[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@celest1al thank you for that food truck revelation! It certainly seems like that truck could have been sent courtesy of her negotiating partner Binnie :wub:

As for the grocery store revelation, I remember a few hundred pages back (even though time wise it wasn’t that long ago, that’s just how insanely fast this thread has been moving), someone (I can’t remember who, sorry) did some digging and thoroughly convinced me that it was not Ralphs in Koreatown they were at, but at a Pavilions in Newport Beach (about an hour outside of LA) near a very swanky golf course called Pelican Hill. I went on Yelp (I live in the OC-LA area) and found pictures of that Pavilions - and EVERYTHING matched up perfectly, from the items in the aisle to the wall decor to the shopping carts. I am convinced they stayed at the Pelican Hill resort to play golf for a few days and did some snack shopping after one of their sessions. It’s totally plausible that they stayed in Koreatown for a few days as well, which would explain that picture of her that someone else so expertly sleuthed.

As for HB setting off to Jordan to finish filming The Bargaining, I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a safe experience for everyone involved. It’s going to be quite the drought but I’m hoping when they come back, we will get the good news we are all hoping for :)

• Like 9
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

what so he sent her a food truck! omg!! looking at that food truck and TN on it. He totally sent that to her omg @Choisamsook 

So maybe TN reshoots were before that day or during that week. I can't believe he used  a similar comment he says later for TN promo period ^_^

I cant with them right now :lol::heart: I think she sent him the food truck this year almost the same time LOL! 

April 23 2020?

This is 101% SYJ's now looking back at the SITR food truck also given around the same date.

Love findings of old "receipts" from past years makes my heart flutter lol

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

34 minutes ago, celest1al said:

Thank you @TotoroSY and @Choisamsook!!!
I did that translation quickly, so this is my edited version that reflects the original sentence structure a bit more accurately:
"She buys me food often and negotiates well too... Pretty noona Son Ye Jin, Fighting!"
It says the same thing on the side banner and the top banner.
Thanks to @lovelyz for providing the actual post to me or else I would have never figured this out!  

And wow you're right!!! He says that exact comment at one of the TN promo events!
I was 100% before, but now I'm 110% sure that he's the one who sent it... :lol:
So I had to look up that video... It's at 09:15

This is personally one of my fav TN interviews because she literally calls him a beloved fellow actor/an actor whom she loves... :wub:

Thanks @Choisamsook for attaching the picture! Couldn't figure out how to do it. :D 

@celest1al  Love that you added the video!! This is around Aug 2018 (i think), and the food truck was sent in Apr 2018 (based on YJ's Insta post, or it might be earlier than that).  How many times has HB call YJ "PRETTY"?  In this poster, all the interviews, in the Compliment video, when YJ was stuck when asked why she's so popular for so many years (and his answer "pretty"). OK OK Binnie, we get it, you think YJ is really really pretty.  No wonder you strain your neck staring at her for 19 sec, and she had to nudge you to stop staring LOL!!

Can't believe I am feeling giddy over a food truck. Just love the thot there's a high chance they have been meeting up post the end of TN shooting (cuz YJ shared they met for audio recording and also during her SITR filming time), and probably going to well-known hidden eating places, since both of them are Big Foodies!

:Ohboy3:

43 minutes ago, CartPusherInLA said:

I keep the contention that our OTP would have already forgotten where they went. Maybe they thought they went to Ralph's thus the CLOY reference. It was also noted in past postings that they were with a couple with a young child (Sophia?) ... Dear Lord ,I need to stop my delulu mind with all these assumptions

Combining your on-site sleuthing with @Elle R, it does look highly possible that Binjin were at Pavilion when they got photographed, and I am just imagining them now spending a few weeks at the Pelican Resort at Newport Beach holidaying in LA, and meeting up with each other's friends and family. :wub:  You also thot that picture of YJ near Ralph might be when she (and possibly HB too) went to the birthday part of Sophia. I am willing to be delulu and believe that too. I really think HB was still there at the birthday, and he left for Seoul only after that. 

As for the CLOY reference, it could be that they are basing in on fans speculations which at that time was all about RALPH and Pavilion was never mentioned (as for as I recall). I don't think Binjin will forget where they were when they got photographed. But by putting RALPH in that CLOY scene, it may be their indirect way to show that fans speculations were actually wrong LOL!!

• Like 12
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

29 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

@celest1al thank you for that food truck revelation! It certainly seems like that truck could have been sent courtesy of her negotiating partner Binnie :wub:

As for the grocery store revelation, I remember a few hundred pages back (even though time wise it wasn’t that long ago, that’s just how insanely fast this thread has been moving), someone (I can’t remember who, sorry) did some digging and thoroughly convinced me that it was not Ralphs in Koreatown they were at, but at a Pavilions in Newport Beach (about an hour outside of LA) near a very swanky golf course called Pelican Hill. I went on Yelp (I live in the OC-LA area) and found pictures of that Pavilions - and EVERYTHING matched up perfectly, from the items in the aisle to the wall decor to the shopping carts. I am convinced they stayed at the Pelican Hill resort to play golf for a few days and did some snack shopping after one of their sessions. It’s totally plausible that they stayed in Koreatown for a few days as well, which would explain that picture of her that someone else so expertly sleuthed.

As for HB setting off to Jordan to finish filming The Bargaining, I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a safe experience for everyone involved. It’s going to be quite the drought but I’m hoping when they come back, we will get the good news we are all hoping for :)

Please post the pictures of this Pelican Hill resort and that particular Pavilion! I heard it's a gorgeous place and will be a perfect hideaway for Binjin. 

Hmm, so you think they also stayed at Koreatown? Isn't that a bit too "risky" cuz they can be recognised easily be the many Koreans and Asians who hang out there.

All of us are hoping for good news post Bargaining filming. Now let's also wait and see if YJ will accept any new work this year....

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

This made my day!!!! All these food truck infos! Love it!

Thank you @TotoroSY and @celest1al and @Choisamsook

Oh my... them giving each other food trucks of love and warmth during the filming, so sweet!

Any of the longtime HB fans know if he usually gives his colleagues food trucks too?

As SYJ seems like the kind who would freely gives since she has been receiving from so many.

Love it!

• Like 4
  • Love 13

21 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

But seriously, I am curious too, do they call each other by their real name or their stage name? Cuz they have used their stage name for 20 years now, so they might actually be more used to that except when with their family members or really old school friends. Wonder why we have never seen any reporter asking them this question ie how do their friends and family address them.

Maybe this help. 2017 TN DVD behind the Scene & commentary video

HB Oppa call her Son Ye Jin-sshi

Yejin Unni call him Hyun Bin-sshi

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

Pavilions - and EVERYTHING matched up perfectly, from the items in the aisle to the wall decor to the shopping carts.

@cloyfanI am with you on that theory.  Golfing at the Pelican Resort makes perfect sense for the exclusivity, privacy and has one of the nicest courses in the OC (with an Ocean view no less).  A few postings ago @ElectricHeartspointed out that SYJ IG posting of her next to the tree in Ktown was a late post as it has been documented that she was already back in Korea by January 25 (she even posted the Flight Number).  Per her IG,Tree posting as well as Sophia's birthday were both done January 26. Someone posted that the actual birthday of Sophia is Jan 23 (a WEdnesday), could it be that the birthday party would have been held the weekend prior.  It is highly probable that HB was also present at the party .  

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1