[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Actually if you look closely at the straps on her dress, the one posted today has separate straps from the body of the dress, whereas the Manyo one is one piece ie. strap is part of the dress. :D

Her hair seems a bit different too, looks like she has cut her hair a little cuz it looks shorter in today's video. 

:cutekitty:

For whatever reason that Yejin is at that make-up/ styling session, I am just really happy to see how radiant, happy and chirpy she looks. HB is also not filming now, cuz we saw him at a wrap-up party for Bargaining (for the Korea shoot), and probably now waiting for the Jordan overseas filming. Which means both of them are free and together for at least a few more weeks :wub::wub: (I am assuming that HB will fly to Jordan around end-July after the crew has done all the preps). 

Btw, today BINJIN again has candies posted on the same day - Jordan news from Binnie and Insta video from YJ.

Also, we revisited some old candies - Binnie food truck to YJ during SITR filming, back in April 2018.

Grocery-gate most likely at Pavillion rather than Ralph's, and the possibility that Binjin could have stayed at the Pelican Golf Resort in Jan 2019.

Just love how HB and YJ's friendship and closeness started even way back in April 2018. I believe that this is also the first time that HB has sent a food truck to a female co-star (if I am wrong about this, do let me know). Their relationship is based on a strong foundation of friendship and admiration/ respect towards each other as actors, and they could not have started at a better place.

:teaze:

Excuse me while I go and continue speculating, dreaming and be delulu about Binjin. This is after all the Shipper's Paradise, the place for shippers to dream. :heart4:

Sis the one I underlined is exactly my thought. Same day updates for both of them:doggie: Amazing.. Coincidence, no, it's fate:wub::approves:..

And suddenly all of us are alive again..:heart2beat:So many heart bubbles today. Our ship is smoothly sailing.. Keep fighting BINJIN..

• Like 4
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

12 hours ago, eLizza said:

Wow..woke up to find a new reciept.. There is definitely no doubt that the food truck was sent by Binnie. Allow me to put forth my thoughts..

That truck was sent in April and The Negotiation was not released back then ,so it would make sense that it was sent by either her close friends who knew in detail about the project  or someone from the The Nego staff itself.. There is no way fans would do that since they had not watched that movie to use that phrase.

Also, aside from the message on the banner (thank you to the ever-wonderful posters who are always patiently translating stuff for us non-Koreans), what piqued my interest is that the food truck used pictures of TN movie stills (SYJ with short hair and in uniform). And isn't that HB on the other end of the top banner? 

3v6mNI3.png

So correct me if I'm wrong:

TN finished filming late 2017

SITR started filming in early 2018

TN promos started late (September) 2018

Logically, I would think that promo pictures and stills would only come out publicly close to the movie premiere to drum up interest. If TN movie stills were already used on that food truck as early as March-April 2018, when the movie promo only started September 2018 and the movie didn't come out until November 2018, that means the food truck, with the corresponding pictures on it, was sent by someone close to the movie production who has access to those stills.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 10

54 minutes ago, Channel20 said:

New video circulating in twitter about CLOY, but no english sub -_-

From my limited understanding, I think it's about HB famous internationally after CLOY. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Someone did a summary translation. It looks similar to previous news about CLOY's popularity in Japan.

I gotta post this!! Never seen this young HB picture before (the one on the right). He was SO SKINNY!!!  No wonder he can lose weight so easily for his different roles as needed, he's naturally skinny.....

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Jin smooching the screen on IG ... Bin leaving for Jordan to continue filming ... a viral goodbye kiss?! ... Jin in white ... one day in June, said Bin ... off to Delulu land of engagement & wedding, all happening in June, even though there's only seven days left in the month  :crazymad: ... in this state of mind, anything is possible.  Even if nothing happens this year, it's just delaying the inevitable. BinJin is the couple that keeps on giving - receipts, candies, coffee trucks, crumbs, Ralph's Grocery & Ralph Lauren ... there's been a long trail since 2018 which have been recorded & dissected in this forum.  Again, delaying the inevitable ...:heart3:

• Like 9
  • Love 6

I agree! Not only the straps are different but the materials are also different...The one on the video looks a bit stiff (looks like some material used for more formal clothing) and the one on the ad picture the material is more casual type (like t-shirt material)

YJ looks SUPER glowing though and it's definitely not from the make up....just give me a different feel, like the glow makes her really stand out even without heavy make up. From my experience, a girl can only glow like that when the man she loves just promised her his lifetime :wub: I wouldn't conclude anything but fingers crossed!!! 

• Like 5
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

P.S. We can go back to reality later....maybe after 3 months? LOL!!! Until Binnie is back

Our wedding managers conduct 1:1 customized wedding consultation,
and provide thoughtful and discreet service to the brides.

Back to reality...hum, but later, fiiiiuuuuuu... Three months...hum...

Discreet service to the bride.... Dis.... Di..... 

:Megalol:

For more information, please feel free to check the _ _ _ _ _'s socmed

Shippershouse

• LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

@celest1al oh yea he could have done it then. :lol: i was more thinking june 6 when she did her thank you post for her flower garden gifts from her 20th anniversary. i was thinking it was one of those days we would know they were most likely together. so he didn't want to share the date in the letter :lol:

@BinjinAddict now we know he is filming Bargaining early July. It would make sense she would want to be more busy when he is away. It is hard to  be impatient since anything can change because of the covid situation. Hopefully he is actually done filming before Sept. He might not need to be there for the entire 2 months. Regardless, if CLOY or either of them end up being nominated for Seoul Drama Awards. That is happening around Sept 8-13 time at the moment - mentioned on the website! 

@TotoroSY i looked at the grocery stores lol. There is a high chance he will go go Centro and Miles Supermarket. I noticed there is a Carrefour supermarket. Guess it isn't popular in Jordan. There are lots of those ones in Spain ^_^

• Like 4

@Channel20 I think this is the article related to that video about CLOY. 

Korean Wave Resurges in Japan

By Lee Ha-won | June 23, 2020 13:12

Diplomatic relations between Seoul and Tokyo are at an all-time low, but the Korean Wave is seeing a resurgence in Japan.

Leading the trend most recently is the TV series "Crash Landing on You," which wrapped up here in February.

The Asahi Shimbun recently focused on the hype in Japan about the Korean melodrama available on Netflix, reporting that Japanese fans are posting messages on social media saying they watched "Crash Landing on You" five times and that the soap was "the only source of happiness during lockdown."

2020062302289_0.jpg

The latest edition of the weekly Shukan Asahi featured "Crash Landing on You" star Hyun Bin on its cover. The magazine said there has been a surge in Japanese women who are mesmerized by the heartthrob, who plays a North Korean soldier in the drama co-starring Son Ye-jin.

The weekly also showcased the 20 must-see Korean dramas in a 10-page feature story including a color photo section.

One Japanese journalist said, "The drama vividly describes the daily lives of ordinary North Koreans," which is the secret for its popularity. Yoji Komi, a former Seoul correspondent and presently an editorial writer for Tokyo Shimbun, wrote on Facebook, "I started learning the North Korean dialect" by watching "Crash Landing on You."

In other genres, Bong Joon-ho's Academy Award-winning movie "Parasite" also drew huge interest early this year in the island country, becoming highest-grossing Korean film ever there. On Monday BTS topped the Oricon album sales chart for the first half of the year with their latest album "Map of the Soul: 7." They are the first foreign singers to achieve the feat since Michael Jackson's iconic album "Thriller" in 1984.

The Asahi Shimbun assessed the latest developments as being the result of the Korean government's initiative of treating dramas and movies as key exports.

There have been some distinct changes. Hideki Okuzono, a professor of international relations at the University of Shizuoka who focuses on Korean studies and also appeared in the 1990s Korean movie "General's Son" said, "One recent development is the fact that Japanese viewers no longer put Korea-Japan relations into perspective when watching Korean shows or films. They just want to see globally acclaimed work."

And Soichi Tsukamoto at J. F. Oberlin University said that the Korean Wave is not limited to sugary pop culture any more. "An increasing number of Korean literary works are being translated and read in Japan, including the feminist novel 'Kim Ji-young, Born in 1982.' This is a meaningful development."

credit: ChosunIlbo

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 10
  • Thanks 8

i accidentally peep in my fb account and i read a comment about HYUN BIN...could someone clarify this to me...since based on the previous pages here, BIN is the CEO of his agency VAST..but someone commented on FB that he is no longer the CEO...Please> thanks

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

HB is still the CEO of VAST since he and his long time manager and acting mentor, Kang Kim Taek, co-founded VAST agency together but VAST was then bought by Kakao M so it’s now a wholly owned subsidiary of Kakao M. So he doesn’t technically own it anymore but he’s still the CEO. He even bought a building in Gangnam called 925 (his birthday) as a workspace for VAST. 

thanks for this info...appreciate it that much @RiRiGaGa

• Like 4
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@cloyfanI am with you on that theory.  Golfing at the Pelican Resort makes perfect sense for the exclusivity, privacy and has one of the nicest courses in the OC (with an Ocean view no less).  A few postings ago @ElectricHeartspointed out that SYJ IG posting of her next to the tree in Ktown was a late post as it has been documented that she was already back in Korea by January 25 (she even posted the Flight Number).  Per her IG,Tree posting as well as Sophia's birthday were both done January 26. Someone posted that the actual birthday of Sophia is Jan 23 (a WEdnesday), could it be that the birthday party would have been held the weekend prior.  It is highly probable that HB was also present at the party .  

I think I was more sane yesterday.

today I am like :crazymad:Somehow being a day off on her updating instagram and then she had to do all those kisses in her instagram update wearing white. I don't know why I was looking what to do in Jordan earlier lol.. :heart4:

@CartPusherInLAIf the CLOY timeline is correct, they were in LA starting Jan 7. So Binnie most likely joined her in Bangkok then before LA. I think it is probably that Jan 16 date is the birthday party. I kept thinking Jan 16 had to do with LA and not the day her SeGa cameo aired lol.. Unless I totally misunderstood the CLOY timeline and read the easter eggs wrong but I am pretty certain this is what they were trying to reveal :lol:

:happy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Wow wow wow

so exciting to read all the latest post!

i hope before we hit ‘1000’ we get our good news!

there are days I wonder if they will do a So ji Sub and say we are already registered. So Ji Sub was SYJ costar in Be W U who fell in love and married in 2 years(!) he registered on 7 Apr 2020 and he was 1 of the 4 public property alongside HB!!! If he can do it... COME ON HB!!

please show us what we believe to be true, don’t go back to yr past fm more than 10yrs ago... go to yr present and future!!!

wanted to ask u all something I find interesting fm the BTS of the Ring Scene.

SYJ is explaining to him that u need to put the girl on the girls left hand wedding finger...

just curious... as 38yr old man who dated a few women in real life and probably watched many people real and reel get married.... wouldn’t he know which finger??

seems a bit strange she had to explain that to him in the BTS video isn’t it...?

Pls watch at 8:30 and explain why she needs to tell him how to put a ring on..?! 

means at that point he must have not proposed in real life yet...YET

what do u think?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 2