Panic. I've been a bit busy and still not 100% about where and when to watch Untact?! So it's on the 16th right. So do I need to download a VPN?? I'm in the UK. Would appreciate some info. Thanks in advance. 

Ps: I don't seem to have seen any instruction in the Internet for international viewing of the short film... 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Annyeong, we're the Royal Court Ladies of this palace and we're here to ship our favorite on-screen and off-screen couple from The King: Eternal Monarch   Source: itsjenniejennie/ Tumb

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

This is the one time reality is better than expectation.    You’re right, we will never move on.    Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother

Can someone pls confirm whether there will be only one awards function this year? If yes, do we international fans have an opportunity to contribute

Like voting?!

I hate how tkem received stepson treatment from SBS :tears:

Tkem and MinEun deserve atleast one award

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
30 minutes ago, Itsmylifeboss said:

Can someone pls confirm whether there will be only one awards function this year? If yes, do we international fans have an opportunity to contribute

Like voting?!

I hate how tkem received stepson treatment from SBS :tears:

Tkem and MinEun deserve atleast one award

Same here, i'm keeping my expectations low but if there's anything i can do so we can see them together again and see their happy faces while receiving those well derserved awards, i would gladly help. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

- May i know how this vote in Choeaedol work?

- How this benefit the actress and actors?

- What do they get if they win?

- Whats the different daily heart and ever heart?

- Why cant we use ever heart to vote? 

- How to get more heart other than relying on friends as they only give you total of 1000 heart daily.

- Why did i follow and do this? Eerr

:surprisedwut:

Is only first day, and the voting only end on 15 Nov 2020. Looking how much vote actors and actress got is scary for 1st day. Will i be able to do this for a month? IDK. It depends on the answer ill get on the above matter. Im trying to be logical and realistic. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

hai everyone ..

the beauty of the sky can only be revealed to those who can take a moment to pause and stare. :D however, I really enjoy the love scene that was in this trailer, it's short film UNTACT. KIM GO EUN is the successful as well as talented actress of South Korea. she has the most expressive face I have ever seen on camera. watch her lips. that's all I have to say. we could almost watch this entire movie just staring at her beautiful smile. in fact, she was perfectly acting for this role. I didn't have a hard time not doing that. I will wait for her short film UNTACT. let's support and watch her best work. it's full of potential.:elated:

:popcornjackson:

another year has passed and MIN HO SSI :heart: GO EUN SSI  both kept proving to us all that love they shared is real. may the wonderful memory of the day when MIN HO SSI  :heart: GO EUN SSI started their love journey to new life keep their relation strong and everlasting forever. wish their happiness and love. may GOD bless both of them always with the best in life.

:heartxoxo:

stay safe and healthy everyone..

:ok:

source

https://metro.style/people/celebrities/kim-go-eun-kim-joo-hun-short-film-untact/27570

https://tenor.com/view/kiss-the-king-eternal-monarch-lee-minho-kim-goeun-gif-17296851

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

Speaking of GIFs, all this time while watching the Jenga game in Swoon, I thought when LMH was looking ahead, he was looking at the camera. But after seeing this GIF I realized that he is actually looking at KGE through the monitor. Isn't that too cute:fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

hai everyone...

I just want to share 

:letsgo:

let's say I've sold a product to a customer. a bit later the costumer tells me "wow, this is fantastic." :D 

now, it's LAZADA annual 11.11 Shopping Festival and this beautiful model turned actor has become an internationally renowned Hallyu star, MIN HO SSI is Lazada first regional brand ambassador. Lazada biggest one day sale 11.11 the lowest price to shop. okay, let's save the date 11.11 and wonder is that date 11.11 will be in for a big surprise? :heart:

:rubchin:

:wow2:

I always keep on praying, O GOD may our dream couple

MIN HO SSI :heartxoxo: GO EUN SSI come true.

source

https://stylemnl.net/lee-min-ho-is-lazadas-newest-regional-brand-endorser/

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

Ah rather annoyed that I'm busy with my normal life at the minute. But still want to sneak into delulu mode :lol: LMH looks dashing in the new Lazada campaign. So, 

1) Lazada 11.11? Of all numbers to use, Lazada chose that number. They must be shippers too! 

2) Photos of LMH pointing at mobile. No doubt, a Samsung! Which is what Untact is totally promoting. Probably not LMH dropping hint but hey ho. 

I've downloaded Tachyon, but not tested it out. Hope I won't miss Untact tmrw! Will vote for both our King & Queen on AAA as soon as i can. Please keep the updates coming in guys! :heartxoxo:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • graceyco changed the title to [Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM