[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

41 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

That will be like the biggest middle finger - like oops we just got hitched see you in 3 months . Are they that in love ??? Only time will tell....but miss YJ is crazy - so it won't surprise me . 

However isn't Jordan still under lockdown with flights? And 14 days quarantine?

I read the team got special permission to film the movie Bargaining there in July. First the team will go settle and then the actors will join them later and they will spend 2 months there. The country gave them a special pass because S.Korea have shown that they are very careful in controlling the spread of the virus especially the entertainment industry have been doing a great job. So many dramas are being filmed and no news of any infections so far. Awards show were done with no infections.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

I read the team got special permission to film the movie Bargaining there in July. First the team will go settle and then the actors will join them later and they will spend 2 months there. The country gave them a special pass because S.Korea have shown that they are very careful in controlling the spread of the virus especially the entertainment industry have been doing a great job. So many dramas are being filmed and no news of any infections so far. Awards show were done with no infections.

Well in this case no party just work . someone might be relieved .

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Although Yejin did show us her pretty face today, im still a bit sad. Cause the only possibility for their marriage announcement to happen is on September or months after September since Bin is leaving for Jordan in a week so its highly unlikely for them to get married now in June, and it seems like Yejin is busy doing her commercial shoots so its quite impossible for them to settle down this month. Don't bash me for this but to be honest im having doubts.., maybe because im a very impatient person, but whenever i have doubts, i just go back to the grocery photos lol. For Binjin, i'll wait patiently~

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, wolfie26 said:

Things we do know 

- the video was from today - her stylist pretty confirmed

- the dress is different from her mayo shoot 

Things worthy mentioning 

- It could be another CF - she looks good in white anyways 

- She is being in happy mood since the baeksangs

Why?

- Won another award continuing her record 

- Its her anniversary year from her debut and professionally wise  she has a big hit drama , offers and is on a roll 

- her personal life is blooming ( please let it be ) 

- she got articles in naver

- trended on twitter in PH 

Her power unmatched . 

That will be like the biggest middle finger - like oops we just got hitched see you in 3 months . Are they that in love ??? Only time will tell....but miss YJ is crazy - so it won't surprise me . 

However isn't Jordan still under lockdown with flights? And 14 days quarantine?

She definitely looks happy and healthy :wub:

and she definitely knows what the reactions to this video will be :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, PrettyNoona said:

Binnie: babe, what did you do?:fiercebunny:

Jinnie: what do you mean :crazymad:

Binnie: why did you post that kiss video on your IG?  I thought it’s for me only?:crybaby:

Jinnie: well, I think our fans deserve it too :happyshakes:

Binnie: but I thought you are mine and this kiss is for me only.:kicks:

Jinnie: of course I’m yours honey, don’t be so jealous. :poledance: I’ll give you hundreds and thousands kisses. :heart3:BTW, have you seen the photos I sent you?

Binnie: oh, yes. I love those photos babe. I have to find a place to look at them on my own :hotinhere: You always look great in white. I can’t wait. :ohboy2:

Reminds me of the CLOY capitalist ❤️ scene!! 

:heart1:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

It's on the last page. 

Is her posting 2 videos a way to play on 22 and jk with us? 

Now I'm wonder about her July 21 2018 good night video lol 

Honestly at this point I should go back to bed. Jennyhouse is also known for... 

Yea I'll stop. How even the fact she actually posted on Instagram and decided to post two videos lol. This says a lot in general 

I’ve always wondered about her July 21,2018 video :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Somehow..the white of her top/outfit seriously makes me think of a beautiful bride who's getting her makeup done and dolled up for her wedding day! And that adorable kiss at the end! Aww she's dropping those candies again! :wub:

I am getting the same vibes too. She is definitely glowing and in good spirits. 
Oh Ye Jin ssi! I thought there won’t be more reasons to love you more but here you go again. :yaaa:

• Like 2
  • Love 14

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

OMG!! This is super funny! Imagine sunbae Hwang Jung Min dragging Binnie away from Yejin at the airport!!  :joy:

About the 2 months in Jordan, I thot the article said that the crew will go first and the cast/ actors will follow after. So maybe it will be shorter than 2 months..... I hope YJ teach HB ahjussi how to use all the Zoom video and LINE CHAT apps before he leaves. Joking, joking!

:ohboy2:

Crew will definitely go first and do reccee and set up the filming sites. So actors will mostly travel by end of July.

• Like 3

How can HB resist this naughty YJ.

1.2 million views, 500k likes and 14k comments in just 4 hours. 

She even used an upside down emoji and wrote the caption in both Korean and English for international fans.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3

8 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

SYJ is just toying with us at this point. As bridal as she looked, turns out this was for an ad. Still thankful for the crumbs though lol 

The straps are different though. Her makeup artist (mujin81 on IG) also reposted the video on her IG and added the caption “today with Yejin.”

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

After I went back to bed shortly after SYJ's cute self kiss videos, I kept waking up now and then. My normal functioning brain is gone LOL! I kept thinking about all the future cute video chats they would do together while he was away filming :lol: Like the way she was working her phone camera to get the right angle and lighting before she went into for the kiss. Why is she so cute :lol: I like how her stylist teams were all responding and posting her videos on their instagram about the day they had :lol: I love she became a trending topic because of these videos and even navar was posting about them :lol: Also I did notice a ring at one point in her latest video, I don't know how it appeared on my instagram video at one point but I could never see it again. She really killed my brain :lol: Like maybe she saw on National Kissing Day we were posting all those kissing videos of them and this is how she repays us by teasing us of kissing.. Like regardless she is teasing us lol.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

3 hours ago, eLizza said:

I can't help but imagine the scenario when HB will be leaving for Jordan..

THIS TWEET IS SO FUNNY:loolz:

I cant :lol: We know the goodbye would be hard regardless especially if she isn't joining him for part of it especially since this would be the longer period of time they would be away from each other. 

3 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

About the 2 months in Jordan, I thot the article said that the crew will go first and the cast/ actors will follow after. So maybe it will be shorter than 2 months..... I hope YJ teach HB ahjussi how to use all the Zoom video and LINE CHAT apps before he leaves. Joking, joking!

LOL! I think they will talk on the phone or do video chat LOL! I am sure he must know how to do a video chat on his phone :lol: Other apps he is useless with lol

Yea it would make sense crew would go first and set up on location. Then HB and HJM show up later. Plus since HJM has to film his show later. I don't think it is for the full 2 months. They have to be done before September I think? Unless maybe HB has more scenes in Jordan. 

3 hours ago, jamy47 said:

''One day in june'' and today this bridal vibe from her IG clips. Hmmm... 

Not quoting your entire post but I agree that could be a possibility. Also she waited one week from his letter to post all these cute videos too LOL! Like she clearly has to be lurking to know most people took his "one day in june/a day in june" seriously lol. so she is playing with us for that, national kissing day and june 22 (by giving us 2 instagram videos). When you think about that she hasn't really messed up her great wall of HB. As we know he doesn't need to be on her instagram to continue great wall of HB 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8