[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

A bit out of topic here. I scroll around on IG this morning to find out that the actor and actress who plays charles and diana is having their photoshoot for vanity fair moving cover. And i feel kinda salty because the photoshoot that we have is our girl with maximus :saitama:

Here's the link btw

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFt_drCp5WQ/?igshid=h0alea5sit91

• Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 1

Speaking of JJS, have you seen this cameo of kge on JJS's movie. It's just brief but proves kge's wide acting spectrum. Lmh really described it well during that tkem presscon. 

And also this bromance mash-up of LOBTS and JJS's drama shown during 2016 sbs drama awards LOL. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 10/3/2020 at 6:22 PM, Senseandstyle said:

@AquariusMY hands down RECORD OF YOUTH! soo cute, enough kilig,  and light! I'm soo hooked! This is the kind of series that you have a big smile and warm heart after each episode. Even the bickering moms are lovable lol

(The 2nd male lead reminds me of LMH's possible celebrity life though --- i think thats how his celeb life is like )  

It also gives insights about how K Entertainment works. Thus, going back to lmh kge (lol) it is very impossible that   they do not know they are being shipped heavily by international fans ; and that the agencies' silence means a lot. 

Go watch it!! Highly recommended. 

Coming back here because i suddenly miss MinEun. I wonder if they spent quality time together during chuseok holidays.

I also started watching Record of Youth and got hooked since episode 2. I personally think both Parks (Bo Gum and So Dam) were outstanding in acting department. Their chemistry were also genuine and at the right pace. It felt refreshing to find such chemistry after MinEun. On the contrary there were quite many people who found the series boring and the couple had no chemistry. I was like... whaaaatttt?

Well, nothing new tho. Same thing happened to TKEM back then. A precious gem that is not everyone's cup of tea despite its obvious quality.

If you tried to find any other k-drama that resembles TKEM, do try Alice. It's a great ongoing time travel drama, even tho not a romance one.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

:((((((((... it seems everyone has figured out how good and beneficial the barley tea KGE is advertising bc my local HMart  (korean mart) has been out of it for weeks now. It’s literally the only endorsement product from either KGE/LMH that I can incorporate in diet :tears: Atleast people are showing their love for her by supporting her endorsement <3

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

Sleeping at 11pm, woke up at 2am (since mineun happened) scroll reading fanfic old and new. At 3am, i was wondering today is the 5th of the month, would he or her post anything today at this godly hour? What with the 5th again? I cannot remember. Aaaahhh nevermine, if they post, they post, continue reading.

Exactly 3.35am at my time zone, 4.35am kst time zone he really posted! Again, while half of the world fan still sleeping and im going to be zombi sending children to school later today. Well, not that i waiting for him to post, just happen i cannot sleep, so my thought goes hhmm whatever lee min ho shi, is ur life, i dont want to think, u make me tired with or without your cryptic post. Hahaha im used to it. We used to it. 

But still tho, why the 5th? Again, I hate using my brain. :surprisedwut:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

7 hours ago, masunni said:

Sleeping at 11pm, woke up at 2am (since mineun happened) scroll reading fanfic old and new. At 3am, i was wondering today is the 5th of the month, would he or her post anything today at this godly hour? What with the 5th again? I cannot remember. Aaaahhh nevermine, if they post, they post, continue reading.

Exactly 3.35am at my time zone, 4.35am kst time zone he really posted! Again, while half of the world fan still sleeping and im going to be zombi sending children to school later today. Well, not that i waiting for him to post, just happen i cannot sleep, so my thought goes hhmm whatever lee min ho shi, is ur life, i dont want to think, u make me tired with or without your cryptic post. Hahaha im used to it. We used to it. 

But still tho, why the 5th? Again, I hate using my brain.

That's the cycle nowadays.:highonflowers:

I love love love that he posted on the 5th... I don't know why the 5th matters so much but if he keeps posting on the 5th the smile on my face won't go away. 

Gotta wait 24-48 hours now...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

5 minutes ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

I am sorry. That's the cycle nowadays.

I love love love that he posted on the 5th... I don't know why the 5th matters so much but if he keeps posting on the 5th the smile on my face won't go away. 

Hehehe nope not sorry too. Everyone love him posting at godly hour. Many fans changes sleeping hour including me. Why? Not that im waiting for him to post, is weird seriously, something definitely wrong with my brain. But still it does give us happiness, so is GOOD. 

I will be smiling more if the queen post later today. That will be awesome icing on the cake. To the 5th we trust (which I/we dont know why yet) :eats:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3

2 minutes ago, masunni said:

Hehehe nope not sorry too. Everyone love him posting at godly hour. Many fans changes sleeping hour including me. Why? Not that im waiting for him to post, is weird seriously, something definitely wrong with my brain. But still it does give us happiness, so is GOOD. 

I will be smiling more if the queen post later today. That will be awesome icing on the cake. To the 5th we trust (which I/we dont know why yet) :eats:

I get it. We are in this together!

Hoping she post today too. So happy he posted today.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 3

:rip::rip::rip:

He is just not letting shippers rest in peace 

*grumbles* i wanted to dismiss this 5th thingy and all these crazy hrs stroll as coincidences ..oh well

Captain keep them coming next time pose w kge plz we won't complain :hooray:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

That is just my thought about this beautiful morning:elated: just waiting for KGE to post If she posts anything with leaves or even stem from a tree or pathway, for sure we will definitely freak out :2540_meh:moreso to the OIMs and bashers, and the what ifs are lingering on my mind again:hwaiting2:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

So basically queen posted and I'm not crying and not at all screaming in joy

I'm perfectly normal like y'all:saitama:

Their lovestagram isn't subtle anymore and at this point its clear as day that they are dating

We are one lucky fandom coz our OTP couple are generous and bold enough to give us hints abt their relationship

LMH is giving boyfriend vibes in every freaking picture he posted post TKEM & look at him he looks so happy and vice-versa

:heartxoxo:

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 6

Wishes granted!! Somehow 5th every month means something to them. Either is the no 5 or May or anything related to five. First and the last lovestagram i ever witness. WE ARE BLESS! Now pray it last for many years to come, till death do them part. Happy MinEun day shipper!! :please:

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 7