[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

23 minutes ago, luffie said:

She is so adorable! Her videos r too cute!!! Her skin is really TDF!  @ElectricHearts When do you predict the next update? :crazymad: Please let it be soon!!!

The other dates I had in July would not work because that when he's supposed to be in Jordan unless he isn't flying out to Jordan during those days 

It's like 5:23am here. It's too early for me to use my brain again lol 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

11 minutes ago, binyeji said:

Can someone help with with the translation?

What does she mean by I am going to the middle of the day Middle of the day

It's on the last page. 

Is her posting 2 videos a way to play on 22 and jk with us? 

Now I'm wonder about her July 21 2018 good night video lol 

Honestly at this point I should go back to bed. Jennyhouse is also known for... 

Yea I'll stop. How even the fact she actually posted on Instagram and decided to post two videos lol. This says a lot in general 

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

i think Ye Jin really loves teasing us..hahaha.. Maybe she really read all our tweets about her and Bin. From liking spree to these.. She really knows when their supporters are lonely and depress. She really knows the timing when to post and do such thing.. That's something I really love this ship.. :hypehype: 

p.s. have you seen the ring she is wearing around her finger on her last IG post? 

plus she really looks beautiful dressed in white.

my delulu mind can't stop thinking.. :heart3:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

10 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Honestly at this point I should go back to bed. Jennyhouse is also known for...

@ElectricHearts

This is actually a good wall to pull you out of your bed, sweetheart! Hahahaha. What.s your next thought? I think its not bad to go ahead with your sentence. HAHAHA. Today.s just so excitiiiiing! We might be having weekly intervals of BiNjin candies!!! It.s a parteeeey!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

15 minutes ago, binjinfirst said:

Yeah not a new video taken today. It was taken when she was shooting for Jennyhouse. You can see the blue clothes she wore at the back. Nevertheless, she's really a goddess. :wub:

I thought so too but the hand / end of the sleeve is creased w/o buttons (see Jennyhouse ad for difference) and there is no collar. Looks more like a robe? But she usually doesn't wear that much lipstick so it could be a makeup ad this time or a Jennyhouse wedding shoot ... haha j/k.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 7