[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Happy New Year everyone!!!!

What a news to start the new year :hooray2:

I think the news is a great surprise to all of us

Their relationship must be really serious by now if not SYJ would never agree to confirm....and that's really sweet of her to personally write on her IG too. Really appreciate her for doing that :wub:

Thank you Binjin for sharing the news with us even though you don't have to...It really brings happiness to all of us amidst this difficult time 

Couldn't wait for many more Binjin great news to come in the future!

• Like 15
  • Blob 7

Hello Shippers!!! 

It took me an entire day to sync in the fact that what I was waiting for since January 2020 finally happened. 

Yippeeee!!!! If you go back a few pages you'll notice I had posted early morning ( India Time ) and had prayed that Bin Jin Get married etc..etc... 

Little did I know that wish would be granted the very same day. 

I just couldn't contain my excitement and since morning have been calling my family and friends who know about my obsession with regards to BinJin, informing them about the latest development.

Oh my god!! my jaws are hurting now because a constant smile is plastered on my face. 

@cybertron @ElectricHearts @RiRiGaGa @celest1al @LACartPusher 

Forgive me if I am forgetting more usernames here. You guy and all of you who have contributed in this forum have been a source of happiness and belief for me. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

And Thank You Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, you have really made me forget 2020. For me 2020 will always be special because I came across you, this forum, and our OTP. 

I have always prayed for them to be a couple, from now on I shall pray to God to bless them as a couple. 

Love to all. I still do plan to stick around in this forum till we reach 2000 pages or our OTP gets married...

Till then, let us all wish the best for them and each other. 

Celebrate Happy New Year GIF by Simon Super Rabbit 

• Like 12
  • Love 9
  • Blob 3

29756bf5c25472f89bad4ebea093479d53fee3db.png

“It’s a new year.
Appearing in front of all of you with news about my personal life rather than work-related news for the first time, I wonder why I feel so embarrassed..
Hmm…mm..umm…
Yes, that’s how it turned out..^.^
Haha…
Umm…^^;;
I’m not sure what I should say, but I thought I should at least say something to all of you..
It feels very awkward and strange..^^;
I’m thankful to have been able to meet a good person, and I’ll work hard to tend [the relationship] with care…
The love and support that all of you give me, I’m always keeping it in my heart.. I hope there will be many good things in the new year. Be healthy. Ppyong.“

This is literally the cutest thing ever. I am so happy for them!

Originally posted by sonyejinhand

================================

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin Dating Rumor Confirmed on New Year's Day

2020/12/31 Source

Spoiler

photo1289049.jpg

Actor Hyun Bin and actress Son Ye-jin became the protagonists of the first dating rumor of the year.

On January 1st, Dispatch reported that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have been dating for about eight months.

According to the report, after the end of the tvN drama, "Crash Landing on You", the two expressed that they had accumulated feelings of longing and started dating in March of last year. In addition, the two felt that they communicated better in private and their common hobby of playing 'golf' also played a huge part.

Regarding the report, Hyun Bin's agency VAST Entertainment official said, "The two actors, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, have formed a relationship through their work and have developed good feelings for each other since the drama ended". The agency added, "We ask you to look warmly upon their relationship and to support them in the future".

Son Ye-jin's agency also said, "The two have built a close relationship through their work activities, and after the drama ended, they met with good feelings for each other and developed a relationship since then. We ask for your warm interest and support to continue their good relationship".

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who were both born in 1982, had their first dating rumor during the movie "The Negotiation", which was released in September 2018. Since then, dating rumors have been reported three more times, with rumors of being spotted shopping together at a US mart in January 2019, but both sides have denied it.

Source : /news.nate.com/view/2.../hancinema

HanCinema News

• Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin... Love Bloomed after "Crash Landing on You"

2021/01/01 Source

Spoiler

photo1289052.jpg

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are in a relationship.

Hyun Bin's agency VAST Entertainment announced on the 1st that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin met through a drama and they have developed good feelings for each other.

Spoiler

photo1289055.jpg

Son Ye-jin's agency also announced that they have developed feelings for each other through work and they are officially going out.

Earlier this day, Dispatch reported that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have been seeing each other for 8 months. Pictures of them enjoying time together playing golf were disclosed.

Spoiler

photo1289056.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin first worked together on the film "The Negotiation" in 2018. There were several rumors about them dating since then but they denied it every time. Another rumor sparked in January of 2019 when they were seen in America together. Apparently, they played golf in the States and even had dinner with Son Ye-jin's parents. However, Son Ye-jin's agency denied these rumors saying she was on vacation alone and that her parents were in Korea.

Spoiler

photo1289054.jpg

However, pictures of them shopping at a grocery store were captured and a scandal broke out once again. Both agencies explained, "They did meet up in the States but they were with friends".

The following is MS Entertainment's official statement:

This is the official statement of MS Entertainment regarding the scandal between Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin.

The two people have built a friendship through work and they have developed into lovers after the drama.

Please show them support so that they can maintain a healthy relationship.

The following is VAST Entertainment's official statement:

Hello, this is VAST Entertainment.

This is our official statement regarding the rumors about Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin.

The two met through work and have developed feelings for each other after the drama.

They are currently officially dating.

We hope you will show them love and support.

Thank you.

photo1289053.jpg

-----

‘Yes, that’s how it turned out’: How Son Ye-jin confirmed romance with Hyun Bin

ABS-CBN News

Posted at Jan 01 2021 06:57 PM

MANILA — K-drama superstar Son Ye-jin admitted feeling “embarrassed” Friday as she publicly addressed for the first time a development in her personal life, following news of her real-life romance with her “Crash Landing On You” co-star Hyun Bin.

Just hours after the couple’s respective management groups confirmed they are dating, Son Ye-jin shared on Instagram a photo of a basket of flowers, captioned with her own statement regarding her new relationship.

“It’s a new year,” the actress wrote, as translated by Soompi. “Appearing in front of all of you with news about my personal life rather than work-related news for the first time, I wonder why I feel so embarrassed.”

“Yes, that’s how it turned out,” she said, without directly mentioning her relationship with Hyun Bin.

She went on: “I’m not sure what I should say, but I thought I should at least say something to all of you… It feels very awkward and strange.”

Referring to her reel and now-real-life boyfriend, Son Ye-jin added, “I’m thankful to have been able to meet a good person, and I’ll work hard to tend [the relationship] with care.”

“The love and support that all of you give me, I’m always keeping it in my heart,” she told her fans. “I hope there will be many good things in the new year. Be healthy.”

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, both age 38, have been dating for eight months, according to Dispatch, whose report about the relationship, citing sources, led to the initial confirmation from the stars’ agencies.

The couple courted a wide following among Filipinos in early 2020, due to the popularity of their record-breaking drama series “Crash Landing On You.”

In mid-2020, they were separately tapped as endorsers of a Philippine telecom brand.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 3

Happy New Year to Binjin family! Had not been active here for a while although I still visit frequently to check for updates.

It’s great to finally see our ship dock and have the confirmation of Binjin relationship that we have been waiting for since Jan 2020 on the first day of 2021! What a great start to the new year!

:2540_meh:

Although I must say that it is a surprise to me that the reveal is by Dispatch as the first couple of the year. However, on reading some of the views here, it makes sense why they would have Dispatch to out them rather than announce it themselves.

Wishing our Binjin couple all the best and may they always have the love, care and concern for each other and the maturity to work hard to nurture and grow their relationship to the next level.

Thank you all on this Soompi Forum who had helped to make this shipping journey so memorable and enjoyable as well as for the friendship. 

7-FD5-CE83-0-EC7-4-D08-80-B4-BD6-E39-A96

16 minutes ago, charray said:

• Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 3

Now, I’m fervently praying that they won’t be swayed by any negativity on the internet (if any!) The next thing I’m wholeheartedly waiting for is their marriage announcement. If anyone is thinking of setting up a ‘fund me’ page to buy them wedding gift one day, please do count me in!!!

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I got the news yesterday I just can't contain my happiness such a very goodnews to start a year for us dispite of this pandemic.

This is the first time for me to ship two actors!!..  I am not fan to any facade of entertainment industry  about actors'love relationship matters. ...

BUT Honestly BinJiN is an exception!! They have this awra of destiny,serendipity and genuinely in them that it was hard not to ship them I don't know somethings magical, I myself drawn in that enigmatic thing they have?!!.

And we all knew shippers that their love story is not the typical love story of actors who developed their feelings after a romcom romatic drama.. Which were all over the news worldwide...  But for their protection let it be stay in that way haha. 

This is the moment I and we are all waiting for eventhough we all knew in our hearts that they were true still it gives different meaning when they conferm it themselves!.. A true victorious fights for us to our ships finally here!! 

All good things indeed to those who waits :)

I am just Glad I stood up for them.  .

It is just a bonus for me, the first couple I Ship indeed really sailed:).

Congrats to the two beautiful and humble lovers Son Eon Jin and Kim Tae Pyung:) 

Thank you for creating this forum guys it serves as my happy pill during the months of pandemic:)

PS.. I slept last night with smile on my face  ..... I still can't belive this is really happening :)

• Like 18
  • Love 5

It took me 1 day to process everything. I started shipping when there were only 34 pages but I remained silent most of the year. I was reading this everyday though, just not posting for a while. 2020 was tough and I had COVID too :( so this was a very pleasant surprise. Really changed my disposition and made me genuinely happy. We all knew all along that they were together but it is a very wise and calculated move for them to do this. I’m so proud of them how they handled it. They are professionals after all so we have to respect their privacy. I’m smiling every time I see posts on Instagram about them. It’s a dream come true for all of us! I wish them the best and I hope they stay together forever! 

• Like 17
  • Love 6

7 hours ago, Cream_Moki said:

Happy New Year everyone!!!!

What a news to start the new year :hooray2:

I think the news is a great surprise to all of us

Their relationship must be really serious by now if not SYJ would never agree to confirm....and that's really sweet of her to personally write on her IG too. Really appreciate her for doing that :wub:

Thank you Binjin for sharing the news with us even though you don't have to...It really brings happiness to all of us amidst this difficult time 

Couldn't wait for many more Binjin great news to come in the future!

Right. As i know, SYJ not the type to reveal her relationship so much

I hope we can see them get married asap :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3