[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I thought the food truck to HB's film site was from his fans? Please enlighten me hahahaha

How sweet is HB to use the almost exact words from the food truck he sent & during their movie promotions. I think he's really a thoughtful and caring man.

Is it safe now to travel abroad? I pray for his movie cast and crew to be healthy. Two months is short, don't worry about our couple. :)

Pics-Art-06-23-12-43-24.jpg

• Like 10
  • Love 5

32 minutes ago, MatthewMay Love said:

I stand corrected, yes the photo posted above with the food truck for barganing was the one from YeJin. I just saw the video on it! Gosh darn it another receipt haha

Yea i editted my post after lol with the official post :lol: I just love they basically just sent food trucks with TN one it or TN hints. So actually, we should have always known it was from them. I remember before the guess was it was from SYJ. However, seeing that HB sent her a food truck around the same time too. It was even now more obvious it was from her. Plus he got 2 americanos LOL! Why he need to be that caffeinated that day :lol:

Interesting that same month of March 2018 SYJ also gave this interview:

Looking back now interesting how her answers change a bit from Be With You, SITR come TN time ^_^

She said she did not have a boyfriend. Asked why she was not dating and did not have any romantic scandals, she jokingly replied, "It's simply because I'm bad at dating.

"In order to date, you need to make up your mind to date, meet many people, and have blind dates offered to you, but that's not easy.

"It's more difficult as you get older. I don't think it's possible to do something by force either. However, I'm waiting for a good match to show up."

As for marriage, she said, "Nothing is set in stone yet." Asked if she's worried marriage would affect her acting career, she said, "I think all actresses are worried about that at some point.

"When I look around me, people who are married are unable to do all the work they want to do.

"Being a mother and wife are big roles. I would like to spend a lot of time for my family, but I think I'm still immature. I don't know if I'll be able to do that."

However, she emphasized that personal happiness was just as important as being ambitious about work.

"It's always agonizing to separate my life as an actress and personal life," she said. "Just because I'm happy with my acting life doesn't mean I'm happy with my personal life.

"I'm always making an effort to balance between the two. I'm enjoying my work more than before, so I'm under less stress now."

http://koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2018/03/398_245793.html

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I m having one more doubt that why didn't SYJ acknowledge who sent that food truck in her insta when their movie was about to be released in a few months and there were no dating rumours back then. She did post a thank you message in case of JHI and KHS. I guess the reason could be that HB doesn't have an Insta account .

Anyways I think that she must have felt glad that she didn't mention HB's name at that time cause it would have led to further fuelling of their rumours after the grocery sightings.

SJS does not have an IG as well but she thanked him on her IG post.

hmmm could there be "something" that was romantically brewing during this timeline between HB and SYJ?

rumours of grocery sightings  were Jan of 2019.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 11

1 hour ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@cloyfanI am with you on that theory.  Golfing at the Pelican Resort makes perfect sense for the exclusivity, privacy and has one of the nicest courses in the OC (with an Ocean view no less).  A few postings ago @ElectricHeartspointed out that SYJ IG posting of her next to the tree in Ktown was a late post as it has been documented that she was already back in Korea by January 25 (she even posted the Flight Number).  Per her IG,Tree posting as well as Sophia's birthday were both done January 26. Someone posted that the actual birthday of Sophia is Jan 23 (a WEdnesday), could it be that the birthday party would have been held the weekend prior.  It is highly probable that HB was also present at the party .  

https://www.pelicanhill.com/villas/

maybe they're chose this program, since they stay around 20days in LA :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

Just watched the video on youtube of Yejin with the Master House episode, i found another receipt she brought them to her kitchen and offered and made them Americano coffee, she said it's really good. I heard about this before but only today i saw and watch it with my own eyes that she also love americano coffee just like Bin.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, celest1al said:

@Elle R That is some next level sleuthing for real!! And yes, like @CartPusherInLA mentioned, I have also heard of that resort... I've never been but I know it's a 5 star resort! I looked it up and there are 4 different Pavilions within almost 10 minutes from the resort, so I'm guessing they went to one of those.

@TotoroSY Anything is possible in the land of delusion lol. There are 20 Pavilions in Cali from what I found and yes as @celest1al mentioned 4 in a cluster in Newport Beach. Because apparently I have soo much time on my hand I looked at pics from all 20 lmao. If they are accurate pics, the one @cloyfan directed us to at 21181 is the closest to the real deal (I think a differ address may have been provided previously?) - I looked more at the fixtures, walls, ceilings and floor. I was so set on it being Ralph's and in LA because of what I've read previously, so this is quite a funny find months and months later.

Thanks also for the food truck news. Even if it might be false, I'll take it as a mini crumb!

:poledance:

• Like 8
  • LOL 8
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, Calebito said:

A Petition to Request Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin to Starred Together Again

Is it possible to start an online petition for fans from all over the world to sign requesting for Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin to starred together again in another drama or movie? Any ideas on how to do this?

I appreciate your enthusiasm but no one can force (ie, petition) anyone to do a certain work or project. It would amount to forced labor ie slavery. :P But of course fans can continue expressing support and request/plead/beg/annoy them into agreeing to team up once again 

:doggie:

• Like 4
  • LOL 18
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, cat2020 said:

SJS does not have an IG as well but she thanked him on her IG post.

hmmm could there be "something" that was romantically brewing during this timeline between HB and SYJ?

rumours of grocery sightings  were Jan of 2019.

It is very likely...forward to June 2018 France vacation of YJ and the connection of HB interview of bringing a camera in Europe taking romantic photos..yes my delulu says they have been pretty "closely connected' even before the TN promotions because the actions of HB are very much bf like.

• Like 10
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Elle R said:

@Felizak@t Laughing at ocular inspection ... err ... can you figure out how far Myeongdong is to either of their locations? lol I've tried. Navigation has never been my strong point. 

:loveu:<----- Love these additions!!

@Elle R There is a charge of 1 can of tuna per kilometer. My cat do the route plotting. So for Cheongdam-dong and Samseong-dong, it might cost you a lot. Are you okay with that? :lol::fiercebunny:

@CartPusherInLA Oh, good to know! I won't get lost even if I go solo. :coolshades:

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

I appreciate your enthusiasm but no one can force (ie, petition) anyone to do a certain work or project. It would amount to forced labor ie slavery. :P But of course fans can continue expressing support and request/plead/beg/annoy them into agreeing to team up once again 

:doggie:

I second you. BinJin are on top of the food chain in K-ent and they have a choice spot of projects for sure. Plus, they shine on their own individually. While like a true fan, I would like to see this OTP together again onscreen, I just do not see it happening. I mean how else can you top CLOY? Maybe it is an unpopular view, in the same manner that I do not want a season 2 of CLOY. The series in its totality is enough. While we have been treated with both TN and CLOY, we now need the fairytale ending, in REAL life.

• Like 17
  • Love 6

26 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

@Elle R There is a charge of 1 can of tuna per kilometer. My cat do the route plotting. So for Cheongdam-dong and Samseong-dong, it might cost you a lot. Are you okay with that? :lol::fiercebunny:

I can't believe there is no fish emoji but here is :piggie:money. Like BinJin I'm very un-Asian and am bad at math. BUT your detective skills may lead to verifying more BinJin :cookie: crumbs. 

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 11

I believe we all want together on a project but we have to be somewhat realistic on our expectations . It’s rather unlikely for two costars to be on a third project together . And much more unlikely if that’s a case for two people who might be dating in real life . They managed in a storm of rumors and media attention to actually give us CLOY . Maybe we should understand the probabilities of them working together might be less and less now. We all love seeing them on screen . However a petition won’t manage to do anything . We should be grateful for what they have given us . 

I think it’s possible they send food trucks to each other , it’s a nice gesture. But we just don’t know. I do believe she probably sent one in bargaining but they kept it low key for obvious reasons . 

• Like 14
  • Love 2