!So.....Full House Flirting GIF

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

Very much looking forward to Untact, KGE will be amazing in it! I have a sudden thought. During the build-up to release of Untact, I wonder what will Pyeha do:

1) Stay very quiet on IG, so he doesn't rob the attention off KGE. 

2) Post something on IG in support of Untact. (This will just send me to heaven!!!). 

I probably shouldn't have mention the above, for fear of dissapoinment lol.. But omg, we shall see! Let's hope LMH makes an unexpected move. I dare you Pyeha! 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

@Peekaboohoo Me too having the same thoughts, though its unlikely that option 2 will happen. But he is been unpredictable lately. So there's hope, I dare say.

He can go to the premiere though, when UNTACT is released to support her as a Costar(ehemmm)

Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

All of KGE's former costars always went to her movie premiers to support her . So it won't be suspicious. But then I don't know if LMH has done that for his previous costars. Next week will be a very interesting week. :popcornjackson:

Yes Pyeha, we're waiting for your move.

• Like 10

hai everyone.. :D

here , I just want to say ..

let's take a moment to remember love feelings of the perfect partner MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI by our side, life is smooth.

:heart4:

think of something that we will love doing once our day is done and promise ourselves ,

we will make that happen by giving ourselves something enjoyable to look forward can help put a smile on our face for the entire day. besides that, for many of us it takes a lot of courage and strength to start the day with a positive frame of mind. each of one us is unique and so are our problems that we have to face every day. :)

regarding to our best korean actress and multi-talented artist KIM GO EUN new film 'UNTACT' is a short film focusing the life in the middle of the COVID19 outbreak. I put it where she can see it. feels like 'UNTACT' make our sanity our priority and interact with those who make we feel good about ourselves and provide us with constructive feedback. this is the only way to grow. talk to someone we love and care about and who loves and cares about us the same way. in fact, fill our mind and soul with the most cheerful thoughts that could boost our enthusiasm to the next level. still, GO EUN SSI performance is full of lovely grace notes, like the single tear that rolls down her face as she stands near at the door in heavy rain. indeed, the character of Su Jin's a vlog blogger, she carried her pretty smile and nice acting in this short movie too. overall, feel good movie that will leave you wondering about the little things in life.     

:heartxoxo:

on the other hands, go see and support KGE's new short film 'UNTACT'  :heart:  

I seek for your mercy and blessing that keep MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI their love strong and honor for each other. let love suffuse their relationship. keep on praying .

O GOD may our dream couple come true ...

:transforms:

https://mydramalist.com/66325-untact/photos

• Like 20
  • Love 2

Kim Go Eun drops poster of her new short film Untact; The King: Eternal Monarch actress stars with Kim Joo Hun

Kim Go Eun is all set to blow us away yet again with her new short film Untact. The King: Eternal Monarch alum has shared the poster featuring It's Okay To Not Be Okay alum Kim Joo Hun.
It has bee a few months since we saw Kim Go Eun sweep us off our feet with The King: Eternal Monarch. The actress now returns with a new project in her hand and it looks extremely intriguing. The Goblin alum revealed that she is starring in a short movie titled Untact. She took to Instagram and shared the poster of the film. In the poster, Kim Go Eun appears distressed as she holds a phone in her hand and sports loose clothes.

While we cannot help but wonder what is bothering her, we were also excited to see yet another popular face on the poster. Kim Go Eun stars with Kim Joo Hun. The last time we saw him, he had K-drama fans gushing with his role in It's Okay To Not Be Okay. On the poster, Kim Joo Hun seems engrossed in listening to something or someone as he's seated on a piece of furniture. Check out the interesting poster below:

kim_go_eun_new_movie.jpg?itok=-EwNBKmM

Back in August, via Naver, Korean news portal Culture Daily, Kim Ji Woon has directed the short film. Describing the plot, the international publication's translation revealed that the movie revolves around the COVID-19 era where two people are unable to meet due to the pandemic. Seems relatable, right? Well, we cannot wait to watch it!

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/kim-go-eun-drops-poster-her-new-short-film-untact-king-eternal-monarch-actress-stars-kim-joo-hun-567028?amp

• Like 9
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Ms.sunshine said:

@Peekaboohoo Me too having the same thoughts, though its unlikely that option 2 will happen. But he is been unpredictable lately. So there's hope, I dare say.

He can go to the premiere though, when UNTACT is released to support her as a Costar(ehemmm)

All of KGE's former costars always went to her movie premiers to support her . So it won't be suspicious. But then I don't know if LMH has done that for his previous costars. Next week will be a very interesting week.

Yes Pyeha, we're waiting for your move.

What if he will post sumthing to promote untact...hahahahah...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, Katherine mae Neri said:

@Katherine mae Neri Exactly. Any word from him in support of Untact will send all shippers wild lol, or even just a 'Like', we'll be content :wub:

Btw, it's so good to see that even minoz_moonshine is loving TKEM couple moments. What I've noticed is, even though minoz_moonshine is a long time massive LMH fan, she never posted many photos of LMH with co-star or with other female kstars. But now it's looking like she's giving her support too. Awesome! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGEiGqzgOyM/?hl=en

• Like 7
  • Awesome 4

it's me again . hai . .:D

yes . totally in love with her acting. supremely talented. this lady has elegance and poise. perfect voice modulation and the expressions are always on-point. KIM GO EUN is our best actress. just seen a couple of her short movie 'UNTACT' trailers with another amazing actor Kim Joo Hun and again, he's very versatile and chooses good movies. furthermore, our favourite actor LEE MIN HO - magnetic charm is the word that comes to my mind when I see him on-screen in fantasy drama The King : Eternal Monarch (TKEM) . he pulls it off amazingly well as for me, he is a perfectionist but I loved each one. 

hard work is a prerequisite for career advancement but that doesn't necessarily mean committing to an endless series of lengthy workdays. the Covid-19 pandemic has also caused many professionals to rethink their priorities. let's rewatch and support their artwork. :smile:

:surprisedwut:

UNTACT trailers

https://youtu.be/7FvfE3Q31rs 

The King : Eternal Monarch (TKEM) :

https://youtu.be/d3m6yUvi3DM

stay safe and happy everyone. .

:ok:

• Like 12
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, Katherine mae Neri said:

Then we all will straight ascend to heaven200.gif

It will be as good as announcing dating news because after TKEM days there's not a single post from him connecting directly to her. Even the July 2 post is without any caption and only the fans bombarded his IG with her name.

Even during TKEM days they didn't even post a selfie of them and not even selfie of them with others. LMH only has selfies with WDH whereas KGE has selfies with everyone except him. It was so surprising that WDH's farewell party pics also didn't have any trace of KGE when we all know he and KGE are really close and has even gone out to eat together and openly interacts in IG. At least WDH could've posted a pic with her.

But LMH&KGE are so adamant to appear to the entire world that they do not to have any direct contact with each other. So my conclusion is that  its the least possible scenario that he will like or post anything related to UNTACT. Same time I am curious to see what kind of brilliant plan he comes up with to show her the support but at the same time not directly linking him to her.:fiercebunny:

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Not entirely mineun related,just comming here to rant a bit because there is so much toxic things in twitter that sometimes I want to slap the hell out of the people tweeting shits about our couple!merciless bitch slap GIF    Well the outburst is because I saw some tweets throwing RickRoll'D at our gal!How can someone talk bad about such a cute and lovely girl!!

Anyways glad I have this page for my stress buster and positivity!!Tired Dj Khaled GIF by TikTok

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Tweeterian are sensitive social media. Everyone being sensitive for the fandom or celebrities. WHY???

You critic you got bash, u use wrong word u got bash. This is not about hate tweet or malicious tweet towards a celebrities, thats YES, u need to be on guard on defend mode.

Is a discussion and an opinion, is an open sns to everyone to reach each other, make friends but it got misunderstand, misinterpret by people who are very sensitive and end up twisting the meaning of tweet. They end up spreading the war without them realising it even they support the same fandom.

Be cool, be positive and dont jump to conclusion.

Honestly, tweeter is not my kind of social media, to many childish mind, life is not 1 way, people dont talk only what u want to hear, people talk to engage with different people so u could get many diff perspective in life. U watch and listen, thats how u could understand more about others. Tweeter is not that place. 

:surprisedwut:

p/s: the crumbs from Instagram is always awesome. I could engage with them without feeling anxious. This forum still my no 1, as many ahjumma like me lurking while waiting for update. LOVE U ALL!! :wub:

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@Onlyforlove Sad to hear you've come across those nasty web trolls! Try not to waste your time with them. They're not worth it. Glad I'm not into Twitter, I just never got the hang of it. I'm just between instagram and this forum. Love it here cos it's just all you positive, supportive people who talks sense! :approves:

• Like 8
  • Love 1