[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I still can't figure if the dress is the one in the mayo ad - it looks similar in the ad but she wears a vale alike on the top so I can't tell anymore. It's frustrating. But underneath the vale  the dress looks for sure the same.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

After I went back to bed shortly after SYJ's cute self kiss videos, I kept waking up now and then. My normal functioning brain is gone LOL! I kept thinking about all the future cute video chats they would do together while he was away filming :lol: Like the way she was working her camera to get the right angle and lighting before she went into for the kiss. Why is she so cute :lol: I like how her stylist teams were all responding and posting her videos on their instagram about the day they had :lol: I love she became a trending topic because of these videos and even navar was posting about them :lol: Also I did notice a ring at one point in her latest video, I don't know how it appeared on my instagram video at one point but I could never see it again. She really killed my brain :lol: Like maybe she saw on National Kissing Day we were posting all those kissing videos of them and this is how she repays us by teasing us of kissing.. Like regardless she is teasing us lol.. 

i didnt notice any ring though..i think its the make-up artist has the one with a ring..but still her aura now a days is healthier..the effect of well rested beauty or maybe a sign of being inspired by someone?...both perhaps..Just let'us wait what this event today is all about.

hmmmm hope and a lot of hopes that the big day will  be at hand anytime this year..

• Like 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

However isn't Jordan still under lockdown with flights? And 14 days quarantine?

This is also what I am still confused with. The production team must have gotten an update that they can definitely travel as early as July. I just looked at the travel advisory again and it still says no commercial flights and it still has closed all land, sea and air border crossing. It is clear that Jordan is doing better since they have been opening more stuff. However, I would assume 14 days quarantine is still in affect as well. hmm...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Actually if you look closely at the straps on her dress, the one posted today has separate straps from the body of the dress, whereas the Manyo one is one piece ie. strap is part of the dress. :D

Her hair seems a bit different too, looks like she has cut her hair a little cuz it looks shorter in today's video. 

:cutekitty:

I certainly agree with you ( if you looked at it closely ) that the straps are clearly different..

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Actually if you look closely at the straps on her dress, the one posted today has separate straps from the body of the dress, whereas the Manyo one is one piece ie. strap is part of the dress. :D

Her hair seems a bit different too, looks like she has cut her hair a little cuz it looks shorter in today's video. 

:cutekitty:

I NOTICED HER HAIR TOO!!!! It was shorter compared to her last cf. I was thinking earlier today that she looked really good with shoulder-length haircut.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, MatthewMay Love said:

I THINK ITS A DIFFERENT DRESS FROM THE ADD BECAUSE IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY WITH THE VIDEO HER DRESS IN THEIR HAS 3 RAFFLES 

so with the tint of her lipstick..her lipstick in her latest video has a higher intensity.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, GogoRoboto said:

The straps are different though. Her makeup artist (mujin81 on IG) also reposted the video on her IG and added the caption “today with Yejin.”

Right i also spot the difference  the strap of her dress. The other strap all the way down to the neckline cut while the other is not. Hope the latest post bring us some good meaning:heart1:

Do uplift some prayers for the lovely BinJin couple. Their joy is our joy too. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, wolfie26 said:

I still can't figure if the dress is the one in the mayo ad - it looks similar in the ad but she wears a vale alike on the top so I can't tell anymore. It's frustrating. But underneath the vale  the dress looks for sure the same.

It's not that difficult to see she is wearing two different tops lol. Just look at how the straps are cut. It is also rare for photos / ads to be released the same day they are shot.

1 hour ago, golding said:

i didnt notice any ring though..i think its the make-up artist has the one with a ring..but still her aura now a days is healthier..the effect of well rested beauty or maybe a sign of being inspired by someone?...both perhaps..Just let'us wait what this event today is all about.

hmmmm hope and a lot of hopes that the big day will  be at hand anytime this year..

Yes, SYJ is not wearing a ring on her middle finger. It's the makeup artist doing her thing around SYJ's decolletage. The first upload has a better shot of the ring.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

This is SO SUPER FUNNY!!! Binjin Shippers are all losing their mind hahaha!!!

:crazymad:

Binjin grocery shopping in Jordan. COMING NEXT!!  :joy:

HAHAHA it’ll be funny if another grocery in Jordan happens again 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@TotoroSYare there any pictures of the grocery cart? We need to cover our bases!

Here's one from MILES Supermarket. It has one of the highest ratings on Google!! Looks like a very premium supermarket. :D

Miles-Super-Market11.png

Miles-Super-Market10-510x340.png

• LOL 24