[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hello shippers! I hope everyone is doing great as we wait for the BIG news! Since HB is aboit to go ovetsras for two months, i was wondering maybe that “ONE DAY inJune” is gonna happen before he leaves. We still have  a week before the month ends. Two months are long, I’m sure they will miss each other so they have to make up for thise two months apart. :poledance:oh my! Those two have really invaded my usually quiet and simple world. There was never a day that I did not visit this forum! @celest1al thank you for translating that banner post! OMG! I am “Kilig”! I have no doubt Binnie sent the truck to his pretty Noona! My heart!!! 

really looking forward to their wedding! My! My! :wub:

@PrettyNoona I :heart4: your delulu post! More please!

• Like 4
  • Love 12
  • Thanks 1

The next week or two will be interesting.

Scenario 1) We see a new CF or photoshoot with white dress - nothing new happening, just regular life

Scenario 2) No photos or videos of CF released - now *that* is an interesting scenario. It will bring the big question, what was she getting ready for? :P

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 5

1 hour ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Somehow..the white of her top/outfit seriously makes me think of a beautiful bride who's getting her makeup done and dolled up for her wedding day! And that adorable kiss at the end! Aww she's dropping those candies again! :wub:

I was thinking the same! She looks like a bride getting prepped for the big day! O my heart! 

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

38 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

Who is actress Hyun Bin?? Hahahahaa so hilarious:Megalol:

I think I know who they are referring to. Isn't it Hyun Bin unnie, the star who played the role of Min Tae-gu? In case you missed it, please see the video. BTW, this will make you smile the whole time. :approves:

• Like 1
  • LOL 20

Things we do know 

- the video was from today - her stylist pretty confirmed

- the dress is different from her mayo shoot 

Things worthy mentioning 

- It could be another CF - she looks good in white anyways 

- She is being in happy mood since the baeksangs

Why?

- Won another award continuing her record 

- Its her anniversary year from her debut and professionally wise  she has a big hit drama , offers and is on a roll 

- her personal life is blooming ( please let it be ) 

- she got articles in naver

- trended on twitter in PH 

Her power unmatched . 

What if there is really wedding coming and they are getting ready to announce something? and then they take off to Jordan together and use it as honeymoon?

That will be like the biggest middle finger - like oops we just got hitched see you in 3 months . Are they that in love ??? Only time will tell....but miss YJ is crazy - so it won't surprise me . 

However isn't Jordan still under lockdown with flights? And 14 days quarantine?

• Like 7
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, eLizza said:

Wow..woke up to find a new reciept.. There is definitely no doubt that the food truck was sent by Binnie. Allow me to put forth my thoughts..

That truck was sent in April and The Negotiation was not released back then ,so it would make sense that it was sent by either her close friends who knew in detail about the project  or someone from the The Nego staff itself.. There is no way fans would do that since they had not watched that movie to use that phrase.

For the first option that is if it was sent by her friends then she will definitely thank them specifically as in the case of Kim Hye Soo. Next option is left for someone from the Nego team..It could be either HB or the director. But it is quite unlikely for directors to send food trucks for support and that too Nego was Lee Jeong Suk's first directorial venture..

So yesss the only option left after excluding all other parties is definitely Binnie..

Well explained... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• LOL 2
  • Love 3