[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

23 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

She did an Instagram update. I was waiting for her to do one but she didn't do it on June 22. She waited to do it a day later. What lol :o I was off by a day... 

What about Binnie News on Bargaining resuming filming early July, that news came out today right?hmm...so technically we have candies from these 2...:heart4:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

13 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Somehow..the white of her top/outfit seriously makes me think of a beautiful bride who's getting her makeup done and dolled up for her wedding day! And that adorable kiss at the end! Aww she's dropping those candies again! :wub:

Same thoughts. I hope its their wedding registration today white dress:heart4:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

37 minutes ago, Jellysshi said:

my delulu mind will think that the video She posted belongs to you know who kkk :rolleyes:

Yeahhh me also thinking the same, actually that vid maybe she sent it to Mr you know who first! While he busy filming. Omg! 

:heart2beat:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

5 minutes ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Did Ye Jin-ssi just throw us a kiss to reassure us that we are going to get through July - September together or is she showing off that she will be giving Hyun Bin-ssi babe time and cope just fine while we suffer out here wondering how they really are doing and we are going to manage the drought...? 

I think you're right, she just reassured us that we're going to get through the next 2 months together.. fighting YeJinssi

• Like 14
  • Love 2

:DHello BINJIN Shippers Annyeounghaseyo ! everybody is all frenzy over YJ video selfie. but hope someone can help me translate 2nd video - she is going out to middle east ? point to point means directly ? will she go to Jordan with HB ? im dying our queen is rolling :wub::heart2beat:

BINJIN FOR LIFE a dose of vitaBIN for enerJIN 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, vitaBIN4EnerJIN22 said:

:DHello BINJIN Shippers Annyeounghaseyo ! everybody is all frenzy over YJ video selfie. but hope someone can help me translate 2nd video - she is going out to middle east ? point to point means directly ? will she go to Jordan with HB ? im dying our queen is rolling :wub::heart2beat:

BINJIN FOR LIFE a dose of vitaBIN for enerJIN 

I posted the translation on the previous page: 

12 minutes ago, celest1al said:

SECOND VIDEO CAPTION:
"I'm feeling good so I'm uploading another one... the point is eyerolling."

She does roll her eyes back in both videos so that's funny. LOL. 

@RiRiGaGa Definitely bride vibes!!! She said she's feeling good... why YJ sshi??? :rolleyes:

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1