[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I jumped on this ship since page 106! Lurked most of the time, commented once only. Today I decided to not lurk anymore but join in the festivity!!

I got the news from my husband! He must be a member of some BinJin fan club without my knowledge. :2540_meh:And now, me ang my 12 yr old daughter been binging on your comments and its making us giddy! Just this morning I have a feeling that 2021 would be awesome and during our church service my daughter whispers to me those words! Well, i claimed its true then when we got this kind of news on the first day of 2021

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 7

guys, let me put my feelings into sentences..

its like nothing changed actually  but my mom and dad pat on my back saying you are on the right track and receiving approval made me feel much more relaxed. :sparklyeyes:

dont now how you control your happinness but i keep refresing my social media accounts:sweat_smile:

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

I could stay up all night browsing pics rewatching videos while smiling endlessly.

Let us continue praying that they will have a peaceful relationship and then get married. I think that is our part now hehe. No more investigations since they already confirmed it. Let us support their works and pray for them really.

• Like 14
  • Blob 8

25 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Is everyone still alive? I am still walking on cloud 9, feeling that it's a dream that Binjin confirmed their relationship today and YJ posted and confirmed on her IG with the cutest and most heartfelt, sincere words ever. She is SO REAL and her simple "I am grateful to meet a good person" just melts my heart.

Thank you @celest1al for translating YJ's IG post and also thanks to everyone who has been updating, translating and just wishing the best for our couple who is so loved!!

Remember the famous HK veteran actress/ MC/ radio DJ Carol Cheng? I translated a few of her radio program before where she talked about CLOY and a lot about Binjin cuz she is a big Binjin shipper. I was wondering if she will say anything and she DID!! On her IG account. Here is her post :

Her caption says : 
"I think the year 2021 will be a good one! Woke up in the morning with good news! 
Happy New Year everyone!"

Beanhandhk (a Binjin IG account) replied:
"Feel that must really let you know (the news)". Can you express your feelings at your program "Saliva XXX" today?" 

Note: Can't recall the name of the radio program which is in cantonese, and auto translate don't translate cantonese well

I have sooo much to say about BinJin but let me just reply to you real quick, @TotoroSY. The radio show is called When I was Young I Listen to the Radio, but in Cantonese it is literally "saliva more than spray." The meaning is that because they talk bunch of random things on the radio show, there is a lot of saliva spray going around. :D I believe you brilliantly translated the correct meaning to English once but I forgot if was it here or when we talked elsewhere. 

I'm soo happy because that post is Carol Cheng's FIRST NEW YEAR post! Can't wait for her to talk more about BinJin on her radio show. Fans are begging :D:lol:

• Like 17
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

Woah! At last, They are OFFICIAL! 

I was shocked when I read it on Facebook, and my parents thought I am going crazy! I am punching pillows to release the excitement that I'm feeling! So good to start the Year... I felt like I am the one who have a love life now! 

And when YJ said "Be Healthy, Ppyong" kinilig ako ng grabehan!!! Real name basis!

Fighting uri BinJin! :elated:

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2