[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, Riri forever said:

@wolfie26Hi..one thing though ... the moderators decide who joins the club.?.i actually requested to join but the status was kept pending till now so i was thinking moderators had preferences who they prefer to join..i don't know now if i should retrieve my request..

To answer you , there is no personal preference. I can check if you asked to join - I have 90 pending requests - half of them are guests that have no account on Soompi - others with no activity and no way to know where they lurk and where they post. I had people from another thread asking to be members as well. The clubs is BinJin and its private, for obvious reasons otherwise it would be set public . Its not easy to separate the good from the bad - trolls - existed before on this thread - I hope everyone understands we try to accommodate the needs of everyone joining but we have to be careful who gets accepted and not . This thread has way too many people posting once a month or two and we all don't know each other . I can't interview every new person who joins the forum. Im sure 40% are genuine fans of our ships but how to tell ? 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 3

@binyeji ahh serendipity! honestly the bringing back how they were in milan at different times, it just keeps making me wonder even more if they did have that switzerland CLOY moment. Maybe there was a trip we don't know they went on in the past where they were actually in the same place travelling and a similar photo moment happened. When you look back in their actor threads, you can see they went to hawaii, phillipines?, la, potentially other places around europe/asia and who knows where else lol during their 17-20 year career. I mean who knows it could even have gone as far back before they became actors. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, wolfie26 said:

To answer you , there is no personal preference. I can check if you asked to join - I have 90 pending requests - half of them are guests that have no account on Soompi - others with no activity and no way to know where they lurk and where they post. I had people from another thread asking to be members as well. The clubs is BinJin and its private, for obvious reasons otherwise it would be set public . Its not easy to separate the good from the bad - trolls - existed before on this thread - I hope everyone understands we try to accommodate the needs of everyone joining but we have to be careful who gets accepted and not . This thread has way too many people posting once a month or two and we all don't know each other . I can't interview every new person who joins the forum. Im sure 40% are genuine fans of our ships but how to tell ? 

how about those who have no twitter and instagram like me? am not into it with a lot of accounts. i have only fb and am not even active in it.,.so if thats one reason why until now my request with those clubs is still pending , then it shouldnt be brought out here in the first place.. anyways, am not fun of like shipping two boats at the same time. and this thread is a public thread that everyone can lurk on it. among the members here, too many obvious who are just lurking a and made a comment that make uncomfortable in shipping..anyone can spread infos here. i respect  though what ever your choices with those club.. im sad though.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

I found this old interview for HB and SYJ, just sharing:blush:

Our face time with Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin: ‘She has great qualities’

By: Ruth L. Navarra     Philippine Daily Inquirer / 05:25 AM February 28, 2020
Lifestyle24154-e1582832294903.jpg Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin of “Crash Landing on You” hold up Inquirer mascot Guyito during an interview with Lifestyle Super K in Seoul last year.

“Crash Landing on You” (CLOY) was a big hit, and fans of the K-drama attributed their obsession with the series to the palpable chemistry between its lead actors, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin.

The series was not the actors’ first time to work together. They starred in the hit 2018 movie “The Negotiation.”

Lifestyle Super K went to Seoul in 2019 to attend the press conference of CLOY. Having worked together before made it easy for the stars to do CLOY, they said. “Negotiation,” however, was a crime thriller, not a romance.

Hyun pointed out that he and Son did not shoot plenty of scenes together in the movie, but on CLOY, they had plenty of opportunities to be together on and off screen.

“She has great qualities,” Hyun said about Son. “I was curious about so many things about her like how she prepares for and acts out the scenes. When we meet on set, she has a lot prepared for the scenes we’re about to do. This challenges me to do better and I learn a lot from her.”

Asked if she thinks Captain Ri is worth the heartbreak, Son replied: “In a way, the character Se-ri was very selfish. Living in South Korea, she never failed at anything and nothing ever got in her way. And she begins to change by meeting Ri Jeong Hyeok. She feels things she’s never felt before, and through her attraction toward him, she changes as a person. So for Se-ri, Jeong Hyeok is her destiny and someone who completely changes her life. So he’s worth more than a heartbreak.”

https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/358210/our-face-time-with-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-she-has-great-qualities/

just missss this twoso much:heart2beat:

happy shipping guys:heart3:

• Like 17
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

Just reread that 2018 chinese interview we were talking about a few pages back. How does she know he likes comedies :lol: It was obvious to me when they said they wanted to do a rom com/melodrama together that they clearly had to have a discussion about this. Unless they talked about this while working together again during the 1.5 months they filmed in 2017 or was it this 2 other times they met again in 2018 to finish the movie/DVD related lol. As far as I could tell, they were in serious mode while filming TN - Like no laughing what so ever filming by how they kept describing how they had to film the movie. So did she realize this while they were chatting with director during all those beers/food they ate during TN filming days. How much did they bond during TN shoot days if potential questions were like what kind of movies do you like :lol:. At first, I always thought the similarities she noticed they had was you know work related stuff.. not like personal stuff :lol:  The interview was dated Sept 14 2018. She tells us he calls her "actress son" still and she calls him "Binssi" As far as we know publicly during these interviews he has never said actress son only when asked what they call each other :lol: Like I can see in general, how she can find him funny especially if he keeps calling her "actress son" Honestly, still think she would have told him to call her something else.. I don't know what I am trying to get at with this post. Thanks for reading my ramble. Maybe I am trying to get at that they hung out.. Maybe watched a movie besides golfing  in August or whenever lol by the time she actually did that interview :lol: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

3 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

Can you please check my request as well. I’ve been on this thread since TN days and have been reading from page 1. You can ask me any questions regarding our ship. I am a genuine fan who wants nothing but happiness for them. #ingrocerywetrust 

Edited by Binjin Num
Grammar
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, simplybigwig22 said:

Asked if she thinks Captain Ri is worth the heartbreak, Son replied: “In a way, the character Se-ri was very selfish. Living in South Korea, she never failed at anything and nothing ever got in her way. And she begins to change by meeting Ri Jeong Hyeok. She feels things she’s never felt before, and through her attraction toward him, she changes as a person. So for Se-ri, Jeong Hyeok is her destiny and someone who completely changes her life. So he’s worth more than a heartbreak.”

https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/358210/our-face-time-with-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-she-has-great-qualities/

just missss this twoso much:heart2beat:

Thanks for this. omg I love that answer, it highlights how profound their love is, through her attraction to him, she changed for the better SOBS. “So he’s worth more than a heartbreak.” Cries. Couldn’t have had a perfect RJH and YSR than HB and SYJ. 

• Like 3
  • Love 7

HHHMMMM. Like a lot of others on this forum, I've been lurking...waiting...hoping. Thank you for everyone who have posted since Baeksang onward. This forum has been a life saver with all that's going on out there. 

My thoughts at the moment are:

* So this is what a drought feels like...groan...sigh....

* I get it why we need the BINJIN clubs. Speculations no matter how innocent (or harmless) the intent can be taken out of context by those who aren't genuine BINJIN shippers. Or those lurking for *news*. And yes, there are some genuine shippers who think that it can create a division. I'm sure the moderators are doing their best to ensure that this doesn't happen. From what I gather they are creating a "safe" space to have these discussions. For us, we should be patient and see how it turn out.  Give it time. 

* Everyday that is an "uneventful" BINJIN day is a god day. It can only mean that we are giving BINJIN their much needed privacy and space. They are human beings just like us, who even as actors, can do without the unwanted stress and pressure. Let them have their quiet moments to be themselves.

Continue to be safe and healthy. Peace Out.  

• Like 8
  • Love 7

Morning thought (when you are just awaken): wasn't this the equivalent of a "club" (group of people sharing the same interest) already? It seems not... 

Second thought (when you want to go back to sleep): since when the internet became a secret? I am so behind, but I will think about it tomorrow. Afterall, tomorrow is another day.

(Knocked out: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz)

• LOL 9

I always loved Ailee's Is You from MOTA soundtrack. I don't know why I never looked up the english translations before lol - it is not like I fully understood the song but I knew I loved it from the OST. It is very romantic :wub: I mean between A Star Is Born's Shallow and this song HB really is trying to tell his fans he is in love during those fan meetings last year ;):wub:

english translations below:

My love, are you in front of me?
That person who is getting farther away
Is that really you?
On this street, I can only see you

My love, are you in front of me?
I hear your voice in my ears
It’s like this dream that won’t come if I open my eyes

My heart is you
Heart is you
My heart that can’t see you
As if you’ll disappear
Oh why
Like a habit, from inside
Calls out to you
Some day, if you see me
So you can draw the past memories through our hellos
Place me in your eyes

My heart is you
Heart is you
As if you’ll disappear
Oh why
Calls out to you

I’m falling into your voice, your eyes, your touch
Like a fool
Why can’t I say anything?
Every step I take on this path I walked with you
Images of you blow over me

My love is you
Love is you
When I’m with you
My heart can’t act how it wants
Oh why
All i want is you

My love is you
Love is you
As if you’ll disappear
Oh why
Calls out to you

:heart:

(I had to bring back singing Binnnie lol)

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

In perfect synch these two :heart4:

@ElectricHearts, can you imagine if HB pursued a singing career instead, as he was once considered to be in a group called Buzz? Even if he did, I think he would eventually crossed over to acting. The guy can do pretty much everything, except perhaps dancing. But SYJ loves dancing. Perhaps she has taught him moves now which we can see in the future, hehe.

@PrettyNoona, enjoying how your delulu mind works. Keep them coming!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1