[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

With a smile from ear to ear that can't seem to fade away any time soon.... I hope they both know how "love" makes everyone so happy!

In contemplation of the big news and wishing more and more love for both and for BinJin family the world over.

Thank you, for being together sincerely ❤ What a bright start for 2021! Happy, healthy, and prosperous new year, everyone! With love

• Like 12
  • Love 7

Felt like Hyun Bin wanted to tell the world he was dating her since Metro Style slip lol.. Of course they couldnt show off more on Baeksang - everyone is watching them and they are also in front of colleagues. If they want to keep their relationship private, they wouldnt let their relationship status overshadow the show. That was why I always thought February denial was for privacy and for people to stop looking at what they were doing while they were acting in the drama. Looking at their behind the scene interviews and stuff etc are fine. If they really did just date post CLOY, that is fine. If it really isn't, they can just keep their actual timeline to themselves. We know they started out as friends first and of course this blossom for them realizing they loved each other more than friends. 

I really don't think HB has to say more besides the statement which I already felt was full of love. He has no problem talking about her and he talked about her most of his Esquire interview /plus the Esquire video of questions which I felt like every single answer could go back to her lol

I recently reread his Esquire interview the other day and it really does sound like he is planning on taking a break before working on his next project. Since it still just sounded like he was reading scripts when he did that interview. Plus the interviewer kept saying how he hasnt taken an actual long break since he was in military LOL. Yes his usual breaks are 6 months or less but does he want to almost a year break again lol. I mean he did say he wanted a long leisure break/trip before he was 40 in his August Japan interview lol. Also in the Esquire interview, he had mentioned that he also weight training while he is on break besides hanging out with friends. I mean clearly he lost weight - I just thought they were hiking and doing mountaineering activities lol. 

We have Son Ye Jin's birthday coming up and later APAN Star Awards (that they should both be attending?) Glad the award show got pushed now I guess lol..

By next Baeksang later in the year, they get to both present popularity award together :) 

• Like 21
  • Blob 3

Actually I am also glad the stuff we said about golf tans, eye smile and weight gain (From food, ice cream?) as our evidence that they are dating ended up being true :lol:

Glad we dont need to look at luggage or other random things we had looked at :lol:

Now we can listen to the OST again and this time we will cry? lol

They both love Noh Hee Kyung dramas lol - Son Ye Jin wants to do Dear My Friends drama version with Cinderella 7 later when they get older lol. Also just knowing again that It's Okay That Is Love aired post PIFAN 2014 :) July 23 and this song was on her memo for Masters in The House (filmed November 2018)

• Like 11
  • Love 3

Good morning and evening BinJin all over the world!!! I wanna say the Queen has spoken! I found out about the news few hours ago and checking soompi and tapa is the first thing I did! My heart is still full!!! Oh my goshh, it's sooo loud here in Soompi! What a beautiful fireworks to greet 2021 we got from our lovebirds!!! 

I remember when we all started in this ship, it wasn't easy, there were pirates trying to wrecked this ship and have even tried to stop this from mooring by making fake news, dissent all the receipts BJ hinted to us all and now it is finally confirmed that this ship is sailing for real! Thank you so much guys for keeping on board this ship and never stopped fighting. They were already obvious from the get go but they managed to keep things professional. Such smart these two...:gangnamstyle:Thank you for making our 2020 a reason to smile and now you opened 2021 for us with another big smile couple with a dance!!!

• Like 15
  • Love 7

Just dropping by just to say happy new year to all BinJin Family.

It's really a very happy new year for us.

we've been knew they must be in relationship, but still, the confirmation still gave me a shock in the morning!

Finally. :criesariver:

Let's wiggling!

:2540_meh:

Let's protect our couple.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 9
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

Everyone here should trust their intuition because they now know they have a good intuition. Without proof from the couple, we all believed they were in love. I chose my account name as @Intuition1 meaning intuition first because from the beginning, I had a strong sense Binjin were in love. I was sure they were each other's biggest love. I knew this is the real deal for both. I could see from how they looked at each other, that they finally found their best match or in other words, their soulmate. Little did they know they crossed paths so many times with the one they were looking for. And in the first day of January 2021, we had the best news from them confirming our intuition. We might as well be called psychics. That is our superpower. 

Like you, I have always believed from day 1 that our OTP is real. Watching them during the TN promos sealed the deal for me. You can see how whipped HB is with YJ.  I have never seen him look at a woman like that before even from 10 or more years ago.  So yes, while Dispatch reports they have been dating for 8 months, for me and many other BinJin shippers, it is more like 2 years they have been a couple since June 2018 when he joined her in South of France during his break from his MOTA filming. And the LA Grocery on her birthday. How could Dispatch ignore this? But now the confirmation came from both agencies and YJ herself.  The agencies did not say they are "dating", they said they developed a relationship and became lovers. So what does that tell me? #ICBM 

So who are delulus now??? Humble pies, anyone? 

:issohappy:

• Like 14
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3