[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hyunbin lowkey proposed even before CLOY officially started.

I'll give you the receipts, just tell me how to post pics haha

https://mobile.twitter.com/Misheeko/status/1344961770943705088

Spoiler

He said that after CLOY (they should get married) is marriage and followed it up with a scared proposal emoji. SYJ reacted/replied with an angry emoji tho, angry GF mode haha(SYJ to hee bae:Babe, let's announce this after 1 year.)Looks like Mr. Kim is more mischievous and bolder than we think.

Edited by Michidork
Unfinished
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Lol. So this is the gift YeJin's were talking about when she posted the cake last December. Yaaay.. The best gift ever! (Wink Wink Wink) 

Again Congrats and Thanks to our OTP!!! (Wink Wink Wink) 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

I jumped on this ship since page 106! Lurked most of the time, commented once only. Today I decided to not lurk anymore but join in the festivity!!

I got the news from my husband! He must be a member of some BinJin fan club without my knowledge. :2540_meh:And now, me ang my 12 yr old daughter been binging on your comments and its making us giddy! Just this morning I have a feeling that 2021 would be awesome and during our church service my daughter whispers to me those words! Well, i claimed its true then when we got this kind of news on the first day of 2021

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 7

guys, let me put my feelings into sentences..

its like nothing changed actually  but my mom and dad pat on my back saying you are on the right track and receiving approval made me feel much more relaxed. :sparklyeyes:

dont now how you control your happinness but i keep refresing my social media accounts:sweat_smile:

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

I could stay up all night browsing pics rewatching videos while smiling endlessly.

Let us continue praying that they will have a peaceful relationship and then get married. I think that is our part now hehe. No more investigations since they already confirmed it. Let us support their works and pray for them really.

• Like 14
  • Blob 8

IMG_0106.gif?extra=yjl2tBocUPeKymGwSHMjl

Guys I’ve been up since the news came out rewatching all their interviews and now CLOY it feels surreal cause everything is even more meaningful now 

Edited by Ezra Khalid
  • Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Blob 6

I told my friends that they must be dating months ago and she didn't believe me. This morning I woke up to her message about their confirmed dating news! ahahahahaha! yes, us shippers are totally right this time!

• Like 11
  • Blob 5