[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@Cherie Cee :lol: I agree about if he wanted to do a singing career he can. honestly, maybe he should do a musical next or sometime in the future. honestly though still throwing me off why he didn't sing with jinnie during TN promo days/vlive chat. Guess shy binnie can't sing next to a girl he likes ^_^ However, he can do finger hearts and hearts with her fine lol. Just still can't do them without her - shy binnie comes back at fan meetings and other press cons he has to do them at :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Saw on Weibo that HB new movie team will go to Jordan on early July for the preparation of filming. Not sure when the actors will go and the filming will take 2 months. So July + 2 months is September? Hopefully we will have some good news around October which is autumn time! :wub:

But meanwhile, hope the shooting will go smoothly! And safely.

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

Glad they gave an update about Bargaining. They probably knew a lot of people were wondering as well. Google translated it for me on the page:

The film 'Negotiation' directed by actors Hwang Jung-min and Hyun Bin and directed by Soon-rye Lim begins shooting in July. It is an overseas locale that resumes with the local government's high trust in K-defense, which has proved thorough prevention from the early stages of the spread and infection of the Jordanian government.

An official from the movie industry on the 23rd said, “After a long preparation, the filming team of'Negotiation' will be departing from Jordan in order from the beginning of July. ”

As a result,'Negotiation' (produced by Filmmaker Watermelon) is the first Korean film that has experienced difficulties in overseas locations after the spread of the new coronavirus infection (Corona19). This is the first time a Korean film has been filmed in Jordan.

government of Jordan, which has actively supported the'negotiation' Jordan guide from the planning stage to the'negotiation' location, has been known to have high confidence in the success of Korea's proven K quarantine after the spread of Corona19. Jordan is also regarded as a model country for the prevention of corona19.

It was also known that, with mutual trust, Jordan approved the shooting and prepared a guide for quarantine and delivered it to the'negotiation' crew. The production team will actively accept this and follow it thoroughly. As such,'negotiation' is drawing attention as an example of actively trying to overcome the difficulties that Korean films face in the long-term corona19 situation.

Currently,'Negotiation' has finished the amount of filming in Korea. As scheduled, the filming will take place in Korea for about two months after leaving Jordan in July, while performing'pre-domestic filming and post-localization'.

The production team plans to make every effort to prevent and prevent infectious diseases when entering and leaving the country, as well as when shooting at the local level. The corona19 inspection will be conducted for all those participating in the'negotiation', such as shooting staff and actors, and the guidelines of the quarantine authorities such as quarantine before and after entry will be followed.

'Negotiation' is the story of a diplomat and an NIS agent struggling to save a kidnapped Korean from the Middle East. It is the first film that Hwang Jung-min and Hyun-bin meet, and also attracts attention as a dramatic story drawn by director Im Soon-rye.

Bolded the important parts. So yea it doesn't say when the actors need to be there but they could be there as early July for 2 months. I assume HJM may need to finish earlier before September but we shall see! 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

On 6/20/2020 at 9:55 AM, CartPusherInLA said:

I am fortunate to live in the epicenter of #InGroceryWetrust-Los Angeles. Last week I did my field trip to the tree featured on SYJ IG datged Jan 26.  Yesterday I visited a Ralph's Grocery store as well as a Pavilion's Grocery store.  Please note these were not the actual locations where our OTP visited (tbh I don't even think they would remember as there are so many around LA).But all grocery stores have the same general lay out and the most important give away is the CART pushed by HB.  I do conclude it was not Ralphs but Pavilions mainly because of the cart.  But at this point a year and a half later, this really does not matter.  We can refer to it as Ralph's as this has become the symbol of how important this is to the BinJin nation.  

The cart is a smaller cart, a two decker cart,  When I first saw the photos, I knew right away this was not a Ralph's cart.  I did my research as .to what were in the cart and to my surprise some people actually knew what was in HB's cart, aside from SYJ's bakpack.  In it were mini boxes of cereal, Smart Popcorn, Organic Pea and R4 beer(same beer found in SYJ's ref in MITH)

While I love the idea of the CLOY writer using Ralph as one of the top social media searches as a nod to HB and SYJ's famous adventures in Cali, your sleuthing skills did bring about my own curiosity. I originally read from fan reports that the Taiwanese photographer stated they were at a Ralph's, but I wonder if this was information really from the source or from fans. An observation despite living in the Midwest and not the bustle of LA:

While standing in the dairy section, SYJ provides me a good shot of Lucerne yogurt; in the vegetable section HB is in front of bagged Organics carrots and greens. Both Lucerne and Organics are brands of Pavilions / Albertsons / Safeway. (Yes, this dork lived in the Seattle-area for over 10 years and was faithful to Safeway.) Ralph's is part of the Kroger family and would therefore not carry either of these brands.

Unless the store they visited was bought out by Pavilions after the fact, I'd agree they most likely were not at a Ralph's. As you mentioned, moot point but it is still interesting to find new discoveries despite looking at the same pics several times over the year.

@Felizak@t Laughing at ocular inspection ... err ... can you figure out how far Myeongdong is to either of their locations? lol I've tried. Navigation has never been my strong point. 

:loveu:<----- Love these additions!!

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 11
  • Thanks 2

@Elle R SYJ is also standing in front of Ralphs in her Jan 26 pic and I realized Writer Park/CLOY team included easter eggs from January of their LA sighting and dates :lol: I have come to realize they wouldn't put them in there if it wasn't true. After finding these latest ones, I had to put a complete pause on CLOY. It's become too real for me lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

20 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@loveintheair unless she needs to travel :lol: yes waiting patiently 

It's one of possibilities but you know I can't tell :ph34r: If I were Jinnie I will be obedient gf and stay home to prepare for sth special and patiently wait till he gets home :heart1:Ahh they might have to pass through the quarantine period as well.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Elle R said:

While standing in the dairy section, SYJ provides me a good shot of Lucerne yogurt; in the vegetable section HB is in front of bagged Organics brand carrots and greens. Both Lucerne and Organics are brands of Pavilions / Albertsons / Safeway. (Yes, this dork lived in the Seattle-area for over 10 years and was faithful to Safeway.) Ralph's is part of the Kroger family and would therefore not carry either of these brands.

OOOH!! Great sleuthing!! So if we are pretty sure that Binjin was at Pavilion and not Ralph's, then the other theory that we had (a few hundred pages ago) that they were staying at this private luxurious Golf Resort around that area might hold water!! I recall reading about the Golf Resort having luxurious villa with attached kitchen and all. They can make some light snacks for themselves or even cook a ramen or two for their movie night together.      :happy:

• Like 10
  • Awesome 8

A Petition to Request Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin to Starred Together Again

Is it possible to start an online petition for fans from all over the world to sign requesting for Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin to starred together again in another drama or movie? Any ideas on how to do this?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Elle R SYJ is also standing in front of Ralphs in her Jan 26 pic and I realized Writer Park/CLOY team included easter eggs from January of their LA sighting and dates :lol: I have come to realize they wouldn't put them in there if it wasn't true. After finding these latest ones, I had to put a complete pause on CLOY. It's become too real me lol

I know. I still think she was standing by the tree and McDonald's previously posted ... even though I'm sure there are prob thousands similar lol.

:kaching1:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@loveintheair they were lucky to spend 6-7 months together (almost everyday) because of CLOY + extra 2 months before he had to officially start film for Bargaining. Maybe 2 months will be ok :lol:

@Elle R after the recent findings, it was definitely that Ralphs the one by Koreatown she is standing outside of. Although yes, I agree they most likely went to Pavillions and that nice fancy golf course. Never knew a golf course in LA would look romantic especially the one by the beach lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Onewaytrain said:

Saw on Weibo that HB new movie team will go to Jordan on early July for the preparation of filming. Not sure when the actors will go and the filming will take 2 months. So July + 2 months is September? Hopefully we will have some good news around October which is autumn time! :wub:

But meanwhile, hope the shooting will go smoothly! And safely.

Thank you for the update. Now for tge long wait... stay firm folks! 

• Like 5

I was just looking at SYJ's interviews again from 2018. She really mentioned HB being her type even in March 2018.

Just took the important parts to look at again. :wub: I just can't imagine what went through her mind when she realized that she was talking about him come TN promo period or maybe she realized earlier.. ^_^ We assume reshoots were April 2018. Who knows when that audio recording was done lol. At this point looking back, it is clear why come Oct 2018 fact interview she brought up the 2 rumors and denied them.  

I want to be a person who can lean on me very comfortably, and always listen to what I say and do, and I want to be cute even if my looks are strange. I want you to speak well, I want you to be enthusiastic about your work, and I want you to have a healthy sense of life

When I was younger, I think a macho man was better. But now, I want to be a person who can speak well and has such humor. I think it's important to have a similar humor code. I have a different code, too, and no one laughs. 

Work seems to be number one, and I love traveling so I want to leave anytime, but when I see myself married and living, I feel so happy from the side, but I can't seem to be free. I would like to do it someday when a fateful opponent appears

:heart:

Song  to go with my post:

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

35 minutes ago, Elle R said:

Unless the store they visited was bought out by Pavilions after the fact, I'd agree they most likely were not at a Ralph's

@Elle R @ElectricHeartsthe sales  tag at Ralphs would also have red on it and would have stood out even on a grainy picture,  Good call on the generic brands your eagle eye caught.  And no Ralphs is not and was not bought out by Pavilions.  Strengthens my conviction that it was indeed Pavilion's . The photo by the tree across from Ralph's (on Western Avenue inn Koreatown was pure coincidence)..   The golf course was apparently the Pelican Resort in Newport Beach @celest1alcan attest to the exclusivity of that  golf course and resort. 

They probably brought their Smart popcorn, Organic Peas, mini cereal and RF4 beer for snacking.  I don't think they were buying stuff for cooking contrary to popular belief.  The cart is much too small to hold that much ingredients (plus she already had her backpack in there).  

I keep the contention that our OTP would have already forgotten where they went. Maybe they thought they went to Ralph's thus the CLOY reference. It was also noted in past postings that they were with a couple with a young child (Sophia?) ... Dear Lord ,I need to stop my delulu mind with all these assumptions.

@Felizak@tKtown in LA is  not that big, all the restaurants are within close proximity.  Not really the best part of town but Koreans local and visiting do frequent the bars and restaurants there.

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4