[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, cybertron said:

Hi guys.

This is my first time the create a thread.

Please feel free to post anything about this couple.

Lets our ship keep sailing until it reach the destination.

Hi there,

i was waiting for someone to create a thread for this high class couple, so thanks to you.

Can’t wait to see HB-SYJ new drama :wub:

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Finally!

Someone creates this forum.

Thank you @cybertron :)

Let me join this ship. Sorry if my English is bad. :D

The first time I catched their chemistry was when Yejin posted some videos with HyunBin on her IG.

I love to see HyunBin behaviour, he looked so comfortable besides Yejin. Then I tried to search more for The Negotiation promotion videos on IG and Youtube. I found some users made compilation videos for them. So lovely!

The didn't play as lovers, not on romantic scene, even didn't show on the same screen on that movie, but their chemistry is undeniable during the promotion. Can't imagine they become lovers on the next drama. :wub:

I didn't expect their dating rumor would come up on the media. So I was very surprised. They denied, so I decided to keep my shipping heart low for a while. Second time, I didn't expect their LA grocery shopping would also come up too. But as I expected this time, they denied again. So let just wait and see. ;)

• Like 8
  • Love 11

Actually i was waiting someone to create BinJin’s thread too..

I thought someone will create it once their drama start airing..

But it a very long time to wait until Nov..

This is my first time to create it because i really love this couple..

• Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

I think both of them are very private person, right. Moreover HyunBin doesn't have any social media and the last time Yejin updated her IG was on February. So, we need more effort for this ship I guess. :joy:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

So happy that cybertron created this thread. At last fans of this wonderful couple have this site to ship them as much as we want...

Yup, SYJ and HB are both so alike in many ways. More so in how they conduct their personal lives. Though HB may have admitted 2 public relationships, I could only find 1 pic of him on a date (w/ the female's face not even shown). As for SYJ, nothing at all, so I think she's more guarded than HB. Thus, I really consider their LA grocery pics a huge scoop.

• Like 7
  • Love 5

I just know more about HB since the rumor.

And what i heard about him he is also a very private person.

Make me think that his past relationship,his ex gilfriends were the one that want them to go public.

Btw,HB look soooo handsome at the airport yesterday.

I guess that also his look in CLL.

Now i want to see latest pic of SYJ.

But,she is so quiet.

• Like 9
  • Love 7

Yes. There is nothing like those grocery pictures I know from Yejin. She’s usually together with her girlfriends during personal trips. I think at least Yejin and Hyunbin are very close for them to meet somewhere far away, on the other side of the global.  

I saw hyunbin has a movie coming up and he is attending an award ceremony in China? It seems he’s very busy with work. 

His CLL look

67540594_1670333059768638_68067218864713

• Like 4
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Yes. There is nothing like those grocery pictures I know from Yejin. She’s usually together with her girlfriends during personal trips. I think at least Yejin and Hyunbin are very close for them to meet somewhere far away, on the other side of the global.  

I saw hyunbin has a movie coming up and he is attending an award ceremony in China? It seems he’s very busy with work. 

No matter how busy he is,he still have time for YJ..:P

Like last time on Nov,he is busy with MOTA (and rampant?) but he still have time to play golf with YJ..

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Is Seoul Drama Awards the same as The Seoul Awards? I thought Seoul Drama Awards is only for drama and the latter is for both dramas and movies. I think Yejin won The 2nd Seoul Awards Best Actress and the next one will be in September?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Spoiler

I read on youtube that they have been spotted 4th times together. 1st on Nov 2018 in Korea, 2nd on 9-10 Jan and the grocery one was the 4th. I find it on this link 

Yeah,  I'm not so sure but it could be true. lol

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

Just now, thi2018 said:

Is Seoul Drama Awards the same as The Seoul Awards? I thought Seoul Drama Awards is only for drama and the latter is for both dramas and movies. I think Yejin won The 2nd Seoul Awards Best Actress and the next one will be in September?

nope it is different.

The one she won Best Actress for Be With You and Popularity Award is The Seoul Award.

Seoul Drama Award will include the drama from other country.

This is Seoul Drama Award.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

On 7/26/2019 at 7:04 AM, endensia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I read on youtube that they have been spotted 4th times together. 1st on Nov 2018 in Korea, 2nd on 9-10 Jan and the grocery one was the 4th. I find it on this link

Yeah,  I'm not so sure but it could be true. lol

After the grocery pic leaked,i believe all the witnesses said including they holding hand and dinner with her parent.

:wub:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, cybertron said:

After the grocery pic leaked,i believe all the witnesses said including they holding hand and dinner with her parent.

:wub:

Oh I didn’t know they got caught holding hands too? Where did you read this?

Do you see the nominating list for the Seoul Awards yet? Is hyunbin getting nominated for his latest drama memories of Albramha?

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Oh I didn’t know they got caught holding hands too? Where did you read this?

Do you see the nominating list for the Seoul Awards yet? Is hyunbin getting nominated for his latest drama memories of Albramha?

I think someone already translated it at SYJ's thread.

The witness wrote it on Naver.

He have a video of them but he don't know how to upload it on Naver.

Then when others teach him how to upload it.

He suddenly deactivate his account.

Something like thta.

I need to check that post again at SYJ's thread.

They didn't reveal the nominees yet.

They just said KNG and Jang nara will be part of this event.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, endensia said:

Any update from their upcoming drama?

I tried to search everywhere but I find nothing. :D

Nothing. It’s like they are trying to keep it secret. Why are they keeping it low? It would make more sense if they create more buzz to get attention 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 2